Funny post on another place pretty much summed up this situation:"Hey guys, just logging onto the internet now, noticing the responses; what'd I miss, new Pokemon?""Frieza in Pokemon.""The reveal of Frieza."

I didn't even notice the feet until you mentioned them, and now I can't unsee them. :PI'm not tremendously sold on the design - I'll be interested to see what its actual role is. Most likely it's just a new forme, but apparently Pokemon Smash didn't actually say as much.

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Erm; actually, there are some differences... For one, the legs are further apart; secondly, the feet are just weird; and lastly, the hands are also different. I don't even need to mention the head, either. =P

Erm; actually, there are some differences... For one, the legs are further apart; secondly, the feet are just weird; and lastly, the hands are also different. I don't even need to mention the head, either. =P

I said body

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

The body is also quite different, this one, instead of the usual features, instead has an odd ridge on the body. In fact, I think only the colors and face are similar to the original Mewtwo. I mean, even the tail is moved, stretched, and curled. Anyways, I hope this is a seperate but related Pokemon.

aouROFb.png

I saw an official video for this "Mewthree" and they stated that it was a "New Pokemon with a familiar look". I bet the Genesect/Mewtwo movie will debut the creature... I'm curious if it's a clone of a clone, or a creature created in a similar fashion to Mewtwo?

The Redwall RPG; closed now
Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years
Credit to Supernova Productions and Expired! for the Avatar.

Apparently I'm now Kopaka?

So what happens weather wise when a Kyogre and Groudon enter battle at the same time if neither of them use sunny day or rain dance?Also, Mewthree......... WHAT THE FUDGE ARE THEY DOING?!?!?

Depends on who is faster. If Kyogre is faster. Drizzle will activate first. Then Groudon's Drought will activate second causing it to be sunny for the rest of the battle unless a weather move is used or Kyogre is switched out then thrown back into battle.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Maybe someone took Mewtwo's DNA and did their own experiment? Kinda like some samples were taken and a new Mewtwo was made, or maybe a version of Mewtwo without so much gene-splicing.

Edited by ~Takava Nirhii~

3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 4098 - 4028 - 0743

(Please tell me if you added me so I can add you back!)

My Brickshelf

I can feel the pressure getting steeper with every life lost.
You hope that I won't see the light of day in time to come.

tessewact.png
With no conviction founded just, judgement contorted based on lust,
Give me strength.

Well, the art's pretty cool. But I'm still confused as to how this works... How can Mewtwo 'awaken', when he's a clone? Interested to see more.Also, I've been thinking bout the feet; they'd probably actually look good if he ever, you know, landed. Instead of floating in the air all the time. That's likely what it's supposed to represent.

Perhaps its like Keldeo. When Keldeo learned secret sword he changed forms. Perhaps its the same with Mewtwo and Psystrike.

Also this is a long shot. But perhaps the Dna Splicers used to fuse Kyurem to Reshiram or Zekrom may have something to do with Mewtwo changing form.

Speaking of DNA splicers, it'll be interesting to see how they'll be obtained in gen 6...

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

A new trailer for the 16th pokemon movie has been released. From it I've found some things

1. The shiny genesect shoots a purple blast of energy. Perhaps a special drive seperate from the main 4. Though from the trailer it looks to be the shock drive

2. We appear to have our movie only character. In the form of a blond man wearing a green vest. On the vest is a blue H shaped pokeball like icon.

3. Briefly I saw one genesect standing next to the main characters. Indicating that the Genesect may not be inheritally evil.

2. Mewtwo changes form by crossing his arms to his heart and then is surrounded by blue energy. Mewtwo then appears in his new form. This might mean my theory on the Dna splicers might be false.

Also Sylveon appears to have some kind of power involved with its scarves.

I'm actually excited for this movie. I can't wait for it to come out in english. I might even watch it in japanese with subtitles. THough Mewtwo sounds like a woman in japanese

There was a little pink wing-like shape on the border around Sylveon at the end of the trailer (the other Eeveelutions had borders representative of their respective elements.) So, at the moment, it's looking like it's either Flying type, or a new type altogether (fairy, possibly?)

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Kind of turned off by how they've given Mewtwo a female seiyuu. A change is to be expected, its been a LOOOOOONG time since he appeared in the anime, but theres should be no reason its voice should go from being masculine to feminine.

Unless its a different Mewtwo, though the chances of that happening are slim to none.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

There was a little pink wing-like shape on the border around Sylveon at the end of the trailer (the other Eeveelutions had borders representative of their respective elements.) So, at the moment, it's looking like it's either Flying type, or a new type altogether (fairy, possibly?)

It also quite resembles the Insect Badge. I personally don't expect it to be Bug or a new type, but it could be anything.

It also quite resembles the Insect Badge. I personally don't expect it to be Bug or a new type, but it could be anything.

It also had the twisty tornado-like pattern on it and it was shaped like a bird egg. I'm going to say Flying.

aouROFb.png

To be fair, the Griseous Orb is a simple hold item. The DNA Splicers have a background and legend attached to them.

I figure at the very least we'll have a Gracidea-like npc, but they'd certainly be more interesting. A scientist or archaeologist or something a little more interesting than a random flower person. Or maybe someone like Drayden, or found in some ruins.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

~

I suppose you'll probably find the DNA splicers either in a cave somewhere or from some wizened traveler. But since we know nothing of the location or the backstory of the new region, we can't really say.

banner.jpg

I just realized something slightly disturbing. After you fight Alder in the PWT, he mentions that his first Pokemon was a Larvesta that evolved into a Volcarona, but later died. But he still uses a Volcarona. Considering Alder's personality, he doesn't seem like the type of guy to simply replace his Volcarona with another one, soo... Did you just battle a zombie Volcarona?

aouROFb.png

Highly unlikely. I'd say it's most probably the son of his first Volcarona. He seems to keep other Bug types with him in his party much of the time, so if his first Volcarona was female, he might have ended up with a Larvesta egg at some point, so of course he would care for it and train it up to be strong.

Currently in the process of leveling up my Join Avenue. I've had some success in abusing the Magnemite trick on the GTS, but I've found that the GTS is really bad at updating which Pokemon have already been traded away.My guess is that an "on offer" notice doesn't actually disappear until the offerer retrieves their Pokemon from the GTS, traded or not. Some of the offers that still pop up were traded away weeks ago!

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231