Timely Insanity

vataki

"Sorry doesn't fix the noobicorn." That was hilarious. By the way, can you give me a link to the noobicorn sprite, I would like to use it in a Christmas comic I'm making. Also, do you need my updated sprite sheet?

Edited by Makuta of Comedy

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

"Sorry doesn't fix the noobicorn." That was hilarious. By the way, can you give me a link to the noobicorn sprite, I would like to use it in a Christmas comic I'm making. Also, do you need my updated sprite sheet?

Sure, I'll PM it to you.

naw man

YAY, Noobicorn Ballad! That was hilarious bro."Any Comic is a funny comic when the Noobicorn is present." -Noobicorn's Law of Humor

...THAT WILL BE MY NEXT NOOBICORN-THEMED COMIC"The Noobicorn's Law of Humor"
Yay for making fun of science ad it's "Mendel's Law of Segregation" and "Newtons First Law."

Wow, it's been a while, hasn't it?I juts can't help but laugh at the Noobicorn. I mean "Noobicorn Matinence"? That's a pretty poor reason to give your cast pay raises. I thought they came in bulk.

Come see Philipnova798's Comic Factory 2.0, home of the oddly infected Ko-Matoran that is Phil.- Yeah, it's not the best, but'll have to do until I get a banner prepared.

Also see: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6

Wow, it's been a while, hasn't it?I juts can't help but laugh at the Noobicorn. I mean "Noobicorn Matinence"? That's a pretty poor reason to give your cast pay raises. I thought they came in bulk.

It's been awhile, indeed. How's the wife?And it's how often the Noobicorn needs maintenance. :P That's why PGSes don't get raises.I plan to make a comic continuing the previous one, soon.

naw man

So, I decided to make some Holiday preparations. I made a Holiday-themed header for the comics. And a fireplace background. With a Christmas tree.Here, see for yourself.I also went back to my old RZ sprite, but that was just a random choice I made having nothing to do with Christmas.

Amusing, but I didn't get a lick of it. Also, here's a hint:To make a comic look less lazy, might I suggest that the next time someone's running in the background they actually run and not stay in place the entire time? Just saying it makes the comic look more lively.

Come see Philipnova798's Comic Factory 2.0, home of the oddly infected Ko-Matoran that is Phil.- Yeah, it's not the best, but'll have to do until I get a banner prepared.

Also see: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6

So, I decided to make some Holiday preparations. I made a Holiday-themed header for the comics. And a fireplace background. With a Christmas tree.Here, see for yourself.I also went back to my old RZ sprite, but that was just a random choice I made having nothing to do with Christmas.

Amusing, but I didn't get a lick of it. Also, here's a hint:To make a comic look less lazy, might I suggest that the next time someone's running in the background they actually run and not stay in place the entire time? Just saying it makes the comic look more lively.
Yeah, I thought about it. But I also thought about how that whole part of the comic was supposed to happen quickly.Snicker not moving sort of indicated that, I thought.

naw man

GUESS WHAT'S UP FOR GRABS?!Okay, so I discovered that I have room for three more PGSes in season 7, so I invited two of my friends to PGS yesterday, and one other today. But today I also discovered that there is room for two more. So even though usually I do invite-only, I couldn't decide who to invite this time... sooooooFIRST TWO MEMBERS TO PM ME WITH SIX SHADE CHIMORU OMEGA SPRITES WILL PGS IN TIMELY INSANITY: 7TH GENERATIONHURRY UP BROS

Edited by Vataki

naw man

Y'know what's depressing? As soon as I read that post I realised I had a new message. You know what the message was? A notice from Gatanui that my sig was too big. Talk about disappointment.EDIT: Please keep discussion related to the comics at hand and keep guest-star discussion to PMs.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

If you do, I shall angrily shake my fist at the wind off the edge of a cliff, with a single tear flowing from my eye. Anymore than a single tear would be unmanly.

Well I can't stick around forever, you know.But remember, this is only what I currently expect. I can at the moment, see doing this for another year... Who knows, maybe by the end of that year I'll see another.No one can say for sure. Not even I, in fact.

naw man

If you do, I shall angrily shake my fist at the wind off the edge of a cliff, with a single tear flowing from my eye. Anymore than a single tear would be unmanly.

Well I can't stick around forever, you know.
Oooohhh yes you can.I'm Chath's bro, and I can back him up on stuff like that. You know, the stuff that's too manly for him.

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Well I can't stick around forever, you know.
Oooohhh yes you can.I'm Chath's bro, and I can back him up on stuff like that. You know, the stuff that's too manly for him.
That's almost completely true. All the Monster Truck driving goes to him. And all the ripping-off-of-shirts.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Yay I guest starred in another comic ^_^

Yes, you and NX09 will be having a sort of recurring guest star spot for the rest of 6th Generation, since you both will be PGSing in 7th Generation.This is sort of the in-between of PGSing and GSing.

naw man

Really, a PGS is a recurring guest star, unless you put them in every comic. Love the new one BTW. I really want a n00bicorn figure now. Thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster in the sky (i.e. Chath) for Giggles.

Really, a PGS is a recurring guest star, unless you put them in every comic. Love the new one BTW. I really want a n00bicorn figure now. Thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster in the sky (i.e. Chath) for Giggles.

Well, I consider my PGSes as characters. They aren't in EVERY comic, but they are each in a good number of comics. While a recurring GS has more of a very occasional appearence.Take NX09, for example. She had a GS comic, and has appeared in two comics as a cameo since then.

naw man

Well, I consider my PGSes as characters. They aren't in EVERY comic, but they are each in a good number of comics. While a recurring GS has more of a very occasional appearence.Take NX09, for example. She had a GS comic, and has appeared in two comics as a cameo since then.
Yay, I exist! :biggrin:and of coarse Gavla wants a Noobicorn, who wouldn't want a Noobicorn? ^_^

...I thought it was agreed Giggles willed himself into creation.I had no part in that :P

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...