The Official Minecraft Topic

I dunno, I've seen plenty of creepers around the little village I've put up in a jungle. I may have to artificially flood the area with cats.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Haven't really seen any major bugs in 1.2.3 so far. 1.2 had some, which is why 1.2.3 now exists.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I just got a minecraft serverits called limbo!!!heres an IP!I made an area for BZP members called BZMetru - if you wanna build there that is.96.44.162.50:26039

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

I just got a minecraft serverits called limbo!!!heres an IP!I made an area for BZP members called BZMetru - if you wanna build there that is.96.44.162.50:26039

Right I'm trying this ... but can you give a description of what the servers like and the co-ordinates of BZmetru?

Well, I think on certain servers there are slots that need to be filled, and only certain peop0le can go in...Hamachi/Whitelisted servers are like that, correct?And hopefully there's a jungle biome. I will treehouse in it, and then build an army of cats...Just you wait.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Logged onto that server, and got attacked by a spider right away. This is going to be interesting.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

so you guys are enjoying the server? and just so you know, its 24/7 unlimited slots and ported so yeah, go nutsand theres a nexus with warps to everywhere significant including BZmetru!if you guys wantsupport the server with this bannerhttp://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/071/6/0/limbo_server_banner__smaller__by_nav3ta-d4slnx2.png

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

I'm really enjoying the Nexus area of it. All hail the lord of sand.One thing, though... if you're going to advertise the server on BZP, you might want to make some regulations for it regarding strong language.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Its just caks' n Cherry' I'll tell em off once the servers running at optimum. which'll be right now-and the server might go down sometimes, thats just cause i have to restart it for something.

Gonna set a few things up in bzmetru to make mega projects easier, hows a 9x9 community strip mine sound? It'll have a glass roof so lighting will only be needed during night, but I need a place to put it.

Edited by The Highly Visible Noob

That'll be great Noob,I'll give you a hand with it next time I see you on! ^^

Right, found a place for the mine, it'll be at the frozen lake.I may get distracted sprucing up my house tho.edit= nope didn't get distracted, the top of the mine is done but someone will need to dig out the dirt below, as an incentive there's a bit of clay in the area of the strip mine dig, dig out the sand and it's all yours.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

I've got nothing better to do right now. Expect to see an expanded community mine when you return.For your mining convenience, there is now a crafting table and furnace embedded in the wall of the mine, near the ladder.

Edited by Beardy Spoon

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

is this a vanilla server? (pls be a yes)i've been doing pretty well in my hardcore world. i had a terrifying moment last night, trying to fight two endermen without any armor. i had to hide in a cave with my back to the wall. right now i'm building an obsidian-making machine, because i haven't had any luck finding natural obsidian. i just need one more diamond before i activate it, so i can make a diamond pickaxe and harvest what i produce. i have had just the worst luck finding deep enough caves in this world. i should be making my first venture to the Nether pretty soon. and since Ghasts can kill in one hit now, i already know it's going to suck hard.has anyone else been trying out hardcore mode?

This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

Yeah, 1.2.3.Also, the community mine has hit the bedrock. Unfortunately, some things recovered in it were then lost in an unfortunate accident - these things include some amount of redstone, a bit of gold, and some lapis lazuli recovered from the abandoned mineshaft connecting to the community mine.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Looks like WorldGuard and Essentials. /plugins

what do those ones do?worldguard isn't that stupid one that doesn't let you build anywhere until you're "approved" or whatever is it?
This topic so far

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

Looks like WorldGuard and Essentials. /plugins

what do those ones do?worldguard isn't that stupid one that doesn't let you build anywhere until you're "approved" or whatever is it?
[*]Protect areas and set flags (like mob spawning" data-date=" greeting messages, etc.) on regions, controlling who and what happens in zones

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

World Guard is pretty nifty, really, though the fifth time I got spooked by a non-destructive Creeper it started feeling like cheating.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

not playing. world guard destroys the whole essence of minecraft. creepers that don't blow up are completely stupid.

Edited by BBCCD
This topic so far

Vs.

They blow up and injure you, they just don't damage the landscape.Also, the mods on this server are awesome. I just spent rather a long time fighting mobs for their amusement in an arena about fifty blocks above my house. Came out of it with a music disk and some other great free stuff.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

not playing. world guard destroys the whole essence of minecraft. creepers that don't blow up are completely stupid.

well, would you rather a map filled with creeper craters? cause, people could always lure creepers into your house and blow em up, cause, worldgaurd dosent protect against explosions, so you disable them

World Guard is pretty nifty, really, though the fifth time I got spooked by a non-destructive Creeper it started feeling like cheating.

rather than having a map filled with holes.and - theres no validation, you join, you build, thats it, the warps and stuff help you get places faster, and the Hub allows us to give you a hand in building, theres a few free reasource signs at spawn, and a few more located throughout the server at certain spawns of cities, Eternia for example has free wool of every colour.