Does anyone else think Diancie is related to Carbink in some way? They look quite similar, share their unique typing, and I think it could be based on carbon (Carbink) becoming diamond (Diancie). It's probably not an evolution, but...

Edited by Dralcax

aouROFb.png

So uh, Storyline spoilers below but

Somebody at Kotaku had found in-game data (Battle model and all) for AZs Floette. We're most likely getting her for a mystery gift, I reckon

Not sure how I'd feel about this...

On the one hand, it'd be nice to see what kind of changes were made to it other than its appearance. Its as if she went through some massive mutation upon being resurrected, because that flower looks creepily like the ultimate weapon.

...Buuuuuuut on the other hand, it feels like a giant kick in the face for the Floette that AZ searched high and low for 3000 years to suddenly end up in our own party, and would pretty much ruin him and the games ending for me. Honestly don't like the sound of that.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

Does anyone else think Diancie is related to Carbink in some way? They look quite similar, share their unique typing, and I think it could be based on carbon (Carbink) becoming diamond (Diancie). It's probably not an evolution, but...

I also wonder if the champion Diantha will have any involvement with Diancie. Seeing as her name is similar.

I also forsee a hoopla joke with Hoopa in the future.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

I also forsee a hoopla joke with Hoopa in the future.

I guess you could say there's a lot of...

Hoopla with Hoopa

YEAAAAAAAaa-i'll go sit in the corner and think about how terrible that joke was and why i decided to make it

My friend made that joke yesterday.HOOPA!*Brick'd*

For those of you who did not get my FC, it's 1762-3541-0007.

watch out guys we got james bond here. jk jk.

But, Im gonna get a marill, breed it with my japenese ditto, then hope for a good iv's and abilty. :)

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

YES

THANK GOD MY SAFARI ISN'T COMPLETELY USELESS!

*ahem*

anyways

I wonder if my X will have a separate friend safari or not... hm...

and blade i wish you got goomy. that hidden ability is interesting.

It'll be the same. Friend safari zones are determined by friend code, which would be the same unless you got a second 3DS.

banner.jpg

I made this inquiry in my blog, but this topic definitely sees higher circulation, so: What Vivillon patterns do y'all have? I've been collecting them lately. I'm currently looking for

-Meadow

-Tundra

-Icy Snow

-Archipelago

-Sandstorm

-River

-Monsoon

-Savanna

-Ocean

-Jungle

If you have any of those, I'd be happy to offer a terrible High Plains Vivillon with Pokerus in return. Well, actually. I'm handing out Vivillons (or anything else really) with Pokerus for free, but it'd be cool if I could get one of these.

(if any of you want pokerus just ask)

AXKP5KC.png

In my team I switched absol for a breloom and added in dedenne. Dedenne + amie is absolutley adorable.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Hey, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give or trade me (I guess though I don't have much to offer)

a:

male Nidoran with hustle

a Piloswine with Thick Fat

a Stariava with Reckless

in X and Y? Those are their hidden abilities, and it's just that I haven't encountered someone with a friend safari with those Pokémon yet, so any help would be appreciated.

My friend safari is Girafarig, Drowzee, Espurr.

DId you know hypno is my favorite pokemon? So getting drowzee in my safari was pretty sweet.

Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

What's a better move to use on Shell Smash Cloyster in the Battle Subway: Ice Shard or Razor Shell?

3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 4098 - 4028 - 0743

(Please tell me if you added me so I can add you back!)

My Brickshelf

I can feel the pressure getting steeper with every life lost.
You hope that I won't see the light of day in time to come.

tessewact.png
With no conviction founded just, judgement contorted based on lust,
Give me strength.

What's a better move to use on Shell Smash Cloyster in the Battle Subway: Ice Shard or Razor Shell?

I would use razor shell, since you're probably going first anyway since you're so fast and you already have an ice move.

BUT, if you're super scared of something going before you with like mach punch or something, go with ice shard.

EDIT: On second thought, I can't think of anything Razor shell covers that Rock blast and Ice shard don't, so if you want more power, go with Razor Shell, If you want a Priority move, go with Ice shard.

Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

I've had my Moltres up on the GTS for an Articuno for about a week. No one wants him. Hes the only pokémon I haven't been able to trade off, and some of the trades I've done are ridiculous (got a dragonite for a charizard).

