Timely Insanity

vataki

I can hear all the other characters now... "Haha, Vahi got beat by a girl." Just kidding Not really...Vahi, thank you for not taking the generic approach and having a battle. I liked the plot twist you did. This comic has now opened up many more questions that have yet to be answered. Some like, "Why Nami?" "What did she do?" etc. Very clever Vahi, very clever... I'm also starting to wonder why his special unique powers didn't activate when she was in a dire situation.Great job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

It seems Soran and I have a similar... idea... about keeping you in business.
That's exactly what I thought when I saw the comic. :P
Nice to know that you liked the comic and even consider it your favorite fan comic. Now that I think about it I think this is one of the first comics on the new forum to be censored (Not the kind where the author purposely put a speech bubble or Inappropriate content removed - B6). I still wish I gave Haley a mustache in the header though...I can't wait for comic 10, I'm wondering how it will turn out. If it will just be Makuta Rakau and Vahi fighting or actually Rakau will be fighting, Vahi will be protecting, or if Makuta Idunnoe and Makuta Iforgott will be joining her fight.~Soran
Perhaps it is. I haven't seen any until now.And your question shall be answered! New comic!Get Out Of My Way!###### just got real.~Vataki
THE THRILL IS GONE!!!!Great comic.Graphics great.Nami is soooo doomed.Can't wait for the next comic my brother!

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~

I enjoy these comics very much, they have an interesting story and amusing characters. I think it might be made better with some more comedy entwined, however, even as it is it's great and I enjoy it. You have done a great job, I look forward to seeing what happens later in the story.

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5700 - My new epic revealing the life of the interesting character we all wish we could have known better before he left us, Karzahni.

I can hear all the other characters now... "Haha, Vahi got beat by a girl."Just kidding Not really...Vahi, thank you for not taking the generic approach and having a battle. I liked the plot twist you did. This comic has now opened up many more questions that have yet to be answered. Some like, "Why Nami?" "What did she do?" etc. Very clever Vahi, very clever... I'm also starting to wonder why his special unique powers didn't activate when she was in a dire situation.Great job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran
You're welcome. :P All will be answered soon enough.
THE THRILL IS GONE!!!!Great comic.Graphics great.Nami is soooo doomed.Can't wait for the next comic my brother!
THE THRILL IS GONE AWAY FROM ME
I enjoy these comics very much, they have an interesting story and amusing characters. I think it might be made better with some more comedy entwined, however, even as it is it's great and I enjoy it. You have done a great job, I look forward to seeing what happens later in the story.
Thank you very much! I don't know if you have read any comics older than 8th Generation, but every season I've done before was comedy based. I recommend 7th or 6th Generation if you want some laughs.I'm Coming For YouWell, this marks the end of my June-comic-making-spree that I've been on. I'm hoping I will be as productive in July as I have been this month, but it may be a week or so into July before you see any new comics. Just because I think I deserve a small break. :PI've never ever in my four and a half year career in comic making left my fans with such a cliffhanger. I'm sooooo mean to you guys.I'm off to enjoy my short vacation. Enjoy your weekend, and the new comic! Later!~Vataki

naw man

Vataki's gone rogue. The comic was quite interesting. I'm wondering how Vahi got there so fast, perhaps he used his makuta powers? There isn't much to say about this comic since its pretty straight forward. I do like Dr. Kaushi as a character, he is quite wise and pretty straight forward yet somewhat mysterious. I question how he knows of Tharik. Apparently he also knows Tharik well enough to know how he thinks. Since Dr. Kaushi seems to be a scientist of some sort, I suspect that his possible knowledge of Tharik may come from the machine that Tharik is going to use with help of the other Sons (and daughter) of makuta. Thats just my theory however. Graphics in this comic were pretty good. The backgrounds look good as usual, my favorite of them in this comic is probably the elevator. Dr. Kaushi's background could use some work, specifically erasing some more of the left over white from some of the objects. Also it appears as if the sprites when waiting outside his office were distorted. I've noticed while I created comics that if you resize something by more then x2 normally it gets distorted somewhere. I'm just assuming thats what happened. Easy way to fix this is to either have a separate window in gimp for resizing things via 'Image - Scale Image' and turning the interpolation to none. Another way is to just resize the sprite by 2x every time. Great job on the comic, keep up the good work and I hope you enjoy the vacation.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I just got back from a vacation I took from life. Now I need to catch up.This looks epic. Return to the story lines. I love it.I think they misjudged your power level.You have a nice artistic style to your backgrounds. A good mix of simplicity and details.So yeah. Looks great.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

