Timely Insanity

vataki

Hooray for epic setup comic!Boo for Snicker interrupting all the lovinz.BIGGER HOORAY for upcomic MEGA-EPICNESS! :D

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Saw that coming!Tharik must die
Yeah, it was pretty predictable... Especially because of the comic's title. :P
Hooray for epic setup comic!Boo for Snicker interrupting all the lovinz.BIGGER HOORAY for upcomic MEGA-EPICNESS! :biggrin:
Oh, you know Snicker. Always interrupting all the lovinz.No One Can Stop Me...I mentioned that a character was going to die towards the end of Act I, here it is. Tharik is in deep ****** now.New comic later in the week!~Vataki

naw man

NOOOOOO!! D:Not Sashi! Anyone but Sashi! I would've preferred Vataki to die than Sashi! But, seriously, pretty epic comic. I really like how you showed off Rakau's inner turmoil, and all the fight effects (especially when Shadow Vahi punched through Axoran's chest - so metal). Also, I can't help but like how nonchalant Tharik is about everything. 'Well, everyone's either dead or has turned against me. Oh, bother.' XDTharik is gonna get it....Excuse me while I go cry in a corner and mourn Sashi.

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Kill him Vataki! for what he did to Sashi! mad.gifTharik deserves to go to the pit, or maybe Karzahni!I noticed an error in the last 3 panels, You're facing Tharik in the left Direction and in the final panel your facing him in the other direction but it doesn't matter anyways.I hope Tharik gets what he deserves.Keep up the good work Vataki.

Edited by Oneker: Toa of Felines

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

I mentioned that a character was going to die towards the end of Act I, here it is. Tharik is in deep ****** now.
Now pardon me, for I have several things to say.I feel that "Other-Makuta-Lady-Person"'s change of heart was quite, well, forced.I mean, at least with "Hau-Makuta-Mister-Person", you had stated that he did not want to follow Tharik.But "Other-Makuta-Lady-Person", I feel like it was cliche. "The worst of them all fighting for good".It didn't seem natural. I feel that it should have taken... longer. More battles, with Vahi/Sashi constantly sorta implanting good in her mind, and it seemed this should have been more of a final battle, as this is only Act I.Regarding all the death in this comic:It seemed like you were killing them off because you didn't want to use them. I understand they were more minor characters, but I feel that you somewhat got sick of them and just killed them off. Not that it is a bad thing. People do that all the time. It's easier to kill of an unwanted character than forcing them into the story.Now, a very different remark.In an older character sheet, you had said the Sashi had feelings for Chath. Now, I know not if you just put that in to put that in, but I was wondering if you would ever incorporate that into a comic. Obviously, that chance has faded. Also, Chath isn't really immortal. This Chath that you and your siblings have created is very amusing. But when I would say immortal, I was meaning it jokingly. Chath, and anyone technically, is immortal as long as people are unwilling to take one's life. But use Chath at your mercy. He's yours now.Now, before it seems like I'm a #####, this comic was very good. The effects were very good. You clarified how the Shadow Powers and the Matoran interact in their mind. I never completely understood it. I more thought it was the Matoran's anger and malice became more prominent as their other emotions decreased and the powers flooded through their body, not as the characters being separate entities (I know you stated that they were separate, but it just seemed like Vahi/Shadow Vahi and Sashi/Shadow Sashi were the same characters).Sorry for so much text. I am upset by Sashi's death, but you know what you're doing. For some reason, I feel like I knew Sashi was going to be the one to die. Don't know why. Can't wait for the next comic! Edited by Chath

