bionicle.com MOCs gallery

Does anybody know if there's any way to retrieve any of the MOC images from the BIONICLE website? I know that the website is long not active and I tried using the Wayback Machine to try and access the gallery on the screenshots of the Bionicle webiste but without any luck.  :/

I feel like it is probably impossible but maybe someone knows a way? I'd love to see some of the old MOCs I used to make when I was younger. Any help would be appreciated.

PS. This is my first ever post here. I was a fan of BIONICLE since 2003 and I put BIONICLE off after it ended in 2010. However, recently I have rediscovered my passion for the amazing BIONICLE story from G1 and I am planning to start on a little side project of continuing the BIONICLE story of where it left off in 2010. I have seen some people have already done that and I was very inspired. :) 

• 2 weeks later...

If you have the specific URL's for any of the lost MOC's, the Wayback Machine is probably your best bet... and since you said its already not working for you its probably a lost cause. At this point I'd say it is like the situation with MOCpages' old content, its all lost in the internet void except a few small bits that the Wayback Machine somehow managed to save before the site vanished. 

Really the best time capsule into old school Bionicle MOCs is in printed media, Lego Club Magazine MOC spotlights, the old Rahi and Dark Hunter books, etc. Brickshelf is still up too and has MOCs going all the way back to the early 2000's and would also be a good place to check. 

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!