Vataki's gone rogue.The comic was quite interesting. I'm wondering how Vahi got there so fast, perhaps he used his makuta powers? There isn't much to say about this comic since its pretty straight forward. I do like Dr. Kaushi as a character, he is quite wise and pretty straight forward yet somewhat mysterious. I question how he knows of Tharik. Apparently he also knows Tharik well enough to know how he thinks. Since Dr. Kaushi seems to be a scientist of some sort, I suspect that his possible knowledge of Tharik may come from the machine that Tharik is going to use with help of the other Sons (and daughter) of makuta. Thats just my theory however.Graphics in this comic were pretty good. The backgrounds look good as usual, my favorite of them in this comic is probably the elevator. Dr. Kaushi's background could use some work, specifically erasing some more of the left over white from some of the objects. Also it appears as if the sprites when waiting outside his office were distorted. I've noticed while I created comics that if you resize something by more then x2 normally it gets distorted somewhere. I'm just assuming thats what happened. Easy way to fix this is to either have a separate window in gimp for resizing things via 'Image - Scale Image' and turning the interpolation to none. Another way is to just resize the sprite by 2x every time.Great job on the comic, keep up the good work and I hope you enjoy the vacation.~Soran
To be honest, for how long a comic it was I rushed this one. I never really figured out how to fix that, so thanks for the tip. I'll remember that next time.
I just got back from a vacation I took from life. Now I need to catch up.This looks epic. Return to the story lines. I love it.I think they misjudged your power level.You have a nice artistic style to your backgrounds. A good mix of simplicity and details.So yeah. Looks great.
Thank you.
I still see a lack of Chath in these comics... but there isn't a lack of storyline or plot twists, so it SORTA makes up for the fact!
Comic #5. You're welcome. :)Cruel, Evil PersonSo, my vacation is over. It went on a bit longer than it should have, due to problems with a laptop charger. These issues are resolved now, so expect new comics soon.~Vataki

naw man

That bad guy isn't really that bad of a guy. I mean besides the fact that he wants to take over the world, hold people hostage to capture others, drain people's powers, possibly start an apocalypse to rise up into power, he still isn't a bad guy. He already told Nami his evil plan even when she was held hostage. Not really a bad guy, at least he has a brain.Another Straight forward comic. The backgrounds were alright, not as good as the others. The lack of obvious floor on Nami's side was really the main downfall with it. The last panel was quite entertaining even if it wasn't suppose to be."Oh please Vahi... Don't come for me...""Don't worry of fair maiden, your knight in shining armor is coming to rescue you and sweep you off your feet! Then we'll live happily ever after!""..."Honestly with the amount of moonlight coming from the moon, I would've expected to see some trees visible such as dark outlines of them or something. combined with a Zoom motion blur focusing on the moon, it'll help show vahi in motion. I also expected his eyes to glow because of his 'brain' in the back.It seemed more so a link comic then a stand-alone. Either way it was a good comic, pretty simple but still helped the comics progress.~Soran

