Timely Insanity

vataki

I likd the comc. Ti mad me hapy.Nah, but yeah, I really like this. Such a simple idea (despite the subject matter) yet it accomplishes so very much. Plus it's nice to see you in Razor again. Oh, the nostalgia....

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Happy 300th Comic day Vataki! ^_^Edit: Celebrations are indeed necessary, but please try to leave feedback on the comic too.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

I demand my mangosteen with one AK-47 and 7.62x39mm rounds. Lots of them.But regardless, congrats on 300! I'm amazed, however, that you didn't make a THIS IS SPARTA joke. Of course, now that I mention it, I'm sure face palms will abound :P But still, kind of interesting to see Mr. Razor Vahi back for an appearance. Of course, he messed everything up, but ah well.Keep it up! Everything looks great =Psig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Thanks for the positive reviews!I just thought I'd mention I'm going on sort of a break for awhile. I won't stop making comics entirely during this break, comic production will just be lower, as I prepare for Timely Insanity: 8th Generation, which I'm working on so I can release it later in the year.So new comics should be around soon, just maybe not too soon.

naw man

What an awesomely hilarious comic. Everyone loves tacos, how could they pass down something like that. I know I couldn'tGiggles gets denied on yet another demand for satisfaction, which I find lulzy.

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

• 2 weeks later...

BIG ANNOUNCEMENTThis June, I'm going to end 7th Generation. I know it kinda just started and everything, but let me keep going... I'm going to make a saga based "season" for Timely Insanity, although it won't be "8th Generation." Just Timely Insanity. This story-based season will be the last of Timely Insanity, and afterwards, I am officially retiring from comic-making. There will be nothing following Timely Insanity, either. Unlike last time I "ended" it, I will not follow it with any other series, because every time I tried, it failed. :P And between all the things that I like to do, I find myself way to busy, and often not having enough time to make comics. So I won't be leaving BZPower or anything, I will just be retiring from the comic making business.Anyways, I believe that alongside bad news, should come some good, so here's a new comic!You finally understand?!But trust me, I plan on "going out with a bang" as they say. With this upcoming saga, I will hopefully have you all entertained one last time. :)Wish me luck with this!Sincerely,~Vataki

Edited by Vataki Teridax

naw man

It seems that old obsessions die hard, right old friend?I expect you to be back at comic making in... two-four months after you quit.

Edited by Chath

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

BIG ANNOUNCEMENTThis June, I'm going to end 7th Generation. I know it kinda just started and everything, but let me keep going... I'm going to make a saga based "season" for Timely Insanity, although it won't be "8th Generation." Just Timely Insanity. This story-based season will be the last of Timely Insanity, and afterwards, I am officially retiring from comic-making. There will be nothing following Timely Insanity, either. Unlike last time I "ended" it, I will not follow it with any other series, because every time I tried, it failed. :P And between all the things that I like to do, I find myself way to busy, and often not having enough time to make comics. So I won't be leaving BZPower or anything, I will just be retiring from the comic making business.Anyways, I believe that alongside bad news, should come some good, so here's a new comic!You finally understand?!But trust me, I plan on "going out with a bang" as they say. With this upcoming saga, I will hopefully have you all entertained one last time. :)Wish me luck with this!Sincerely,~Vataki

You are making me cry. :'(I can't wait for the new comics.WAAAAHHH!

