any Billy Joel fans out there?

TheZOMBIEJ

ha ha! well if you've never heard ov the "Piano Man" himself, Billy Joel, who are you and why are you here? 

seriously! Billy Joel is a classical pop/rock legend! his piano playing skills are out ov bounds! his voice is a force to be reckoned with! and overall, he is just an amazing, talented musician! it's hard to believe he almost killed himself like twice (or three times, idk)! nope! the man is still alive and still performing concerts nationally and internationally! he has released numerous albums; studio, compilation, live, maybe an ep here and there! however, he quit releasing pop/rock albums after 1993's River of Dreams! that's kinda sad but hey! at least he's still alive! you'd have to be stupid to not appreciate the fact that he is still alive and well! he has way too many hit song! too many to remember (lol)! my most favorite song from BJ is "We Didn't Start The Fire" from 1989's Storm Front! that album is awesome! i also love The Nylon Curtain from 1982! 

if you want to know more about Billy Joel please visit the wikipedia page; there is A LOT to go through! lol now here's my big question; are there any Billy Joel fans on BZPower (besides me and Black Six)? 

also here's a few questions to consider: 

what's your fav. Billy Joel song? 

what's your fav. Billy Joel album? 

what do you like most about Billy Joel? 

well i hope ya'll enjoyed reading this topic cuz i'v been wanting to create it for a while! lol if you want to discuss about Billy Joel this is the topic to discuss about him at! anyways, enjoy your day and... for the love ov Christ go listen to some Billy Joel music! it's awesome! :) 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 7/27/2020 at 11:28 AM, TheZOMBIEJ said:

what's your fav. Billy Joel song? 

what's your fav. Billy Joel album? 

what do you like most about Billy Joel?

We Didn't Start the Fire

Whichever one We Didn't Start the Fire is on

He wrote We Didn't Start the Fire He's the piano man

GENERATION 4: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My favorite Billy Joel song is "The Ballad of Billy The Kid".  After that Piano Man, then The Down Easter Alexa. My favorite album is The Stranger.  What I like most about him is he has always written  all his own songs, plays the piano, and puts all of himself into his performing.  I've been a fan since 1974.

• 8 months later...