Is anyone else grateful that the translators of BW didn't translate the move "Round" as "Troll", like so many people expected? I mean, that would just ruin the Internet forever...

I'm disappointed, actually.
That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

I've noticed that pronunciation of the word "Pokemon" varies from country to country. So far, I've got: Japanese- Pokay-monAmerican- Pokey-monAustralian- Pokuh-mon I first noticed when I saw Australian ads for Black and White, and noticed that they use the Australian pronunciation listed, rather than "Pokaymon" like in the show. Anyone got any more?

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Which Legendaries, Rausaro? ~B~

Timid Jirachi, Modest /Timid Celebi, Relaxed Suicune, Adamant Entei, Timid Latios and Latias... and a Timid Mew. Really, it's just the formula I'm trying to master. All will have Pokerus with the correct boosting items. I just need the formula for the general buildset of two maxed stats and a +4 evs in another stat. If you give me one for the 4 timid pokemon, and one for both Adamant and Relaxed.

The Redwall RPG; closed now
Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years
Credit to Supernova Productions and Expired! for the Avatar.

Apparently I'm now Kopaka?

Timid Jirachi, Modest /Timid Celebi, Relaxed Suicune, Adamant Entei, Timid Latios and Latias... and a Timid Mew. Really, it's just the formula I'm trying to master. All will have Pokerus with the correct boosting items. I just need the formula for the general buildset of two maxed stats and a +4 evs in another stat. If you give me one for the 4 timid pokemon, and one for both Adamant and Relaxed.
It really depends on how you want to use them. As in, are you going for offense or defense? Do you have any movesets in mind yet? That said, you'll generally want to max Entei's Attack and Speed, so 252 points for each of those, plus 6 in HP. Timid Latios is almost always 252SpA, 252 Speed, 6 HP. However, the other timid Pokemon may or may not want to be bulkier, depending on what you're going for. Those legendaries have fairly wide movepools, and so may be able to fill any number of different roles on your team. Relaxed is not the best nature for Suicune, but it's funtionally fairly similar to Bold. Max its HP and Defense, with 6 in Special def.

I'm breeding a DW Spearow for no reason. I figured that it's so frail, it's likely to faint from any attack, even with perfect stats, so why bother waiting until I can RNG?Jolly with a Choice Band and Drill Peck, Drill Run, Pursuit, and U-turn, 4 HP, 252 Atk, and 252 Spe. I'm not likely to use it much, but it gives me another Pokémon to use. Can anyone help me RNG so I can get better Pokémon?

It really depends on how you want to use them. As in, are you going for offense or defense? Do you have any movesets in mind yet? That said, you'll generally want to max Entei's Attack and Speed, so 252 points for each of those, plus 6 in HP. Timid Latios is almost always 252SpA, 252 Speed, 6 HP. However, the other timid Pokemon may or may not want to be bulkier, depending on what you're going for. Those legendaries have fairly wide movepools, and so may be able to fill any number of different roles on your team. Relaxed is not the best nature for Suicune, but it's funtionally fairly similar to Bold. Max its HP and Defense, with 6 in Special def.
I'd take suggestions. The Relaxed Suicune is the Shiny Event one... For Max/Max/6, does that turn into 26 or 27 +1 ev pokemon (With stat item+pokerus) to max a stat, and 4 W/O an EV item? My issues is I always get the math wrong. I got that Raikou done perfectly, but I lost the formula >.< So yeah... the Jirachi, Latios, and Celebi need suggestions. Edited by Rausaro

Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years

I got my Zekrom to level 100 in April. (Elite 4: We will defeat you! Me: Ok, guys, this is run-through 46, now give my Zekrom exp!) I don't really ev train them, cause I got an action replay for 5 bucks from a friend along with Pearl, the action replay works like a dream.... What is a good set and evs, etc... For Landorus? I have suddenly become interested in him, like my sudden obsession with Zekrom.

