I've decided that I'm going to be picking up a copy of Pokémon X at retail. I plan on doing my first official Nuzlocke of it. However I will be using some of my own rules

1. I will still do the rule that if a Pokémon faints its dead. But rather than release it. I will keep it in the box in case its a good Pokémon stats wise. Or its a Shiny Pokemon

2. I will catch every new Pokémon I find.

3. Something Jwittz is doing in his Pokémon Y playthrough. My Pokémon will not be a higher level than the gym leader's strongest Pokémon. (Meaning if I am about to fight Grant then my Pokémon can only be lvl 25 not higher.)

4. I will be saving and resetting If I white out during Team Flare fights. I still want to experience the story all the way through.

Edited by Takanuinuva

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

TKVW-WWWW-WWW3-33BHFinally got 50 wins at the Battle Maison. In the end, I won due to pure luck (did NOT know Hurricane could cause confusion) but I'm not complaining, its finally over XDUsed Mega Scizor, Garchomp and Vaporeon to get the first 49 wins. Bred that Greninja in the video specifically to use against Nita, only two perfect IVs (sp. atk and speed) but thats all it needed. Also tweaked my Aegislash's moveset specifically to use against her Tornadus, due to it having immunity to Focus Blast and resistance to Hurricane. Again, didn't know Hurricane could cause confusion, which utterly destroyed that strategy, but thankfully luck was on my side.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

I bred a good Fletchling 31/31/31/x/31/31 plus a Squirtle. Now I'm training the Squirtle and Meinfoo I bred earlier on.

Next projects consist of Elekid, Vulpix, and Helioptile.

Who has a shiny flawless Fletchling? This guy.

Edited by Sisen

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

I somehow wound up with a 6 perfect IV mareep,Flecthling and Axew.

The axew wasn't exactly what I wanted, but the mareep will be useful for breeding.

I'm working on my last Pokémon now, then I have to start breeding for my friend who's too lazy to do it. Luckily thanks to my predicament at school, I have plenty of free time Before/between/After classes to get this stuff done.

Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

So here I am playing Y after finally getting it today and what do I find within a short time of beating the first gym? A freaking shiny female Combee and pretty much had a stroke, adding to the hilarity this was at the dinner table and I pretty much scared my whole family.

I'm just ToaD

If any of you catch me on, battle me! If I rufuse yor probs using Gamechat or I'm breeding. ^.^

Edited by Timelady Gallade

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Now that X and Y have been out for roughly a month I've finished work on what I believe would happen if Sound Type Pokémon were introduced

Pokemon that are Sound Type

Pure Sound Type Pokemon

Whismur- Sound

Loudred- Sound

Exploud- Sound

Primary Sound Type Pokemon

Igglybuff- Sound/Fairy

Jigglypuff- Sound/Fairy

Wigglytuff- Sound/Fairy

Chimecho- Sound/Psychic

Chingling- Sound/Psychic

Chatot- Sound/Flying

Audino- Sound/Fairy

Meloetta- Sound/Psychic or Sound/Fighting

Noibat- Sound/Dragon

Noivern- Sound/Dragon

Secondary Sound Type Pokemon

Zubat- Poison/Sound

Golbat- Poison/Sound

Voltorb- Electric/Sound

Electrode- Electric/Sound

Crobat- Poison/Sound

Politoed- Water/Sound

Wailmer- Water/Sound

Wailord- Water/Sound

Kricketot- Bug/Sound

Kricketune- Bug/Sound

Woobat- Psychic/Sound

Swoobat- Psychic/Sound

Elgyem- Psychic/Sound

Beeheeyem- Psychic/Sound

Yveltal- Dark/Sound (Oblivion Wing Changes to a Dark Type move since its makes more sense)

I would have had Mime Jr and Mr Mime be Sound/Psychic types but there now Psychic/Fairy types and getting rid of Psychic to make them Sound/Fairy types would be bad since they've been Psychic since gen 1.

