• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

The Official Pokemon Topic

Pokemon Pokemon Black Pokemon White Competitive Battling EV IV

• Please log in to reply
3239 replies to this topic

#1801 Offline gunconvoy

gunconvoy
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 24-April 13
  • 84 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 29 2013 - 11:08 PM

I've been trying to finish Soul Silver, i just have been busy with school and things.

485585_528817960493060_1878734144_n.jpg

#1802 Offline Takanuinuva

Takanuinuva
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 11-January 07
  • 594 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 30 2013 - 03:45 PM

So Mewtwo's new form is called Éclair Forme

Also I've been training a Shuckle to be a tank. But I've hacked her moveset and ability. I've Nicknamed her Brittles

The ability is Shell armor to prevent critical hits

The moveset is

Dragon Rage- Always 40 damage. No resistance. Makes up for Shuckle's low attack and special attack

Aromatherapy- To heal off status for her and my party

Defend Order- To raise defense and special defense

Heal Order- To heal hp when it gets low

My Shuckle isn't invincible. A good water attack or stone edge from a fast Pokemon can still take her out. Plus she can run out of Dragon Rage PP. But I generally send her out after my Smeargle uses Spore and sets up some toxic spikes, spikes and stealth rock.

Also I would like it if they added a new rarity of Pokémon to the games. Like Shiny. They should make it so you can encounter a giant version of a Pokémon. The rarity would be the same as finding a Shiny Pokémon. In Battle the Pokémon would appear the same size but when you send it out or when it appeared in the wild. It would do an enlarging animation then shrink back to normal.to show that is a giant version of that Pokémon. In the stats it would say under its Characteristic. Giant Pokemon

Edited by Takanuinuva, Apr 30 2013 - 03:52 PM.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickstein 11.gif

Even when things look there worst. And the shadow of evil is upon us. Remember that as long as we hope for the best. Light will appear and overcome the darkness.

Please check out my projects on Lego Ideas.9.gif
https://ideas.lego.c...kstein/projects

I'm looking for an Inkay or Malamar with its event move Happy Hour. Pm if you have one I can borrow to breed and pass the move down so I can have an Inkay with the move for myself.

Friend Code- 0216-0827-9119

#1803 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 05-September 10
  • 2,227 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 30 2013 - 04:29 PM

Yum, eclairs... wait, what? The Eclair Forme? That sounds... odd...

Anyways, does anyone know anything about the "black Zubat" at the cave of origin? I heard that some Shiny Zubat there may be black rather than green, but evidence is few and far between...

eW9kyVR.png

#1804 Offline Takanuinuva

Takanuinuva
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 11-January 07
  • 594 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 30 2013 - 05:01 PM

Anyways, does anyone know anything about the "black Zubat" at the cave of origin? I heard that some Shiny Zubat there may be black rather than green, but evidence is few and far between...

I think I caught a black zubat in my sapphire game. It was in Dewford cave though. I ended up evolving it to crobat and deleted the file. I regret not keeping that Crobat to this day.

Even when things look there worst. And the shadow of evil is upon us. Remember that as long as we hope for the best. Light will appear and overcome the darkness.

I'm looking for an Inkay or Malamar with its event move Happy Hour. Pm if you have one I can borrow to breed and pass the move down so I can have an Inkay with the move for myself.

#1805 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 05-September 10
  • 2,227 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 30 2013 - 05:44 PM

I think I caught a black zubat in my sapphire game. It was in Dewford cave though. I ended up evolving it to crobat and deleted the file. I regret not keeping that Crobat to this day.

Hmm... interesting... Did it have the shiny sparkle?  Do you recall whether or not it was genuinely black, or slightly greenish? And do you remember the wing color?

eW9kyVR.png

#1806 Offline Takanuinuva

Takanuinuva
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 11-January 07
  • 594 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 30 2013 - 06:41 PM

Hmm... interesting... Did it have the shiny sparkle?  Do you recall whether or not it was genuinely black, or slightly greenish? And do you remember the wing color?

It did sparkle. I don't remember the wing color. And it could have been green but it looked black on my Gba Sp. But I don't remember clearly.

