• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

The Official Minecraft Topic

Discuss the blocky game here!

• Please log in to reply
3765 replies to this topic

#3481 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 01-June 04
  • 3,195 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 04:59 PM

You know, the introduction of resource packs seems like a really inconvenient way to customise Minecraft!

~ CHTrilogy

whob.png

#3482 Offline The Lonesome Wanderer

The Lonesome Wanderer
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 18-October 11
  • 692 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 05:52 PM

??

To me it seems like it's easier to customize.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

#3483 Offline Five O'Clock P~M

Five O'Clock P~M
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Soaring Champion

• 08-June 09
  • 475 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 09:33 PM

Burn, there's a CB dev build for 1.6... update please! I want a 1.6 server!

#3484 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 26-October 11
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 10:12 PM

pffhahahaha dev builds are bug-farms.

Anyway, playing single-player 1.6. I have three buckets, a name tag, horse armor, and gold pants harvested from the corpse of the first hostile I encountered. Once I manage to get a pack-mule, it's quite likely that I'll adopt a nomadic lifestyle, packing all my stuff up into the saddlebags and wandering around during the day to avoid the difficulty creep.

Until then, of course, I'll sit in one place and giggle as the apocalypse zeroes in on my delicate nosehairs.

Gentlemen, fooling you once with this trick was an honor. Twice was a privilege. It's been a pleasure.

I am most definitely a mad man with a blog.

#3485 Offline Unit#phntk#1

Unit#phntk#1
  • Premier Member
  • Stalwart Defender

• 26-January 08
  • 402 posts

Posted Jul 02 2013 - 10:56 PM

[color=#008000;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]From what I understand, the difficulty-creep is rather slow, and you should be fine until you get a wall up, if you want to stay in one place. Nomadic lifestyle would be interesting too though.[/color][/font]

[color=#008000;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]~Unit#phntk#1[/color][/font]

phantoka.png

GENERATION 2: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Credit to The Snake Master for my avatar and Spectral Avohkii Enterprizes for the banner.
PM me if you find this sentence and I will put you on the list below. State you found the Invisi-TextTM.

BZP Mafia: Where trimming an iBrow is less wise than disgracing a German emperor.

If you play Minecraft and are not on my list, PM me.
Who has found the above sentence: Dead, Makuta of Xhini Nui, Millennium has Chortles!, 2Tie, }=Shade Masquerade={, Icicle, imperial officer, Toa Dovydas, ~Spark~, Paranoid Andriod, Exo-Kaghrahk, kalhiki, Neelh of Suburbria, Globin, Kohu Furno, -Blackout-, (Insert Name Here), Nujuat, Toa of Dancing(Beat and Rythm), Kazi toa of ice, Waffles, It's a Zaranya!, kanohi_master, MoC1: Technic Gladiator, Lord Darkon, Wotsiznaim, Gatanui, Blade, Sumiki,

#3486 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 26-October 11
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 12:39 AM

They should have a mode where the difficulty curve is exponential.

Gentlemen, fooling you once with this trick was an honor. Twice was a privilege. It's been a pleasure.

#3487 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members

• 01-June 04
  • 3,195 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 04:51 AM

I'm terrified that they left the Super Hostile mode in, just for a cruel joke!

~ CHTrilogy

whob.png

#3488 Offline Artezza Trigger

Artezza Trigger
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 11-February 07
  • 416 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 06:25 AM

I can't wait to see what people do with resource packs in terms of adventure maps, with the new /playsound command.

Would also be nice to give builds a little more life, too.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

#3489 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members

• 01-June 04
  • 3,195 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 11:27 AM

Oh, G - now what??!

Posted Image

~ CHTrilogy

whob.png

#3490 Offline The Lonesome Wanderer

The Lonesome Wanderer
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 18-October 11
  • 692 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 12:05 PM

waaaaaaat

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

#3491 Offline Monado Boy

Monado Boy
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 11-November 08
  • 1,607 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 12:13 PM

Oh, G - now what??!

<image>

How does that even happen.

Seriously.

Maybe reinstalling it might fix it...?

Maybe?

bzpbanner3.jpg

I used to be 'The X'. Now I'm not.

XBL gamertag: XXaron

BZPRPG characters: Okajo, Xaron/'Stupid slug', Zarok, Kewa, Zolarn, Crasaro, Misanoi, Vanika

#3492 Online Colonel Roy Mustang

Colonel Roy Mustang
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 19-November 07
  • 1,050 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 01:43 PM

[color=#ff0000;]I do not magically update Bukkit to a Beta Build.[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]I do not use Bukkit Dev Builds.[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]For these reasons, I cannot update the server until Bukkit updates to a Beta Build.[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]So, the next person who so much as breathes the words "Update the server," or anything to that effect, gets a boot where boots don't go.[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]I can't watch the Bukkit website all day, so if you happen to notice that they've made a BETA Build, feel free to tell me. But do NOT tell me to update to a Dev Build.[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]- :burnmad:[/color]

#3493 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members

• 01-June 04
  • 3,195 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 04:52 PM

Oh, G - now what??!

