The BIONICLE Universe - The Official Generation One Fan Site - Now Live on the Web

bohrokmaster

1545747705_BionicleFanSiteWebBannerJPEG.thumb.jpg.2155d42c4c1c6ace5a8877b6a624a7ef.jpg

The BIONICLE UNIVERSE is a non-profit fan site. A website simply dedicated to the "G1" era of LEGO BIONICLE (2001-2010).

Why?! There are possibly dozens of Bionicle sites right now!

lol, I know. I have made this website simply to share my passion for Bionicle as well as having fun in building a Bionicle site. Although I have altered or changed aspects of the official Bionicle storyline/lore (the Order of Mata Nui, the Great Beings, the Mata Nui Robot, Keetongu's powers etc), you can find the true source of their backstories on Biosector01 and the Bionicle Fandom Wiki.

My sole purpose was to embrace my passion for G1 BIONICLE as well as celebrating the ten year toyline.

07/12/2020 Under Construction/nearly published webpage contents:

• Heroes and Allies - Completed
  • Villains and Mechanoid threats - Completed
  • Mutations and Transformations - Completed
  • Kanohi Masks
  • Turaga and Matoran - Completed
  • Islands and Locations - Completed
  • Mechanoids and Vehicles - Completed
  • Rahi - Completed
  • Glatorian and Agori - Completed
  • Toy Adverts - Completed
  • Comics
  • Links - Completed

Edited by bohrokmaster
To avoid confusion
  • Upvote 1

Nice stuff. :) 

However, it would be nice if the G1 story were to be re-continued and ended, and it shares the same universe as HF. You can look at the stuff here (I emailed Lego about our miseries without Bionicle and these ideas, so hopefully Lego could respond about it): 

Anyway, I heard that this cancelled game called Bionicle: The Legend of Mata Nui is getting fixed by a bunch of fans called The Beaverhouse and LiteStone Studios. 

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

19 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

Nice stuff. :) 

However, it would be nice if the G1 story were to be re-continued and ended, and it shares the same universe as HF. You can look at the stuff here (I emailed Lego about our miseries without Bionicle and these ideas, so hopefully Lego could respond about it): 

@Lenny7092Thanks.:) There would be some updates coming soon regarding some progress on my fan site. 

@Lenny7092 Absolutely agree! I think with these characters to play within the sandbox of G1, we can make a good and satisfying finish to the series. I noticed most of these was from Wiriamu's fan fiction on the old BZPower site called Bionicle: Battle for Spherus Magna. Which is a very good choice of reference to use and to list them from. I think Wiriamu's fan fiction would be the perfect story to finish the series.:shrugs: Wiriamu's Battle for Spherus Magna is my favourite fanfic.

Anyway, I heard that this cancelled game called Bionicle: The Legend of Mata Nui is getting fixed by a bunch of fans called The Beaverhouse and LiteStone Studios. 

@Lenny7092 I was having trouble installing the Legend of Mata Nui on my windows 10 laptop. It think it was the Alpha or the Beta version.

Edited by bohrokmaster

cute site! reminds me of some sites folks would make back in the day. yours is very expansive!

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend