• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Official Minecraft Topic

minecraft youtube UHC

• Please log in to reply
3775 replies to this topic

#3761 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 01-June 04
  • 3,218 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 28 2014 - 05:49 AM

Already got my copy of BDcraft Cubik Pro - and I'm actually having a bit of fun with it!

~ CHTrilogy

LOtrPw4.png

#3762 Offline Miras the Omniscient

Miras the Omniscient
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 25-April 14
  • 1,714 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 18 2014 - 12:12 PM

In regards to the recent purchase of Mojang by Microsoft, I have a horrible feeling that most of the resources are going to be moved onto developing the Xbox editions. And that PE may be forgotten almost entirely.  :(

Year60_000.png

^My Pacific Rim/BIONICLE RPG, currently in the planning topic! Comment on it!^

The Jatikko Reference Post

BIONICLE Fans UK Facebook Group

Tanks: Lohi/Shreddah Klawz, Arktinen/Jatikko, SukoAkuavo/Promé

BZPRPG: Kouyran (Scholar), Haarnak, Ayar, Khil'rayu, Kajak, Lesora

BIONIFIGHT INFINTE: Miras, Vorzin, Haarnak, Arkie

Corpus Rahkshi: Nymph

Anything in my sig that's underlined is a link. Click the links. CLICK THE LINKS.

NOW.

#3763 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 05-September 10
  • 2,279 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 18 2014 - 03:12 PM

Well, Microsoft isn't going to immediately start making drastic changes, because if they fail, the company's reputation will be pretty much ruined. They'll probably let the devs continue on their own for a while to get a feel for the game and the community and so on before they actually do anything.

5sbcsWa.png

#3764 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 01-June 04
  • 3,218 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 18 2014 - 03:24 PM

It's going to be Rareware all over again!

~ CHTrilogy

LOtrPw4.png

#3765 Offline Skrade

Skrade
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 07-March 09
  • 919 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 18 2014 - 04:23 PM

I don't think PE will be going anywhere anytime soon. Mobile platforms, as far as I know, are incredibly lucrative, considering everyone and their mother has a smartphone. XB1, on the other hand, is still struggling a little bit (this is all just assumption on my part, I'd love to be correcred) in sales.

Also, I doubt that Microsoft will play much of a hand in development in either the near or distant future. If anything, they'll just start amping up the merchandising.

Edited by Skrade, Sep 18 2014 - 04:31 PM.

"Really, I'm NOT going to kiss you in front of EVERYONE!" -Random Elite

2yuj8dw.png
I'm back! I was Masquerade! ^-^

#3766 Offline Sycophantic Wizard P~M

Sycophantic Wizard P~M
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 08-June 09
  • 576 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Sep 18 2014 - 08:33 PM

I think that Microsoft is not going to be rash in their decisions with Minecraft. You don't estrange an entire customer base after investing $2,500,000,000 if you want your money back.

Gil0ivV.jpg

/ Tahu / Kopaka / Onua / Lewa / Pohatu / Gali /

\ Fire \ Ice \ Earth \ Jungle \ Stone \ Water \

/ Lord of Skull Spiders /

#3767 Offline Nescent

Nescent
  • Premier Member
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 15-May 09
  • 2,281 posts

Posted Dec 28 2014 - 12:05 AM

My favorite server just relaunched!!! Aftermath is a zombie apocalypse server; the entire map is a gigantic city in ruins, riddled with zombies. You can build radio beacons, use cell phones to call other players (you can only use the chat if you are near another player), and loot the buildings (if you can survive long enough...). It's extremely well done (here's a bird's eye of the city), you should give it a shot if you like hardcore pvp survival servers.

US: us1.vaast.org

EU: eu1.vaast.org

They haven't started promoting it so activity is pretty low, but that'll change ^_^ 

#3768 Offline o0ODarkCloudO0o

o0ODarkCloudO0o
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 20-April 15
  • 9 posts

Posted Apr 21 2015 - 11:47 AM

The minecraft players of the Mindcrack server and HermetCraft server host a fun survival game. They are put in a bordered world and set off to kill each other. In this forum we can make predictions on who will win and follow each video. I do not have enough time to watch everyone's video, so we can follow a specific person and tell people what the have. EXAMPLE: MCgamer has a Notch apple. Us spoiler tags when saying a death. I will announce when a new game accrues.

HermetCraft will release their 7th season on the 25th... That is Saturday... Make sure to tune into one of their perspectives. HermetCraft members include
It's on!

That is Docm77's view. Hope you enjoy and be sure to use spoiler tags!

A death occurs... who was it?... find out!

Spoiler Alert

Edited by GSR, Apr 25 2015 - 02:48 PM.