<image>

Seriously.

Maybe?

It did - temporarily. But when I ran it a second time, the text glitched up AGAIN! I'm REALLY starting to hate this game now! >:(

~ CHTrilogy

whob.png

#3494 Offline Monado Boy

Monado Boy
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11-November 08
  • 1,607 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2013 - 06:27 PM

Oh, G - now what??!

<image>

Seriously.

Maybe?

It did - temporarily. But when I ran it a second time, the text glitched up AGAIN! I'm REALLY starting to hate this game now! > :(

Do you have a resource pack installed? If not, well...minecraft is being mean. all I can say is report it as a bug and maybe it'll get fixed.

bzpbanner3.jpg

BZPRPG characters: Okajo, Xaron/'Stupid slug', Zarok, Kewa, Zolarn, Crasaro, Misanoi, Vanika

#3495 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members

• 01-June 04
  • 3,195 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2013 - 05:18 AM

Oh, G - now what??!

<image>

Seriously.

Maybe?

It did - temporarily. But when I ran it a second time, the text glitched up AGAIN! I'm REALLY starting to hate this game now! > :(

Do you have a resource pack installed? If not, well...minecraft is being mean. all I can say is report it as a bug and maybe it'll get fixed.

Yeah, I did. Having removed it... the text is back to normal now! At least... temporarily.

Edited by CHTrilogy, Jul 04 2013 - 05:21 AM.

~ CHTrilogy

whob.png

#3496 Offline Artezza Trigger

Artezza Trigger
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 11-February 07
  • 416 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2013 - 05:45 AM

IIRC, font support was removed due to issues during the snapshots. Theres always MCpatcher, though.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

#3497 Offline Monado Boy

Monado Boy
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11-November 08
  • 1,607 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 05 2013 - 01:06 PM

Just a question.

But did anyone happen to die with diamond armour on, because I found this near spawn.

EDIT: Killed the zombie, helmet was enchanted with Projectile Protection 4 and Respiration 2, chestplate had Protection 2 and Thorns 1 on it, leggings had Protection 3 on them. They arn't renamed as well.

Edited by The X, Jul 05 2013 - 01:14 PM.

bzpbanner3.jpg

#3498 Online Colonel Roy Mustang

Colonel Roy Mustang
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 19-November 07
  • 1,050 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 05 2013 - 03:03 PM

[color=#ff0000;]Speaking of which, I really need to sic god-armor-sporting zombies on all of you, one of these days. =P[/color]

#3499 Offline Unit#phntk#1

Unit#phntk#1
  • Premier Member
  • Stalwart Defender

• 26-January 08
  • 402 posts

Posted Jul 06 2013 - 12:25 AM

[color=#008000;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Given that there's almost always someone on if the server's up, the zombies around spawn should end up spawning with diamond armor 24/7 about a week after the server goes 1.6 anyway.[/color][/font]

[color=#008000;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Also spiders spawn with random potion effects now. This occasionally includes invisibility. ._.[/color][/font]

[color=#008000;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]~Unit#phntk#1[/color][/font]

phantoka.png

GENERATION 2: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Credit to The Snake Master for my avatar and Spectral Avohkii Enterprizes for the banner.
PM me if you find this sentence and I will put you on the list below. State you found the Invisi-TextTM.

BZP Mafia: Where trimming an iBrow is less wise than disgracing a German emperor.

Who has found the above sentence: Dead, Makuta of Xhini Nui, Millennium has Chortles!, 2Tie, }=Shade Masquerade={, Icicle, imperial officer, Toa Dovydas, ~Spark~, Paranoid Andriod, Exo-Kaghrahk, kalhiki, Neelh of Suburbria, Globin, Kohu Furno, -Blackout-, (Insert Name Here), Nujuat, Toa of Dancing(Beat and Rythm), Kazi toa of ice, Waffles, It's a Zaranya!, kanohi_master, MoC1: Technic Gladiator, Lord Darkon, Wotsiznaim, Gatanui, Blade, Sumiki,

#3500 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 26-October 11
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2013 - 12:05 PM

Wait, they spawn with the potion effects on them, or they spawn so that their bite applies them to you?

#3501 Offline Ifgtalrop

Ifgtalrop
  • Premier Member
  • Armored Protector

• 31-January 10
  • 323 posts

Posted Jul 06 2013 - 12:18 PM

Potion effects on them. It is kinda awesome to be honest. =P

-(+'f') +'f'

#3502 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2013 - 01:55 PM

Invisibility? So those camo spiders I got on my laptop a few months back weren't just an error after all but foreshadowing? =PAnd yeah, I anticipate everyone dying roughly 10 times(To start) once the server changes to 1.6. Biggest offender will be me. =P So yeah, those god armour zombies? My bad, they'll be my fault. =P(And god sword. You're all doomed.)