Poor Moltres. Forever alone.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

I've had my Moltres up on the GTS for an Articuno for about a week. No one wants him. Hes the only pokémon I haven't been able to trade off, and some of the trades I've done are ridiculous (got a dragonite for a charizard).

Poor Moltres. Forever alone.

You want a Moltres for an Aritcuno. I'd be glad to trade you my Articuno for your Moltres.

I already have an Articuno in my Black 2 game that I'm going to transfer over with all my legendaries once Pokémon bank is released. So the Articuno I caught in my Pokémon Y I don't have a need for.

Is the Moltres you have on GTS is if from A gen 5 game (Black, White, Black2, White2) Or from X and Y

I've had my Moltres up on the GTS for an Articuno for about a week. No one wants him. Hes the only pokémon I haven't been able to trade off, and some of the trades I've done are ridiculous (got a dragonite for a charizard). Poor Moltres. Forever alone.

You want a Moltres for an Aritcuno. I'd be glad to trade you my Articuno for your Moltres. I already have an Articuno in my Black 2 game that I'm going to transfer over with all my legendaries once Pokémon bank is released. So the Articuno I caught in my Pokémon Y I don't have a need for. Is the Moltres you have on GTS is if from A gen 5 game (Black, White, Black2, White2) Or from X and Y

Yep, X/Y :P That'd be perfect. I think we've already exchanged friend codes, but in case not, mines 1934-0765-5595. Edited by Artezza Trigger

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

~

I've had my Moltres up on the GTS for an Articuno for about a week. No one wants him. Hes the only pokémon I haven't been able to trade off, and some of the trades I've done are ridiculous (got a dragonite for a charizard). Poor Moltres. Forever alone.

You want a Moltres for an Aritcuno. I'd be glad to trade you my Articuno for your Moltres. I already have an Articuno in my Black 2 game that I'm going to transfer over with all my legendaries once Pokémon bank is released. So the Articuno I caught in my Pokémon Y I don't have a need for. Is the Moltres you have on GTS is if from A gen 5 game (Black, White, Black2, White2) Or from X and Y

Yep, X/Y :P That'd be perfect. I think we've already exchanged friend codes, but in case not, mines 1934-0765-5595.

Ok mine is 0216-0827-9119

I'm training up an Aurorus at the moment, but the one thing that bugs me is... how does she not learn Power Gem? We've got a special attacking rock type Pokemon whose design is literally covered in gems and just... what? No Earth Power either, by the looks of things. Ah well.

I've also trained up a Heliolisk for use in Doubles, but I've been a bit disappointed so far with how frail it is. I was trying to abuse Dry Skin in tandem with a Water Absorb Lapras and spam Surf, but it gets OHKO'd so often it barely gets to take advantage of the healing...

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

I'm training up an Aurorus at the moment, but the one thing that bugs me is... how does she not learn Power Gem? We've got a special attacking rock type Pokemon whose design is literally covered in gems and just... what? No Earth Power either, by the looks of things. Ah well.

I've also trained up a Heliolisk for use in Doubles, but I've been a bit disappointed so far with how frail it is. I was trying to abuse Dry Skin in tandem with a Water Absorb Lapras and spam Surf, but it gets OHKO'd so often it barely gets to take advantage of the healing...

What seems to be the problem? Is it getting outsped? Is it not OHKOing opponents? Or is everyone just ganging up on Heliolisk?

aouROFb.png

I know that Smogon placed Weavile in UU last gen, but is she still at least partially applicable in OU?I'm still willing to, on B/W/2 trade the shiny sinnoh legends from the event for the dogs from the event, by the way.

You mention Smogon, so here's their analysis of Weavile in OU:

Although Weavile is not the most versatile Pokemon in OU, it functions very precisely with the combination of Ice Shard and a speedy Pursuit, making it one of the best revenge killers for Latios and Latias on offensive teams, as well as a good general Dragon slayer and supporter for Pokemon such as Keldeo and Lucario (through the elimination or weakening of their checks with Pursuit). Another thing that Weavile has going for it is that it can trap and KO Starmie, helping Spikes-stacking offensive teams keep their hazards intact. However, Weavile is frail, meaning that most strong neutral STAB attacks will OHKO it. Furthermore, it's defeated by common priority moves such as Scizor's Bullet Punch and Breloom's Mach Punch, weak to Stealth Rock, which, when combined with the mandatory Life Orb that Weavile holds, seriously limits its longevity. Finally, Weavile is easy to wall for both offensive and defensive teams with common Pokemon such as Keldeo, Jirachi, and Skarmory.

