Well, using GTS majyyks I managed to complete my living dex today at like 2 in the morning! Then earlier today I spent some time getting a new Suicune, Tornadus and Rayquaza (because the ones I had were shiny and I prefer to have one regular pokemon as well as the shiny if I get a shiny). So yeah. Good stuff. Getting the 11 event legends is going to be....something, though.

AXKP5KC.png

One of my friends helped me get a Jirachi, Manaphy, Darkrai and Victini yesterday. (I gave him the shiny Suicune for his trouble). All of them except the Jirachi are cloned, so not exactly legit, but I'm not particularly bothered by this at all. The way Game Freak deals with event Pokemon is terrily unfair to new players. (Especially since GTS allows you to ask for and search for event Pokemon despite the fact that it doesn't let you trade or deposit them) So what ever.

I might be done with my legend seeking, but stalking GTS is still proving productive. I got a shiny Lugia and Regigigas last night, so that's pretty cool. Some acquaintance of mine sent me a trade request just to flaunt his Arceus, but my shinies scared him off. It was pretty funny.

AXKP5KC.png

Anyone up for a quick trade? I need help evolving my Electabuzz into Electivire for my team, so I want it to be a quick back-and-forth trade. So you won't keep the Electivire or anything and I won't keep whatever Pokémon you trade to me.

If you're interested, send me a PM with your Friend Code and I'll send you mine so we can trade later.

-TNTOS

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

One of my friends helped me get a Jirachi, Manaphy, Darkrai and Victini yesterday. (I gave him the shiny Suicune for his trouble). All of them except the Jirachi are cloned, so not exactly legit, but I'm not particularly bothered by this at all. The way Game Freak deals with event Pokemon is terrily unfair to new players. (Especially since GTS allows you to ask for and search for event Pokemon despite the fact that it doesn't let you trade or deposit them) So what ever.

I might be done with my legend seeking, but stalking GTS is still proving productive. I got a shiny Lugia and Regigigas last night, so that's pretty cool. Some acquaintance of mine sent me a trade request just to flaunt his Arceus, but my shinies scared him off. It was pretty funny.

I agree completely, they should handle event legendaries better. I've only managed to get two, a Celebi from Pokemon Bank (and a second one from someone else because they didn't want it?) and a Victini I traded for my extra Cresselia.

I managed to get an Entei last night for a Blissey, but I barely missed a Raikou for a Spewpa and a Lugia for a Magnezone, both of which were traded right before I got to them.

• Upvote 1

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

This milktank came up:

2zqg-wwww-www5-jpz8

Made me lose my streak D:<

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

I just realised that any trainer who owns a life orb is gonna die young, i mean it takes of hp at the end of a turn right? Its worse if they have a litwik too. 0.o

I think im looking to hard into this. Like how hugging Emboar could kill you because their beard. O.O

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

I just realised that any trainer who owns a life orb is gonna die young, i mean it takes of hp at the end of a turn right? Its worse if they have a litwik too. 0.o

I think im looking to hard into this. Like how hugging Emboar could kill you because their beard. O.O

Eh, just catch Xerneas and have eternal life. :P

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

Eh, just catch Xerneas and have eternal life. :P

Yveltal sucks out Xerneas life energy before you catch her. (I think of Xerny as a girl, suits it better.)

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Dunno how it's even possible to be this lucky, but....yesterday a day of obsessive GTSing yielded a shiny Latias, Cresselia, Uxie, Latios and Raikou. Plus an extra (not shiny) Giratina so that I can keep one in its Origin forme at all times. (In accordance with the spirit of the living dex) Pretty crazy stuff, but I think I'm going to quit while I'm ahead. All that trading for shinies cost me some legends and it took me a while to recover them. (Plus I got most of the ones I wanted already) So I think I'm just going to sit content with my living dex and not mess with it too much anymore.

Or, I would, if it was complete, but for some reason it always slips my mind that I still need that one Vivillon--Icy Snow, to be exact. That one empty spot haunts me. Sooooo. I have an extra Virizion from all that GTSing. It's not really worth anything at all, but still, if anyone has a spare Icy Snow Vivillon or runs accross one and is okay with trading it away, the Virizion is yours.

AXKP5KC.png

I am so glad that was not what I initially thought it was.

Which is?

oh

i watched a youtube video today about bootleg pokemon games

and

yeah

that was there. called 'moemon'.

i don't know why it exists. but it does.

..........JonTron?