#3503 Online Colonel Roy Mustang

Colonel Roy Mustang
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 19-November 07
  • 1,050 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 06 2013 - 07:05 PM

[color=#ff0000;]Yeah, plus, I'll probably be on some more when we upgrade. (Of course, I'm QUITE liable to cheat with /butcher =P)[/color]

#3504 Offline The only ToaD

The only ToaD
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 03-December 09
  • 249 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2013 - 01:45 PM

And yeah, I anticipate everyone dying roughly 10 times(To start) once the server changes to 1.6. Biggest offender will be me. =P So yeah, those god armour zombies? My bad, they'll be my fault. =P(And god sword. You're all doomed.)

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=#008080;]I beg to differ since gold is a nice way to stay alive.[/color][/font]

10629735_591920620916455_456501552381264

#3505 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members

• 01-June 04
  • 3,195 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2013 - 03:48 PM

Hm... is it possible to decompile Minecraft 2.0?

~ CHTrilogy

whob.png

#3506 Offline Artezza Trigger

Artezza Trigger
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 11-February 07
  • 416 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 07 2013 - 06:16 PM

It doesn't seem like MCP has support for it, but there should be some other, more general decompiler tools floating out there on the internet that could do it. 

Looking to recreate something from its code for regular Minecraft?

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

~

#3507 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members

• 01-June 04
  • 3,195 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2013 - 12:41 AM

You could say that.

~ CHTrilogy

whob.png

#3508 Offline TuragaOfVirtues

TuragaOfVirtues
  • Members

• 22-May 12
  • 987 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 14 2013 - 01:23 PM

Hi, haven't been here in a while. Any new servers here?

qSvBogp.jpg

#3509 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 09-July 10
  • 589 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2013 - 07:20 PM

Burnmad's came up since the last time you posted, check his and Blade's sigs.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

#3510 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2013 - 07:36 PM

I don't have it in my sig yet, though; but the IP should be reposted for the newer people to see, or in case people need to reinput it. =P

#3511 Online Colonel Roy Mustang

Colonel Roy Mustang
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 19-November 07
  • 1,050 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2013 - 08:59 AM

[color=#ff0000;]I don't have a sig. =P[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]Only person with the IP in their sig (That I know of) is PM.[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]Anyway, said IP is 76.16.8.105:25565[/color]

#3512 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 09-July 10
  • 589 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2013 - 10:32 AM

Oh. Fail, sorry.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

#3513 Offline Five O'Clock P~M

Five O'Clock P~M
  • Premier Member
  • Soaring Champion

• 08-June 09
  • 475 posts

Posted Jul 16 2013 - 01:18 PM

Yeah, if you ever need the IP, just check one of my posts.

#3514 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 09-July 10
  • 589 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2013 - 02:06 PM

Also, is it true that 1.7 is the next terrain update? Because I've heard several people say that.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

#3515 Offline Unit#phntk#1

Unit#phntk#1
  • Premier Member
  • Stalwart Defender

• 26-January 08
  • 402 posts

Posted Jul 16 2013 - 11:10 PM

[color=#008000;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Jeb said it might be an Ocean or Terrain update, but nothing's confirmed.[/color][/font]

phantoka.png

#3516 Offline Artezza Trigger

Artezza Trigger
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 11-February 07
  • 416 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 07:17 AM

An ocean update would be nice. Right now the ocean biomes are just wasted space.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

~

#3517 Online Colonel Roy Mustang

Colonel Roy Mustang
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 19-November 07
  • 1,050 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 08:52 AM

[color=#ff0000;]We need map size doubled again, and the extra space completely devoted to lowering the bottom of the map. Heck, I'd like it if they even moved sea level up another 128 blocks, too. We'd also, of course, need items for extended underwater expeditions: air bladders, oxygen tanks, etc.[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]Then, they should add tons of different types of fish, coral, sponges, and other assorted underwater life.[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]They don't even need to have useful items, they'd be extremely fun to walk through. :3[/color]

#3518 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 08:55 AM

We need the height limit drastically raised, or the next 128 blocks above being devoted to space. =P

#3519 Offline Artezza Trigger

Artezza Trigger
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 11-February 07
  • 416 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 09:39 AM

They can't raise it any higher. It'd use too many resources, apparently.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

~

#3520 Offline Rahkshi Guurahk

Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 09-July 10
  • 589 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 06:58 PM

Just a question

But did anyone happen to die with diamond armour on, because I found this near spawn.

EDIT: Killed the zombie, helmet was enchanted with Projectile Protection 4 and Respiration 2, chestplate had Protection 2 and Thorns 1 on it, leggings had Protection 3 on them. They arn't renamed as well.

That's mine, would you happen to still have it?

We need the height limit drastically raised, or the next 128 blocks above being devoted to space. =P

Yes. either of these, as I want to make things taller, and I want to make something in space. (but for now, the end works, as long as it's far away. :P)

-Rahkshi Guurahk

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users