Nostalgia overload

bohrokmaster

Nice find. I know it wasn't important to be very detailed at that stage, but it is comforting to know as I look at those storyboards that my level of drawing BIONICLE characters back in 2001-2002 would have sufficed (or daresay better) for the plotting of the scenes of MNOG!

• Like 1
Bornicleban.gif

RIP BORNICLE

2004 - 2011

"There are a thousand ways I could bore you...and only 942 of them will put you to sleep. Permanently"

On 8/5/2020 at 8:37 PM, TheZOMBIEJ said:

oh my God! this is freaking awesome! thanks for sharing, dude, i appreciate it! :) 

it's confirmed; nostalgia never dies (Bionicle wise)! :) 

You're Welcome!:)

17 hours ago, Bionicle Guru said:

Nice find. I know it wasn't important to be very detailed at that stage, but it is comforting to know as I look at those storyboards that my level of drawing BIONICLE characters back in 2001-2002 would have sufficed (or daresay better) for the plotting of the scenes of MNOG!

No worries.^_^

On 8/5/2020 at 9:18 PM, Hahli, the Chronicler said:

Thanks for sharing, hadn't seen this before!!

There's also an article/interview with the Templar Studios president who talks about the creation of MNOG:

https://medium.com/subpixelfilms-com/the-making-of-the-mata-nui-online-game-98d41dfa8089

I'll definitely take a read when I have the time, thanks!:)