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

I mentioned that a character was going to die towards the end of Act I, here it is. Tharik is in deep ****** now.
Now pardon me, for I have several things to say.I feel that "Other-Makuta-Lady-Person"'s change of heart was quite, well, forced.I mean, at least with "Hau-Makuta-Mister-Person", you had stated that he did not want to follow Tharik.But "Other-Makuta-Lady-Person", I feel like it was cliche. "The worst of them all fighting for good".It didn't seem natural. I feel that it should have taken... longer. More battles, with Vahi/Sashi constantly sorta implanting good in her mind, and it seemed this should have been more of a final battle, as this is only Act I.Regarding all the death in this comic:It seemed like you were killing them off because you didn't want to use them. I understand they were more minor characters, but I feel that you somewhat got sick of them and just killed them off. Not that it is a bad thing. People do that all the time. It's easier to kill of an unwanted character than forcing them into the story.Now, a very different remark.In an older character sheet, you had said the Sashi had feelings for Chath. Now, I know not if you just put that in to put that in, but I was wondering if you would ever incorporate that into a comic. Obviously, that chance has faded. Also, Chath isn't really immortal. This Chath that you and your siblings have created is very amusing. But when I would say immortal, I was meaning it jokingly. Chath, and anyone technically, is immortal as long as people are unwilling to take one's life. But use Chath at your mercy. He's yours now.Now, before it seems like I'm a #####, this comic was very good. The effects were very good. You clarified how the Shadow Powers and the Matoran interact in their mind. I never completely understood it. I more thought it was the Matoran's anger and malice became more prominent as their other emotions decreased and the powers flooded through their body, not as the characters being separate entities (I know you stated that they were separate, but it just seemed like Vahi/Shadow Vahi and Sashi/Shadow Sashi were the same characters).Sorry for so much text. I am upset by Sashi's death, but you know what you're doing. For some reason, I feel like I knew Sashi was going to be the one to die. Don't know why. Can't wait for the next comic!
I killed them as they serve no purpose to the plot past this point in the series.And I intended to include Sashi's apparent feelings for Chath at some point, but never really got to it. I intend to remove that from that character sheet at some point, as I never used the idea for anything. And I've never really said that Chath is actually immortal, I've made him mention it himself. Much like you have time and time again. :PThanks for the feedback! Lots of posts here... I'll be answering the rest tomorrow, hopefully alongside another comic.~Vataki

naw man

And now, no one will be able to stop Vataki as he avenges Sashi.
We'll see about that... :P
NOOOOOO!! D:Not Sashi! Anyone but Sashi! I would've preferred Vataki to die than Sashi!But, seriously, pretty epic comic. I really like how you showed off Rakau's inner turmoil, and all the fight effects (especially when Shadow Vahi punched through Axoran's chest - so metal). Also, I can't help but like how nonchalant Tharik is about everything.'Well, everyone's either dead or has turned against me. Oh, bother.' XDTharik is gonna get it....Excuse me while I go cry in a corner and mourn Sashi.
So you don't care if I die? :( I thought we were friends!
Meep.SASHI!! NOOOOOOO!!! Why'd it have to be Sashi? Why not Dr. Giggles?Other then that, great job, bro!
Because Dr. Giggles has a very important role here.Comic relief.
Why did sashi have to die?I liked the part when Rakau killed the shadow form.And Tharik is the reason Vataki hates Rakau.Can't wait to see more comics!
Who said Vataki doesn't like Rakau? :P
Kill him Vataki! for what he did to Sashi! mad.gifTharik deserves to go to the pit, or maybe Karzahni!I noticed an error in the last 3 panels, You're facing Tharik in the left Direction and in the final panel your facing him in the other direction but it doesn't matter anyways.I hope Tharik gets what he deserves.Keep up the good work Vataki.
... Now I feel stupid. Thanks for pointing that out! I'll possibly fix it at some point.
Whoa I didn't expect Sashi was the one that was going to die.Great comic. One of the best comic epics on BZ Power
Thank you!Uncontrollable!I may or may not be taking a break for a week or so, just so everyone knows. I might have a comic next week, but you'll know if I do. It will be in either the middle of the week, or later on, depending on whether or not I feel like making a comic. :P Haha.So, see you all later!~Vataki

naw man

whoa whoa whao dude!Is it just me, or do we like share the same brain or something, cuz your plot line is starting to become more similar to the plot line for comics I came up withalmost a year ago that I'm still working on, that I never told you the plot line from it....It's almost a little creepy...But any who, nice comic! I wonder how many people you're going to kill off before this is over.