Type Matchups

Damage Given

Normal Fire Water Electric Grass Ice Fighting Poison Ground Flying Psychic Bug Rock Ghost Dragon Dark Steel Fairy Sound

*1^ *2^ *2^ *1^ *1^ *2^ *1^ *1^ *1^ *0.5^ *0.5^ *1^ *1^ *1 *1^ *1^ *1^ *2^ *2^

Damage Received

Normal Fire Water Electric Grass Ice Fighting Poison Ground Flying Psychic Bug Rock Ghost Dragon Dark Steel Fairy Sound

*1^ *0.5^ *2^ *1 *1^ *0.5^ *1^ *1^ *1^ *2^ *2^ *1^ *1^ *1^ *0.5^ *1^ *1^ *1^ *2^

Types weak to Sound

Ice- Ice shatters from pressure waves (Sound is basically a pressure wave)

Fire- Pressure waves put fire out

Sound- A Sound type Pokémon could also be sensitive to sound unless it had the Soundproof ability

Fairy- Don't have a reason. Just so Yveltal can be super effective on Xerneas

Types Sound is weak to

Water- Sound bounces off water like ripples in a pond but water will return to its original shape

Flying- Most flying types have good speed- Enough speed and you can break the sound barrier

Sound- A Sound type Pokémon could also be sensitive to sound unless it had the Soundproof ability

Psychic- Psychic waves could disrupt sound waves

Types that resist Sound

Water- Sound bounces off water like ripples in a pond but water will return to its original shape

Flying- Most flying types have good speed. Enough speed and you can break the sound barrier

Psychic-Psychic waves could disrupt sound waves

Types that Sound resists

Ice

FireDragon- Don't have a reason. Just to help nerf Dragon types a bit

Sound type moves

Boomburst

Chatter

Echoed Voice

Encore

Explosion- An explosion releases pressure waves and a loud noise

Growl

Heal Bell

Hyper Voice

Perish Song

Relic Song

Roar

Round

Screech

Selfdestruct- An explosion releases pressure waves and a loud noise

Sing

Snore

Sonicboom

Supersonic

Uproar

Yawn

Sound like moves that don't change

Grasswhistle- Makes more sense to be Grass type

Bug Buzz- Good Bug move

Snarl- Decent Dark type move

Belly Drum- Makes more sense to be Normal type

Disarming Voice- Makes more sense to be Fairy Type

I've also picked Pokémon that I believe should become Fairy Type

Milotic- Water/Fairy

Luvdisc- Water/Fairy

Cherrim- Grass/Fairy

Mismagius- Ghost/Fairy

Uxie- Psychic/Fairy

Mespit- Psychic/Fairy

Azelf- Psychic/Fairy

Cresselia- Psychic/FairyMunna- Psychic/Fairy

Musharna- Psychic/Fairy

Lilligant- Grass/Fairy

Alomomola- Water/Fairy

Some changes to 2 Fairy type Pokémon

Florges- Fairy/Grass (It fuses with its Flower when it evolves from Floette so it should gain Grass as a secondary typing)

Xerneas- Fairy/Grass (Xerneas should be dual typed like Yveltal and Zygarde. It learns Grass moves leveling up so Grass made the most sense)

Edit: Artezza Trigger you didn't reply in a while so I ended up trading my Articuno on the gts for a Xerneas. I did look for other Pokémon but Articuno was most requested and I wanted to get a Xerneas from a north American game.

Edited by Takanuinuva

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

....Too all the people who get shinys, one day I shall delte your saves, before transfering all your pokemon to my X version...

Jk,jk,jk

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

I got a shiny Aipom a couple of days back while killing Audinos. I was hoping for a shiny Audino, but pink monkeys are cool too, I guess. That was my 10th Y shiny. Pretty darn cool.

On the subject of killing Audinos, I've been devoting most of my time lately to completing a living dex for Y. I'm pretty close! I only need 7-8 Pokemon to have one of every Pokemon you can get in this generation without the Bank, and sans Legendaries. I have 585 caught, 592 seen, in the National Dex. That's by far the closest I've come. Wheeeeeeeeeee

Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png

On the subject of the Masuda Method, I got a japanese Riolu from wondertrade with 4 perfect IVs. Considering Masuda-ing a shiny Riolu with it, but Riolus are such a hassle to breed...and the last time (well, only time) I've hatched a shiny, it only inherited two IVs of the 8 perfect ones the parents shared (still use it for battle, though). Not sure whether it'd be worth the time investment to do it intentionally this time.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

On the subject of the Masuda Method, I got a japanese Riolu from wondertrade with 4 perfect IVs. Considering Masuda-ing a shiny Riolu with it, but Riolus are such a hassle to breed...and the last time (well, only time) I've hatched a shiny, it only inherited two IVs of the 8 perfect ones the parents shared (still use it for battle, though). Not sure whether it'd be worth the time investment to do it intentionally this time.

