So we lost it all. All of our glorious X and Y discussions.

Sigh.

Well.

We should probably re-state all out friend codes and such so we know who's who and what-not. Again.

Mine is 5000 2549 9984. 3DS name is AXCident. In-game name of Anshin'in. I have a Normal type Safari with Lillipups and Audinos. So. Yeah.

AXKP5KC.png

yeah considering that we only know their names the only thing we can do is speculate so it's hard for me to form an opinion

but in other news i've been battling in the Battle Maison and i manged to see some of my favorite Pokemon's 3D models before Pokemon Bank was released so that's cool

here's the gallery if you're interested: http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=281323

overlordsukapon.png

Blade is Dragon with Fraxure and Noibat.

X (Pierce) is Grass with Pansage and Sawsbuck.

Nara (Brian) is Rock with Dwebble, Corsola, and Barbaracle.

Artezza (Jeffrey) is Dark with Vullaby, Sandile, and SABLEYE HOLY ###### PRANKSTER SABLEYES FOR EVERYONE.

Bundalings is Bug with Volbeat and Paras.

Piraka (Umadbro?) is Bug with Illumise, Combee, and Pinsir.

-Kumagawa Misogi- (AXCident) is Normal with Lillipup and Audino.

Loner (Link) is Flying with Spearow, Woobat, and Rufflet.

Alyska (doctor?) is Fire with Ponyta and Slugma.

sirbibbleton (B~T) is Electric with Helioptile and Dedenne.

Will update with the rest when I feel like going upstairs and getting my 3DS.

banner.jpg

yeah considering that we only know their names the only thing we can do is speculate so it's hard for me to form an opinion but in other news i've been battling in the Battle Maison and i manged to see some of my favorite Pokemon's 3D models before Pokemon Bank was released so that's cool here's the gallery if you're interested: http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=281323

I was happy to see on of my multi-battle partners had a Typhlosion. It's so beautiful. <3In other Pokemon related news, I watched The Origin. It was really excellent. I liked Part II best. I wish the anime was always like that.I've watched the first two episodes of the XY series, too. It wasn't as bad as expected, but I don't know if it will hold my interest for long. The formula's pretty old.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

So, we've lost about a month's worth of stuff? That's a pity...

Well, I bought that Ability capsule, only to find it's a single-use Medicine item, not a multi-use key item like I'd imagined. So that was a bit disappointing, but it's there if I need it.

Also, I've found that Power items + Horde battles make Super Training look pitifully slow. I gave my untrained Larvitar a Power Bracer and set it up with a large training bag, then went and summoned a bunch of Hordes with Sweet Scent. Its Attack was maxed before it had even finished the bag. (Yeah, I know, you're not supposed to just leave it sitting there, but I've still found that Sweet Scent--> Rock Slide x 12 is more efficient than repeatedly tapping the screen).

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

My Blaziken is now lvl 100. o.O

Also, my fc: 5043 2524 8032

Most of my team are gonna be in the 90's soon. Oh expshare, how I love thee.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Think I've got everyone I want to use on my main team bred/caught. Just gotta evolve one more team member and finish some movesets.

If anyones got a pokémon in the monster egg group (preferably Aron, Tyrunt or Helioptile, but any will do) that has 4 perfect IVs, let me know. I've got some high quality Modest Ralts, Bold Wish Eevees and Adamant Skiddos that have 4 perfect stats each I don't want to risk putting on wonder trade like the rest of the leftovers.

Edited by Artezza Trigger

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

Can Pangoro Breed with Hitmonchan? I want a Pancham that can know Bullet Punch so it can hit Fairy types without taking a hit from them first.