Edited by NX09

Wooooaaah, stuff's goin' down...So, Shadow Vahi could possibly end all life as we know it? I gotta say, as far as plot points go....*Sunglasses*...That's pretty dark.

I have to say, it's kind off a generic plot line (this comic, I mean). I am not criticizing your comics, because as you saw I love them :D, but it just seems like a stereotypical universal doom story. I'm sorry, It might just be because I watch too much Sci Fi though XD.

sig2_0.png

I'm moving to a new galaxy...
I would advise that, yes.
whoa whoa whao dude!Is it just me, or do we like share the same brain or something, cuz your plot line is starting to become more similar to the plot line for comics I came up withalmost a year ago that I'm still working on, that I never told you the plot line from it....It's almost a little creepy...But any who, nice comic! I wonder how many people you're going to kill off before this is over.
I would love to see that when you release it.
Wooooaaah, stuff's goin' down...So, Shadow Vahi could possibly end all life as we know it? I gotta say, as far as plot points go....*Sunglasses*...That's pretty dark.
I don't know if you intended for me to laugh or facepalm at this joke, so I'll do both.
That invention looks like one of the guns on the end of an X-Wing's wing XDBut now we have a potential galaxial(?) crisis. Yay.
I do believe that's where I got it from. :P
I have to say, it's kind off a generic plot line (this comic, I mean). I am not criticizing your comics, because as you saw I love them :biggrin:, but it just seems like a stereotypical universal doom story. I'm sorry, It might just be because I watch too much Sci Fi though XD.
I'd say this entire season has a pretty generic plot. It's just the creativity I've tried to use to take that stereotypical plot in the right direction that, if you asked me, makes this my best season.So, even though I did mention a possible break, I've been making comics. Why? Just because I felt like it. And still feel like it. So that break is sort of off, now.Preview, anyone?preview_com24.pngThis comic will be out within a day or two, depending on when I finish it, so keep an eye out for it.Until then~Vataki

naw man

Dude, that preview looks ace! The only way it could've been creepier was if SV's eyes were glowing red, but really it doesn't matter because he's a shadow being.Wicked. :smeag:

Yes this is definitely the best season hands down.
Thank you!
Yeah, anyone who wants to move to safety, just call my facilities, we believe (for the most part) in working to PRESERVE life...Can't wait, my expectations just sjy-rocketed
sky* (Sorry I had to.) :P
Dude, that preview looks ace! The only way it could've been creepier was if SV's eyes were glowing red, but really it doesn't matter because he's a shadow being.Wicked. :smeag:
Thank you. I probably should have, actually. It would have looked awesome that way. Oh well.
UGH! I HATE TEASERS.They tease you. But it does seem interesting, Vataki's change of heart.Hey, if there is no more Vahi, is he now 786?[/troll]
CALL ME 786 ONE MORE TIME I SWEAR I'LL-No More Vahi...This comic, and the one that will follow it are the Act's finale, and also probably the most emotional parts of the season. New comic in a day or two, and afterwards, a six-comic Act II will come out.Stay tuned!~Vataki

naw man

Remember when I said....That I would've preferred Vataki to die rather than Sashi?...I lied.... :crying:But otherwise, a pretty awesome comic, dude. Really emotional, and really goes a way to build atmosphere.Top marks for Vataki, and a hundred high-fives all round.Check ya later, Bill and Ted!