That bad guy isn't really that bad of a guy. I mean besides the fact that he wants to take over the world, hold people hostage to capture others, drain people's powers, possibly start an apocalypse to rise up into power, he still isn't a bad guy. He already told Nami his evil plan even when she was held hostage. Not really a bad guy, at least he has a brain.Another Straight forward comic. The backgrounds were alright, not as good as the others. The lack of obvious floor on Nami's side was really the main downfall with it. The last panel was quite entertaining even if it wasn't suppose to be."Oh please Vahi... Don't come for me...""Don't worry of fair maiden, your knight in shining armor is coming to rescue you and sweep you off your feet! Then we'll live happily ever after!""..."Honestly with the amount of moonlight coming from the moon, I would've expected to see some trees visible such as dark outlines of them or something. combined with a Zoom motion blur focusing on the moon, it'll help show vahi in motion. I also expected his eyes to glow because of his 'brain' in the back.It seemed more so a link comic then a stand-alone. Either way it was a good comic, pretty simple but still helped the comics progress.~Soran
Oh yes. World domination. Nothing very big.I have actually fixed that background. I didn't realize how bad it actually looked until it was too late. But it is fixed now, just not in that comic. Next comic should include the improved one. And I very much agree that the last panel could have been improved. I might fix it never sometime in the future.This following comic has a background with sunlight. Therefore, there should have been shadows of the rock and all the characters. But I didn't realize until now that I fail at making shadows. So sorry if the lack of shadows irritates anyone.What Would You Do?EDIT: I didn't realize this mistake until now, but panel 18 was supposed to say, "I'm her last chance... Her only chance..." but since I fail at life I accidentally made it say "her last chance" twice. You may punish me accordingly. (lololol jk this is the internet the worst you can do is caps lock me.)I only made this to please Chath.Enjoy!~Vataki Edited by Eduard Khil

naw man

Ok, I'm a bit behind on this, so let's get to it then.Ok, I'll say it right now, Tharik is deliciously evil. I love him as a character, because he's planned this whole scheme for a while, and (to me, at least) it seems like he's really enjoying how his plan is unfolding. Like that line he said to Nami. I could practically hear the subtle glee in his voice - he knows how evil he is, and he loves it.It makes sense that Vataki would go after Nami, after all he is in love with her. Which I guess is a hard decision for him, because he knows it's a trap - why else would they kidnap her? But he knows if they catch him, it could mean the end for his friends and family, maybe the world. But he takes the risk anyway, which shows his growth as a character, and I can't wait to see where you take that character from there.Now, if you ask me, Chath's appearance seems a little forced, but at least it gives the reader a way to understand Vataki's inner turmoil because of his own decisions outside of thought captions, and it's harmless enough that you can ignore it if you want to or (in may case) pretend that's it's a hallucinogenic side effect of the 'Shadow Vahi' persona. So Vataki's made it there, and he's showin those guards who's boss. For me, demonstrating the strength of Vataki's level 2 powers against mortals really gives me a point of reference for when he fights the other 'sons'. And what is this mysterious something?! It intrigues me, and will probably be integral to the plot, no?Well, that's my take on the last few comics. Keep up the awesome job, V. :)

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

In this comic, it's like Chath's a creeper or somthing, lolz.BTW, love your work so far, great job, bro. :)
Creeper? More like Vataki's conscience. :P
Ok, I'm a bit behind on this, so let's get to it then.Ok, I'll say it right now, Tharik is deliciously evil. I love him as a character, because he's planned this whole scheme for a while, and (to me, at least) it seems like he's really enjoying how his plan is unfolding. Like that line he said to Nami. I could practically hear the subtle glee in his voice - he knows how evil he is, and he loves it.It makes sense that Vataki would go after Nami, after all he is in love with her. Which I guess is a hard decision for him, because he knows it's a trap - why else would they kidnap her? But he knows if they catch him, it could mean the end for his friends and family, maybe the world. But he takes the risk anyway, which shows his growth as a character, and I can't wait to see where you take that character from there.Now, if you ask me, Chath's appearance seems a little forced, but at least it gives the reader a way to understand Vataki's inner turmoil because of his own decisions outside of thought captions, and it's harmless enough that you can ignore it if you want to or (in may case) pretend that's it's a hallucinogenic side effect of the 'Shadow Vahi' persona.So Vataki's made it there, and he's showin those guards who's boss. For me, demonstrating the strength of Vataki's level 2 powers against mortals really gives me a point of reference for when he fights the other 'sons'.And what is this mysterious something?! It intrigues me, and will probably be integral to the plot, no?Well, that's my take on the last few comics. Keep up the awesome job, V. :)
It seems like Tharik is working out (as a character) just as well as I'd hoped he would. :biggrin: I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the season, and understanding everything easily. (Sometimes I fear that I make things too complicated to understand... Haha.)I Have Failed You...The past few comic I've made were simply to link major events together. In this one, some serious ###### happens. We can obviously see Shadow Vahi's skill level increasing, as he actually managed to give Rakau sort-of a challenge here.More to come!~Vataki Edited by Eduard Khil

