Is there anyway that needs me to add their friend code?ALos, in my schools Anime club, when we watched Origins 1 , one of the members joked that reds parents couldn't give him a proper name. heh.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Yeah, my last one would've worked better if I had've remembered to bring Mega Blaziken. >>' I main Gallade, though, so I'm not entirely certain on bringing too many of the good Megas. xP

Yeah, blaziken is op because of speed boost. I haven't even begun breeding or anything yet for my good pokemon, because I need to get all of those power items. (I think that's what they are called?) And I just can't be bothered as of right now.

With Lucario though, I just gave him close combat, swords dance, shadow claw and extreme speed and it was enough to beat everything. Though the Grimers are annoying.

Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

Thanks! Eevee was my second choice, so that's pretty good. @Sisen up there: If you still need Qualot Berries, I have a bunch. I could trade you over one or something.

Thanks! If I still need them after harvesting what I was crossbreeding I will let you know.

So, how have your runs on the Battle Maison been?I got up to battle 40 on my last run with a team of Tyranitar, Vaporeon and Aegislash. Lost because I faced a double team/moonlight using Cresselia that had badly poisoned my Vaporeon. I had also badly poisoned the Cresselia before its evasion went sky high, but without another pokémon to switch into and needing two turns for wish to work vs. moonlight's one turn, it couldn't be helped. Next time I get that high I'm going to swap out some moves for Aerial Ace. Then I'll swap out Aegislash for an Icebeam Dragonite if I ever get to battle 50.Pleasantly surprised it took that long for the game to try the double team strategy. Its tried swagger/flatter, hypnosis and paraflinch several times, though.

I was using a terrible team and didn't get very far. I feel like I'm going to need some variety with the Flygon, Vaporeon, and Scizor that I'm training. Unsure what I should aim for though. Any suggestions?

I managed to get a shiny Diggersby. Yay... a Diggersby...

If you don't want it, I may have stuff I could give you for it. Diggersby is actually one of my favorite new ones.
Like? You can message me if you want.

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

@Sisen: I've heard great things about Bulky Mega Scizor. Not sure if thats the strategy you're going for, though, but if it is then Vaporeon makes a good partner for it since they cover each others weaknesses. Flygon makes a good partner for it for the same reasons, though usually people prefer to go with Garchomp for the dragon/ground typing. Your balance type wise covers most, if not all, so that may be all you need depending on how you want to play each of them.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

Thanks! Eevee was my second choice, so that's pretty good.

@Sisen up there: If you still need Qualot Berries, I have a bunch. I could trade you over one or something.

If you had Chansey, your safari would have been the best Exp. grinding place.

If you had Ditto, I would have loved you forever and ever.

... If you had Smeargle, I would have sent my Noivern to Boomburst your safari. =P

Eevee's actually not that bad of a choice, given that some Eeveelutions make great use of their hidden abilities. I really would have liked either of the former two, but I'll take it.

Speaking of Friend Safari, I finished beating the E4 a while back. I hopped online several times, so some of you should have access to my third Pokemon. I'm hoping for Galvantula, because that's the only Pokemon I feel is worthwhile (Sticky Web...).

Nara, Alyska, and Artezza, I think I saw you all online after I beat the E4 so if one of you can confirm my third Pokemon, I would be really grateful. =)

I got Protean Froakie off Wonder Trade... =3

Now I made an almost perfect Greninja (no perfect IV in defense), but I'm happy because it took nearly 9 hours to do the entire thing.

I would like to send all the Froakie for Wonder Trade and get Pokemiles for more Rare Candies, but my stupid Wi Fail keeps failing to connect and giving me 003-2001 errors... >___>"

--==My MOCs==--

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

ok i'm going to stop now before this gets any worse

you did make me a lot madder though. Gah. Time to try chain fishing again. Or maybe Pokeradar on Route 14 for shiny Goomy so I can make sure it isn't pink.

the pseudo-legendary line does NOT deserve to be pink.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Sisen- since you're also breeding Eevees and have a Smeargle with Wish, I was thinking- If you could get Yawn onto that Smeargle as well, then trade me one of its offspring, I could give you a female Anticipation Eevee for it. (No problem if it's going to be too fiddly, just thought it might make things easier for both of us.)

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

I would much rather it be a blue/maybe a dark purple.

Then again, pink could possibly fit it. I just wouldn't like it. But yeah, I'm going to get onto chain fishing with that Inkay of mine that I caught and never trained because it has suction cups.

And I just realized I do not have the final rod, I only have the Super rod. Anyone know where to find the final rod?

Edited by The X

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Hatched my first perfect (6 IV) Pokemon today, Phantump. :3 Unfortunately it didn't have the correct ability and I was going for its hidden ability, so it was kinda useless. Plus it was female, so I can't exactly use her for breeding in the future, I think. =P But hey, I'll take it and keep it.

Yeah, my last one would've worked better if I had've remembered to bring Mega Blaziken. >>' I main Gallade, though, so I'm not entirely certain on bringing too many of the good Megas. xP

Yeah, blaziken is op because of speed boost. I haven't even begun breeding or anything yet for my good pokemon, because I need to get all of those power items. (I think that's what they are called?) And I just can't be bothered as of right now.

With Lucario though, I just gave him close combat, swords dance, shadow claw and extreme speed and it was enough to beat everything. Though the Grimers are annoying.

I know using the power items is a quicker way to EV train, especially in combination with Pokerus and hordes. I honestly didn't have a problem doing Super Training. I maxed out the Vitamins I could, and then had like 13/14 training sessions on the two bulk stats to be trained. There are training bags you get that double the points you earn for a training, and then there are bags that actually just give you 12+ EVs for doing training. I don't have Pokerus yet, but I'll probably stick to Super Training personally.

@Sisen: I've heard great things about Bulky Mega Scizor. Not sure if thats the strategy you're going for, though, but if it is then Vaporeon makes a good partner for it since they cover each others weaknesses. Flygon makes a good partner for it for the same reasons, though usually people prefer to go with Garchomp for the dragon/ground typing. Your balance type wise covers most, if not all, so that may be all you need depending on how you want to play each of them.

I saw some good things for it too. I purposely trained my Vaporeon and Trapinch first because I am not sure what set I want to run on Sci just yet. I will either be: 252 HP / 40 Atk / 216 SpD or 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD.I'm thinking the former set would be better, with something along the lines of Swords Dance, Roost, Bullet Punch, and U-Turn. Otherwise the second set would be Superpower, Pursuit/QuickAttack, Bullet Punch, and U-Turn.

I would like to send all the Froakie for Wonder Trade and get Pokemiles for more Rare Candies, but my stupid Wi Fail keeps failing to connect and giving me 003-2001 errors... >___>"

I know your pain. The Wi-Fi at work keeps giving me issues, and I only have limited access to Wi-Fi from my phone's hotspot at home.

Sisen- since you're also breeding Eevees and have a Smeargle with Wish, I was thinking- If you could get Yawn onto that Smeargle as well, then trade me one of its offspring, I could give you a female Anticipation Eevee for it. (No problem if it's going to be too fiddly, just thought it might make things easier for both of us.)

If you want you can have the Smeargle with Wish. I finished up breeding for my Vaporeon and training it. It is honestly easy to get moves onto Smeargle. Just capture one, make sure you have heart scales to reteach the move. If you have a Friend Safari with a Ditto, just take the given Pokemon and delete all its moves minus the one you want. Ditto transforms and only has that move for Smeargle to copy. I have a Dunsparce with Yawn so it isn't an issue to do it, I just won't be able to trade until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest? I have it ready if you want it then. Anticipation Eevee would be nice when I go to breed a Leafeon.

Hatched my first perfect (6 IV) Pokemon today, Phantump. :3 Unfortunately it didn't have the correct ability and I was going for its hidden ability, so it was kinda useless. Plus it was female, so I can't exactly use her for breeding in the future, I think. =P But hey, I'll take it and keep it.

Pretty much. The hidden ability can be passed down from a father, but only if it is with a Ditto.

Edited by Sisen

Hey, if you don't have any use for it, I'll take it.

banner.jpg

Your third is Galvantula. Pretty awesome.

Yessssss

The only thing I don't like is I cannot access Galvantula myself...

But enjoy the Sticky Web electric spiders while supplies last. =P

Well there's always the Ability Capsule (if you have Frisk) and going for Rest + Natural Cure...

LumRest w/ Harvest is probably better since it does not require you to switch out, though it takes up an item slot. If you are going for Sitrus + Harvest, then idk what to do...

