Timely Insanity

vataki

Small update: If Majhost and Brickshelf don't come back online soon, I'll go ahead and re-upload all of my 7th Generation comics to deviantART, and re-link them all in the main post.Btw, new comic is about 50% done, so I'll probably get to work on a filler, here soon.

naw man

deviantART saves the day!Comic #10Comic #11Comic #12Just in case any of you missed them. Seeing as Majhost and Brickshelf have been down for several days. As far as progress on Comic #13... I haven't worked on it very much lately, as I haven't really had an opportunity to do much on it. But I will get to work on some sort of a filler, and hopefully finish Comic #13 over the weekend.

Edited by Vataki

naw man

Nooooo!! Giggles, you sicko you destroyed his Pokemans!! Sorry I haven't posted very often recently. I have been preoccupied. Not that anyone noticed.....'Craaaaawling iiiiiiin my skiiiiiiiiin.....'

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

The secret weapon prevails again!Wait, that was what this whole thing was over? A surprise party! That's why I was locked in the basement! And you didn't even let us out when you threw her down with us? You better expect another revolution as soon as we get out of there.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

And the comic was small and blurry, do you know why?

Oh, you're right. Sorry about that.Better link.Btw, next up will probably be the long over-due character sheet.
Awesome comic!I liked the part when they said "Kill it with fire!".Can't wait till the next comic.Keep up the good work!

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~

Sorry I haven't posted here for a while.So the reason why Giggles and Nami weren't told about the new home was because you were making a surprise party for her?Am I right? :???:Snicker is in trouble now. :P

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Sorry I haven't posted here for a while.So the reason why Giggles and Nami weren't told about the new home was because you were making a surprise party for her?Am I right? :???:Snicker is in trouble now. :P

You're right. It was really just a simple situation turned into epic fail. :P

Aha! I c wut u did thar!I also see that you finally changed Sashi's colour-scheme to something less like your own (unless you already did earlier and I didn't notice).I also do like the improved Character sheet. Very insightful. And someone is interested in Chath? Why, that's just preposterous! :P

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

I liked the first draft of the character sheet, where you said Chath "thinks he's an immortal Matoran"At least, that's what I thought it said, being VERY tired when reading it.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

I liked the first draft of the character sheet, where you said Chath "thinks he's an immortal Matoran"At least, that's what I thought it said, being VERY tired when reading it.

Ah, yes.That was one of the minor changes I made in the new sheet.You have convinced me.A "Romantic" MomentHappy Valentines Day! I know it's late in the day, but I hope you all had a good one. Now I shall go spend the rest of my Valentines Day the same way I have spent it so far...Foreveralonebadge-1.png Edited by Vataki

naw man

Giggles excels in ruining the mood...

And everything else for that matter...

Great comic, I cannot wait to see where this plot leads.

Totes me too. I love seeing these characters interact even in a non-plot focused comic, so with a plot should be at least just as (if not more) awesomesauce. Bringin' back the catchphrases, oh yeah.....