naw man

This is more emotional than the ending of Marley and Me.More emotional than the part in the Pokemon movie where Ash turns to stone.More emotional than when Fry's dog died in Futurama. More emotional than... Well, you get the point. :PIt's good for a comic series to have some talking comics other than just action being thrown at you. I do really like the way you put the comic together, as well. Placing the opposite cells in opposite panels makes for an awesome effect, even if the angles kind of ruin the effect, but that's not so bad. Also those last two panels made me want to bawl. Great work as always, V. Excellent! *Guitar riff*

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

This is more emotional than the ending of Marley and Me.More emotional than the part in the Pokemon movie where Ash turns to stone.More emotional than when Fry's dog died in Futurama.More emotional than... Well, you get the point. :P
You LITERALLY listed the saddest things EVER. And this does indeed top them all.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

It's good for a comic series to have some talking comics other than just action being thrown at you. I do really like the way you put the comic together, as well. Placing the opposite cells in opposite panels makes for an awesome effect, even if the angles kind of ruin the effect, but that's not so bad. Also those last two panels made me want to bawl. Great work as always, V.Excellent! *Guitar riff*
I'll admit myself, that could've been better. :PAnd thanks! I hoped for an emotional effect.
This is more emotional than the ending of Marley and Me.More emotional than the part in the Pokemon movie where Ash turns to stone.More emotional than when Fry's dog died in Futurama.More emotional than... Well, you get the point. :P
You LITERALLY listed the saddest things EVER. And this does indeed top them all.
... Apparently, it worked. :DA Worthy Opponent...... Who would have guessed?~Vataki

naw man

I think "Son" is a relative term for all of the children of Teridax. Because they're all called Sons of Teridax, but there was the other girl.And quite the plot twist. Very amusing.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

*brainsplosion*That is the epiccest. No question. How did I not see that coming?Oh, and extra points for the blushing. So cute! :D

Wait, Sashi is a SON? When did Sashi become a son.Confusion hits now.
↓ This ↓
I think "Son" is a relative term for all of the children of Teridax. Because they're all called Sons of Teridax, but there was the other girl.And quite the plot twist. Very amusing.
Plot twists are one of my favorite things to do. :P
*brainsplosion*That is the epiccest. No question. How did I not see that coming?Oh, and extra points for the blushing. So cute! :biggrin:
I thought more people would have seen it coming, but only Soran did, apparently.
Ooo, I love interrupting your guys' love fest! Lolz.With that outta the way... Good job! :biggrin:
JUST LET US HAVE OUR MOMENT! COULDN'T YOU JUST DO THAT FOR US?!Thanks everyone!I'm Sorry, My SisterSo, Sashi is quite the butt-kicker. Also, in case anyone wanted to know, Act I will end on Comic #25. After that, there will be two more acts for the season, although Act II isn't very long, and is mainly being made to explain some things such as Dr. Kaushi's past, and the past of the Matoran-Teridax.More to come very soon!~Vataki

naw man

Wowsers!(Sorry, I'll never say that again)So, Sashi kicks a considerable amount of butt, which is good because, well, she is a level 1, right? Also, the red and black scheme really suits her. :3A note on the graphics, I really like the shading effects here, as in the last few panels. Especially as Sashi is coming through the door. Wicked.Don't stop being awesome.

