So a passerby wanted to trade with me. So he put up a froakie and it had protean. I didn't get it. D:

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Gahh, I reallly want one for my team. If im bothered and i breed a serprior gible, with outrage and jolly, may i have one? :D

also, what does imposter do?

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Gahh, I reallly want one for my team. If im bothered and i breed a serprior gible, with outrage and jolly, may i have one? :D

also, what does imposter do?

Imposter is amazing.

As soon as you send Ditto out, it instantly transforms. No wasted turn. Exact same stats as the opponent.

It's amazing.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

man i love to use Scarfed Imposter Ditto. it's an absolutely incredible revenge killer. it should be noted that it copies all stat boosts and drops the opponent has as well.

also i battled a passerby last night who had TWO Xerneas's AND and Yveltal. the worst part was i could have easily won but he haxed me so bad i lost.

Edited by Evil Overlord Sukapon

overlordsukapon.png

Garrh, i have no more jolly gibles. (Will just a gible with outrage and good-ish IV'S do? Cause I really want to trade. (over the weekend.))

EDIT: Suki ninja'd me.

Edited by Timelady Gallade

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

also i battled a passerby last night who had TWO Xerneas's AND and Yveltal. the worst part was i could have easily won but he haxed me so bad i lost.

.-.

that's crazy. that's really, really crazy.

Two Xerneas(es? Xerneai?)? Jeeze, either they had 3 games, or they restarted their X twice to get those Xerneas(es/i)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

.-.

Two Xerneas(es? Xerneai?)? Jeeze, either they had 3 games, or they restarted their X twice to get those Xerneas(es/i)

i don't even think they were even his to begin with. his greeting was "XERNEAS PLEEEEASE" and they had Japanese names, whereas his Yveltal had its English name. i'm just surprised he wasn't using Mewtwo, Zygarde and one of the legendary birds for his other team members.

overlordsukapon.png

.-.

i don't even think they were even his to begin with. his greeting was "XERNEAS PLEEEEASE" and they had Japanese names, whereas his Yveltal had its English name. i'm just surprised he wasn't using Mewtwo, Zygarde and one of the legendary birds for his other team members.

What was the rest of his team, anyways?

and I know how i'm going to competitively battle with passerbys.

party full of alternating ditto and wobbofetts.

why?

why not, it would be hilarious to see the reactions.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

.-.

What was the rest of his team, anyways?

and I know how i'm going to competitively battle with passerbys.

party full of alternating ditto and wobbofetts.

why?

why not, it would be hilarious to see the reactions.

if i recall correctly, the rest of his team was a Lucario, a Mega Blaziken, and a Doublade. i didn't save the replay because it was such an awful battle.

and don't you mean

Wynaut

*shot*

overlordsukapon.png

if i recall correctly, the rest of his team was a Lucario, a Mega Blaziken, and a Doublade. i didn't save the replay because it was such an awful battle.

and don't you mean

Wynaut

*shot*

i had half a mind to say that

the other half was saying 'please don't make that obvious pun'

unfortunately the other half won and i didn't make it. even though i wanted to.

stupid brain.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Xerneas isn't that hard to come by. I got a Korean one for an old shiny Dragalge. And Wonder Trade miracles do happen....

Anyway. I'm still Masudaing for Phantump, on my 21st box now. (I try not to think about how many dead-kids-in-the-forest that is. But, for the record, it's 600.) Started caring about stats a few boxes ago, and have been breeding some pretty nice Phantumps lately. I hatched a perfect one a short while ago, and have a bunch of Phantumps with 4 perfect IVs and a couple with 5 leftover from the last time I cleared a box. If anyone wants a Phantump with nice stats, or just something to start breeding in its egg group, feel free to ask. I have too many as it is.

AXKP5KC.png

True, true.

and i have so many tyrunts it's not even funny

i actually have been wonder trading them away, keeping a few females with perfect attack though, so i can see something OTHER than tyrunt.

i do love my japanese ditto though. the perfect iv's in attack, hp, and sp. attack are very nice.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

I was breeding with a Japanese Ditto with 2 perfect IVs for a while, until i realized the 4IV Dusknoir I had was also Japanese. I'm using him now. It's just a shame that the Dusknoir has mainly special stats. My Phantumps have perfect Sp.A more often than Attack....but they're still getting attack pretty often. Destiny Knot is amazing.