Edited by Takanuinuva

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Apparently they're both in the human-like egg group, so they should be able to breed. Can't find any evidence that Pancham can get Bullet Punch as an egg move, though. You may have to wait for move tutors later this gen.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

WHOAAAA

my first shiny ever!(sans the Gyarados from SoulSilver) chain fishing is seriously the greatest thing lol. managed to find this beauty in around half an hour. =3 yeah i’m a little disappointed that my first shiny wasn’t just a random out-of-the-blue encounter but COME ON you can’t beat a Shiny Dragalge

Edited by squishyfrog

overlordsukapon.png

everyone finds shinies

everyone

Anyways, I started playing X over the downtime. Anyone who wants to lay claim to a certain pokemon may do so. Unless I already told you you had one.

And can I just say that Greninja's 'scarf' is silly because he's basically licking his head and neck most of the time and it's hilarious.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I should have my last Pokemon unlocked if anyone wants to try; I beat the E4 the other day. =P Don't expect a Dragonair or anything, but hopefully it'll still be good. ^^With luck, once my friend gets back to playing, I might have like three ditto safaris in my list. xPI can confirm any of these, by the way, once I get back to working on my list. =P Though, I think some still need to add me... 4425-1588-8276.

I'm in the process of breeding Scyther. I managed to randomly receive one via Wonder Trade from Japan, and the IV guy rated it highly. With the Ditto I came across in the Friend Safari, I have a box of potential Scyther to check. I'm aiming to get a shiny Scyther since the parent is from Japan, but if I get a good one in the meantime woo.

I'm also looking to expand my FC list so I can get more Pokemon in the Safari. My FC is: 5112-4647- 4619 (Just message me on here, send me an IM, or quote letting me know you added me.)

It'd be awesome if someone could help me out tonight so I can start checking the actual IVs of some of the Pokemon.

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

I should have my last Pokemon unlocked if anyone wants to try; I beat the E4 the other day. =P Don't expect a Dragonair or anything, but hopefully it'll still be good. ^^ With luck, once my friend gets back to playing, I might have like three ditto safaris in my list. xP I can confirm any of these, by the way, once I get back to working on my list. =P Though, I think some still need to add me... 4425-1588-8276.

When I went to check I didn't see anything new. I'm not sure how I can get the updated data. *shrug*

Just a heads up, we finally know what the three hidden legendaries look like.I think Hoopa and Diancia look cool, but Volcanion....ehhh...

Diancie looks fine, and I like Volcanion. Hoopa... I don't... understand? It's not terrible, I just don't get its deal.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

Just a heads up, we finally know what the three hidden legendaries look like.I think Hoopa and Diancia look cool, but Volcanion....ehhh...

Diancie looks fine, and I like Volcanion. Hoopa... I don't... understand? It's not terrible, I just don't get its deal.

It's the ring that ruins it for me, definitely the ring.QUICK QUESTION. Does anybody still have the shiny event dogs from yonks ago? I'm willing to trade the shiny sinnoh legends, if you missed them.

Edited by Zephyria

I should have my last Pokemon unlocked if anyone wants to try; I beat the E4 the other day. =P Don't expect a Dragonair or anything, but hopefully it'll still be good. ^^ With luck, once my friend gets back to playing, I might have like three ditto safaris in my list. xP I can confirm any of these, by the way, once I get back to working on my list. =P Though, I think some still need to add me... 4425-1588-8276.

If you have a Sliggoo in your Friend Safari I will love you forever and ever.

If you don't...

I also finished the E4 since the last time I was here so once I am able to get online hopefully someone knows what other electric pokemon I'll have.

I'll post my FC once my 3DS actually has Wi Fi better than that of a potato.

EDIT: @Zephyria - I have the three beasts still in my Gen IV games, and I have yet to claim some of them from the shopkeeper and transfer then to Gen V games, but once I have some time left I would be interested in getting the Sinnoh dragons I missed.

Edited by sirbibbleton

--==My MOCs==--

Guys, for my party, i need help choosing a sixth member. My team so far: Absol,Talonflame,Charizard, Blaziken and Bisharp.

Also, my fc: 5043 2524 8032

EDIT: I hope blade has a Hydreigon in his safari. :P

Edited by helryx280

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

I am fully convinced that Diancie has something to do with the crystal in Anistair City.