I'm not gonna lie. I had absolutely no idea what happened in that fight. The darkness covered everything up, but I believe that was your intention, to add some, well, darkness to the scene. Not the darkness like it's dark outside, but the darkness like a dark thing to do.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

run matoran-makuta crossbreeds run!Er, I mean...YAY :biggrin:
Haha.
Wowsers!(Sorry, I'll never say that again)So, Sashi kicks a considerable amount of butt, which is good because, well, she is a level 1, right? Also, the red and black scheme really suits her. :3A note on the graphics, I really like the shading effects here, as in the last few panels. Especially as Sashi is coming through the door. Wicked.Don't stop being awesome.
Yes, she is also a Level 1. But she also has just a little more power, as she was created 2 years before the other Matoran Teridax. So she's trained herself to control her powers and such.
I'm not gonna lie. I had absolutely no idea what happened in that fight. The darkness covered everything up, but I believe that was your intention, to add some, well, darkness to the scene. Not the darkness like it's dark outside, but the darkness like a dark thing to do.
It was my intention, yes. Since there element is shadows their powers blend in with all the shadows in the dark room. It is somewhat hard to see, but it's a cool way to emphasize how truly "dark" their power is.Still Waiting...I decided the season needed some fun. :P It's all been so serious lately, that I thought some comic-relief was called for. With cameo appearances by Bionicle Raptor and the Noobicorn. :DAlso, I have updated the character sheet once more. Shadow Sashi and Dr. Kaushi added.Enjoy!~Vataki

naw man

A little Dr. Giggles and BAM: mood of the audience changed.Also, why haven't you added Chath to the Character Sheet? This isn't a "There is a serious lack of Chath in these comics" moment, I am honestly curious.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

wow okay i haven't been on bzp in forever...OKAY SO VAHIjust wanted to say that this 8th season stuff is pretty awesome, I loved that plot twist where Sashi turned out to be a shadowtoran/halfmatoran/whateverthey'recalled! Well done sir!

Edited by NX09

Comic relief with Dr. Giggles.Isn't that a little redundant? :PNo, but I like the change of mood. Not to mention it's good to see the Noobicorn in something other than Giggles' series proper.Tubular.

A little Dr. Giggles and BAM: mood of the audience changed.Also, why haven't you added Chath to the Character Sheet? This isn't a "There is a serious lack of Chath in these comics" moment, I am honestly curious.
Dr. Giggles. Turning anything serious into a joke since 2000. Like a boss.Because he isn't really a main character. More of a returning guest star.
wow okay i haven't been on bzp in forever...OKAY SO VAHIjust wanted to say that this 8th season stuff is pretty awesome, I loved that plot twist where Sashi turned out to be a shadowtoran/halfmatoran/whateverthey'recalled! Well done sir!
Shadow Matoran/Matoran-Teridax/Makuta-Matoran. :PThanks!
Comic relief with Dr. Giggles.Isn't that a little redundant? :PNo, but I like the change of mood. Not to mention it's good to see the Noobicorn in something other than Giggles' series proper.Tubular.
I needed to find a way to include the Noobicorn. I just needed to.EvacuationSo, Tharik hasn't given up yet, it seems. WONDER HOW THIS WILL ALL WORK OUT.~Vataki

naw man

Announcement!!I can tell I'll have a hard time announcing this...Really, it was hard for me to announce my retirement. But this is the only thing that's going to be harder. Allow me to explain this before I make the announcement... As I've mentioned in the previous journal, I've recently been inducted into the RGB (Revamped Greyscale Board) and so I'll more than likely be invited to be a part of future Co-Author series they decide to make. It took some time for me to decide whether or not to accept the spot after DJ N00bslayer invited me. I needed to take some things into consideration. My recently announced retirement was the biggest one. Between that and another Co-Author series I'm currently working on with my good friend NX09, I realized I really don't have enough time to finish it all before 2014. (My announced year of retirement.)I hate to be the "Brett Favre" of BZPower, but I have decided once again to put off retirement for a little while. It is truly hard for me to say this, as I've done this all in the past, and this time it must have really "scared" people. It would just seem sort of ###### of me to join the RGB and then not do anything in/for it.When I decided to retire, it was mainly because I decided that I needed to worry about college and school and such, but I've recently realized that I don't really need to go to college to get through life. It isn't really a requirement, even though so many people had me convinced that it is. Plus, I'm still young. I have time before I really have to worry about that, if I do decide to go to college.Please don't be mad at me because you really thought I was going to retire. I honestly did believe that I was going to as well. Which is why it's so hard to make this announcement. For fear of anger that will probably come from it. If you are angry at me because of this, I am sorry. I hope you can forgive, but as I've said above, I really did think I was retiring.Perhaps my time to end comics just hasn't come yet. Here's to more great seasons of Timely Insanity! I hope you will stay with me for them. And thanks for your support over the years. I love all of you. Really.Your friend,~Vataki

