That's only five Pokemon? So you wouldn't need to replace anyone. Unless you have one you absolutely must keep.

Personally I would replace Heliolisk.

(Maybe that's just the fact that Clawitzer is my favorite gen 6 Pokemon whereas Heliolisk is just kind of there, though. Though also because in my playthrough Clawitzer was always there to kick butt extremely consistently. Pretty much blows through the entire E4 like nothing.)

AXKP5KC.png

Hey, is anyone here trading Vivillon? I'm looking for Icy Snow, Monsoon, Ocean, Sandstorm, and Sun Vivillon. I have a Polar, Meadow, Savanna, High Plains, Continental (2), and Marine (2) up for trade, and an unlimited amount of Modern, if that's your fancy.

I'm also looking for Unown, every type but E, F, or T, but I'm primarily looking for Vivillon.

EDIT: I also have a Celebi, Heatran, and a few Mewtwos for trade in interested. I'm also looking for someone who has an Electabuzz Friend Safari! I'm not really looking to trade the legendaries for Vivillion though, but maybe something else? There are a couple of shinies I'm looking for so maybe those.

Edited by T.B.O.C

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Hey does anyone happen to have an Inkay or Malamar with its event move Happy Hour. I'd like to borrow it so I can breed it to have one for myself. Or is Happy Hour a move that can't be an egg move?

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Heliolisk is probably the least useful of those. Or you could drop the HM slave and spread the HMs around. There are only six, I think, Cut is almost never used so you can leave that out and have someone in the PC with it, and the other HMs aren't terrible moves.

edit: oops, forgot to turn the page.

Edited by Bundalings

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

Anyone able to evole my second Haunter? Please? I'll be online until around 2pm GMT.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Anyone have Shiny Rayquaza or Genesect (I need 2) for trade? I have a few Victini I've accumulated over the last few days and I was wondering if anyone here had them. (I also have Celebi, Xerneas, Cobalion, 2 Goodra, and 3 Charizard for trade)

I'm also looking for anyone with an Electabuzz safari!

Edited by T.B.O.C

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg

I have an Electabuzz safari, though I probably won't be online until next weekend (busy week ahead). FC is in my sig. ;)

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

Vogon poetry is better than my battling skills. And thats saying a lot.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Anyone have Shiny Rayquaza, Shiny Genesect, or Genesect (I need 3) for trade? I have a few Victini I've accumulated over the last few days and I was wondering if anyone here had them. (I also have Celebi, Xerneas, Mewtwo, Cobalion, Zapdos, 3 Goodra, and 2 Charizard for trade)

I've got about 31 movie Genesects so I can spare one, friend code is 2363-6119-4489, already added you.

I'm just ToaD

Anyone have Shiny Rayquaza, Shiny Genesect, or Genesect (I need 3) for trade? I have a few Victini I've accumulated over the last few days and I was wondering if anyone here had them. (I also have Celebi, Xerneas, Mewtwo, Cobalion, Zapdos, 3 Goodra, and 2 Charizard for trade)

I've got about 31 movie Genesects so I can spare one, friend code is 2363-6119-4489, already added you.

Okay, I just added you! We can trade whenever works best for you.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg

31!? Is that a typo?? That's a lot of Genesects..

31!? Is that a typo?? That's a lot of Genesects..

I hope I can have one.. :D

I have a spare gengar, or if you want a Blastosite, i can do that too. :D

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

I have an Electabuzz safari, though I probably won't be online until next weekend (busy week ahead). FC is in my sig. ;)

Alright, I'll add you. My FC is also in my sig.

Added. :) I'll throw X in there and hop online so we can get each others' third 'mons, but I'll only be up for about 30 more minutes.

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

The other day I hatched a shiny Horsea and trained it into a Kingdra. I gave it a wide lens and gave it Focus Energy, Agility, Draco Meteor, and Surf. If it gets to set up Agility and Focus Energy, it can just spam really powerful Draco Meteors because it's Sniper ability boosts crits and Focus Energy + Wide Lens gives it a 100% crit chance. It doesn't have quite enough defenses to reliably set up though, so I'm thinking I need to add a Baton Passer to my team or something. If anyone wants to be ripped to shreds by my glorious Kingdra battle me, feel free to PM your FC. :D

I'm now starting to work on filling up my national dex so I can get a shiny charm and hatch shinies more easily later. I already have about 500 Pokemon seen, so I'm more than halfway.

