Timely Insanity

vataki

Oh, so eating orange people isn't a normal custom?

Do you eat orange Matoran? XD
That's for me to know, and you to find out.
Chath, I'd like you to meet the cast of Jersey Shore...

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Gavla is a cannibal? :OMG:do the six main characters make the Vahi Family? :P

In order oldest to youngest, Sashi, Vataki, Haley, and Giggles make up the Teridax family. Or at least the members of it featured in this series. Edited by Vataki

naw man

They shall disappear... magically...And Vahi, I've had this question and your siblings can't answer.YOU are the oldest, correct? And Sashi is just comic related, correct.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

They shall disappear... magically...And Vahi, I've had this question and your siblings can't answer.YOU are the oldest, correct? And Sashi is just comic related, correct.
Sashi is a fictional character, although almost all of the characters I created in my comics were based at least somewhat off of a person I know/have known in reality. As for the other question, I am the second-born of all my siblings. I have siblings who don't use BZPower, though. But as for my siblings who do use BZPower, I am the oldest, yes.I actually created a character off of my older brother once. I just never actually put him in the comics. Instead Sashi came around.By the way, new comic.Coca-Cola... Yum...I'd like to apologize before-hand, also. Because comic progress may become a bit slow over the upcoming weeks. I don't think it needs to be any big secret that I have a (currently untitled) secondary-Timely Insanity related series in the works. I'm hoping for a Summer of 2012 release. This will not be the end of Timely Insanity:, though. It will be a side-project that will run (along with Timely Insanity: 7th Generation) until this December or so.Now even though most of you probably saw this coming, or don't even remember about the series, I think this announcement pretty well confirms that I have no intentions of continuing Timely Insanity "The Movie": The Comics. I haven't worked on it in over a year, and even though I made the close temporary, it is now permanent. More info on my upcoming series? I just made a journal about it on my devinatART page.Just a small announcement for some big plans I have at the moment. Edited by Vataki

naw man

I think he died at the end of the comic, or at least was knocked out from the massive amount caffeine in his system. Neither is healthy (especially death).Great comic, one thing I didn't understand though, the diabeetus picture. Is that a new meme or something?

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

What's with DIABEETUS?

Redbull + CoffeeAlmost a guaranteed way to get DIABEETUSEdit:-WINDRIDER-y-u-noplz.pngY U EDIT MY SPOILER TAGS?!Edit: Because NO FUN ALLOWED. COMICS FORUM IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.No but really it's a global rule to use the tags only for storyline-related spoilers. I guess you could use white text for other spoilers, like:Hint (highlight): Keep scrolling-Wind- Edited by -Windrider-

naw man

Yes. But it helps if you're British, because even your sneezes are sophisticated. 'ah, choo, my good sir.'Also, the non updated heading is SO DISTRACTING.

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Ah, I was wondering about that XD

~Ro

"That" being Dr. Giggles' insanity, correct? And the explanation being the Redbull-Coffee-mixture, yes?New comic!Sorry it's been taking so long to develop new comics lately. Although I've decided to cancel the side-project and just make it into 8th Generation, (no work 'til later this year, yayyyy) I've been working on a different project with another BZPower member for several days, now. I will no say any more than this, or who this user is, but just know that the two of us have plans for something big coming up.I should be able to make comics more frequently now, though. With the other project temporarily out of the way.

naw man

Skyrim indeed.thanks for the cameo!I hasth Arrived!YOL TOOR SHUL!

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

What's this? Another ballad?

What happened to you gamers?

It seems somewhere along the way

You turned from doing good

And so now evil's holding sway!

Rhythm games and fitness games

And even cooking sims!

'What else are we to do?'

Fight the fight in old Skyrim!

Beyond the frozen tundra

Lies the homeland of the Nords,

Where radiant stories bloom

and you can dual wield magic and swords.

Use perks just like in Fallout,

Defend the family that you've reared.

Kill dragons just by shouting;

You can even have a beard!

'The game of life's a drag

It's filled with homework, filled with books.

My job is lame and girls make fun

Of my less than stellar looks.'

Darn it boy! Why do you heed

To such shallow, mortal whims?

There's a battle that needs your steel, my son,

In the land of old Skyrim!

:3

Edited by DJ N00bslayer: Kamen Rider

I havea beard......Man I can't wait for the next comic, keep up the good work Vataki!

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

Granted, I've never played Skyrim.

:uh:Sonic would've been my vote, though.
.....Despite the whole song thing, I'd probably still vote for Mario.

What's this? Another ballad?

What happened to you gamers?

It seems somewhere along the way

You turned from doing good

And so now evil's holding sway!

Rhythm games and fitness games

And even cooking sims!

'What else are we to do?'

Fight the fight in old Skyrim!

Beyond the frozen tundra

Lies the homeland of the Nords,

Where radiant stories bloom

and you can dual wield magic and swords.

Use perks just like in Fallout,

Defend the family that you've reared.

Kill dragons just by shouting;

You can even have a beard!

'The game of life's a drag

It's filled with homework, filled with books.

My job is lame and girls make fun

Of my less than stellar looks.'

Darn it boy! Why do you heed

To such shallow, mortal whims?

There's a battle that needs your steel, my son,

In the land of old Skyrim!

:3

Harry Partridge? Hehe... Oh dear god... Me Creepsta Edited by Katarno Kuuls

Harry Partridge? Hehe... Oh dear god... Me Creepsta

what can I say? I'm a Happy Harry fanboy. :3

Filler, anyone?7newcom21.1.pngVataki is Hungry... ? (link)As a continuation of Comic #16. If you read the comic, you'll get the joke.

Aha! I see what you did there! Love it. Incidentally, have you ever eaten a magnet?

I'm not the best critic, but it would've been cool to see some motion blur on the panel Nav3ta did the Skyrim sneeze. Just my advice, it's good to strive for the more realistic look, especially if your putting a lot google images in your panels. :)I like all of the meme references though. :P

I'm not the best critic, but it would've been cool to see some motion blur on the panel Nav3ta did the Skyrim sneeze. Just my advice, it's good to strive for the more realistic look, especially if your putting a lot google images in your panels. :)I like all of the meme references though. :P

I actually thought about that, at first. But then I decided to try and kind of imitate what Nav did in this comic, here. Which very clearly did not work out very well. Maybe at some point I'll edit that comic, as it wouldn't take any effort at all to do so.New comic, soon, guys. I just have some other comic-related things to take care of before I can make a new comic for this series.

naw man