#3769 Offline o0ODarkCloudO0o

o0ODarkCloudO0o
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 20-April 15
  • 9 posts

Posted Apr 23 2015 - 11:22 AM

Beginning

I start my minecraft world out a little differently. The first thing I do is collect wood and create a pickaxe. That is normal, but then I go straight to a body of water. I find a good edge and begin digging a 10x8x9 hole. I make this exactly one block from the water. While I did the hole I smelt glass. I place this glass two blocks below the top of the hole. This separates the hole into two parts. Next, I create an entrance to my hole. I either build a stairwell, ladder, or water passage out. Water passage is the safest and is mob proof. This is creates by making a hall towards the water until you reach the water. Then,contain the water. Now, you are able to swim up and down into your hole. By this time it should be night. Before the mobs start spawning remove the top two layers of blocks holding up the water. Now, you have a nice hole. Create a stone slab floor during your long night and use oak wood and logs for your walls. In the morning, you will need food. Collect it and go mining. All you need is enough to make a set of armor. Then, I set off to create a farm.         

#3770 Offline GSR

GSR
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Last seen surrounded by an alarming number of cats

• 18-January 03
  • 1,200 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Apr 25 2015 - 02:49 PM

Note these double-posts were not made by DarkCloud, but are a result of merging a separate Minecraft-related topic into this one.  Carry on!

#3771 Online Lucina

Lucina
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 6,481 posts

Posted May 01 2015 - 11:32 AM

Is there any sort of BZPower Minecraft server that's active at the moment?

#3772 Offline Dragon11603

Dragon11603
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 22-October 14
  • 1,272 posts

Posted May 01 2015 - 11:47 AM

Is there any sort of BZPower Minecraft server that's active at the moment?

I don't know, but if I found out there was, I would join in a second.

Corpus Rahkshi Characters:Vorzorak, Sanurahk,Shadow(Dead), Nightmare, Blade

Lewa.png

3DS Friend Code: 1564-3671-5498

Bionicle Gen 2 Collection(Winter Wave(2015))

MoF/MoE/MoI/MoJ/MoS/MoW/PoF/PoE/PoI/PoJ/PoS/PoW/LoSS

Pohatu Nuva takes Flight!

http://www.bzpower.c...tu-nuva-revamp/

#3773 Online Lucina

Lucina
  • Premier Member
  • The Storyteller

• 22-December 08
  • 6,481 posts

Posted May 01 2015 - 11:53 AM

I've been getting the itch to build again and have no idea how long it'll last, but single player bores me to tears these days haha 

#3774 Offline Dragon11603

Dragon11603
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 22-October 14
  • 1,272 posts

Posted May 01 2015 - 12:18 PM

I've been getting the itch to build again and have no idea how long it'll last, but single player bores me to tears these days haha 

Ditto. BZPower needs a Vanilla Minecraft server. It Could be named MZPower.

I've achieved everything I need to in my Singleplayer Survival world. Nice looking house, Mines, Wolves...

Edited by Dragon11603, May 01 2015 - 12:19 PM.

Corpus Rahkshi Characters:Vorzorak, Sanurahk,Shadow(Dead), Nightmare, Blade

Lewa.png

3DS Friend Code: 1564-3671-5498

Bionicle Gen 2 Collection(Winter Wave(2015))

MoF/MoE/MoI/MoJ/MoS/MoW/PoF/PoE/PoI/PoJ/PoS/PoW/LoSS

Pohatu Nuva takes Flight!

http://www.bzpower.c...tu-nuva-revamp/

#3775 Offline Hina Kagiyama

Hina Kagiyama
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 03-December 09
  • 264 posts
  •  

Posted May 01 2015 - 03:05 PM

We've had like three in the past, but all of them became inactive due to various reasons.

robo_mun2.jpg

#3776 Offline Unit#phntk#1

Unit#phntk#1
  • Premier Member
  • Stalwart Defender

• 26-January 08
  • 448 posts

Posted May 01 2015 - 03:23 PM

Last major BZP server we had was Burn's server, and that died a bit after 1.6 came out. Nara had a small one for a little while. MI's server is still going, although I don't think he's on BZP much these days.

~Unit#phntk#1

phantoka.png

GENERATION 2: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Credit to The Snake Master for my avatar and Spectral Avohkii Enterprizes for the banner.
PM me if you find this sentence and I will put you on the list below. State you found the Invisi-TextTM.

BZP Mafia: Where trimming an iBrow is less wise than disgracing a German emperor.

If you play Minecraft and are not on my list, PM me.
Who has found the above sentence: Dead, Makuta of Xhini Nui, Millennium has Chortles!, 2Tie, }=Shade Masquerade={, Icicle, imperial officer, Toa Dovydas, ~Spark~, Paranoid Andriod, Exo-Kaghrahk, kalhiki, Neelh of Suburbria, Globin, Kohu Furno, -Blackout-, (Insert Name Here), Nujuat, Toa of Dancing(Beat and Rythm), Kazi toa of ice, Waffles, It's a Zaranya!, kanohi_master, MoC1: Technic Gladiator, Lord Darkon, Wotsiznaim, Gatanui, Blade, Sumiki,

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users