#1807 Offline Squishyfrog

Squishyfrog
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 17-September 09
  • 1,092 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 30 2013 - 06:47 PM

"eclair" is french for lightning, apparently

overlordsukapon.png

#1808 Offline gunconvoy

gunconvoy
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 24-April 13
  • 84 posts
  •  

Posted May 01 2013 - 08:37 AM

now that leads to more curiosity of what Mewtwo has become

and its french, isn't gen 6 suppose to be in france?

Edited by gunconvoy, May 01 2013 - 08:38 AM.

485585_528817960493060_1878734144_n.jpg

#1809 Offline Emberman

Emberman
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 15-November 08
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted May 02 2013 - 07:35 AM

I think the region Gen 6 is set in is based off of France (what with that Efel Tower building in the trailer).

Changing Topics, Does anyone have a spare Rufflet to trade? He's the last guy I need to complete my Black 2 Unova Dex.

White Friend Code: 1935-9959-7298

Man #1: What is the main food source for penguins?

Man #2: Spam?

Piplup: I DON'T LIKE SPAM!!

#1810 Offline Takanuinuva

Takanuinuva
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 11-January 07
  • 594 posts
  •  

Posted May 02 2013 - 11:44 AM

I think the region Gen 6 is set in is based off of France (what with that Efel Tower building in the trailer).

Changing Topics, Does anyone have a spare Rufflet to trade? He's the last guy I need to complete my Black 2 Unova Dex.

I have a Rufflet I don't need. I'll gladly trade it to you for any pokemon. Can I get your Black 2 friend code. My Code for white is 3826 9217 6228

#1811 Offline Emberman

Emberman
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 15-November 08
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted May 02 2013 - 01:16 PM

I have a Rufflet I don't need. I'll gladly trade it to you for any pokemon. Can I get your Black 2 friend code. My Code for white is 3826 9217 6228

My Black 2 Friend Code Is 5329 8761 9864.

#1812 Offline Takanuinuva

Takanuinuva
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 11-January 07
  • 594 posts
  •  

Posted May 02 2013 - 02:55 PM

Ok Can you be online from 5:00pm Mountain time to 6:00 Mountain time.

#1813 Offline Emberman

Emberman
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 15-November 08
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted May 02 2013 - 02:58 PM

Ok Can you be online from 5:00pm Mountain time to 6:00 Mountain time.

Of course I can. Just PM me when your online.

#1814 Offline Archer Vonn

Archer Vonn
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 13-October 11
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2013 - 01:25 AM

Also I've been training a Shuckle to be a tank. But I've hacked her moveset and ability. I've Nicknamed her Brittles

The moveset is

Dragon Rage- Always 40 damage. No resistance. Makes up for Shuckle's low attack and special attack

My Shuckle isn't invincible. A good water attack or stone edge from a fast Pokemon can still take her out. Plus she can run out of Dragon Rage PP. But I generally send her out after my Smeargle uses Spore and sets up some toxic spikes, spikes and stealth rock.

Also I would like it if they added a new rarity of Pokémon to the games. Like Shiny. They should make it so you can encounter a giant version of a Pokémon. The rarity would be the same as finding a Shiny Pokémon. In Battle the Pokémon would appear the same size but when you send it out or when it appeared in the wild. It would do an enlarging animation then shrink back to normal.to show that is a giant version of that Pokémon. In the stats it would say under its Characteristic. Giant Pokemon

Why not Seismic Toss? Are you using this on the Battle Subway?

Pokemon Y

Super Smash Bros

3711-9364-3152

#1815 Offline darkslizer

darkslizer
  • Members
  • Toa

• 02-June 12
  • 158 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2013 - 10:49 AM

Am I the only one who thinks Skarmory is overdue for an evolution? I can't be the only one.

The_Brotherhood_of_Makuta_by_Arzeron.jpg

Comply.                Create.                  Consume.

#1816 Offline GoldTalos

GoldTalos
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 04-May 13
  • 0 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2013 - 10:49 AM

What would be the point? I  mean, I'm not adverse to adding a new Pokemon rarity but a giant one just seems somewhat random.  Shinies I get since they are alt-coloured versions of Pokemon (and really really rare) they're something to brag about.

