Need help identifying page numbers from Legends 6-11 with chapter numbers

Zestanor

A while ago (seven years ago actually) I made the thing in my signature. Since then, there are several groups who have gone above and beyond my simple listing and have actually made all the material available for free for download. (2013 BZPower would not have tolerated linking to whole copies of the copyrighted novels for free, heh).

Recently I donated my copies of the novels because I assumed if I ever wanted to read them again I could probably just find them on the internet (correct). However, for whatever reason, when I did the project that is in my signature, I used page number instead of chapter numbers. I'm putting together a personal version of what the people at Wall of History and Biological Chronicle have put together, but lacking physical copies of the novels, I would have to guess at the location of the page numbers throughout the paper copies. This is only really a problem for 2007 and 2008's novels, which my old guide says to split up very frequently to splice in those years' expansive multimedia content. I remember it took a lot of work to work out the divisions in the text way back then, and I could easily avoid doing it again with a little help from people with paper copies. I would like the following page divisions to be identified by their chapters. It may be that I split some parts within a chapter, in which case please say so.

Legends 6: p1-36, p37-64, p65-78, p78-87, p88-122

Legends 7: p1-112, p113-122

Legends 8: p1-10,  p10-18, p19-50, p50-83, p84-110, p111-120

Legends 9: p1-8, p9-47, p48-61, p62-125

Legends 10: nothing

Legends 11: p1-29, p30-33, p34-39, p40-61, p62-73, p73-117, p118-124

Has following the story become too complex? Look no further:

How to Follow BIONICLE

A Simple, chronological checklist

UPDATE May 22 2013: Every is now color coded!

Contains every bit of content, organized by story year

First of all, I've never seen that reading order you made before - I wish I had, it's great and would've helped me out a lot when putting Biological Chronicle together! ^^;

Secondly, I think this should help you out: chaoscontrolled123.tumblr.com/post/75012178186/demitsorou-cross-wired-freak-bionicle

sigbanner.gif

Oh, that's perfect! Thank you. It was actually your project that made me want to finish mine, which is basically identical to yours, but I had a few minor nitpicks, heh, mostly in 2001. The main one being that you cut out Lewa getting his golden Kanohi at the Suva in MNOG. I understand why you did it, but in my version I haven't ruled on questions of canon, so contradictory accounts both get put in, including stuff like the golden masks, Tohunga, and Papu and Rangi. Since I'm the only one who would read it, it doesn't really need an explanation!

Edited by Zestanor

Has following the story become too complex? Look no further:

How to Follow BIONICLE

A Simple, chronological checklist

UPDATE May 22 2013: Every is now color coded!

Contains every bit of content, organized by story year