So Mewtwo's new form is called Éclair Forme

Also I've been training a Shuckle to be a tank. But I've hacked her moveset and ability. I've Nicknamed her Brittles

The ability is Shell armor to prevent critical hits

The moveset is

Dragon Rage- Always 40 damage. No resistance. Makes up for Shuckle's low attack and special attack

Aromatherapy- To heal off status for her and my party

Defend Order- To raise defense and special defense

Heal Order- To heal hp when it gets low

My Shuckle isn't invincible. A good water attack or stone edge from a fast Pokemon can still take her out. Plus she can run out of Dragon Rage PP. But I generally send her out after my Smeargle uses Spore and sets up some toxic spikes, spikes and stealth rock.

Also I would like it if they added a new rarity of Pokémon to the games. Like Shiny. They should make it so you can encounter a giant version of a Pokémon. The rarity would be the same as finding a Shiny Pokémon. In Battle the Pokémon would appear the same size but when you send it out or when it appeared in the wild. It would do an enlarging animation then shrink back to normal.to show that is a giant version of that Pokémon. In the stats it would say under its Characteristic. Giant Pokemon

Edited by Takanuinuva

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Yum, eclairs... wait, what? The Eclair Forme? That sounds... odd...

Anyways, does anyone know anything about the "black Zubat" at the cave of origin? I heard that some Shiny Zubat there may be black rather than green, but evidence is few and far between...

aouROFb.png

Anyways, does anyone know anything about the "black Zubat" at the cave of origin? I heard that some Shiny Zubat there may be black rather than green, but evidence is few and far between...

I think I caught a black zubat in my sapphire game. It was in Dewford cave though. I ended up evolving it to crobat and deleted the file. I regret not keeping that Crobat to this day.

I think I caught a black zubat in my sapphire game. It was in Dewford cave though. I ended up evolving it to crobat and deleted the file. I regret not keeping that Crobat to this day.

Hmm... interesting... Did it have the shiny sparkle? Do you recall whether or not it was genuinely black, or slightly greenish? And do you remember the wing color?

aouROFb.png

Hmm... interesting... Did it have the shiny sparkle? Do you recall whether or not it was genuinely black, or slightly greenish? And do you remember the wing color?

It did sparkle. I don't remember the wing color. And it could have been green but it looked black on my Gba Sp. But I don't remember clearly.

"eclair" is french for lightning, apparently

now that leads to more curiosity of what Mewtwo has become

and its french, isn't gen 6 suppose to be in france?

I think the region Gen 6 is set in is based off of France (what with that Efel Tower building in the trailer).

Changing Topics, Does anyone have a spare Rufflet to trade? He's the last guy I need to complete my Black 2 Unova Dex.

White Friend Code: 1935-9959-7298

Man #1: What is the main food source for penguins?

Man #2: Spam?

Piplup: I DON'T LIKE SPAM!!

I think the region Gen 6 is set in is based off of France (what with that Efel Tower building in the trailer).

Changing Topics, Does anyone have a spare Rufflet to trade? He's the last guy I need to complete my Black 2 Unova Dex.

I have a Rufflet I don't need. I'll gladly trade it to you for any pokemon. Can I get your Black 2 friend code. My Code for white is 3826 9217 6228

I have a Rufflet I don't need. I'll gladly trade it to you for any pokemon. Can I get your Black 2 friend code. My Code for white is 3826 9217 6228

My Black 2 Friend Code Is 5329 8761 9864.

Ok Can you be online from 5:00pm Mountain time to 6:00 Mountain time.

Ok Can you be online from 5:00pm Mountain time to 6:00 Mountain time.

Of course I can. Just PM me when your online.

Also I've been training a Shuckle to be a tank. But I've hacked her moveset and ability. I've Nicknamed her Brittles

The moveset is

Dragon Rage- Always 40 damage. No resistance. Makes up for Shuckle's low attack and special attack

My Shuckle isn't invincible. A good water attack or stone edge from a fast Pokemon can still take her out. Plus she can run out of Dragon Rage PP. But I generally send her out after my Smeargle uses Spore and sets up some toxic spikes, spikes and stealth rock.