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

I am so glad that was not what I initially thought it was.

Which is?

Let's...let's just say there is a Pokemon-inspired thing that uses humanoid females instead of Pokemon and it is just about the worst thing ever. It's best not to think about it. This Moemon thing seems relatively harmless, though.

AXKP5KC.png

I saw a youtube video of a very badly translated Crystal. They called potions drugs for arceus' sake! xD

EDIT: Is anyoen here apart from me watching TwitchPLayPokemon? RIP AbbbbbbkC and Jay Leno. D:

Linky

Edited by Timelady Gallade

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

If i get HG/SS for my bday when i finish the game im getting a charmander called Abbbbbbk (, and a rattata called Jay Leno.

Also, TPP is stuck on the rocket hideout right now i think. (is there twitch plays tetris?? :D)

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Let's...let's just say there is a Pokemon-inspired thing that uses humanoid females instead of Pokemon and it is just about the worst thing ever. It's best not to think about it. This Moemon thing seems relatively harmless, though.

Oh man, I forgot that some people can't go 2 seconds without turning everything that isn't a Moe Girl INTO a Moe Girl.

"Agh, this huge dragon isn't a cute girl?! Better fix that!"

I saw a youtube video of a very badly translated Crystal. They called potions drugs for arceus' sake! xD

EDIT: Is anyoen here apart from me watching TwitchPLayPokemon? RIP AbbbbbbkC and Jay Leno. D:

Linky

I love the term they use for putting items in your Bag

"Drug Bag ######"! ROFL

Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

Yveltal sucks out Xerneas life energy before you catch her. (I think of Xerny as a girl, suits it better.)

Men are allowed to be sparkly and fab too.

So does the presence of Zygarde pretty much confirm that there won't be a "Pokemon Z"?

Edited by Yukiko

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Mangeded to get the flamethrower TM in dimaond. Also two fire stones while i was at it. :3

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Just beat Gates to Infinity. I cried. Even when

my character came back from the human world

Me and Pika are the best, and now i shall go back to spamming Giga Drain. G'day.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

I've been looking all over for Genesect, being the last event legendary I need. Anyone have one they'd trade for a Victini?

EDIT: I also have a Heatran and Cobalion for trade if anyone wants them. I'm also looking for a non-shiny Raikou, Palkia, and Giratina.

Edited by T.B.O.C

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Anyone wanna trade so I can evole my Elctabuzz? Please?

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

While looking for a Weedle in Santalune Forest, I came across a Shiny Scatterbug, which I quickly caught and nicknamed "Shinybug."

It's the first Shiny Pokémon I've gotten this generation. I'm still surprised that I ran into one at all, but also quite pleased.

-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

by the way, the same hacker who found Mega Lati@s and the hidden legendaries has also uncovered the shinies for the normally shiny-locked legends of this generation:

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/051/5/8/shiny_legendaries_by_ganbarimasuu-d77c39p.png

basically i need shiny Zygarde like right now

Dang, that looks sweet.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Speaking of shiny legends and such, the shinies for Mega Latias/Latios are very disappointing. That particular shade of green doesn't suit them. The regular shinies have really really bright colors, the dullish green of the Megas goes horribly with that. It really should be neon green, if anything. Oh well.

Shiny Zygarde does indeed look amazing. I want one. Darn shiny locks.

AXKP5KC.png

by the way, the same hacker who found Mega Lati@s and the hidden legendaries has also uncovered the shinies for the normally shiny-locked legends of this generation:

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/051/5/8/shiny_legendaries_by_ganbarimasuu-d77c39p.png

basically i need shiny Zygarde like right now

Dang, that looks sweet.

I'll take Xerneas. So, awesome...

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Honestly, I actually prefer their regular forms. Yveltal looks kinda cool, I guess, but I still like the original better.

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

Shiny Xerneas in its battle form looks like someone attacked it with a box of crayons XD

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

What should my Sixth Pokemon be? My team so far:

Protean Greninja

Sand Veil Garchomp

Electawire (if someone trades for evo)

Synchronize Gardivoir

Frisk Noivern

Also, the Gardivoir isn't gonna be mega.

Also suggest nature, item EV spread and moveset, becuase I wanna get into the UK tournament.. VGC '14 format i think. I think Electy is banned then. ;-;

Sen in my registration for the Uk tournaments. GAME Sratford Westfield/ GAME Hamleys. Junior. Now, i hope i get in, and win at least 5 battles! :D

Edited by Timelady Gallade

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