Timely Insanity

vataki

So, the plot thickens, like milk that is slightly past its expiration date. Good show.Have I mentioned yet that I like the dialogue?Cuz I do.A lot.Plums.

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

• 1 month later...

So, I just thought I'd pop in to mention that I'm still here. I've already announced this on another page, but completely neglected to do so on BZPower.

I'm taking a break from comics, once more. Lots of things have been going on in my life lately, and I find myself with very little time or will to make comics. It feels like a job when I find the time to do so, and normally results in not even half-decent comics. I need some time to sort some things out. Once I do I will return to comics full-time.

I still plan on making a comic for the Advent Calendar, though. I really want to do that.

See you all soon!

~Vataki

Edited by -Windrider-

naw man

• 5 weeks later...

duuuuude

so awesome

i mean, ok, it was a.. quiet comic, but i still liked it

nice to see stuff from you anyway man

awesome? awesome

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

duuuuude

so awesome

i mean, ok, it was a.. quiet comic, but i still liked it

nice to see stuff from you anyway man

awesome? awesome

Thanks!

OOH!

He knows where they are...

Stuff is about to get real, man. So real. Almost as real has hands.

But I'm glad the series has picked up once again.

Hands are real, yes.

So this next comic is the first of a three part comic. Mainly just because I don't want to come up with names for all three of them. :P

Final Confrontation, Part 1.

Enjoy! More comics on the way!

~Vataki

naw man

• 2 weeks later...

AAAwww! Our little friend Vataki here is in love!!!! :D :D Why did you give DJ a mask of water breathing if you want DJ to be a Ko Matoran. I thought those type of masks were only for Ga Matoran. EDIT: I didn't know DJ was a lady.

Edited by Black Six

AAAwww! Our little friend Vataki here is in love!!!! :D :D Why did you give DJ a mask of water breathing if you want DJ to be a Ko Matoran. I thought those type of masks were only for Ga Matoran. EDIT: I didn't know DJ was a lady.

Kaukau aren't solely reserved for Ga-Matoran. Any Toa/Matoran/Turaga can wear any Kanohi. And the reasoning behind giving Deej a Kaukau was because the normal mask Deej uses is not available in this kit. And Deej isn't a Ko-Matoran. I don't think. I mean, that's a great part of comics. You can be and kind of Matoran, canon or not. I mean, Vahi's sister is pink. Not very canon there, is it? XD

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

• 3 weeks later...

So, for those of you who don't already know why there's been a lack of comics lately, I'll go ahead and fill you in.

Basically, the laptop that I (and my brother and sister) use for comic making, has died. Fortunately, our files should be recoverable, but it may take awhile longer until we can make or release any new comics.

I hope to get back soon!

~Vataki

naw man

Kaukau aren't solely reserved for Ga-Matoran. Any Toa/Matoran/Turaga can wear any Kanohi. And the reasoning behind giving Deej a Kaukau was because the normal mask Deej uses is not available in this kit. And Deej isn't a Ko-Matoran. I don't think. I mean, that's a great part of comics. You can be and kind of Matoran, canon or not. I mean, Vahi's sister is pink. Not very canon there, is it? XD

She is a cu-matoran, a matoran of emotions. (cu stands for cupid)

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

• 2 weeks later...

Yes take down Teridax with pebbles. This just seems odd but, when they said they'll fight them till they die, they ran away before they died.

They did? They aborted Makuta II, not the battle.

*spittake*

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! dude, that made milk come out of my nose!

THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Final Confrontation, Part 3

I have two more comics for this season. The season finale will likely be out on Wednesday, March 20th.

~Vataki

naw man

Woa, she is an AV matoran!?

PLOT TWIST!

Yup!

I'm having a hard time understanding why he was calling her name, and showing the flashback of Vahi and her. At first I thought it was Giggles, but no cause he has blue eyes.

He was just sort of flashing back, remembering about Sashi, because Nami was preparing to defeat Shadow Sashi. Vahi was feeling some form of sympathy for Shadow Sashi, mainly because the real Sashi died earlier in the series, most likely.

Let's Go Home!

The final comic will be released in 2 more days!

~Vataki

naw man

Where Am I Off To Now?

That concludes Timely Insanity: 8th Generation!

I'll be taking a break from comic making now, for awhile, to decide whether or not comics are something I still want to be doing. And whether or not I want to continue Timely Insanity into a 9th Season.

Thanks again for all the support!

~Vataki

naw man

What a nice ending to a wonderful season of comics.

*If you make a 9th, can I join as a PGS*

*If you make a 9th, can I join as a PGS*

*me too aswell please!*

Well if I do, PGS spots may or may not be up for grabs, but if they are please remember that guest star applications are supposed to be made over PM.

So if I do open the PGS list (if I make a 9th season) you'll have to PM me about it.

naw man

So, I've thought a lot about whether or not to continue this comic series over the past week since the finale happened, and I haven't really come to much of a conclusion at all, but I at least know a little bit about what I'll be doing.

I've left this series off at a point where I can either pick up where I left off, or end the series entirely. Which is highly convenient for me, seeing as I haven't quite decided what I'm going to do yet. But I know one thing, and that's that I will at least not be comic making for awhile. I know that "awhile" doesn't give any hints at all really of when I will return, or even if I will return, but as I've mentioned, I really don't know yet.

So, basically, what I'm getting at is that Timely Insanity will be going on an indefinite hiatus. This may possibly even be the end, depending on whether or not I'll ever have the time or motivation to do this series again. If I do decide to return to comic making one day, I hope you will all still be around to read them! If I don't return to comic making ever again, I'd like to thank each and every one of the supporters I've had over all of these years. Even though a good lot of my supporters over the years will likely never see this, I still want to thank all of you, even if we don't chat any more. :)

I'm glad to have hopefully entertained all of my readers over the past 5+ years, and if I never get the chance to say it, or end up slowly phasing out from BZPower, I wish that you all will bright futures, and great lives ahead of you!

Thank you.

Until we meet again, or if we don't,

~Vataki

naw man