naw man

No problem, well, in my case at least :PDon't worry even worry about college until you are at least junior, and even then, I'm not going to college until I'm 21, and even then it might jsut be Officers Training for the Army. Things happen, some luny asks you to join a club and you change your mind, everyone does it. I much look forward to future seasons and any work you put out with RGB stamped on it:)Glad you decided to stick around a bit longer~An unstable, sometimes conflicted and aggressive person, yet sympathetic to the human condition. I hear ya bro.PSWE LOVE YOU*insert clingy girlfriend meme...except...I'm a guy...and its not the same thing, but hey, you get it anyway :P*Oh, and for the comic, something happens that ruins their plans, its just how things work...and if not, then I'm flying in a shooting missiles at rainbows just to prove a point.

OK, lets do this in order:Comic: Pretty cool developments, I must say. It seems Tharik doesn't give up so easily, no? I hope something cool happens because of this, such as kidnappings, and revelations about bloodlines, and heart-wrenching betrayals, and DEATH, and all that jazz.Announcement: Well, while this is just a little surprising, I'm with you all the way, as a fan and a friend. Of course, I'm not sure how to feel about kind of being the cause of your postponed retirement (proud? Remorseful? Idunnolol). Here's to many more years of Comic-ing endeavours, chum.To Facade: WHO ARE YOU CALLING A LOONY?!Just you wait 'till I finish my mechanical crocodiles and send them after you....Then you'll see I'm not crazy....YOU'LL ALL SEE!!

OK, lets do this in order:Comic: Pretty cool developments, I must say. It seems Tharik doesn't give up so easily, no?To Facade: WHO ARE YOU CALLING A LOONY?!Just you wait 'till I finish my mechanical crocodiles and send them after you....Then you'll see I'm not crazy....YOU'LL ALL SEE!!
Seems Tharik needs a new obsession.AND BRING IT! IM A KARZING ROBOT!

Ooh. She's part GPS now.And ooh. Canyons.Sounds fun.
"Fun" may not be the word for it... :P
No problem, well, in my case at least :PDon't worry even worry about college until you are at least junior, and even then, I'm not going to college until I'm 21, and even then it might jsut be Officers Training for the Army. Things happen, some luny asks you to join a club and you change your mind, everyone does it. I much look forward to future seasons and any work you put out with RGB stamped on it:)Glad you decided to stick around a bit longer~An unstable, sometimes conflicted and aggressive person, yet sympathetic to the human condition. I hear ya bro.PSWE LOVE YOU*insert clingy girlfriend meme...except...I'm a guy...and its not the same thing, but hey, you get it anyway :P*Oh, and for the comic, something happens that ruins their plans, its just how things work...and if not, then I'm flying in a shooting missiles at rainbows just to prove a point.
Thanks! I'm glad you guys are supportive of my decision... Even more-so than you guys were when I decided to retire, haha.
OK, lets do this in order:Comic: Pretty cool developments, I must say. It seems Tharik doesn't give up so easily, no?To Facade: WHO ARE YOU CALLING A LOONY?!Just you wait 'till I finish my mechanical crocodiles and send them after you....Then you'll see I'm not crazy....YOU'LL ALL SEE!!
Seems Tharik needs a new obsession.AND BRING IT! IM A KARZING ROBOT!
Tharik most certainly needs a new hobby, yes. As seen in the following comic...Ambushed?!So, the next comic may not be out as soon as the previous comics. I've been uploading on sort of an every-other-day basis since June (excluding my one-week break at the beginning of this month) but the next few comics are going to be long, action packed, and hopefully, absolutely epic.I'll possibly have one of them out on Wednesday, depending on how much I work on it/how lazy I'm feeling.I hope to have some new stuff soon!~Vataki

naw man