The Official Minecraft Topic

That egg i lost was on my roof. :P Can we fight another 20 dragons today, Please?

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Yes, the first one we killed in the End spawned a portal, and then Burn turned off portal-and-egg spawning.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

i killed another dragon today.

can we have dragon-slaying mondays?pleaseI would LOVE that

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

I really don't know. All that is known is that, when Burn spawned five dragons at spawn, they dropped portals, one of which smashed halfway through X's house.

Fortunately for me, nothing in any chests was lost, just some...major structural damage, the death of my 2 dogs...

At least I don't live there any more.

On another subject, skeletons are clearly getting to be bad shots if this happens.

That is just pathetic, cosidering the skelly was right in front of me.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Hey Burn, can I please be unmuted?

Talking of Burns server, I found a golden apple in a dungeon chest. Now I can tease Antvenom about that. >:-D And 5 diamonds.

Guess what 28 levels + 1 diamond sword gave me? Knockback 1. -.-

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Alright thanks, I'll probably try to get on sometime today or tomorrow. What are the modifications (at least the ones I need to know about) installed?

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

I've got Rei's Minimap and Optifine installed. You dont need them though; Rei's Minimap is good for caving though.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

No mods are needed to play on the server, but all the Rei's Minimap tags are enabled serverside, so it's useful for finding players or mobs or caves or whatever.

SmartMoving is also permitted, but again, it's by no means necessary. The only thing you absolutely need to play on the server is Minecraft 1.5.1.

banner.jpg

No mods are needed to play on the server, but all the Rei's Minimap tags are enabled serverside, so it's useful for finding players or mobs or caves or whatever.

SmartMoving is also permitted, but again, it's by no means necessary. The only thing you absolutely need to play on the server is Minecraft 1.5.1.

The same goes for my server. Absolutely no modifications are required, but stuff that hasn't been designed for cheating is allowed.

Zeene, I wasn't aware your server was up. You never posted anything about an address.

It's up 24/7, and not just when I'm awake, but that also makes it need some modifications to be manageable without Staff always being online. The technical side is mostly finished by now though, all the really remains is writing some rules and finishing the last bits of spawn, which is in no possible way Kini-Nui. Honestly.

iquXD5X.png

Zeene, in most cases, the players tend to like being a part of shaping the spawn area - though, of course, sometimes that results in clashing architecture, so I can understand the impulse to lock the players out of that process.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Zeene, in most cases, the players tend to like being a part of shaping the spawn area - though, of course, sometimes that results in clashing architecture, so I can understand the impulse to lock the players out of that process.

Kini-Nui itself has, in fact, been build by a player. A couple of people I know on Skype are whitelisted ATM, but I hope to fully open everything by tomorrow.

Oh, and the entire area around the Kini-Nui will be unprotected - players are free to build whatever they want there. That way they can still have a personal touch to the spawn, while still having a "main building", which isn't actually that "main" and whose sole purpose is to look nice while providing a place where people are told to read the rules.

(The rules just being the usual ones, e.g. no griefing, no raiding, no flaming, etc. etc.)

iquXD5X.png

I just fell into the void... *sobs for loss of her super iron sword*

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Certainly sounds interesting. Looking forward to it.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

Just a lil' announcer for everybody: In a few hours, the 24/7 server will be open to public! Public being BZP-members. The IP will be posted in this thread simultaneously.

So yeah, feel free to come on and build, survive, derp around, or whatever it is you do in Minecraft =)

iquXD5X.png

I will mostly die. lol

Bu hey, looks cool. :D Also, will we have our own website? And what are the ranks?

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Well, that's good news. Don't know how many people will actually make use of the 24/7, but I guess it's good to have it. I look forward to playing on your server.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Also, will we have our own website? And what are the ranks?

There's currently a website, which has an immensely big forum that's directly competing with BZP, and contains a whole lot of threads full of "facts" on why the BZP-staff is evil.

But actually, it's just an image on a blank page ATM.

And the ranks will be Default.... and Default. Oh, and also Moderator and Administrator. Basically, the basic ranks that can been seen all around the world of Minecraft-servers.

Well, that's good news. Don't know how many people will actually make use of the 24/7, but I guess it's good to have it. I look forward to playing on your server.

- :burnmad:

Thanks =)

I guess the biggest use people will make of it, is either building some "surprises" for others when they aren't on (whether of the usual or of the deadly kind), and the fact that you can just connect to the same IP/hostname everytime, without having to look in this thread again.

Only things left to do currently are covering up the last bits of redstone, and fixing that derp with Unicode in the rules.txt file. Expect everything to be public shortly =) (Non-Valve time)

iquXD5X.png

Kini Nui is finished on Zeene's world(I made it)

And I made a better one =)

But I'm too lazy to finish it.

Anyway, people, the server is now officially open! Go ahead and survivalize over at takutanuva.com! (There may or may not be free ice-cream)

iquXD5X.png

Zeene, if you ever need a moderator team, I would be able to get on a lot (off and on during weekdays, although mainly after 4:30 Eastern), and I know you aren't on a whole lot, so although I don't foresee too many problems, having a memorable and publicly available server address can be griefer heaven.

Edited by Srakii~Pktaaim

banner.jpg

Zeene, if you ever need a moderator team, I would be able to get on a lot (off and on during weekdays, although mainly after 4:30 Eastern), and I know you aren't on a whole lot, so although I don't foresee too many problems, having a memorable and publicly available server address can be griefer heaven.

Quite so. Even though I'm not really advertising and/or mentioning this server outside of BZP, it's almost a given that we'll get griefers sooner or later.Everyone who'd be interested in a Moderation-position on the server, just shoot me a PM. Admittedly it's rather to get a list of possible candidates - actual appointments will still be made based on trustworthiness and in-game helpfulness.

iquXD5X.png

Zeene, is it okay if I advertise this server of yours?Or is that forbidden?

Edited by -Windrider-

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Zeene, is it okay if I advertise this server of yours to Biotube?Or is that forbidden?

Sorry, I don't want to advertise the server just yet. It's a server for BZP-members, and frankly any BZP-member wanting to play Minecraft with other BZP-members will most likely have looked in this thread.

iquXD5X.png

I have good news for anyone who, for whatever reason, was really anxious to see the door get put on the Wither Temple.

Well, unless you actually wanted to be there to see me do it. Sorry if that's the case.

Continuing work on the interior.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Silverfish block, and then someone struck a silverfish within a near vicinity?

Is the non-cheat function of Not Enough Items allowed? It'd be SO nice for me since I stink at remembering recipes. :P If it is, I may just install that and Rei's Minimap, those are the FtB modifications I miss most in Vanilla. :P

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

No, as far as I know there aren't any silverfish blocks in the area I was in, and I didn't hit any silverfish. Zeene and I were the only ones on at the time, so it was hardly likely that someone else hurt one. Must have been some sort of chunk loading bug.

Well now I'm down a set of iron armor, 5 emeralds, and about 10 diamonds. Oh well.

banner.jpg

No, as far as I know there aren't any silverfish blocks in the area I was in, and I didn't hit any silverfish. Zeene and I were the only ones on at the time, so it was hardly likely that someone else hurt one. Must have been some sort of chunk loading bug.

Well now I'm down a set of iron armor, 5 emeralds, and about 10 diamonds. Oh well.

Heh. Well, luckily it seems like the amount of ores that's underwater is just ludicrous.

Blame the Ga-Matoran

iquXD5X.png