AXKP5KC.png

Have a ton of Gible spit-backs I'm looking to trade. All are Jolly, around half have the Hidden Abillity Rough Skin, and most have at least 3 perfect IVs.

An example would be this female Gible with Rough Skin that has 31/31/31/31/31/? with speed being the only non-perfect IV.

Not looking for anything in particular. Ditto's with relevant natures like adamant and/or with 3 perfect IVs would be fantastic. Pretty much any Poke with its Hidden Ability that's not Gible(lol), Froakie, or Talonflame would be really awesome too.

If nobody wants them I'll be sending them out on Wonder Trade, but I thought I'd offer them here first.

silverbladebanner.jpg

Have a ton of Gible spit-backs I'm looking to trade. All are Jolly, around half have the Hidden Abillity Rough Skin, and most have at least 3 perfect IVs.

An example would be this female Gible with Rough Skin that has 31/31/31/31/31/? with speed being the only non-perfect IV.

Not looking for anything in particular. Ditto's with relevant natures like adamant and/or with 3 perfect IVs would be fantastic. Pretty much any Poke with its Hidden Ability that's not Gible(lol), Froakie, or Talonflame would be really awesome too.

If nobody wants them I'll be sending them out on Wonder Trade, but I thought I'd offer them here first.

I'd like one! I'll trade you a Gastly with at least 3 perfect IVs! I'd like a Gible with at least Attack, Speed, and anything else but Special attack if you have one. Let me know if you want any specific Gastly's

I have tons of them even after trading so many off to Wonder Trade. Just to warn you, I may delete you afterwards as I sometimes do to online people I don't know very well, but I'll let you know if I do.

I'm not sure when I'll be on, but here's my code: 4339-2704-4645

I'd like to friend all of you guys, but it might end up a little embarassing since I use the friend's list status thing to talk to my girlfriend pretty often. Except no-one else uses it like that, I don't think hmm... Doesn't someone named Kohaku here have a Ditto safari? Kohaku, would you mind friending me? At least temporarily?

I'm pretty good at battling but I don't have much in the way of competitive bred Pokemon here on X and Y. That'll change when Pokebank comes out though...

Sorry if any of this seems unreasonable.

Edited by PowerMiner

I would like a Rough Skin Gible, and I have Marill w/ Huge Power and Belly Drum and Aqua Jet with 4 IVs to give in return, but my Wi-Fi is not working at the moment, so the only thing that can be done is for you to reserve it for me...

@Powerminer - You can PM Kohaku; I believe he will be more than willing to add you. The only problem is he's not on PSS often, which is problematic for me because my Wi Fi is terrible.

--==My MOCs==--

so

uh

remember how there are wonder trade miracles?

someone sent over a zygarde.

while zygarde is awful (i really hope in Z/XY/whatever) i was surprised to see a legendary appear when wonder trading.

i haven't even caught the natural zygarde in my game yet.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

alright i'm sorry to unleash my nerdy rage on you X but Zygarde is not awful at all

Dragon/Ground is a great typing both defensively and offensively, he has better physical and special bulk than Hippowdon, and decent offensive stats which can be boosted with Dragon Dance as well as Coil(it's also really easy to set up with Zygarde due to his titanic bulk, which can be further bolstered by Coil). combine all of that with access to ESpeed and you have a very diverse and interesting Dragon unlike we've ever seen, one that is not outclassed by anything else but seemingly doesn't fill any predetermined niche.

i feel the reason a lot of people say Zygarde is bad is because they'll take one look at his typing and offensive stats and say "inferior Garchomp", or go a little more in-depth and say "if I want a bulky Dragon to set up with i'll use Dragonite who has Multiscale and a much better movepool", without realizing that Zygarde isn't trying to do what Garchomp does at all(and is therefore not outclassed by him), and he has certain qualities that set him apart from DNite(Coil, electricity immunity and resistance to Stealth Rock come to mind).

