Timely Insanity

vataki

Everyone, let's stay on the topic of the comics' content and keep the guest star talk out of the topic. Vataki's approach to GSs is something that would be better in the first post (or even a blog entry, which you could make now that everyone's got Premier perks for a while).There's a new comic that you could talk about instead, as well.

Haha! Love it.Truly, such a level of sadism and cruelty is inhuman. Then again, I don't KNOW her, so she might not BE human for all I know...

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Oh please no. "She stabs you when you're sleeping. She knows that you're afraid." I'm boarding up my chimney this year!J-K out.

...I think I'll be making this"Snicker Clause is coming to town"As long as it doesn't seem too much like P~M's Advent Calendar comic

naw man

Oh yeah. NX09 is my kinda man.

:blink: Man? LOL
:superfunny: :superfunny: :superfunny:nice.
:blink:Oops....
Oddly enough, you aren't the first here to mistake a female character for a male. :PIf you are unsure about a character's gender in RZ, as awkward as it may sound, just look at the character's chest. Female RZ sprites were made purposely with a larger chest size than male RZ sprites.Just a tip so we can all avoid further confusion. Back to discussing the comic, now.

naw man

Oh yeah. NX09 is my kinda man.

:blink: Man? LOL
:superfunny: :superfunny: :superfunny:nice.
:blink:Oops....
it's okay dude, I don't expect it to be common knowledge that I'm a girl.There aren't many girls who hang out in this part of the forum.Edit:

Back to discussing the comic, now.

Let's get back on track.-Wind- Edited by -Windrider-