Timely Insanity

vataki

So instead of only having the menace inflicted upon society once in a while, they want it so that he is constantly terrorizing the public?

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

So instead of only having the menace inflicted upon society once in a while, they want it so that he is constantly terrorizing the public?

Nah, they'd probably lock him up for testing and stuff. :P I don't know, just wait and see.

naw man

If the 6 matoran are other members(Gavla, Boss Tweed, etc.), we know who the guest stars are.

Well, I'm not going to spoil too much about the series, but I can tell that the other five Matoran are not BZPower members. Some of them will actually be introduced here pretty soon, though.

naw man

New comic!Consider it Done, Boss.So, I realized that the glowing text wasn't going to work out. As all the shadow Matoran have the same color scheme... So from this point on, I will be using the same style of speech balloons I used last season.Also, this comic features two new introductions! "Tharik," the "boss," and "Rakau," the sister of the "sons of Teridax," who is also one of the only two Level 1 Makuta Matoran. (Vataki is a Level 2, and the only other Level 1 is unknown.)

naw man

I probably should've posted by now, since I have been reading these since 4th or 5th generation. These are very well done, from the graphics to the humor itself. Keep it up. Also, 8th generation looks awesome, can't wait to read more.

Things seem to be getting quite, quite serious.And level two? That's it?I mean, I expected you to be AT LEAST level 15, and know some good moves like Flamethrower or something. Maybe even Ice Beam.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Things seem to be getting quite, quite serious.And level two? That's it?I mean, I expected you to be AT LEAST level 15, and know some good moves like Flamethrower or something. Maybe even Ice Beam.

Well, level 3 is weakest, level 1 is strongest.That's how I made up the scale at least.

naw man

Well, I must say its pretty cool what you've done here. You've clearly thought this out quite a bit, and the fact that you only hinted at the bigger picture (what with all the name-dropping and such) really does give this depth, and makes the reader (or at least me) want to know more about what's happening, a want which you, as creator, will grant us in due time.Well played, good sir. Well played indeed.

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

So, I may as well make a statement on the current situation.Nothing serious, really. Our WiFi connection is currently out, and it's possible that it may be out until friday. I'm currently posting from my iPhone, for those of you wondering how I'm even posting right now. :PI have a comic in the works right now, though. So it should be up as soon as the WiFi is up again. (Anytime between tomorrow and friday is my best guess.)So, it won't belong until there will be a new comic... Just longer than it should take.

naw man

Is it the WiPirates?They can be quite crafty. Sailing down your internets and stealing your wifi.
Nah, it had something to do with our bill. I don't quite recall what, but something got messed up along the way.But it's fixed now! So the comics are back, along with our internet.Some Old Friends...Continuing to build the plot up. It's coming along slowly, but this is indeed necessary to the story of the comics. Some action should come along soon, though.That train station background took forever to make! I worked my butt off making that thing... What do you guys think of it? (Making inside of the train will be even harder... D:)Also, I have yet to update the character sheet, but that will be done sometime between tomorrow and Tuesday.Now, I am very tired. I must catch up on my sleep.Enjoy the comic, and goodnight!~Vataki Edited by Eduard Khil

naw man

Poor Giggles... Always destined to be the comic relief...
Which I honestly feel is something this series is going to need later on. Don't want it to get too action-packed and dramatic without some humor... It'll get too... "Dry." :PAlso, here is the updated character sheet that I promised! Edited by Eduard Khil

naw man

Really like the storyline so far. Its really cool how adventurous they are and how each thing is explained. I also like how the character's we came to love are in this story, their roles in the story, as well as their interaction with the other characters. Also, those backgrounds are totally pro.Cameos (Left to right): Makuta Iforgott, Soran, Makuta Idunnoe, Eljay, Chath, Snickers, Gavla, Giggles.~Soran

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Really like the storyline so far. Its really cool how adventurous they are and how each thing is explained. I also like how the character's we came to love are in this story, their roles in the story, as well as their interaction with the other characters. Also, those backgrounds are totally pro.Cameos (Left to right): Makuta Iforgott, Soran, Makuta Idunnoe, Eljay, Chath, Snickers, Gavla, Giggles.~Soran
The two Makuta Matoran, and Snicker and Giggles are all main characters, but that aside you are correct! So, you'll probably be in another comic later on. :PAnd thank you. I really wanted to include all of the characters, and I hope to include all the former PGSes as cameos.

naw man

What's with the lack of posts, guys? :POn Our Way... ?Try to spot the cameos in the background on the train. Tell me who you think they are. Whoever gets all of them right may just earn a cameo spot, themselves!~Vataki
Amazing backgrounds.This season is getting good because you introduced me!Great comics, Keep up the AMAZING WORK MY FRIEND!

ultimopreviewyeah.png

~ Noobicorn Inc ~

And follow Noobicorn Inc. on Twitter @noobicorn !