So was that like a light ray that vaporized his Makuta energy? Great comic.
Pretty much, yes. Thanks!
If you kill yourself (cus thats what it is, technically speaking) then you'll be dead.I say, you kill them all off, go out with a big dramatic emotional bang.
YOU DON'T SAYAnd killing everyone would be fun, but perhaps I intend to do it slowly... One at a time... :sly:
Remember when I said....That I would've preferred Vataki to die rather than Sashi?...I lied.... :crying:But otherwise, a pretty awesome comic, dude. Really emotional, and really goes a way to build atmosphere.Top marks for Vataki, and a hundred high-fives all round.Check ya later, Bill and Ted!
I SURE DID MAKE YOU EAT THOSE WORDS, DIDN'T I?Farewell, Vataki...Big emotional comic to end Act I. And Act II will probably be out on the weekend, or mid-next week.So, see you then!~Vataki

naw man

I know this is going to sound like a joke, but if an author kills of his character that represents him, does that qualify as suicide?And this was quite depressing. I hope you like making people feel sad :(

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

;( Sad face. That was great but with your comics and my comics I am going to go into manic depression.JK but really, you know how to make things emotional.
I hoped it work out that way. Thanks!
VAHI!!! HE DED! !!!Weellll... at least I didn't interrupt them this time...But that was so sad... Yet really cool.Great job, man!
Thanks!
I know this is going to sound like a joke, but if an author kills of his character that represents him, does that qualify as suicide?And this was quite depressing. I hope you like making people feel sad :(
Perhaps. :PSad people make me happy.
....Did he died?But seriously, great comic dude.I think we all love Vataki a little bit more now.He was an hero.
So you're saying you didn't love me until I died? :(Act II - Comic 1:Who... Am I?As I've mentioned before, Act II will be fairly short, and it will simply cover events that lead up to Comic 1 of the entire season.Enjoy!~Vataki

naw man

Am I the only one who thought that comic was hilarious? I know that its meant to be serious, but knowing Vahi's sense of humor in his comics I saw so many places he could've added jokes."Where am I? What am I? Who am I? Where did I come from?" "You're in my home. You're my 'son'. Your name is Sashi. No comment.""You are my child, I have created you for one purpose... So that you may one day...""--Let my guess, study hard, get good grades, get a good career and retire at 65?""No, well that could be a good alternate pla-- wait no. You must destroy the universe"I liked the effects though, it was quite pleasing visually and very interesting.Great job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Before Timely Insanity, there was....THIS.XDAwesomenesses abound; I could not be more excited for this Act. Check you later.

Hmm, does this parallel with Teridaxs' actual plan? Are his children a backup plan or does Teridax have a different plan in this universe.
I'll say that the Matoran are Teridax's plan in the first place.In this plot, at least.
But but... Sashi can't destroy the universe, that's my job! :sadlike:
You've been replaced.
So the Teridax Children were the bringers of the Apocalypse? Or just Sashi?
This next comic should answer your question.
Am I the only one who thought that comic was hilarious? I know that its meant to be serious, but knowing Vahi's sense of humor in his comics I saw so many places he could've added jokes."Where am I? What am I? Who am I? Where did I come from?""You're in my home. You're my 'son'. Your name is Sashi. No comment.""You are my child, I have created you for one purpose... So that you may one day...""--Let my guess, study hard, get good grades, get a good career and retire at 65?""No, well that could be a good alternate pla-- wait no. You must destroy the universe"I liked the effects though, it was quite pleasing visually and very interesting.Great job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran
Too bad it isn't a comedy, I suppose. :P Thanks!
Before Timely Insanity, there was....THIS.XDAwesomenesses abound; I could not be more excited for this Act.Check you later.
Before Timely Insanity, there was... ACT II OF 8TH GENERATION.Okay that sounded better in my head.Fulfill Your Destiny...More to come!~Vataki

naw man

SO does that mean he created them before he knew that he could posses Mata Nui? Very nice comic. Your graphic style is superb.
I don't know. :P I haven't payed attention to the Bionicle storyline in years. :P This is all in another universe, so this is a different-dimension Teridax. Thanks!I'll Do It MyselfRemember when Dr. Kaushi was all like, "back to his old ways" and such? This comic explains how he even knew Tharik, and how he knew him so well. Tharik used to work with Kaushi is research of the Makuta-Matoran, in order to hopefully capture them, and kill them before any damage could be done.I won't get into too much detail, as it's explained in the comic, but if you have questions, just post and I'll be happy to answer them.~Vataki

naw man