The Official Minecraft Topic

I kinda want the JARs they used. :P

They should release it instead as a free game. :3

Except it includes the rest of the game. Instead they should release it as plugins once they finish the API.

banner.jpg

Quite.

Also, our anti-mob griefing plugins are not operational at the moment. Be aware of ghasts and/or creepers in your area.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Excuse me while I try to send Jaffa's to Burnmad for updating the server. :3

And incase you didn't know, heres the wikipedia article for them: Jaffa cake wikipedia page!

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

It's Flipz's Smooth Stone generator. I thought I broke it by accident a few times, yet it oddly still works. =PI wasn't fooled, since i heard about it only today; but I'm annoyed some of those changes aren't real. The chickens attacking you after being attacked would've been AWESOME. If you don't like it's concept, you need to play the Legend of Zelda and learn not to attack everything in sight. =P

The smoothstone generator is AWESOME. Just try not to fall into the lava, or let it out, or anything like that. :P

TBH, I'd love to see stained glass in Vanilla. I was kind of "meh" about it in FtB, but having seen it in action, I'm hooked.

Quite.

Also, our anti-mob griefing plugins are not operational at the moment. Be aware of ghasts and/or creepers in your area.

Burnmad, can you turn off mob griefing using the generic Minecraft command for now?

Also, yay for 1.5! I can finally make a decent tree farm using droppers, dispensers, and/or droppers! :D

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

It's Flipz's Smooth Stone generator. I thought I broke it by accident a few times, yet it oddly still works. =PI wasn't fooled, since i heard about it only today; but I'm annoyed some of those changes aren't real. The chickens attacking you after being attacked would've been AWESOME. If you don't like it's concept, you need to play the Legend of Zelda and learn not to attack everything in sight. =P

The smoothstone generator is AWESOME. Just try not to fall into the lava, or let it out, or anything like that. :P

TBH, I'd love to see stained glass in Vanilla. I was kind of "meh" about it in FtB, but having seen it in action, I'm hooked.

>Quite.

Burnmad, can you turn off mob griefing using the generic Minecraft command for now?

Also, yay for 1.5! I can finally make a decent tree farm using droppers, dispensers, and/or droppers! :D

Doesn't mob greifing = false make TNT useless? :P

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

So I'm designing the exterior for my planned mega-project now that I have some resources to throw around (Not enough mind you).

Since it will be incredibly time consuming to make, anyone mind giving comments on the mock-up before I build the proper thing on server?

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Euanjp/minecraft/2013-04-05_17.04.25.png

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Euanjp/minecraft/2013-04-05_17.04.29.png

it's about 45 blocks wide and 128 blocks high (size may change depending on obsidian available)

Edited by The Invisible Noob

What is the structure's intended purpose? Is the face on the front supposed to look happy?

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

So it serves no actual purpose? It's not a watchtower, or a lighthouse, or some kind of temple? It's just a tower that's big to be big?

And yeah, the face doesn't look creepy.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

So it serves no actual purpose? It's not a watchtower, or a lighthouse, or some kind of temple? It's just a tower that's big to be big?

And yeah, the face doesn't look creepy.

I will probably live in it eventually but yes, it's big for the sake of being big.

Really, building pointless but awesome looking things is my main recreational pastime.

But anyway guess I'll redo the face.

I have sailed 3000 blocks from spawn. I am on a swamp island. No visitors. It shall be my science stuff place. And I need a name. :/

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

LOL, only one of my 7 servers is open and updated.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I bet Blade is going to be surprised my old house won't be there. : Ah well.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

SLAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!!

Okay seriously! What is with the bats in this game? They are terrifying! I was lighting up an ironized Stronghold when I ran into one at close range, it nearly made me soil myself in sheer terror. I'm telling you, every second I put this game on, it's trying to jump out and kill me!!

~ CHTrilogy

Pigs are kind of useless as riding animals anyway. It's faster to walk than to ride a pig.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Clag is right. =P If they implement a system similar that is actually possible to ride things logically, then that'd be fine. But riding pigs is far from logical. Also, the horses need to be able to jump. >_>

Blade, are the chests at the obsidian platform yours? Just guessing by the aqua affinity.EDIT: oh, yay! I found Sirius and MoC's church site.

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

... Erm; there aren't signs on that? ... Wait; what Obsidian platform? I'm confused now. ._. Are you talking in the End; where you spawn normally, after going through a portal? (Near the Ender Ender railway that's in progress)

Yes, he means that one. There are chests, signless, with various things in them, including a full set of armour, most of which is enchanted beyond what can legitimately be obtained.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

... But, I had signs on them, I though? ._.' Yes; those are mine, I thought they were the signed chests, so I just dumped it in there, expecting it to stay safe. But seriously; there were signs on those, I know it. >_>

And also, where is the rail line going to lead to? I don't have a minecart.

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Blade, are the enchanted books in your tower for everybody?

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Guurahk: It's gonna lead to an Ender Ender when I have a chance to finish that. =P I'll need tons of rails and Redstone blocks, of course, but I can manage that. There will be minecarts, though; I've just gotta figure out where to put a chest.Helryx: Yep, I don't really have a use for those ones. =P So, it's pretty much a community chest there, untill we get an enchanting table in the End.

By the way, there was a bunch of Redstone in those chests.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png