wow i'm really sorry you had to read that semi-rant but i just had to say it

but hey it's cool that you got one off of Wonder Trade.

overlordsukapon.png

.-.

ok i did not expect that

anyways

i actually think the zygarde i got has defense+ sp.defense-

not sure if that's good or what

(but zygarde's signature move is a weaker version of earthquake...which sucks. it should be better).

but when i saw its stats i immediately thought 'oh it's weaker than xerneas or yveltal

but it looks awesome

and i still want it to get a new form or something in the third version. like giritina.

because giritina is awesome.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

i sorta hope they go all out chromosone in the third version/b2w2 versions and give us XX and XY version

@zygarde: ground/dragon is NOT good defensively. notable resistances include fire, rock, and an electric immunity, whereas he packs a quad weakness to ice, weakness to dragon and to fairy. compared to say dragon/flying, which resists fire, water, fighting, grass, and trades an immunity to electric for an immunity to ground at the cost of over a weakness to rock? it's a bad typing defensively. it is good offensively.

as for the outclassed bit. i won't compare it to garchomp but i will compare it to dragonite. zygarde has an electric immunity, STAB earthquake, and a resistance to stealth rock. at what? the cost of lower attack, speed, and a worse movepool. as a dragon dance sweeper, zygarde fails. it just does. dragonite has the power and the movepool to make up for the lack of STAB earthquake (fire punch is a better move, anyway) alright, so it fails as an all-out attacker.

how about a bulky DD set? well that's sort of a moot point, too. sure zygarde resists stealth rock, but he is vulnerable to spikes. as i've already said, dragon/flying is a much better defensive type than dragon/ground, and the issue of stealth rocks is mitigated by another one of dragonite's perks: roost. dragonite has recovery and good defensive typing, zygarde does not. another thing that comes into play here is dragonite's ability: if dragonite comes in, he can roost back up to full and suddenly has a very, very useful ability. if zygarde comes in, his ability will be useless forever and always unless you're using him in ubers because you like losing. so dragonite outclasses him as a dragon dance user, entirely.

a choice user? well, he's sort of slow to be a really effective scarfer, and while he does have extremespeed over garchomp, chomp doesn't really need the priority. and again has much higher attack. so i think zyggy fails here, too.

the only real niche for zygarde is a coil user. he could make good use of extremespeed here, but again, his lack of recovery outside of rest makes playing him difficult. and no, rest isn't reliable enough. don't compare him to crocune.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

ok since i don't want to turn this into a thread about whether Zygarde is good or not i'm going to drop it here. if you want to discuss this via PM i'd be happy to though.

in Wonder Trade news i got another Marill with Belly Drum and Aqua Jet, which means it's time to start breeding for a good Marill now that i have access to Dittos in Kohaku's Safari.

overlordsukapon.png

Horde shinies are evil sometimes, I suppose. Though I would kill to just find one more.......

On shiny news, traded my extra shiny Kirlia for a Gangar. Shiny Gengar remains absolutely horrid, but shiny Mega Gengar is so cool guys just wow holy cow.

On non-shiny news, on my 22nd box of Phantumps now. This Masuda method dealie isn't coming along great. Mostly because I have no space left in my PC for anything anymore. I can not wait for Pokemon Bank.

AXKP5KC.png

I can't image the horrors of this happening.

Seriously. Apparently it's a 1 in 281,474,976,710,656 chance.

Oh, god it must have been so annoying to kill the spares o_o never have I seen a thing be both so lucky AND unlucky at the same time.

Now that rated battles are back, I've gone back to using a trick room team in doubles. Tried it in free battles for awhile, but Slowbro didn't operate too well with all the legends runnning about :(

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

There are legendaries in free battles!? I saw a Zapdos, yeah, but I thought the birds were allowed... I didn't run into any legendaries...
Also, I salute you fellow trick room user.

Although I'm waiting on Pokebank to get back to that...

Wait so that Instacheck thing that checks Pokemon's stats doesn't work anymore? Darn... I was hoping to use that at some point but I guess with the IV guy there isn't too much point.