• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

The Official Minecraft Topic

Discuss the blocky game here!

• Please log in to reply
3765 replies to this topic

#3041 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 29-August 12
  • 129 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 12:43 PM

It takes 3 milk, an egg, and 3 wheat,and some sugar.

http://media.pcgamer...Cake-Recipe.jpg

there you go. :3

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

#3042 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 26-October 11
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 19 2013 - 08:20 PM

When the server updates to 1.5.1 (we're pretty much skipping 1.5), an announcement will be made in this topic. Those of you who keep logging on and then logging off again to check whether it's updated yet can ease your minds.

Gentlemen, fooling you once with this trick was an honor. Twice was a privilege. It's been a pleasure.

I am most definitely a mad man with a blog.

#3043 Offline Five O'Clock P~M

Five O'Clock P~M
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Soaring Champion

• 08-June 09
  • 475 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 19 2013 - 09:18 PM

In the meantime, you guys can invent cool contraptions in singleplayer that you can show off in here. :P

#3044 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 29-August 12
  • 129 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 02:11 AM

...Whens 1.5.1 exactly?

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

#3045 Offline Artezza Trigger

Artezza Trigger
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 11-February 07
  • 416 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 07:32 AM

Jeb said 1.5.1 would be published Thursday, though its already available in pre-release form, so modders have a chance to catch up.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

#3046 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 26-October 11
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 11:04 AM

I don't suppose there's been any word from the Bukkit team on when they'll be updating to 1.5.1?

Gentlemen, fooling you once with this trick was an honor. Twice was a privilege. It's been a pleasure.

#3047 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 29-August 12
  • 129 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 01:43 PM

I don't suppose there's been any word from the Bukkit team on when they'll be updating to 1.5.1?

Oh no... that means some of us can't play because Bukkit will be outdated. :'(

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

#3048 Offline Five O'Clock P~M

Five O'Clock P~M
  • Premier Member
  • Soaring Champion

• 08-June 09
  • 475 posts

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 03:42 PM

Seeing has how bukkit updated within a week of 1.5 being released, I'd think it'd be fairly quick for 1.5.1.

#3049 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 29-August 12
  • 129 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 22 2013 - 12:44 PM

Seeing has how bukkit updated within a week of 1.5 being released, I'd think it'd be fairly quick for 1.5.1.

Let us hope for the best. I really want to go and make more potions... and explore that nether fortress I found by accident. (Any chance I can own it? :P)

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

#3050 Offline Ifgtalrop

Ifgtalrop
  • Premier Member
  • Lightning Voyager

• 31-January 10
  • 325 posts

Posted Mar 22 2013 - 03:35 PM

You know what I hate?

1.5 Skeletons.

They are the stupidest ever. I had full iron armor with protection II, and one skeleton killed me. I ran out of arrows, and you can't melee them anymore at all. Stupid arrow spam. Lost everything, including the, you know, 20 diamonds I had on me. And there is no more in this map at all. Rrrrrrr

-(+'f') +'f'

#3051 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 26-October 11
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 22 2013 - 04:33 PM

That sounds glorious. Shame you can't build an army of them.

#3052 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 22 2013 - 10:03 PM

For the record I won't be on for a while, unless my laptop miraculously can run MC at more than 5 FPS. =P

#3053 Offline Unit#phntk#1

Unit#phntk#1
  • Premier Member
  • Stalwart Defender

• 26-January 08
  • 402 posts

Posted Mar 22 2013 - 10:07 PM

[color=#008000;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]I will be highly inactive as well. I will pop in from time to time however.[/color][/font]

[color=#008000;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]~Unit#phntk#1[/color][/font]

phantoka.png

GENERATION 2: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Credit to The Snake Master for my avatar and Spectral Avohkii Enterprizes for the banner.
PM me if you find this sentence and I will put you on the list below. State you found the Invisi-TextTM.

BZP Mafia: Where trimming an iBrow is less wise than disgracing a German emperor.

