The Official Minecraft Topic

Except slimeballs are now used for pistons and magma cream.Idea! could sponges be hacked into the server? They don't have any use yet. Or dragon eggs, though that might get a bit annoying when someone places them.

Edited by The Highly Visible Noob

Except slimeballs are now used for pistons and magma cream.Idea! could sponges be hacked into the server? They don't have any use yet. Or dragon eggs, though that might get a bit annoying when someone places them.

I think that's what happened with the server I'm on. They have an object called "Spones", that are sponges that actually work.

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

hosting on this game is a huge pain. i really wish it were made easier without all the nonsense.

This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

I got Minecraft today!Already finished Day 2 on Survival, and I already got iron gear.That saved me form a creeper that landed right in front of me.Does anyone have any good servers to play on? I seriously feel like playing on a server without griefers.

Edited by The X

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

i found a great vanilla server, or so i thought until i discovered that the mods enjoyed ruining people's stuff.me and a friend crossed the ocean to make a house that no one could find. we were going to build a thief tunnel that went under the ocean back to the original village, but then a moderator teleported to us and waited for us to log off so they could destroy our little house we built in the ground.

This topic so far

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

Wow, that's just... wrong. I hate griefing mods. Well, hopefully the first server I find will not be full of griefers. Eh. But a BZP server would be amazing if people can get the project off the ground, that is XD

this. it's all fun and games when the players engage in pvp and thievery, but when the mods come in with their automine, flight, item-spawning and invincibility, it's completely unfair and ruins the fun.
This topic so far

Vs.

Eeyup.Heck, even if I was a moderator and I did this, I would at least not use moderator powers.But I'd much rather kill someone, take their items, go to the spawn point, and put them into a chest for them. Because that's the least you can do.And give them a diamond, iron ingot, or a slime ball.or gold for rails.and on Night 4 on my Survival game, I hear this slurping, hiccuping noise right above me.Is it a slime? because it's scaring all of my stuff right outta me.And no, that wasn't filtered.

Edited by The X

1Ydp0mg.jpg

i really don't like that they removed the mob id tags from F3 mode. i loved using that to find where mobs were coming from, it helped me locate tunnels.

This topic so far

Vs.

Ah, I was in fact in a ravine near the top, in the wall of it (Found coal there, so I dug there. also found tons of iron veins at the bottom of the ravine... which I fall to every morning right in front of a creeper.)So, my first Endermen encounter ish.Wonderful.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Ah, I was in fact in a ravine near the top, in the wall of it (Found coal there, so I dug there. also found tons of iron veins at the bottom of the ravine... which I fall to every morning right in front of a creeper.)So, my first Endermen encounter ish.Wonderful.

Sarcastic wonderful or sincere wonderful?

So I just recently bought Minecraft and have been playing it, and I love it. Only problem is, I can't seem to find Monsters anywhere in Survival mode. I'm trying to unlock the achievement of killing my first monster, and just generally leveling up by fighting them, but as I said I can't find them. I've went out at night because I read some of them (like Creepers) are only in dark places. Nothing. I've gone underground plenty of times and never found any. I built my Nether Portal and there are no monsters their either. Is it because I'm a lower level? (Only a 3 right now), or what? Any help would be great.Sev

dw_s6_keyart.jpg

Sarcastic wonderful or sincere wonderful?
Sarcastic.Usually, if I do stuff like that I do it sarcastically.Anyways, I found a few servers...first one I joined got griefed so bad, someone installed a moderator that you can't break any blocks.Right after they ruined everything by placing bedrock and stone everywhere, ruined some beautiful buildings, and screwed the house I was working on>,<But I found a new server. So yeah.Oh, and does anyone else here prefer building down, instead of building up?I like making huge underground complexes under my house(s) Edited by The X

1Ydp0mg.jpg

When I play on servers I typically go on an anarchy server. I love the thrill of using my wits to combat griefers. Anybody know any good servers? Anarchy preferably.

