Brotherhood of Makuta vs other Brotherhoods

Round 1: The entire Brotherhood of Makuta vs the Assassin Brotherhood (Assassins Creed). Battle takes place at Masyaf. This will be every assassin from the games timeline.

Round 2: The entire Brotherhood of Makuta vs the Brotherhood of Steel (Fallout). Battle takes place in the Capitol Wasteland. This will be every Brotherhood of Steel member in America combined to defend the Pentagon.

Round 3: The entire Brotherhood of Makuta vs the Brotherhood of Mutants (Marvel comics). Battle takes place on Genosha. Everyone who was at one time a member of the  Brotherhood of Mutants will be present.

Bonus round: All the Brotherhoods from rounds 1-3 will be assaulting Artidax.

the assassin brotherhood has access to ancient alien god level tech if I remember correctly. which would turn the tide in their favor as the aliens that make that tech are also the villains and run simulations in simulations and are a danger to reality itself. so their artifacts would be pretty powerful. otherwise its a bunch of humans in fancy robes fighting super human machines. though all of the protags together...might come out victorious, but probably not. it depends on whether or not they use those artifacts that would affect the outcome I think. 

as for the brotherhood of steel they are techno religious people so might have a decent understanding of their enemy. and I believe they are the most tech advanced faction in the game so they have range on their side which the makuta lack. though they are a small group so the makuta probably win unless steel gets their hands on one of their number and makes new weapons from them. though a fallout fan would have a better grip. 

the mutants I have no idea a marvel fan would have a better idea. 

bonus round: the non mechanicals win, larger force, more range weaponry, more tech (especially if steel gets their hands on Isu tech), and the mutant powers would likely overwhelm the Makuta. are all these rounds including the respective armies and is it just the brotherhood of Makuta or do they get their armies as well. lastly you should also post these on the space battles vs forums so you get more opinions, other than the 3 or 4 people here that comment on them. 

oh then the Makuta probably win most of them. as there's not a lot the assassins' can do to rakshi as they are just normal humans albeit slightly to near perfection level humans but still humans. though if the bh assassins have access to Isu weapons then they can probably hold on for a while but still fall as they are still mortal humans except for Alexios/Kasandra when they have the magic make me immortal staff (which is Isu weaponry.) its the same for the bh of steel as well though they hold out longer since they have power suits and are the remnants of the US military and tech departments. if they can capture a Rakshi or Makuta and make new weapons from it before they get over run they stand a better chance. as for the mutants that's trickier. as they are above human and have some insane powers of their own though I don't know much about them perhaps someone who is a bigger marvel fan then me can answer that. overall I give the odds to the Makuta these are more even match ups then some of your other ones. (Also bh stands for brotherhood didn't feel like typing it a bunch of times.) 

Don’t forget the Brotherhood of Evil from DC Comics. They are a brotherhood of villains with a large army, too. Check out 2003 Teen Titans TV show’s Season 5. The army consists of various super-villains. I believe the Brotherhood of Makuta would face these guys, too.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)