If you were goin to do an alt version, why not do what they did in the card game and bring out a new delta type?   Make them really rare (Like even rarer than shinies) and have it so while they look mostly the same, flip their typing to the opposite of what they would usually be.  (So fire>water,  electric>ground and so forth) Probably give them access to a new move list too otherwise they'd be pretty weak.  Make them rare (And I mean *really* rare) so that having even one of them is a massive achievment.

I would kill for a delta type like that.   Not very likely unfortunatly.

#1817 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 05-September 10
  • 2,227 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2013 - 12:26 PM

Am I the only one who thinks Skarmory is overdue for an evolution? I can't be the only one.

That would be cool, but Eviolite Skarmory would be a pain to take out.

eW9kyVR.png

#1818 Offline Takanuinuva

Takanuinuva
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 11-January 07
  • 594 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2013 - 01:41 PM

The moveset is

Seismic Toss and Sonicboom don't work on ghost types and Night Shade doesn't work on normal types. Dragon Rage is the only set damage move that is unresisted.

Im using her in the Pokémon World Tournament. Smeargle and Shuckle have been owning the leaders.

Also GoldTalos. Giant Pokémon actually exist in the anime. Delta type just seems like it would break the competitive play.

Edited by Takanuinuva, May 05 2013 - 01:46 PM.

#1819 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 08-December 12
  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2013 - 01:58 PM

Well, maybe Delta wouldn't be allowed in Battle Tower-like places, or in on line battles. That wouldn't wreck it.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#1820 Offline GoldTalos

GoldTalos
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 04-May 13
  • 0 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2013 - 03:27 PM

The moveset is

Seismic Toss and Sonicboom don't work on ghost types and Night Shade doesn't work on normal types. Dragon Rage is the only set damage move that is unresisted.

Im using her in the Pokémon World Tournament. Smeargle and Shuckle have been owning the leaders.

Also GoldTalos. Giant Pokémon actually exist in the anime. Delta type just seems like it would break the competitive play.

This is why I advocated making them ultimatly rare. I wasn't exagerating when I sad that it should be a massive achievment just to have one  -- it should be the kind of thing that you work towards

for months and months and still aren't garunteed to get it.  Like Shiny Hunting now, but even harder.

Also, I am not convinced that it would break competitive play.    The tiers are much more resistant than you give them credit for.    Possibly a few Deltas would be higher tier than their normals, but it isn't like we haven't dealt with overpowered Pokemon before.  This plus the sheer rarity of a delta would make it that they're not too broken.

Plus, don't tell me it wouldn't be awesome to have a ground/water Charizard.  

Where I am standing, the only thing that Deltas would really screw up would be the current move lists and honestly, I'd consider that a good thing. Modern Pokemon play is very much about having perfect move lists to tackle any threat, I would absolutly love to throw a spanner into the works,  (not that I suspect it would do much.  There would be a small amount of revision and then everything would be back to normal.)

#1821 Offline Flipz

Flipz
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 16-June 12
  • 57 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2013 - 06:32 PM

That would be cool, but Eviolite Skarmory would be a pain to take out.

How about a Skarmory pre-evolution, then?  Best of both worlds. :)

BZRPG Profiles: LINK
3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

#1822 Offline Squishyfrog

Squishyfrog
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 17-September 09
  • 1,092 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2013 - 06:42 PM

a Skarm prevo is long overdue, considering Skarmory and Mantine were created as a pair but Mantine got a pre-evolution in the form of Mantyke.

a Skarmory evo... eh. i'd rather see a new, more offensive Steel/Flying type based around a fighter plane or something.

overlordsukapon.png

#1823 Offline Aquaria

Aquaria
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 04-May 13
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted May 06 2013 - 07:35 AM

Emolga is my favorite, I like all the cute and cuddly ones. Then again, you can make them cute or ugly depending on how you draw them! Except Feebass and Carpy.

Read my comic, AoA, Adventures of Aquaria, the story of A.