If you play Minecraft and are not on my list, PM me.
Who has found the above sentence: Dead, Makuta of Xhini Nui, Millennium has Chortles!, 2Tie, }=Shade Masquerade={, Icicle, imperial officer, Toa Dovydas, ~Spark~, Paranoid Andriod, Exo-Kaghrahk, kalhiki, Neelh of Suburbria, Globin, Kohu Furno, -Blackout-, (Insert Name Here), Nujuat, Toa of Dancing(Beat and Rythm), Kazi toa of ice, Waffles, It's a Zaranya!, kanohi_master, MoC1: Technic Gladiator, Lord Darkon, Wotsiznaim, Gatanui, Blade, Sumiki,

#3054 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 29-August 12
  • 129 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 02:54 AM

You know what I hate?

1.5 Skeletons.

They are the stupidest ever. I had full iron armor with protection II, and one skeleton killed me. I ran out of arrows, and you can't melee them anymore at all. Stupid arrow spam. Lost everything, including the, you know, 20 diamonds I had on me. And there is no more in this map at all. Rrrrrrr

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#800080;]Wat. You guys got all of the diamond?! Aw man. Alright, we'll  far and wide for those gems. Also, not to brag or anything, on my singleplayer world, I had enough diamonds to make 7 pieces of armor (I didn't make a extra pair of leggings! :P)  a pickaxe, a sword AND an axe! :P All in a few days too! So, why not organize a diamond hunt when the server updates?![/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#800080;](so much textese. im sorry) (not)[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#800080;]EDIT: You guys think you creative is the best? Well let me show you my minecraft castle in survival! :P [/color][/font]

[color=#ff0000;]Linky:[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]http://furno5943.imgur.com/[/color]

[color=#800080;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]And yes, that is a whole album there. :3[/color][/font]

Edited by helryx280, Mar 23 2013 - 04:16 AM.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

#3055 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 09:30 AM

Erm, I think Portalfig meant his single player world or so; because unless something changed in the last few days, it's still 1.4.7 on the server. =P And there should still be many diamonds... Considering we probably haven't even searched all our generated chunks. =P

#3056 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 29-August 12
  • 129 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 10:30 AM

Hey Blade, I discovered a nether fortress right next to the portal. Its near the soul sand, and its underground. :D Also, when will the server update?! I really want to explore that fortress. Also, do 1.5 servers work with 1.5.1? I hope so... because then you won't need to update. This thread also needs to be more active.  Also, do you guys like my castle I'm making in SSP? 

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

#3057 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 10:34 AM

Huh, that's kinda surprising actually. =O As far as when the server will update, it'll be whenever Bukkit does; so hope it updates soon. =P Also, we'll need to update anyway, since, well, 1.5.1 is the bugfix version; best to use the best version available. =PHaven't looked at it yet; to be honest; since I don't really have as much time right now, and I'm trying to fix a problem in another thing. ^^'

#3058 Offline Ifgtalrop

Ifgtalrop
  • Premier Member
  • Lightning Voyager

• 31-January 10
  • 325 posts

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 11:08 AM

Yeah, I meant in a CTM map that I was playing. It had nothing to do with the server at all. xD

-(+'f') +'f'

#3059 Offline The only ToaD

The only ToaD
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 03-December 09
  • 249 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 05:24 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#800080;]EDIT: You guys think you creative is the best? Well let me show you my minecraft castle in survival! :P [/color][/font]

[color=#ff0000;]Linky:[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]http://furno5943.imgur.com/[/color]

[color=#800080;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]And yes, that is a whole album there. :3[/color][/font]

[color=#008080;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Now that you mention castles I figure I want the new to me people to see [/color][/font]mine[color=#008080;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]. Note I am remaking this in my Single player world and its nearing the half way point.[/color][/font]

10629735_591920620916455_456501552381264

#3060 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 26-October 11
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 05:46 PM

I see that you kept the wall and tower designs that were used on the version built on Nav's server.

#3061 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 09-July 10
  • 589 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 08:37 PM

When are you going to update the server Burnmad? 

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

#3062 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 26-October 11
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 09:36 PM

The server will be updated when there is a stable (Recommended Build) Bukkit 1.5.1, and no sooner. An announcement will be made in this topic when the server has been updated. Stop asking.