Edited by Senrab

3DS FC: 0216 - 1922 - 2231

So I hatched and fully EV trained a shuckle but it isnt very good to use. Is feebas in the Kalos Dex? If so I'm using Milotic.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

I've been getting pretty good at legendary trading on the GTS. I may have just discovered a way to get a ton of Regigigas, which would be pretty cool. Right now I can basically get as many Xerneas, Yveltal, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion as I want. Working on others as of now.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg

I really hate to ask again. But does anyone have an Inkay or Malamar with its event move Happy Hour. I'd like to borrow it so I can breed one for my own.

I'd at least like to know if Happy hour is a move that can be passed from one Inkay to another.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Is it worth putting on a storm drain Quagsire on my competitve team?

Or Gyrados?

Or Bisharp?

Or Azumarill?

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Azumarill is totally overused, but for a reason--it hits hard, and has fantastic typing. Slap Aqua Jet and Play Rough on a Huge Power Azumarill and the world is your oyster (for most things, anyway). It's not invincible, but it's quite scary.

• Upvote 1

Is it worth putting on a storm drain Quagsire on my competitve team?

Or Gyrados?

Or Bisharp?

Or Azumarill?

these are all completely different and it really depends on what the rest of your team is and what your team needs.

Quagsire is a wall to set-up sweepers

Gyarados is a set-up sweeper, whose main strength is being able to remove his Rock and severe Electric weakness by Mega Evolving and getting a free Dragon Dance

Bisharp punishes Defog and Sticky Web users

and Azumarill is a wallbreaker/late game cleaner.

decide which of these fits best onto your team, and go with that. and if you use Quagsire, always use Unaware. it's garbage without it.

Edited by Squishyfrog
  • Upvote 1

overlordsukapon.png

Azuremarill seems to fit the best for my sweepers team. Remember I got these babys of WT, so yeah.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Quagsire can't have Storm Drain, do you mean Water Absorb?

Yeah.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Quagsire can't have Storm Drain, do you mean Water Absorb?

Yeah.

Well, Water Absorb is fantastic in Colosseum/multi-battles (doubles/triples), less so otherwise.

If anyone has Genesect (normal, not shiny), Shiny Rayquaza, Shiny Darkrai, or Shiny Manaphy for trade, I have a few Arceus and Victini I'd be willing to trade for them.

Good luck finding one; when a Manaphy egg is transferred to a Gen IV game, it is programmed to recalculate to a certain value so it is not shiny. The only way to get it shiny is to transfer it to another game whose value matches that of the egg. In other words, a legit shiny Manaphy is nearly nonexistent (but still technically possible).

--==My MOCs==--

If anyone has Genesect (normal, not shiny), Shiny Rayquaza, Shiny Darkrai, or Shiny Manaphy for trade, I have a few Arceus and Victini I'd be willing to trade for them.

Good luck finding one; when a Manaphy egg is transferred to a Gen IV game, it is programmed to recalculate to a certain value so it is not shiny. The only way to get it shiny is to transfer it to another game whose value matches that of the egg. In other words, a legit shiny Manaphy is nearly nonexistent (but still technically possible).

Oh, I forgot about that. Thanks for the heads up, but in all reality I wouldn't care too much if it was genned/hacked in. Does anyone know if Poke Transfer blocks it?

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg

you mean pokebank? i wouldn't know about that, but you can just gen a shiny manaphy into gen 5 so poketransfer wouldn't come into it at all

You use Poke Transfer to transfer Pokemon to X/Y versions. I'm playing X, so I'd have to use that. I also don't own any 5th gen games, so I couldn't do it myself.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg

you mean pokebank? i wouldn't know about that, but you can just gen a shiny manaphy into gen 5 so poketransfer wouldn't come into it at all

You use Poke Transfer to transfer Pokemon to X/Y versions. I'm playing X, so I'd have to use that. I also don't own any 5th gen games, so I couldn't do it myself.

Well, I generated a bunch of completely obtainable, legal pokemon in gen 5 and transferred them over no problems.

Even one completely fake shiney shaymin(Legal techinaclly, but I never ever had a shaymin and could never have obtained one) and it came in fine.

only problem was Ditto, which I could transfer in. So, most likely you could transfer one right over with minimal fuss, if you made sure it was 100% legal in every way.

Gamers rise up, not down