Do you want to have a theme revolving around mythical beasts? If you do please support my Dragon Slayers project on CUUSOO link: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/7694

BZPRPG profile:

http://www.bzpower.c...opic=123&st=120

My latest MOC! http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9379

1.1 has flaming arrows! Yes!Jeb is officially my favorite person ever now.

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

the only disappointment in 1.1 is the fact that the Aether just got updated a couple weeks ago and now it's already outdated.there needs to be a better system for updates, or mods. ONE OF THEM needs to be done better.

This topic so far

Vs.

the only disappointment in 1.1 is the fact that the Aether just got updated a couple weeks ago and now it's already outdated.there needs to be a better system for updates, or mods. ONE OF THEM needs to be done better.

See: modding API. :P

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

I've been playing Minecraft for a couple of weeks now. Creative mode, switched to Peaceful after I got tired of Creepers getting all touchy-feely with me while I was trying to build my little golden fortress (that only exists as a showcase for lava I encased in glass, because over-the-top stupid is pretty much my theme here.).I spawned in the middle of a vast frozen continent, went power-crazy in the first day (real-time) and started building towers of TNT and setting them on fire with lava (hadn't figured out how to set legitimate fires at that point). Pretty much ruined a good chunk of the landscape, I've no idea if I'm going to bother fixing it later.After a while, I got a bit more serious with it, which was what led to the glass-encased lava, pouring water on the lava-pillars that resulted from my TNT gag (I should mention that these pillars are as high as anything can possibly get), and, eventually, building a rather snazzy stone fortress complete with retractable stairs into the dungeon, a huge watchtower, and a minecart track connecting it to a guardhouse across the river. (Said guardhouse is next to a hideous burning Netherrack arch, which will be replaced with another, larger fortress at an unspecified point in the future).I'm having trouble with maps, though. I made 6 maps, but whenever I try to view a map, it's always map_0, which is a nigh-useless map of the interior of the Antarctic continent - far less interesting than the other maps, which show islands, the north coast of the icy wasteland, and the southern tip of another, more varied continent. Does anyone know how to switch which map you're viewing in-game?(Note: This is an unmodded 1.1 version of Minecraft with the LB Photorealism 16x16 texture pack, because the 128x128 one made water and fire invisible for some reason.)

Edited by The Shadows Out of Time

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I've found a makeshift solution for my Creative Mode map problem. I built a series of connected ice domes under the ocean, and built three houses in them. One of them's empty, the other's, well, my house, and the third houses a chest that will serve as my map storage, allowing me to cartograph to my heart's content without fear of ever losing my maps again.The only problem, of course, is finding my little Atlantis again, so I built a series of cryptic signposts so I can find it even without a map, though I think, whenever I go exploring a new area, I'll bring the map showing the pair of triangle islands that are the clearest signposts to the underwater compound with me.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

MIIEENNNCCEEEERRRRAAAAFFFT!!!I love Minecraft!!! :DI play on mc.deliciouscinnamon.com and brohoof.comand my friends server - and I was thinking, if it hasent been made yetSomeone should make a server just for BZPower members?

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

Someone should make a server just for BZPower members?

Go read over the earlier pages in this topic. Go ahead, it'll be fun. You can devise a little game where you do something (I'll leave it up to you what. Maybe you're eating cheetos, maybe you're eating sushi) every time you see someone else suggest that exact same thing.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I plan to eventuly learn how to port forward, so maybe I can do it? well, my friend can port forward me, if I do, I'll post my IP etc here?I think I'll put a whitelist though XD

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

More likely, you'll set about doing everything you'd need to do to create the planned server, and then life will smack you with a brick and the plan will fall to pieces. It's happened three or four times already.On to other matters, I haven't even left Creative mode yet and I already hate Cave Spiders.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Im confident (haha references) Cave spiders are cute till you get swarmed XD