Also I would like it if they added a new rarity of Pokémon to the games. Like Shiny. They should make it so you can encounter a giant version of a Pokémon. The rarity would be the same as finding a Shiny Pokémon. In Battle the Pokémon would appear the same size but when you send it out or when it appeared in the wild. It would do an enlarging animation then shrink back to normal.to show that is a giant version of that Pokémon. In the stats it would say under its Characteristic. Giant Pokemon

Why not Seismic Toss? Are you using this on the Battle Subway?

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

What would be the point? I mean, I'm not adverse to adding a new Pokemon rarity but a giant one just seems somewhat random. Shinies I get since they are alt-coloured versions of Pokemon (and really really rare) they're something to brag about.

If you were goin to do an alt version, why not do what they did in the card game and bring out a new delta type? Make them really rare (Like even rarer than shinies) and have it so while they look mostly the same, flip their typing to the opposite of what they would usually be. (So fire>water, electric>ground and so forth) Probably give them access to a new move list too otherwise they'd be pretty weak. Make them rare (And I mean *really* rare) so that having even one of them is a massive achievment.

I would kill for a delta type like that. Not very likely unfortunatly.

The moveset is

Seismic Toss and Sonicboom don't work on ghost types and Night Shade doesn't work on normal types. Dragon Rage is the only set damage move that is unresisted.

Im using her in the Pokémon World Tournament. Smeargle and Shuckle have been owning the leaders.

Also GoldTalos. Giant Pokémon actually exist in the anime. Delta type just seems like it would break the competitive play.

Edited by Takanuinuva

The moveset is

Seismic Toss and Sonicboom don't work on ghost types and Night Shade doesn't work on normal types. Dragon Rage is the only set damage move that is unresisted.

Im using her in the Pokémon World Tournament. Smeargle and Shuckle have been owning the leaders.

Also GoldTalos. Giant Pokémon actually exist in the anime. Delta type just seems like it would break the competitive play.

This is why I advocated making them ultimatly rare. I wasn't exagerating when I sad that it should be a massive achievment just to have one -- it should be the kind of thing that you work towards

for months and months and still aren't garunteed to get it. Like Shiny Hunting now, but even harder.

Also, I am not convinced that it would break competitive play. The tiers are much more resistant than you give them credit for. Possibly a few Deltas would be higher tier than their normals, but it isn't like we haven't dealt with overpowered Pokemon before. This plus the sheer rarity of a delta would make it that they're not too broken.

Plus, don't tell me it wouldn't be awesome to have a ground/water Charizard.

Where I am standing, the only thing that Deltas would really screw up would be the current move lists and honestly, I'd consider that a good thing. Modern Pokemon play is very much about having perfect move lists to tackle any threat, I would absolutly love to throw a spanner into the works, (not that I suspect it would do much. There would be a small amount of revision and then everything would be back to normal.)

Am I the only one who thinks Skarmory is overdue for an evolution? I can't be the only one.

That would be cool, but Eviolite Skarmory would be a pain to take out.

How about a Skarmory pre-evolution, then? Best of both worlds. :)

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

a Skarm prevo is long overdue, considering Skarmory and Mantine were created as a pair but Mantine got a pre-evolution in the form of Mantyke.

a Skarmory evo... eh. i'd rather see a new, more offensive Steel/Flying type based around a fighter plane or something.

overlordsukapon.png

By the way, apparently, in Giant Chasm, there's a row of trees that can be walked through in B2/W2. However, someone on the forbidden site claimed his game froze three times and he lost his save on the fourth when performing the glitch. Before I risk my save file, I wanted to ask, is it safe to attempt this glitch?

aouROFb.png

By the way, apparently, in Giant Chasm, there's a row of trees that can be walked through in B2/W2. However, someone on the forbidden site claimed his game froze three times and he lost his save on the fourth when performing the glitch. Before I risk my save file, I wanted to ask, is it safe to attempt this glitch?