~ Dr. Giggles ~

I know I say this about all of your comics, but, DUDE! That was totally bodacious! I mean....No, that pretty much sums it up. Graphics are amazing, storytelling is superb, characterisation is spot on, just all around an awesome comic, man. Keep it up man. Actually, don't, because if I take in this much epic every time you make a comic, my arteries will explode.

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

When Vahi says no, it should be taken seriously. Impressive graphics, they were superb. I think my favorite part graphics wise was panel 10. That combination thing just looks awesome, I'm not even sure how you managed to achieve such an awesome effect. As for backgrounds in this one, I think that the grass blends too much. Probably different hues even if by a little bit might help. The story telling in this was just awesome as well. Its nice to see new characters like Makuta Diirax and Makuta Zerak (I still think you should've went with Makuta Iforgott and Makuta Idunnoe) making an appearance and also figuring out what their role is in the story.Great job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Seems like he'll definitely be saving that stuff for dire circumstances considering the toll it takes on him
Yes indeed. It's because his Matoran body can't handle the amount of power it is using while he is in Makuta form. So he needs to "recharge" after every time he uses it.
I know I say this about all of your comics, but, DUDE! That was totally bodacious! I mean....No, that pretty much sums it up. Graphics are amazing, storytelling is superb, characterisation is spot on, just all around an awesome comic, man. Keep it up man. Actually, don't, because if I take in this much epic every time you make a comic, my arteries will explode.
... I'm sorry to hear that? :P And I'm sorry to inform you that your arteries will most certainly explode as the series goes on. I'VE GOT SOME WICKED AWESOME STUFF HEADED YOUR WAY HERE SOON. I hope it's wicked awesome, at least...
When Vahi says no, it should be taken seriously. Impressive graphics, they were superb. I think my favorite part graphics wise was panel 10. That combination thing just looks awesome, I'm not even sure how you managed to achieve such an awesome effect. As for backgrounds in this one, I think that the grass blends too much. Probably different hues even if by a little bit might help.The story telling in this was just awesome as well. Its nice to see new characters like Makuta Diirax and Makuta Zerak (I still think you should've went with Makuta Iforgott and Makuta Idunnoe) making an appearance and also figuring out what their role is in the story.Great job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran
Don't forget Makuta Axoran. What could we rename him? "Makuta Notaclue?"And here I have a new comic! A short one, without any action, but it kinda' helps explain some stuff.A More Difficult Task...Enjoy! I have more than one comic currently in the "post-production" stage!~Vataki

naw man

I hope this little split-up leads to an emotional scene with Nami and Vataki. I SHIP IT.I'm squeeing already.

A preview of tomorrow's new comic? I think so...

I hope this little split-up leads to an emotional scene with Nami and Vataki.
preview_com9.pngHow did you know?This comic will be out tomorrow, as I said before (unless i die in my sleep tonight or something lolololol.) Keep an eye open for it!~Vataki

naw man

Well that certainly looks interesting. I'm pretty sure Vahi is going to chicken out and pretend that he meant to say something else like, "Because I... I love the nature and the scenery. Don't worry Nami, I'll protect you. I was a boy scout Ya-know(proud happy face emoticon).That is totally going to happen. Knowing Vahi it will, but since its a serious comic series Vahi will either actually say it, or something dramatic will happen like A WILD BAD GUY APPEARED (totally not intentional pokemon reference) or there would be like a snap of a twig and then Vahi will quickly change the subject and ask Nami if she heard the noise.

...as I said before(unless i die in my sleep tonight or something lolololol.)...
Don't jinx yourself.~Soran

Finally, Rakau gets to do something! This will truly be awesomely epic and epicly awesome. Awesomepic.And wow, Vataki really can't catch a break, can he? V: Nami, I, uh, I lo.. Woah! An abandoned cathedral!N: Uh, yeah, neat. But, what were you saying before?V: Oh, I, uh, I lo...R: So, we finally meet, Brother Vataki!V: Oh come on! Really?

Pretty sexy backgrounds in the comic. I was totally right about something interrupting him every time.These Sons (and daughter) of makuta are really annoying me, why can't we all get along? Oh wait, thats right, its because for some odd reason they want to take over the world just like any other evil villain person! Why not take over a comic series like the old villains? Nope! They just have to ruin everyone's lives and interrupt the heartwarming moment Vataki and Nami were having. Nice going evil villain people, nice going. *cough*Ahem, rant over. Anyway, there wasn't really anything going on in the comic, it was really one of those link comics. It was one of those that set up the next comic, but it did raise some questions which I did enjoy. How did they know he would be in the forest, was the bridge damaged on purpose? Anyway, interesting comic, raised some questions with very little answers (which I like). Nice job.~Soran