And I just noticed that Stunfisk's Limber ability is useless now, because it is part Electric type, and Electric pokemon are now immune to paralysis. So Stunfisk has a double immunity to paralysis. Way to go Gamefreak.

Now it will sit with Levitate Rotom-fan and Final Gambit Shedinja for having useless abilities.

--==My MOCs==--

I saw some good things for it too. I purposely trained my Vaporeon and Trapinch first because I am not sure what set I want to run on Sci just yet. I will either be: 252 HP / 40 Atk / 216 SpD or 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD.I'm thinking the former set would be better, with something along the lines of Swords Dance, Roost, Bullet Punch, and U-Turn. Otherwise the second set would be Superpower, Pursuit/QuickAttack, Bullet Punch, and U-Turn.

The thing about Superpower is that its currently only available in Gen 5. You'd have to wait until pokébank releases, and you won't be able to benefit from the new breeding mechanics.I'm currently training up a Scyther. Maybe when you've obtained a Scyther you want to use, we can help each other evolve? :)

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

The thing about Superpower is that its currently only available in Gen 5. You'd have to wait until pokébank releases, and you won't be able to benefit from the new breeding mechanics.I'm currently training up a Scyther. Maybe when you've obtained a Scyther you want to use, we can help each other evolve? :)
Well seeing as my Trapinch has Superpower already... It learns it at level 67, but you can hatch it with as an egg move.

as for the previous question about the Battle Maison; i recently got up to a 30 win streak in Super Single Battles with my in-game Aegislash, Greninja and Blaziken until a Garchomp(who could somehow outspeed a +1 Mega Blaziken(he was probably Scarfed now that i look back on it)) swept my entire team. still, i have almost 400 BP saved up now, so i'm pretty happy.

also, does anyone know how the Ability Capsule works? i know you can't use it for Hidden Abilities and whatnot, but is it a one-time use item? as in, does it disappear once you use it? if so, it's really not worth it most of the time because it costs so freaking much, plus the fact that you can't use it to change with Hidden Abilities.

overlordsukapon.png

I think it's fine the way it is. How many times have you found a pokemon with really good IVs but the wrong ability? Besides, if you have 400 BP saved up, you can buy two already.

Edited by ._.

banner.jpg

Hey, if you don't have any use for it, I'll take it.

I'm going to hold onto it, I think, sorry. Trophy for me, and it might still have some use.

Well there's always the Ability Capsule (if you have Frisk) and going for Rest + Natural Cure...

LumRest w/ Harvest is probably better since it does not require you to switch out, though it takes up an item slot. If you are going for Sitrus + Harvest, then idk what to do...

It's Natural Cure so it's not too bad. =P I was going with LumRest and Harvest, though.

I got it, too. =) Time for more breeding, but at least I have good parents for two egg groups this time.

So my PSS thingy said its blades b-day today. :3 Happy birthday.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

So I'm pretty sure the friend safari has a higher chance for shiny Pokemon. Nothing else explains this still-ugly yellow Grumpig I found in Xae's safari. Or all those other shinies in the safari my friends have been finding.

Crazy.

Aaaaaand I just found a shiny female Espurr. My life is complete. <3

Edited by 「dotcom」

AXKP5KC.png

So I'm pretty sure the friend safari has a higher chance for shiny Pokemon. Nothing else explains this still-ugly yellow Grumpig I found in Xae's safari. Or all those other shinies in the safari my friends have been finding. Crazy. Aaaaaand I just found a shiny female Espurr. My life is complete. <3

For the amount of people reporting shinies from the Friend Safari it wouldn't be surprising. I honestly thought people were using the poke radar there, but found out you couldn't when I reached it. I don't use that thing anyways. I've only ever caught two that I recall before this new generation. I hatched a shiny Magby in Crystal, and caught a shiny Graveled in Diamond/Platinum. The others I obtained through trades, so I was surprised randomly coming across a Diggersby. Edited by Sisen

Aaaaaand I just found a shiny female Espurr. My life is complete. <3

rrrgh

rgghsrjhfg

DFAGHSTYASERU*DFGY

come on really you people get so many shinies.

I'm going to try and find someone with Goomy/Sliggoo (Which one of them appears in the safari, anyways?) so I can try and get a shiny one.

because turquoise/teal is amazing for gooey snail-dragons.

1Ydp0mg.jpg