It's a glitch that literally doesn't do anything for you and is potentially game breaking... why risk it? You've already seen it done.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

It's a glitch that literally doesn't do anything for you and is potentially game breaking... why risk it? You've already seen it done.~|ET|~

Agreed. If you want to walk through walls. Use an action replay. One cool thing about it. The player character isn't the only one who will walk through walls. Trainers that have a walk cycle will also do this. I saw one trainer in victory road walk through the wall and off the screen.

Where's your sense of adventure!

Today I finished EV training my third Metagross.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Looks like some big news is coming up............

On the topic of a possible Skarmory (pr)evo, I'd like to see one but I'd be far happier to see something added to Tropius's chain! It doesn't get much love. Wishing for a baby Trubbish or evolved Garbodor is probably hopeless.

CoroCoro scans have been leaked, there's a whole lot of new stuff! =D

4 new Pokemon.

• A Fighting Panda, Yancham
  • Normal/Electric Lizard, Elikiteru
  • Normal/Flying Japanese Robin, Yayakoma
  • Grass Goat, Gogoat, THAT YOU CAN RIDE!

In addition, you can customize the trainer! Only hair color and skin tone, though.

Region is Karos and remarkably similar to France in the region map.

Pokedex looks like a tablet.

Boxart has been revealed.

Edited by Nara

Well. It's disappointing that there's not THAT much customization(Or is there? Perhaps there's more to the system than they're showing?); but it's still a step in the right direction. But... Am I the only one worried about only seeing 6 options for customization on that one screen they showed? =P Still, it's a good sign, and hopefully we find out more soon. =)The new region looks cool, but I'll wait for more information before judging it. =P And being able to ride Gogoat is just... Wow. The Pokedex is kinda cool looking too, really is starting to show the progression in Pokedex models./EDIT: Hey, has anyone else noticed that the two trainers are wearing what looks to be this region's Poketch/Xtransciever/Pokegear?

Edited by BZP Blade

Closer inspection reveals that the eye color is customizable, too, actually. Unless that's just a trick of the light?

Anyway, I'm not sure what to make of the newly revealed Pokémon, at least not the... lizard... thing. The grass goat is pretty cool, as well as the panda, I guess, but the other two are kind of... eh.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Dralcax:

If Sonic can get away with blatantly taking inspiration from DBZ with the Super forms and Tr- I mean, Silver, then I think that Pokemon can take inspiration too. =P

Parugi:

If there is, it goes up to merely changing the shade; they're all the same colour from what I can see, some just seem brighter than others. =P Nothing like blue to green to brown to yellow, or anything like that. That said, who knows; could that possibly just be the starting options? Remember, PBR started off with just, what, two or three choices for a character, with simply the default clothing?

Dralcax:

If Sonic can get away with blatantly taking inspiration from DBZ with the Super forms and Tr- I mean, Silver, then I think that Pokemon can take inspiration too. =P

Wasn't Lucario based on the same thing? Or am I confusing it with a different source of inspiration?

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

You can ride Pokémon. That sounds really cool. Maybe now when you surf it will be the Pokémon that knows surf rather than a generic surf sprite.

But then what happens if Surf is hacked into something that shouldn't be able to learn it?

aouROFb.png

Parugi:

If there is, it goes up to merely changing the shade; they're all the same colour from what I can see, some just seem brighter than others. =P Nothing like blue to green to brown to yellow, or anything like that. That said, who knows; could that possibly just be the starting options? Remember, PBR started off with just, what, two or three choices for a character, with simply the default clothing?

Like I said, it could be a trick of the light, but the blond-headed icons appear to have blue or gray eyes to me. Either that or it's a really light shade of brown.

A Battle Revolution-esque customization system would be interesting, though, and I would welcome it wholeheartedly. That was easily my favorite part about the game. :P Unfortunately, even if that is the case, I doubt we'd get the same degree of variability--there has to be some consistency in appearance for the two protagonists for whenever they pop up in the manga, no?

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

You can ride Pokémon. That sounds really cool. Maybe now when you surf it will be the Pokémon that knows surf rather than a generic surf sprite.

But then what happens if Surf is hacked into something that shouldn't be able to learn it?

then the game will crash.