#3063 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 29-August 12
  • 129 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 24 2013 - 05:55 AM

What's the IP for Nav's server? 

EDIT: We might need some world download links when me and Sirius finish our castles.  :3 Also, can someone make a world download of burnmad's server, because I really want to explore it and stuff. 

Edited by helryx280, Mar 24 2013 - 05:58 AM.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

#3064 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 26-October 11
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 24 2013 - 09:16 AM

No one here has any idea, because we all left Nav's server a long time ago, due to problems with the admins, their bias against BZP members, and their tendency to allow their friends to do whatever they wanted without consequence.

#3065 Offline Unit#phntk#1

Unit#phntk#1
  • Premier Member
  • Stalwart Defender

• 26-January 08
  • 402 posts

Posted Mar 24 2013 - 01:40 PM

[color=#008000;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]I still have the IP if you want it thaaaaaat badly. It's the same as it was some months ago. It's even on the same old map, with New Carthage. Though I don't think it's updated, and nobody has gone on there for long ages.[/color][/font]

[color=#008000;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]~Unit#phntk#1[/color][/font]

phantoka.png

GENERATION 2: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Credit to The Snake Master for my avatar and Spectral Avohkii Enterprizes for the banner.
PM me if you find this sentence and I will put you on the list below. State you found the Invisi-TextTM.

BZP Mafia: Where trimming an iBrow is less wise than disgracing a German emperor.

Who has found the above sentence: Dead, Makuta of Xhini Nui, Millennium has Chortles!, 2Tie, }=Shade Masquerade={, Icicle, imperial officer, Toa Dovydas, ~Spark~, Paranoid Andriod, Exo-Kaghrahk, kalhiki, Neelh of Suburbria, Globin, Kohu Furno, -Blackout-, (Insert Name Here), Nujuat, Toa of Dancing(Beat and Rythm), Kazi toa of ice, Waffles, It's a Zaranya!, kanohi_master, MoC1: Technic Gladiator, Lord Darkon, Wotsiznaim, Gatanui, Blade, Sumiki,

#3066 Offline Five O'Clock P~M

Five O'Clock P~M
  • Premier Member
  • Soaring Champion

• 08-June 09
  • 475 posts

Posted Mar 24 2013 - 03:20 PM

Wait, recommended build? Knowing bukkit, that could take years.

#3067 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 29-August 12
  • 129 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 25 2013 - 10:58 AM

When Burnmad's server updates, we should make a jaffa cake and cookie factory! Using dispensers and droppers and hoppers and all that fancy new stuff that I mostly understand! (I don't understand comparators yet. :P) ...Or another fish-slapping contest. :P

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

#3068 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 26-October 11
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 25 2013 - 11:31 AM

To be honest, I don't see the point of cake or cookies when we've got enough potatoes to:

1. Use as raw material to build a time machine (circuitry not included).

2. Power a time machine for a trip back to Ireland, 1845.

3. Use the leftover potatoes to end the Irish Potato Famine.

4. Make a rope out of potato skins and strangle Hitler.

4a. If you eat too many of the potatoes yourself, you could, instead of traveling to the 1930s and then back home, leave a prophecy about the rope on a piece of paper (made from potatoes), encouraging someone else to strangle Hitler with your potato rope.

5. Handle the server's food needs for basically forever.

#3069 Offline The Invisible Noob

The Invisible Noob
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 20-March 05
  • 959 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 25 2013 - 01:21 PM

Because over-engineering Ymper,  over-engineering!

Sure we have a potato farm, but it's not as stylish as setting up several automatic wheat, chicken and milk farms together, into one factory.

However I freely admit that the whole thing will fall apart because there is no automatic crafting table to make the cakes, but that's part of the fun.

Actually, now that I think of it, we might as well see if we can automatic farm everything now that we have hoppers.