Edited by ..::Shockwave::..

if your not running a sand team a special attacking landorus is great. it has next to no physical moves to take advantage of sheer force, but a lot of special moves. landorus @ life orbtimid252 sp.a 252 speed 4 hp earth powerfocus blastpsychic/HP ice/calm mindu-turn focus blast has undesirable accuracy but it does get a sheer force boost, which makes it ridiculously powerful. psychic/fighting has good neutral coverage, and psychic does get a sheer force boost, but HP ice to hit gliscor, and the various dragons is pretty useful. if you already have strong ice attacks on your team, calm mind also is usable. you could also opt to replace focus blast with HP ice or calm mind, since ground and fighting have similar coverage. u-turn is there to keep momentum up, as he can scare out a lot of pokemon, like tyranitar or heatran. since sheer force negates life orb recoil, so timid is definitely preferred, as he hits pretty hard anyways, and his speed isn't as blistering as thundurus or tornadus.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Pokerus and an EV item gives you ten points for a pokemon that would normally give you 1. So, to get 252, you fight 25 pokemon while wearing the item, and then one more without it, 26 in total.

Ok, thanks. That just saved me a load of work. So, any moveset suggestions for the Timid Jirachi (It was Draco Metor) or the Celebi?

Wooh it's good to be back. Well, how's this Hydration Vaporeon set?Bold252 HP/252 Def/4 Sp. AttIce BeamSurfRestToxic And what would be a good set for a Calm Frillish? And, last but not least, I have a few Modest Swift Swim Poliwags up for grabs if anyone is interested

3DS FC: 4038-6111-3088. If anyone's interested in a battle or trade, send me a pm

Name: Link

I've noticed that pronunciation of the word "Pokemon" varies from country to country. So far, I've got: Japanese- Pokay-monAmerican- Pokey-monAustralian- Pokuh-mon I first noticed when I saw Australian ads for Black and White, and noticed that they use the Australian pronunciation listed, rather than "Pokaymon" like in the show. Anyone got any more?

Ireland is 'Pok-a-mon'. Although, some people say 'Pokey-mon' and 'Pokay-mon'. =)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

How awesome, ironic, and pointless would Extremespeed Slowpoke be? :P

Almost as awesome as Zap Cannon Magikarp or Sky Attack Kangaskan.

Is anyone here getting Pokémon Rumble Blast? The younger me feels like getting it, but Its been panned so much as being repetitive and "not fun". Non-reviewers keep saying its fun and addictive, though. Pokémon Mystery Dungeon is the only spin-off I hope gets another sequel, they were nice little games but it was mainly the story that carried me through them. What would be something that might attract me to Rumble Blast?

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

I haven't gotten any new 3DS games, simply because I haven't been able to, however, it looks pretty cool. Might not be Mystery Dungeon quality, but I don't think many things in the spin-offs of Pokemon can match them. =P

Ahh! Too many Pokemon to choose from!Will we able to breed the one that gets chosen? As in, will it be female?

3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 4098 - 4028 - 0743

(Please tell me if you added me so I can add you back!)

My Brickshelf

I can feel the pressure getting steeper with every life lost.
You hope that I won't see the light of day in time to come.

tessewact.png
With no conviction founded just, judgement contorted based on lust,
Give me strength.

Ahh! Too many Pokemon to choose from!Will we able to breed the one that gets chosen? As in, will it be female?

I'm going to guess probably not, given all the previous events. Unless you vote for Blissey or something like that.I want that Zapdos so bad. LighningRod gives you an electric immunity, raises your special attack when hit with Electric moves, AND it still has its old effect of detracting those attacks from your partner in Doubles. I want to run it partnered with a Gyarados.

I'm going to guess probably not, given all the previous events. Unless you vote for Blissey or something like that.I want that Zapdos so bad. LighningRod gives you an electric immunity, raises your special attack when hit with Electric moves, AND it still has its old effect of detracting those attacks from your partner in Doubles. I want to run it partnered with a Gyarados.
But it doesn't have Heat Wave, and that's on almost every set Zapdos uses. And only Zapdos from 4th Gen can have it.But all the noobs are probably going to vote for Arceus anyway, so...I think I'll probably vote for Ditto. Though that'll be wasted if it gets banned. :( Edited by ~Takava Nirhii~

3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 4098 - 4028 - 0743

(Please tell me if you added me so I can add you back!)

My Brickshelf

I can feel the pressure getting steeper with every life lost.
You hope that I won't see the light of day in time to come.

tessewact.png
With no conviction founded just, judgement contorted based on lust,
Give me strength.