Finally, Rakau gets to do something! This will truly be awesomely epic and epicly awesome. Awesomepic.And wow, Vataki really can't catch a break, can he?V: Nami, I, uh, I lo.. Woah! An abandoned cathedral!N: Uh, yeah, neat. But, what were you saying before?V: Oh, I, uh, I lo...R: So, we finally meet, Brother Vataki!V: Oh come on! Really?
No offense Vahi, that was quite cliche XDI mean, it suited the scene, but I feel like I've seen it elsewhere. Several times.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Finally, Rakau gets to do something! This will truly be awesomely epic and epicly awesome. Awesomepic.And wow, Vataki really can't catch a break, can he?V: Nami, I, uh, I lo.. Woah! An abandoned cathedral!N: Uh, yeah, neat. But, what were you saying before?V: Oh, I, uh, I lo...R: So, we finally meet, Brother Vataki!V: Oh come on! Really?
Highly accurate. Except I think Nami would be the one shouting "oh come on!" :P
Pretty sexy backgrounds in the comic. I was totally right about something interrupting him every time.These Sons (and daughter) of makuta are really annoying me, why can't we all get along? Oh wait, thats right, its because for some odd reason they want to take over the world just like any other evil villain person! Why not take over a comic series like the old villains? Nope! They just have to ruin everyone's lives and interrupt the heartwarming moment Vataki and Nami were having. Nice going evil villain people, nice going.*cough*Ahem, rant over. Anyway, there wasn't really anything going on in the comic, it was really one of those link comics. It was one of those that set up the next comic, but it did raise some questions which I did enjoy. How did they know he would be in the forest, was the bridge damaged on purpose?Anyway, interesting comic, raised some questions with very little answers (which I like). Nice job.~Soran
Thanks! And you know that darned Makuta Iforget and Makuta Idunno... Always screwing things up!
No offense Vahi, that was quite cliche XDI mean, it suited the scene, but I feel like I've seen it elsewhere. Several times.
Perhaps it was, but as you said, it suited the scene.Now, I don't have a new comic for you guys just yet, but Soran has made a comic related to my retirement.Vahi, Don't Quit by Soran.Had to do some minor editing, as he made for deviantART at first with no intention of releasing it to BZPower. But this is my favorite fan comic that I've ever received. I haven't received very many, but this is my favorite.And as I said in my previous post, Comic 10 is on it's way!~Vataki

naw man

Highly accurate. Except I think Nami would be the one shouting "oh come on!" :P
Pretty sexy backgrounds in the comic. I was totally right about something interrupting him every time.These Sons (and daughter) of makuta are really annoying me, why can't we all get along? Oh wait, thats right, its because for some odd reason they want to take over the world just like any other evil villain person! Why not take over a comic series like the old villains? Nope! They just have to ruin everyone's lives and interrupt the heartwarming moment Vataki and Nami were having. Nice going evil villain people, nice going.*cough*Ahem, rant over. Anyway, there wasn't really anything going on in the comic, it was really one of those link comics. It was one of those that set up the next comic, but it did raise some questions which I did enjoy. How did they know he would be in the forest, was the bridge damaged on purpose?Anyway, interesting comic, raised some questions with very little answers (which I like). Nice job.~Soran
Thanks! And you know that darned Makuta Iforget and Makuta Idunno... Always screwing things up!
Perhaps it was, but as you said, it suited the scene.Now, I don't have a new comic for you guys just yet, but Soran has made a comic related to my retirement.Vahi, Don't Quit by Soran.Had to do some minor editing, as he made for deviantART at first with no intention of releasing it to BZPower. But this is my favorite fan comic that I've ever received. I haven't received very many, but this is my favorite.And as I said in my previous post, Comic 10 is on it's way!~Vataki
It seems Soran and I have a similar... idea... about keeping you in business.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Nice to know that you liked the comic and even consider it your favorite fan comic. Now that I think about it I think this is one of the first comics on the new forum to be censored (Not the kind where the author purposely put a speech bubble or Inappropriate content removed - B6). I still wish I gave Haley a mustache in the header though...I can't wait for comic 10, I'm wondering how it will turn out. If it will just be Makuta Rakau and Vahi fighting or actually Rakau will be fighting, Vahi will be protecting, or if Makuta Idunnoe and Makuta Iforgott will be joining her fight. ~Soran

It seems Soran and I have a similar... idea... about keeping you in business.
That's exactly what I thought when I saw the comic. :P
Nice to know that you liked the comic and even consider it your favorite fan comic. Now that I think about it I think this is one of the first comics on the new forum to be censored (Not the kind where the author purposely put a speech bubble or Inappropriate content removed - B6). I still wish I gave Haley a mustache in the header though...I can't wait for comic 10, I'm wondering how it will turn out. If it will just be Makuta Rakau and Vahi fighting or actually Rakau will be fighting, Vahi will be protecting, or if Makuta Idunnoe and Makuta Iforgott will be joining her fight.~Soran
Perhaps it is. I haven't seen any until now.And your question shall be answered! New comic!Get Out Of My Way!###### just got real.~Vataki

naw man