#3070 Offline Unit#phntk#1

Unit#phntk#1
  • Premier Member
  • Stalwart Defender

• 26-January 08
  • 402 posts

Posted Mar 25 2013 - 01:42 PM

[color=#008000;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Main problem would be replanting everything. Also hoppers would be hard to use for wheat/melon/pumpkin farms.[/color][/font]

phantoka.png

#3071 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 29-August 12
  • 129 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 25 2013 - 02:31 PM

Try this seed guys:

pollinating sandboxes

What is so special about it you may ask? If you type /seed its number is 0. And 0 in the genatorer means a random seed. I just broke minecraft. :P

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

#3072 Offline The Invisible Noob

The Invisible Noob
  • Members

• 20-March 05
  • 959 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 25 2013 - 03:00 PM

[color=#008000;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Main problem would be replanting everything. Also hoppers would be hard to use for wheat/melon/pumpkin farms.[/color][/font]

Correct me if I'm wrong but hoppers suck up any item that falls on top of them right?

Because if so then all we have to do is use water to carry the crops off with a hopper at the end of the flow to pick everything up.

Gonna do a few experiments but I think replanting really is the biggest issue here ... can dispensers plant seeds?

edit= no they cant.

edit2=everything else is pretty easy though, built and tested a wheat, pumpkin and cocoa farms within a few minutes. Hoppers really do make it easier.

Edited by The Invisible Noob, Mar 25 2013 - 03:46 PM.

#3073 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 26-October 11
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 25 2013 - 03:45 PM

There's also the fact that making the farms automatic would kind of deprive us of Herbalism experience.

Besides, I've never seen anything of that sort that looked good. It's all clunky, blocky messes.

#3074 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 29-August 12
  • 129 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 25 2013 - 04:01 PM

... When Burnmad's server updates, can we have a group shot of everyone who plays regularly? Like a screenshot? I would love that. ^.^

Also, if you do c( in minecraft it looks a bit like a penguin. :P

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

#3075 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 09-July 10
  • 589 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 25 2013 - 04:12 PM

Try this seed guys:pollinating sandboxes  What is so special about it you may ask? If you type /seed its number is 0. And 0 in the genatorer means a random seed. I just broke minecraft. :P

Would you mind recording this?

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

#3076 Offline Timelady Gallade

Timelady Gallade
  • Members
  • Toa

• 29-August 12
  • 129 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 26 2013 - 02:17 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#0000ff;]Sure. I made a new album for any awesome seeds too. ^.^ Heres the link agin if you missed it: [/color][color=#0000ff;]http://imgur.com/user/furno5943[/color][/font]

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

#3077 Offline The Invisible Noob

The Invisible Noob
  • Members

• 20-March 05
  • 959 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 27 2013 - 03:43 AM

Alright now I've been banned.

Toad can you refrain from going to my mine from now on? I mean I think you already know that it's rude to overstay your welcome at someone else's mine anyway, especially when they cant be there. But I've learned not to trust people to figure these things out on the internet, especially if those people are psycho.

Anyway bottom line is, get out of my mine until I invite you back in again.

Edited by The Invisible Noob, Mar 27 2013 - 06:50 AM.

#3078 Offline Artezza Trigger

Artezza Trigger
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 11-February 07
  • 416 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 27 2013 - 06:09 AM

How'd you get banned? ._.

Decided to mess around with mob naming, and accidentally created this hilarious line of text:

http://www.majhost.c...necraft/wut.png

In related news, if a mob is holding a named item or tool the game won't use it in death messages if it kills you with it :(

Edited by Artezza Trigger, Mar 27 2013 - 06:10 AM.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

#3079 Offline The Invisible Noob

The Invisible Noob
  • Members

• 20-March 05
  • 959 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 27 2013 - 06:54 AM

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]How'd you get banned? ._.[/color]

Got banned for swearing, Burnmad is kinda harsh with the ban-hammer imo.

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Decided to mess around with mob naming, and accidentally created this hilarious line of text:[/color]

http://www.majhost.c...necraft/wut.png

Too sexy for your shorts much?

#3080 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 26-October 11
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 27 2013 - 07:53 AM

The ban period is 48 hours, and regardless of whether you think Burn is too harsh in enforcing them, the rules are the rules. If you cannot refrain from breaking them, you cannot play on the server.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users