Weavile might be more useful in Gen VI because of the general decrease in the power of moves. That was always Weavile's biggest drawback, having weak moves.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

I think I'm going to settle for the 18/31/30/0/30/31 Scyther after hatching two boxes worth of eggs... The HP isn't that important and having that higher S.Def seems better?

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

so chain fishing is the craziest thing ever. i just found three shiny dragalges in less than forty minutes. three! three god dang shiny dragalges. i really don't even.

I hate you all

Have you tried chain fishing or Poke Radar-ing yet?

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

I have, but I haven't really had the time or the motivation to seriously do it. Besides, there are so many people getting shinies without the Radar, and it's just unfair.

banner.jpg

so.. I guess no one has anything I asked for or even a friend safari with those pokemon in them. agh...

i seemed to have missed your previous post. i'm 99% sure i have Piloswine in my Friend Safari(along with Beartic and... Sealeo, maybe?). i needed to re-post my FC anyway so here it is:

0318-6676-6286

just send me your Friend Code via PM or post it here or whatever =)

Edited by squishyfrog

overlordsukapon.png

What seems to be the problem? Is it getting outsped? Is it not OHKOing opponents? Or is everyone just ganging up on Heliolisk?

I think it's partly coverage- Heliolisk functions okay in standard Maison doubles, but in the Super line we're running up against a lot of things that Heli and Lapras don't have a super-effective attack against. Heli's Surf is also fairly weak because of lack of STAB. Speaking of STAB, there's a real shortage of decent Normal-type Special attacks. Might consider adapting it to triples alongside Lapras and a Politoed and running Thunder on it instead of Thunderbolt.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

I.. I... I just.... bred a flawless Trapinch. I've never felt such pride to be a Pokémon breeder.

The other day, I put in two Noibat parents, one with 2 perfect IVs and the other with 3 perfect IVs on different stats. I was trying to get a female with Infiltrator not caring for the IVs much, but when I hatched the first egg, I got a Noibat with 6 perfect IVs. =P

How often is it that the Destiny Knot chose those particular IVs and the random IV chosen happened to be 31?

--==My MOCs==--

Nature honestly isn't luck, nor is the ability. Utilizing an everstone on the natured parent you want ensures it gets passed down now. I haven't hatched a single Pokémon with a nature besides what I was breeding. If you don't have the nature you need go capture Abra or someone else with Synchronize and the nature you want. It makes it a lot easier to get what your looking for. The ability passed down is predominantly the parent ability, but you still have a chance to get one of the abilities the Pokémon might possess. Then there is luck. I randomly caught a ditto with a neutral nature, but checked it anyway and found out it had four perfect IVs. I just throw destiny knot on it and an everstone on the parent I'm breeding it with.

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

I have, but I haven't really had the time or the motivation to seriously do it. Besides, there are so many people getting shinies without the Radar, and it's just unfair.

XY has really added a few ways to get shinies easily, is the thing. In addition to chain fishing and the Poke Radar, there's also hordes, which have a higher chance of having shinies simply by virtue of having 5 Pokemon at once. If you really try to get shinies, there are enough ways to go about it that it won't really be that arduous a process.

Though of course, It really is that some people can be just crazy lucky, and luck is really never fair. :/

AXKP5KC.png

Alright, So I've been looking around at the new pokémon, and I have to say the new lot doesn't look all that bad.

I especially liked the fighting-type Panda and the ghost/grass-type tree pokémon. Now those looked cool.

My favorite starter's probably Froakie, as it evolves into a frog ninja, but Fennekin's fire/psychic route also looks pretty good. I didn't care for Chespin, though.

The Pistol Shrimp pokémon has a hilariously over-the-top evolution, a shame it wasn't water/fire though.

I also really liked that fighting/flying pokémon. It shows clear signs of being a Luchadore theme it has going on, but that in turn takes cues from mesoamerican culture and mythology, which I absolutely love studying.

There's a couple of others where I like the idea, but didn't like the execution much; like the bunny normal/ground type. It's a fine idea and it makes sense, I just don't like the name or design all that much. Same with the iceberg/glacier pokémon.

So overall, I got a pretty good impression from this new addition.

THAT. SAID.

A keychain Pokémon? Really?

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...