Everyone seriously needs to read up on TSV and ESV. How do you think I keep getting so many shiny Pokémon? Every trainer has a shiny value. Every egg has its own shiny value. If the values match you hatch a shiny. All my shiny Fletchling are flawless minus special attack. It's really cool but involves some work. You just won't be the OT for the hatched Pokémon.Also read up on poke checker. It let's you check the IVs, nature, shiny value, etc. I can't get the program to run on my computer but it is fancy. Edited by Sisen

The only Pokémon I'd be interested in getting shiny is Haxorus, because... well, the thing is bad### so... how do I go about this exactly? is it hard or time consuming?

Honestly, I don't know why you care so much, sure they're rarer, but some of them don't even look that good and some have almost no difference. I have a shiny Togepi and I can't even tell the difference.

Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

Everyone seriously needs to read up on TSV and ESV. How do you think I keep getting so many shiny Pokémon? Every trainer has a shiny value. Every egg has its own shiny value. If the values match you hatch a shiny. All my shiny Fletchling are flawless minus special attack. It's really cool but involves some work. You just won't be the OT for the hatched Pokémon.Also read up on poke checker. It let's you check the IVs, nature, shiny value, etc. I can't get the program to run on my computer but it is fancy.

I'm not too interesting in shiny hunting, but even if I am, that method is dependent on how much you can trust the other guy for not stealing your egg...

The only Pokémon I'd be interested in getting shiny is Haxorus, because... well, the thing is bad### so... how do I go about this exactly? is it hard or time consuming?

Honestly, I don't know why you care so much, sure they're rarer, but some of them don't even look that good and some have almost no difference. I have a shiny Togepi and I can't even tell the difference.

There is a shiny Haxorus in B2/W2, but assuming you want it in X/Y, then I guess you'll have to go to a Fraxure Friend Safari (Blade), or hunt for Axew hordes before Pokebank...

If you thought some shinies have no difference, wait till you see Garchomp...

--==My MOCs==--

I actually already have a bunch of optimal (5 Perfect IVs (except speed) mold breaker jolly) axews from breeding already but I was just wondering how I would go about breeding a shiny one, what's all this about "masuda method" and "Shiny IDs"

Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

I actually already have a bunch of optimal (5 Perfect IVs (except speed) mold breaker jolly) axews from breeding already but I was just wondering how I would go about breeding a shiny one, what's all this about "masuda method" and "Shiny IDs"

Masuda Method is where you breed two pokémon from different region games, like a european Axew with a japanese Ditto. Increases the odds of hatching a shiny.Not sure on the specifics of shiny values, but its something to do with matching a value of an egg with a value tied to a trainer. Can't be seen without using special programs, though, and theres potential to get scammed out of your egg if the person who hatches it for you won't give it back :P Edited by Artezza Trigger

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

~

Masuda Method is where you breed two pokémon from different region games, like a european Axew with a japanese Ditto. Increases the odds of hatching a shiny.Not sure on the specifics of shiny values, but its something to do with matching a value of an egg with a value tied to a trainer. Can't be seen without using special programs, though, and theres potential to get scammed out of your egg if the person who hatches it for you won't give it back :P
That's why there are moderated databases of trusted traders and banned members. Plus if you get scammed out of an egg it doesn't take that long to breed another.I don't care hard core about it but wanted people to be aware of it. I'm only in it to get a few shiny Pokémon that I like. Gardevoir, Ballade, Ninetails, Politoed, Flygon, and Charmander to name a few.

Note on Wonder Trade:

stop.

giving.

me.

zigzagoon.

monkeys.

flabebe.

and.

pidgey.

If you are going to send 1st-route Pokemon, at least send Scatterbug so I can collect the different forms of Vivillon... >_>

Didn't get anything too exciting in Wonder Trade, though I got a Marill with perfect IVs in HP and Attack w/ its egg moves, so I guess I have somewhere to start breeding...

Ballade

Hmmm... nope never heard of that Pokemon before... =P

Does it evolve from Blade? xP

--==My MOCs==--

Note on Wonder Trade:

stop.

giving.

me.

zigzagoon.

monkeys.

flabebe.

and.

pidgey.

If you are going to send 1st-route Pokemon, at least send Scatterbug so I can collect the different forms of Vivillon... >_>

Didn't get anything too exciting in Wonder Trade, though I got a Marill with perfect IVs in HP and Attack w/ its egg moves, so I guess I have somewhere to start breeding...

