What is your memorable Highlight of Bionicle Day?

bohrokmaster

14 minutes ago, TuragaNuva said:

Hard to choose, but I think participating in the trivia contest was my favorite part - followed closely by the Ryder Windham interview.

I enjoyed The Gathered Friends Exclusive interview with Ryder Windham. And the QFTMs trading card game and the video games presentation (Masks of Power and Legend of Mata Nui).

Edited by bohrokmaster

19 hours ago, Gzstg said:

can someone give me a run down of what happened please? 

Yesterday, Biosector01, the Beaverhouse, and other Bionicle fan sites has organised a livestream community event celebrating Bionicle. It's kinda like an online Comic-Con event (in my head anyway) but with everything Bionicle. They hosted MOC spotlights, interviews, livestream presentations, and so on. Hopefully they'll re-upload separated videos for those whom missed the entire livestream. This was probably the second year of Bionicle Day as well. And they would possibly do it again every year on August 8th. Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Good News! They are now re-uploading full video segments of the Livestream so you can catch up with anything you have missed with Bionicle Day! :)

And here is the poster to prove it.^_^

Bionicle Day.png

Edited by bohrokmaster
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, bohrokmaster said:

Yesterday, Biosector01, the Beaverhouse, and other Bionicle fan sites has organised a livestream community event celebrating Bionicle. It's kinda like an online Comic-Con event (in my head anyway) but with everything Bionicle. They hosted MOC spotlights, interviews, livestream presentations, and so on. Hopefully they'll re-upload separated videos for those whom missed the entire livestream. This was probably the second year of Bionicle Day as well. And they would possibly do it again every year on August 8th. Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Good News! They are now re-uploading full video segments of the Livestream so you can catch up with anything you have missed with Bionicle Day! :)

And here is the poster to prove it.^_^

Bionicle Day.png

it's August 10th, dude (hence 810NICLE)! August 8th is my sister's birthday (not that you care! lol)! :) 

On 8/12/2020 at 5:09 PM, TheZOMBIEJ said:

it's August 10th, dude (hence 810NICLE)! August 8th is my sister's birthday (not that you care! lol)! :) 

Lol, August 8th is my sister's birthday as well. Weird. Are we actually secret siblings tho?

:m: :a: :x:    :n: :u: :i:

9 minutes ago, fabSheers said:

Lol, August 8th is my sister's birthday as well. Weird. Are we actually secret siblings tho?

i mean, if we both used Ancestry to determine if we're related or not! otherwise, i'd say no! lol 

my family genetics trace back to William Bradford (who i'm related to through my mother) who was part ov the Mayflower folks settling in America! you can read about WB on Wikipedia or other websites if you are interested! he wrote a book called "Of Plymouth Plantation" during his time in America with his people (who are Christians. :)) and friendly Native Americans (cuz' Indians is better attributed to the people ov India)! so yeah! :)