I'm also looking to expand my FC list so I can get more Pokemon in the Safari. My FC is: 5112-4647- 4619 (Just message me on here, send me an IM, or quote letting me know you added me.)

Added you. My FC is 1934-0765-5595.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

~

Guys, for my party, i need help choosing a sixth member. My team so far: Absol,Talonflame,Charizard, Blaziken and Bisharp.Also, my fc: 5043 2524 8032 EDIT: I hope blade has a Hydreigon in his safari. :P

Talonflame AND Charizard (and Blaziken)? And Absol and Bisharp? You could use Grass, Water or Fairy on that team. Might I suggest Azumarill? Just make sure it has Huge Power.And you can catch Hydreigon in Victory Road (literally the fully evolved form, it was very surprising), and it has no Hidden Ability, so it would be kind of a waste to have it in Friend Safari. Edited by Stud McSquarejaw

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

So two new mega forms were leaked. Mega Latias and Mega Latios. I'm guessing one is exclusive to X while the other is Exclusive to Y. Also there mega forms look near identical with them both being colored purple.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

If you have a Sliggoo in your Friend Safari I will love you forever and ever.

EDIT: @Zephyria - I have the three beasts still in my Gen IV games, and I have yet to claim some of them from the shopkeeper and transfer then to Gen V games, but once I have some time left I would be interested in getting the Sinnoh dragons I missed.

Sweet, thanks! Also, my friend safari has Larvesta and Growlithe in it, I don't know the third poogeymen because I haven't beaten the E4 yet (Just got past Yveltal)

Guys, for my party, i need help choosing a sixth member. My team so far: Absol,Talonflame,Charizard, Blaziken and Bisharp.Also, my fc: 5043 2524 8032 EDIT: I hope blade has a Hydreigon in his safari. :P

Talonflame AND Charizard (and Blaziken)? And Absol and Bisharp? You could use Grass, Water or Fairy on that team. Might I suggest Azumarill? Just make sure it has Huge Power.And you can catch Hydreigon in Victory Road (literally the fully evolved form, it was very surprising), and it has no Hidden Ability, so it would be kind of a waste to have it in Friend Safari.

Ill take an Azumarill then. What nature and ev's though?

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Added everyone here. Just as an update my FC is 4038-6111-3088.Does anyone else find WonderTrade extremely addicting? I did it for about 2 hours straight yesterday and I've been getting some really good stuff (Timid Froakie, Modest Japanese Ralts, etc,.)

3DS FC: 4038-6111-3088. If anyone's interested in a battle or trade, send me a pm

Name: Link

volcanion looks silly

in fact they all look kinda silly to me

especially hoopa. that name and appearance is downright hilarious.

Oh, and furno, you need a goomy. everyone needs a goomy. Have it learn some water-type/ice type moves if possible.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

I got to check one batch of Scythed today. The group contained my two most promising hatchlings. However, the best one I got was 31/30/30/26/8/30. The special defense IV needs some work. The parents don't have anything grand from what I can gather. Still not bad since this is first time getting back into the swing of things from Platinum.

Added you. My FC is 1934-0765-5595.
Adding you! Do you know what type my Friend Safari is?

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

Alright, will try this again, I think the issue is that I need to be online for it to update; but I can't be online much on the 3DS because the thing keeps malfunctioning for me here. If anyone wants to try, though, I'll be attempting 'rebooting' wifi as much as possible on Pokemon from now until I have to do something. =P

YES

THANK GOD MY SAFARI ISN'T COMPLETELY USELESS!

*ahem*

anyways

I wonder if my X will have a separate friend safari or not... hm...

and blade i wish you got goomy. that hidden ability is interesting.

Edited by The X

1Ydp0mg.jpg

X, are you on Y right now? I could use it refreshing. xP And it's awesome to have that sorta name pun. =P/EDIT: That makes two of us, X. =P

Edited by Blade: #XIII. Roxas