Ballade

Hmmm... nope never heard of that Pokemon before... =P

Does it evolve from Blade? xP

I got a Blastosie there. :P

Trololol...

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

So...I started the Riolu Masuda project. One of the Riolus hatched with 6 perfect IVs....Neither of the parents had a perfect Sp.Atk IV o_o the odds of this are so crazy I almost don't want to hatch a shiny one anymore XD

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

~

I'm thinking a lot of people will be getting like starters and such if I ever get back to wonder trading everything in sight again. =P Working on my living dex, though, so that may be a while. xP And Sonic Lost World. And Link Between Worlds if I get that. So yeah. A while. =PB~T: It evolves from Blade while holding the Ballade Cracker. =P

It's actually instacheck, not Pokecheck. =P That was last gen.It's basically a program that lets you see everything about a Pokemon when you offer/trade. That's IVs/EVs, shiny value, trainer shiny value, egg moves, etc.

That's what I meant... I actually got it to work on my old old old laptop. Now I can breed and check everything a lot easier now. It is a really nice feature to have an utilize. Plus I have my very own Shiny Vulpix now!

so...I consider my first battle against another person in X and Y a success.

DPCW-WWWW-WWW3-9M49

This isn't even my final team, nor the final anything on the team. I need to breed for a better Blaziken, a better Aegislash (this one unfortunately has decrease attack plus speed), and...well, better everything. I'm just happy this team worked out somewhat.

though a fairy most likely would wreck me badly

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Wooooooo. I finally completed my basic Living Dex for Y. A full whooping 591 different pokemon in my PC. Flippin' crazy. Now I just need to catch the 3 post-game legendaries and I'll more or less be done with everything.

For now I think I'll be focusing on getting my shiny Gardevoir and Trevenant, though. I really really really really really want a shiny Gardevoir and Trevenant.

AXKP5KC.png

I was going to soft reset for Mewtwo... but then I got this on my first try: 20/31/31/31/26/31
Plus I was using a Timid Synchronizer. I think this one is a keeper.

Wooooooo. I finally completed my basic Living Dex for Y. A full whooping 591 different pokemon in my PC. Flippin' crazy. Now I just need to catch the 3 post-game legendaries and I'll more or less be done with everything.

For now I think I'll be focusing on getting my shiny Gardevoir and Trevenant, though. I really really really really really want a shiny Gardevoir and Trevenant.

That's going to be my next project actually! I'm working on a shiny Gallade first. With instacheck I could probably come up with a decent Ralts for you.

Well, my excuses for having imperfect Pokemon (not having time and not wanting to soft cheat with RNG) have been shattered with the introduction of Friend Safari and the upgraded Destiny Knot, so last night I started a Noibat breeding project. Now I've got 31/?/31/31/31/31 Noibats, one with Frisk and one with Infiltrator. Now I'm going to work on getting one with Telepathy, and then I'll start training them, I guess.

What I'm saying is I have tons of Noibat with perfect IVs in three/four stats, so PM me and we can work out a deal if you want some for your own breeding projects.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

i got a Jolly Gible with perfect HP, Defense and Speed IVs off of Wonder Trade today, as well as a Hasty Protean Froakie with perfect Defense, Special Attack and Special Defense IVs.

gah Kohaku needs to get online so i can unlock Ditto from his last Safari slot though

Edited by Evil Overlord Sukapon

overlordsukapon.png

I'm breeding for a Gallade... and I get this thing: 31/31/31/31/30/27 Adamant Telepathy.

Except. FEMALE. Completely useless nature for Gardevior and it cannot evolve into Gallade either.

I'm breeding for a Gallade... and I get this thing: 31/31/31/31/30/27 Adamant Telepathy.

Except. FEMALE. Completely useless nature for Gardevior and it cannot evolve into Gallade either.

Well that's bad.

on similar news i decided to take up a bit of breeding-only for gender- and after only a few eggs i got a female froakie.

yay

i got lucky for once.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

so

i have gotten addicted to wonder trade

I got a wartortle with Pokerus from it.

And a japanese Pinsir/Heracross

And a Scyther

And...a lot of nice stuff.

I always get rid of duds.

And normally give people the tons of Tyrunts I have.

so many tyrunts

so many.

1Ydp0mg.jpg