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~

Season Finale Part 1The season finale, as you can tell, will be in two to four parts over the next couple of days. Afterwards, I will work on the saga. I was thinking of naming it "Timely Insanity: The Final Chapter," but then I realized that it's way too generic and overdone... so the name is still a WIP, but trust me. It'll come along.Btw, the black+orange outline is for when the "darkness" is partially in control. It will emphasize what would possibly be voice altering if it were an animation or something. Like maybe his voice gets darker sounded and such.Enjoy!~Vataki

naw man

Interesting. The comic is full of questions but very few answers. I like that. I'm starting to wonder what this condition is... Perhaps its nocomicitis (Just kidding). Considering the last name of your character is Teridax (or something to that effect), I'm going to assume that any darkness may be due to any relation with Makuta Teridax.Nice job on the comic and I hope to see more soon,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Nice job on the comic and I hope to see more soon

I BET YOU DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO BE THIS SOONHAHAHAHAHASeason Finale Part 2 (The final)I will be focusing on only the upcoming saga now, so for the next few days, I'll keep you posted on progress, and maybe post some previews here, and on my Twitter account. (@VatakiTeridax)Also, I thought I'd mention that this upcoming saga season will contain NO PGSes, but most, if not all of my current PGSes will appear in it as either cameos or recurring guest stars for short amounts of time during the saga. I plan to focus the series mainly on Vataki and Sashi.New stuff to come soon!~Vataki Edited by Vataki Teridax

naw man

Indeed I did not expect it to be this soon. :PI really like how instead of the usual way to end comics like world asploding or just saying thank you, your character actually states that he is retiring as a comic maker. I also like the emotion you developed between you and Nami.Also: Y U No talk bout infection thing!?Nice job on the comic and I hope to expect more soon.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

PGS's! Lend me your auditory receptors!We are losing a great comic maker.If we can convince him not to quit, then we shall.If we cannot, we must remember that this is his decision, whether we are against it or not.I hope, nay, pray, Vahi786, you reconsider, and think about it a while longer.But whatever you shall do, I do support you. No matter how reluctantly.This was quite the interesting way to end this season, Vahi.I wish to see how this unfolds, and whether Chath's anger and sadness get a spotlight some time.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Indeed I did not expect it to be this soon. :PI really like how instead of the usual way to end comics like world asploding or just saying thank you, your character actually states that he is retiring as a comic maker. I also like the emotion you developed between you and Nami.Also: Y U No talk bout infection thing!?Nice job on the comic and I hope to expect more soon.~Soran

Yeah. The drama thing is something that generally wasn't included in my comics before, but it's something I want to include more of in this upcoming season.Speaking of something to include in the upcoming season, that's when we will all find out what the darkness is all about.

You've had a good run, sir. I present you with this early retirement present. goodbye2greatcomicmaker.jpg

Quite a humorous comic, there. :P Thank you.

PGS's! Lend me your auditory receptors!We are losing a great comic maker.If we can convince him not to quit, then we shall.If we cannot, we must remember that this is his decision, whether we are against it or not.I hope, nay, pray, Vahi786, you reconsider, and think about it a while longer.But whatever you shall do, I do support you. No matter how reluctantly.This was quite the interesting way to end this season, Vahi.I wish to see how this unfolds, and whether Chath's anger and sadness get a spotlight some time.

You called me by my old name. You must die.And I plan to include Chath's disapproval of Vahi's retirement in the upcoming season (since he probably will...) when he appears as a guest star.

naw man

The end, she saddens me so.But, it's not really the end. Not yet, anyway. The next season should be real nice, explainin' all the things, and whatnot. Looking forward to the inevitable awesome.

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

We'll be loosing a great man. I think I get what you're saying though. I've already faded myself out of comics because of life. At least you're doing it with some style. Best of luck with it and I'll be watching.As for the comic, the blur on the background near the end added to the depth.Also, I was one of the three PGSs whose eye's didn't react to the news... I guess that means I'm still kind of bitter about being left in the basement.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

The end, she saddens me so.But, it's not really the end. Not yet, anyway. The next season should be real nice, explainin' all the things, and whatnot. Looking forward to the inevitable awesome.

Indeed. The saga will be answering all the questions the end of this season has left.

We'll be loosing a great man. I think I get what you're saying though. I've already faded myself out of comics because of life. At least you're doing it with some style. Best of luck with it and I'll be watching.As for the comic, the blur on the background near the end added to the depth.Also, I was one of the three PGSs whose eye's didn't react to the news... I guess that means I'm still kind of bitter about being left in the basement.J-K out.