#1824 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 05-September 10
  • 2,227 posts
  •  

Posted May 06 2013 - 06:06 PM

By the way, apparently, in Giant Chasm, there's a row of trees that can be walked through in B2/W2. However, someone on the forbidden site claimed his game froze three times and he lost his save on the fourth when performing the glitch. Before I risk my save file, I wanted to ask, is it safe to attempt this glitch?

eW9kyVR.png

#1825 Offline Electric Turahk

Electric Turahk
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Tracer

• 22-July 03
  • 13,227 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 06 2013 - 06:41 PM

By the way, apparently, in Giant Chasm, there's a row of trees that can be walked through in B2/W2. However, someone on the forbidden site claimed his game froze three times and he lost his save on the fourth when performing the glitch. Before I risk my save file, I wanted to ask, is it safe to attempt this glitch?

It's a glitch that literally doesn't do anything for you and is potentially game breaking... why risk it? You've already seen it done.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

#1826 Offline Takanuinuva

Takanuinuva
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 11-January 07
  • 594 posts
  •  

Posted May 06 2013 - 06:44 PM

It's a glitch that literally doesn't do anything for you and is potentially game breaking... why risk it? You've already seen it done.~|ET|~

Agreed. If you want to walk through walls. Use an action replay. One cool thing about it. The player character isn't the only one who will walk through walls. Trainers that have a walk cycle will also do this. I saw one trainer in victory road walk through the wall and off the screen.

#1827 Offline Archer Vonn

Archer Vonn
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 13-October 11
  • 28 posts
  •  

Posted May 10 2013 - 07:36 PM

Where's your sense of adventure!

Today I finished EV training my third Metagross.

Pokemon Y

Super Smash Bros

3711-9364-3152

#1828 Offline Cap'n K

Cap'n K
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Tohunga

• 05-March 13
  • 35 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 01:02 AM

Looks like some big news is coming up............

On the topic of a possible Skarmory (pr)evo, I'd like to see one but I'd be far happier to see something added to Tropius's chain! It doesn't get much love. Wishing for a baby Trubbish or evolved Garbodor is probably hopeless.

#1829 Offline Nara

Nara
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 19-May 07
  • 803 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 09:35 AM

CoroCoro scans have been leaked, there's a whole lot of new stuff! =D

Spoiler

Edited by Nara, May 11 2013 - 09:38 AM.

#1830 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 09:47 AM

Spoiler

Edited by BZP Blade, May 11 2013 - 09:50 AM.

#1831 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 05-September 10
  • 2,227 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 10:45 AM

Spoiler

Edited by Dralcax, May 11 2013 - 11:14 AM.

eW9kyVR.png

#1832 Offline Squishyfrog

Squishyfrog
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 17-September 09
  • 1,092 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 12:20 PM

Spoiler

overlordsukapon.png

#1833 Offline Takanuinuva

Takanuinuva
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 11-January 07
  • 594 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 01:27 PM

You can ride Pokémon. That sounds really cool. Maybe now when you surf it will be the Pokémon that knows surf rather than a generic surf sprite.

#1834 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 27-September 06
  • 3,595 posts

Posted May 11 2013 - 01:55 PM

Spoiler

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

- Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -

#1835 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 03:00 PM

Dralcax:
Spoiler
Parugi:
Spoiler

#1836 Offline Flipz

Flipz
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 16-June 12
  • 57 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:11 PM

Dralcax:

Spoiler

Wasn't Lucario based on the same thing? Or am I confusing it with a different source of inspiration?

BZRPG Profiles: LINK
3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

#1837 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11-August 07
  • 6,994 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:55 PM

Well, Lucario wasn't so bad, as there's been numerous things that use energy blasts for attacks, so it was tougher to pin down, and still is. =P

#1838 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 05-September 10
  • 2,227 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 10:22 PM

You can ride Pokémon. That sounds really cool. Maybe now when you surf it will be the Pokémon that knows surf rather than a generic surf sprite.

But then what happens if Surf is hacked into something that shouldn't be able to learn it?

eW9kyVR.png

#1839 Offline Parugi

Parugi
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 27-September 06
  • 3,595 posts

Posted May 11 2013 - 10:27 PM

Parugi:

Spoiler

Spoiler

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

- Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -

#1840 Offline Takanuinuva

Takanuinuva
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 11-January 07
  • 594 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 11:08 PM

But then what happens if Surf is hacked into something that shouldn't be able to learn it?

then the game will crash.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users