120.gifFinally hatched myself one of these. cool.pngAlso, since I was breeding with a Power Anklet and an Everstone, it has a 31 Speed IV and a Timid Nature. The only bad part is that it's Special attack IV is at best... 2. :(
Figured you would never gotten it to be shiny good job, In other news I got Emerald Today only problem, the internal battery is dead so I'm having my dad fix it before I begin my new file.

Edited by Emperor Sirius
I'm just ToaD

^I assume you already know, but just in-case to potentially save you time: If you plan on SR for basically anything, don't. There isn't really a lot affected by time, think. Berries and shoal cave.In other news, I haven't touched my White 2 in a while, school is consuming me. Only need two more to get that shiny Haxorus and eventually the oval charm. Unfortunately, they're version exclusives.

^I assume you already know, but just in-case to potentially save you time: If you plan on SR for basically anything, don't. There isn't really a lot affected by time, think. Berries and shoal cave.
I actually use berries a lot more than a normal person as I find them to be extremely useful, and I like to get the Shell bell from the cave, but can you explain why I shouldn't SR if the battery is dead?

I'm just ToaD

So if SR would just waste time how would I go if I wanted to shiny hunt the legendary pokemon?

You wouldn't, because you can't.Anyway, yeah, been doing a lot more stuff in White 2. Almost reached the Nature Preserve, yay! Also the Dojo at the Join Avenue is awesome. My team is way overleveled because of my dojo.

Edit:

Virizeon (Timid)

21-22 / 20-22 / 5-7 / 23 / 31 / 29-30

Hidden Power Ice 63-68

Wow. :o

~B~

Edited by Ballom

I got White 2 a couple days before, it's really fun. Beat Cheren from Aspertia City's Gym. My current team is Oshawott, Sewaddle, and Riolu, and I plan to keep all of them if I can. Can someone suggest other Pokemon that can support my team through the various Gyms, the Elite Four, and the Champion? Thanks. If there are better choices than the Pokemon I have above, feel free to suggest those.

Also, I'm extremely lucky with finding Riolus in Floccessy Ranch, I found like 5 within 40 minutes. =P Meanwhile, others run around for hours without finding a single one.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Zubat isn't a bad choice either.

...?!

...really? It's actually useful in Gen V? What madness is this?!

EDIT: Note to self: italics tags cannot be closed by underscore tags. :facepalm:

Edited by Flipz

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

I've used Crobat in HeartGold and I have one trained for competitive use,and I liked both of them.

I like my competitive Crobat quite a lot, but my Crobat in White 2 has easily been the worst Pokemon on my team for quite a while. Still, I am quite attached to the thing by now, and it gets the job done decently enough. It also had a lot of use early on when it was the only stage 2 evolution on my team. ~B~

Edited by Ballom

I like my competitive Crobat quite a lot, but my Crobat in White 2 has easily been the worst Pokemon on my team for quite a while. Still, I am quite attached to the thing by now, and it gets the job done decently enough. It also had a lot of use early on when it was the only stage 2 evolution on my team. ~B~

I find this to be true of most Pokemon I use that evolve via happiness; it's usually hard to get the little buggers in the first place, and then boosting the happiness takes so much tedious effort that one has a tendency to try to make the critter work on the team instead of trying to start over with something new.

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

Actually, I caught an Eeevee right after Zubat evolved to Golbat, and then ran around like mad in Castelia until they were both at max happiness. It took very little time in all, it wasn't too bad. ~B~

Edited by Ballom

Dragon Pulse

Is it bad that I read that as Dragon Plusle and immediately began laughing?

So if SR would just waste time how would I go if I wanted to shiny hunt the legendary pokemon?

You wouldn't, because you can't.

Wait so it will be impossible to get say shiny Rayquaza, I thought shiny pokemon weren't time based events and can still be found even with a dead internal battery.

I'm just ToaD

You wouldn't, because you can't.

Wait so it will be impossible to get say shiny Rayquaza, I thought shiny pokemon weren't time based events and can still be found even with a dead internal battery.

The thing is that unlike in other games, Rayquaza's stats in Emerald are set in stone for your entire playthrough. Nothing you do in game can change it. You could potentially start a new game if the Rayquaza in your current file turned out not to be shiny, but that's a heck of a lot more work than soft resetting, and ultimately it's not worth the effort.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Okay. Shiny Pokemon are not time based, but you are playing Emerald. Emerald has a broken RNG. So, that means that it sets back to zero every time you start the game. Unless you have an early shiny frame, there's no point in SRing.

However, if you really have your heart set on it, most people SR for their starter. If they see a shiny Pooch or have their starter shine, it generally means they have an early frame. After 50 or 100 SRs, they change files to change their frame.

The secret to doing well in the Skyscraper/Tree Hollow, aside from having high-level Pokemon, of course, is to have something like a Blissey in your party with Softboiled or Milk Drink, which gives you a way of healing your Pokemon in between battles. Sitrus berries are also incredibly useful there if you have a large supply of them.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

The secret to doing well in the Skyscraper/Tree Hollow, aside from having high-level Pokemon, of course, is to have something like a Blissey in your party with Softboiled or Milk Drink, which gives you a way of healing your Pokemon in between battles. Sitrus berries are also incredibly useful there if you have a large supply of them.

Regenerator would probably rule too, come to think of it. Heck, given that everything holds a supereffective-reducing berry, Unnerve could actually work.~B~

Rock. After you remove all the elements that are negated by type immunities (Ghost, Normal, Fighting, Psychic, Electric, Poison and Ground), Rock is the only offensive type that hits more types for super-effective damage than it does for not very effective damage.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Does anyone else love the music from Black and White 2? It's just so well done! I love nearly every single city theme, the Gym Leader battle theme is legendary, the Neo Team Plasma theme is threatening(even though the grunts aren't), heck, I even love the wild Pokemon theme! This literally is the best game soundtrack I've heard all year. Anyone else feel the same way?

Also, whoever at Game Freak thought of Audino should get a raise, they have cut the frustration of leveling up Pokemon tremendously.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

PowerMiner: Yep; you just have to do a certain thing in B/W2. Hint is in the game box. =P And I wish they were released soon too; but I just hope that I don't have to restart my global link account; I seem to be having issues with it. >_>

Yup.

5 of my boxes are filled with 146 different Kanto Pokemon.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get the Reshiram and Zekrom box backgrounds in BW2? I hope GF releases the Reshiram, Zekrom, and Victini C-gear skins soon...

intenseeee

what are you missing? legendary five at the end?

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Yup.

5 of my boxes are filled with 146 different Kanto Pokemon.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get the Reshiram and Zekrom box backgrounds in BW2? I hope GF releases the Reshiram, Zekrom, and Victini C-gear skins soon...

intenseeee

what are you missing? legendary five at the end?

I actually have all the others on my Firered (Besides Mew), but I'm not done with them yet.

And yes.

Got a Modest Very Good Sp. Attack IV Reshiram now. TO KYUREM

Edited by PKMN Trainer PowerMiner

I think you can do it, as long as your levels aren't too low.

Anyone know what happens to my Global Link account if I delete my White 1 file? Do I get a new code, is it the same one? What happens? This is worrying me when I delete it. (And actually train some Unova Pokemon besides the three or four I have now)

Edited by PKMN Trainer PowerMiner