Yeah, I was extremely fond of how well those panels came out. It gave it a more dramatic effect that captured the mood of the comic.I think it was more of a relief to J-K... No longer having to worry about getting tied up and locked in the basement. :P Unless he's one of the cameos/guest stars in the upcoming season... :sly:

naw man

Alright, new announcement!You guys wanna know what really stinks? When you announce retirement, and then suddenly your head if full of new ideas. :P I've decided to extend my stay, due to these new ideas. Most likely just until 2013, but still. I'd like you all to know I'm still gonna retire at some point between 2012 - possibly 2014.So I'm still retiring, just not as soon as I expected.But still, I thank all of you in supporting my decision of retiring soon.It means a lot to have friends who support my decisions so much.

Edited by Vataki Teridax

naw man

Yes! Woohoo! Everyone party!Vahi, you know whats going to happen right? Once you try to retire again you're going to be flooded with ideas again. Its just going to continue again and again and again. It isn't a bad thing for your fans though. We definitely support your decision to not retire right now. :DGlad you're continuing your comics,~Soran

Yes! Woohoo! Everyone party!Vahi, you know whats going to happen right? Once you try to retire again you're going to be flooded with ideas again. Its just going to continue again and again and again. It isn't a bad thing for your fans though. We definitely support your decision to not retire right now. :biggrin:Glad you're continuing your comics,~Soran

Continuing for now. :P As I said, I'm still retiring, just not quite as soon.

naw man

Yeah. That's what you get for trying to quit on us! Here's a tip for next time: before you announce you're leaving, prepare something else to keep you busy once you leave. That way, you can funnel all your new ideas there.Wait, why am I telling you that. Ignore that last bit.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

PREVIEW TIME!betterpreview.pngThis is just a piece from Timely Insanity: 8th Generation, Comic #1. Credit to Soran for the Chimoru R kit.And just a real quick spoiler for you as well, just because I can. :P

One of the main characters dies at the end of this season. :o

Well, that's all I have for now.Stay tuned! Timely Insanity: 8th Generation should be up here within days!~Vataki

Edited by Vataki Teridax

naw man

Hm... Weird, agori/tall matoran/alien/whatever people taking Sashi (I think thats her name). Well this series already got interesting with just a preview.makes you think about why they're taking her and why specifically her? Why not anyone else.

And you said someone in this season is going to die? I'm calling Nami orVataki. I can't really think of any other characters besides yoursiblings whom I don't think you are going to kill off.

Anyway, looks very interesting and I hope to see the real thing soon.

Wow... That was epic. If this is the start of the season then I can only expect the rest of the season to be amazingly awesome. The last panel was really awesome and mysterious. I really like the Portrait in the background. Could the ending be the explanation of Vahi's infection? Nice job on the comic, it leaves lots of questions and very few answers, which I like.Great job on the comic and I can't wait to see more,~Soran

Woah my gosh. That is some epic comic rite thar. Seriously, this whole infection thing is kind of terrifying. Just from seeing it here and from how scared of it Vataki himself is (evidently enough to drive away all his friends to stop them getting hurt) I can tell that this stuff is crazy powerful. Awesome dude. Can't wait for the next one. :)

WOOOAAAH...!! So awesome. So, there are 5 other Makuta Matoran, eh?Who are they?What are their fake elements? What is their story significance?All these questions and more probably won't be answered on the next installment of....TIMELY INSANITY!EPIC BAKSTORI TIEMZ PLS KTHNX :D

Edited by DJ N00bslayer

But, if you were created that way, isn't it impossible for their to be a cure? Because you would be curing, well, part of yourself.

Well, he was created as two people in one body. What they want to do is separate the two of them into different bodies. That's what they want to do, at least. Who knows how it will turn out... lol i do but still.

naw man