Most-Desired Unproduced Kanohi Poll

chuckschwa

Most-Desired Unproduced Kanohi Poll  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is really hard. I want all the masks in all the colors! But I guess I'm a little OCD, and want to complete some of the more common canon sets. So I guess my top 3 would be 

1. The other noble masks in toa colors (I think this is good, especially because the canon specifies that the toa found copies of each noble mask, and color of mask is supposed to change to match the wearer except for Lhikan's gold mask. So I think it's weird the noble masks dont match the toa colors, i think they should have gotten proper toa colors even in the computer game).

2. The other infected toa masks (here, I specifically mean the rusted, pockmarked ones like the hau. It disappoints me so much that some like the black huna are considered infected, while we never got the canon infected miru).

3. All great masks in transparent. (This is a bit tough of a final choice, since all the options are tempting to me, but as a kid, I thought the transparent miru was so cool, and "made of" lewa's element. Which I thought was cool that they wound up actually saying that more or less in G2. But anyway, I regret we never got cool elemental promo versions for G1. 

Again, this is really tough though since all the options are so tempting to me!

1. All great masks in Metru colors
  2. All great masks in Turaga colors
  3. All noble masks in Matoran/Tohunga colors

Number 3 was a close call between noble or great masks in Matoran/Tohunga colors. I ultimately chose noble because assuming you're talking about the 6 tohunga from 2001, going with noble would produce the most original masks, whereas we already have 5 of the great masks in those colors, and all the blue ones would be the same color as the ones that already exist.

Out of all those, I can't think of a particular mask I would be most excited for, but the colors I would be most interested in would be the great masks in orange, lime green, and tan, and the noble masks in yellow, teal, orange-brown (Hewkii brown, idk), and purple.

I really need a better signature.

I went with all Noble masks in Toa colors, all Great masks in Matoran/Tohunga colors, and all Noble masks in Matoran/Tohunga colors. On that last one, it was close to picking either that or all Great masks in Metru colors, but I decided that wouldn't have much of a role in my set collection unless I wanted to focus on all sorts of Metru Nui Matoran looks and designs.

The fact that misprint Kanohi exist for some of the Noble masks in Toa colors makes this idea even more tantalizing and desirable. Too bad all the original Kanohi molds are long since retired now. Lament for what could have been!

• Upvote 1
Bornicleban.gif

RIP BORNICLE

2004 - 2011

"There are a thousand ways I could bore you...and only 942 of them will put you to sleep. Permanently"

10 hours ago, Bionicle Guru said:

The fact that misprint Kanohi exist for some of the Noble masks in Toa colors makes this idea even more tantalizing and desirable. Too bad all the original Kanohi molds are long since retired now. Lament for what could have been!

Same reason I voted for that one. The noble and great masks all in tohunga colors is tempting too as alot of people pointed out, but i think if lego had done that, people might be mad since it would have created the kraata's problem of waaaaay to many collection less at one time in one poly bag much earlier.

Edit: but the full island matoran mocs would be impressive to say the least

Edited by ToaDume

• 2 weeks later...