If anyone has a spare protean froakie, can i trade? I have a kecleon with good attack,defence and sp.atk, with protean.

Edited by Timelady Gallade

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

welp

it took 733 eggs

but i got her. i got my shiny phantump.

adamant. natural cure. x/31/x/31/31/31.

happiest day of my life

i am so happy no one was around to see how badly i freaked out when it happened

edit: WHAT IS THIS

I JUST HATCHED A SECOND SHINY PHANTUMP

WHAT THE *HECK* IS THIS

HOW

edit2: i. just. hatched. a. third. and. what. just. happened.

Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png

How many shinies have you gotten so far this gen, guys? I'm loving these increased rates. Enough so its not impossible, but still low enough that its a nice surprise when you get one.

So far I've gotten a shiny Fletchling (caught in Santalune), shiny Ditto (friend safari, imposter+hp IV), shiny Ralts (hatched randomly, only inherited two IVs, but I still use it), my second shiny Psyduck (horde battle, traded it for a shiny Noctowl), and shiny Charmander (hatched, one of the parents happened to be japanese, inherited 3 perfect IVs).

Got Pokémon Colosseum today as a gift along with a secondhand gamecube controller, no memory card though. Going to have to hunt one down, but there are 2 good shops I know of in town that I may be able to pick one up in (one of which could have a GCN-GBA cable if I'm lucky).

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

I have gotten 19 shinies total this gen. 1 from a random encounter (Lunatone), 1 from a horde (Vanillite), 6 from chain fishing (Whiscash, Dragalge, Dragalge, Dragalge, Poliwhirl, Remoraid), 8 from friend safari (Grumpig, Espurr, Pawniard, Aipom, Kirlia, Pumpkaboo, Lampent, Kirlia) and now 3 from masuda method (Phantump, Phantump, Phantump).

The only method I have yet to use to get a shiny is the Poke Radar, though not for lack of trying. That thing just sucks.

AXKP5KC.png

i tried chain fishing

i didn't find any shinies

hordes?

never a shiny

masuda method is evil

and pokeradar? ha no.

so

i really doubt i'll ever find a shiny, even with decreased odds

and if i did

i'd end up getting a critical hit on it and accidentally killing it

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

i did have an octillery with it

still no shinies

my luck is that bad it seems

i think the games went 'oh you got pokerus and wasted it, no more good luck for you'

meh

oh i got another pokemon with pokerus via wondertrade (charmeleon)

and a japanese litwick with timid nature and infiltrator (though i don't think that's as good as, say, flash fire or something unless i use will-o-wisp)

i might start a litwick project now

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Re: shinies. I have a lot of shinies, relatively speaking, but I'm definitely not the most shiny-prone person I know. One of my friends runs into shinies on a daily basis. He is diving in pools of shinies, scrooge mcduck style and all. He hands spares out like cheap cigars.

So why am I bringing this up.

He just gave me a green Spinda just for a simple Adamant synchronizer. That is how many shinies he has to spare. Enough that it seems reasonable to trade one for an adamant Ralts.

There is always someone better ._.

AXKP5KC.png

can i go to your friend and steal his game

please

i call hax because there's no way someone can run into that many shinies legitimately.

then again some shinies are just bad pokemon stat-wise, so really breeding is the best way to get a good shiny

or safari

that too

1Ydp0mg.jpg

It isn't hax, I am certain of that. It's just a lot of free time and safari. And luck, of course. Mostly luck. And safari. And time. He's got a good 650 hours of playtime in, so...yeah....Shiny hunting is in a lot of ways all about having the time and patience for it. And he does. He very much does.

AXKP5KC.png

While training Gible in the Friend Safari, I meet this...

http://s485.photobucket.com/user/B_T_Energized/media/Pokemon/006.jpg.html

=OOO

Now what should I evolve it into...

Umbreeon. Shiny ubrey is awesome.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Man my luck on Battlespot Doubles the past few days has been utterly horrible. Not once, not twice, but three times protect users have gotten off protect twice in a row where otherwise I would have one (though in that third case at least they were weakened enough it didn't matter), along with a Meowstic that got Quick Guard twice in a row. Not to mention the incredible amount of crits my opponents have been getting (I've started counting, its over 20 cumulative at this point) compared to the measly one or two crits I've gotten.

Seriously, its as if the multiplayer servers suddenly grew an intense hatred for me, when all I want to do is get past 1600 :/

Also, the very moment I stop using my Trick Room team, the game starts throwing every Trick Room user under the sun at me. Urgh...

Edit: Now a venusaur gets three sleep powders in a row on me :/ 75% accuracy my bum.

Edited by Artezza Trigger

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

I've got a japanese Froakie floating around somewhere in my boxes. No HP IV, but the rest are fine. I'll pm you in a few minutes.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

~

Well my Nuzlocke is going okay. So far my best Pokémon is a Malamar which I got as an Inkay from wonder trade. I've lost a few good Pokémon such as my Starters Braixen and Charmeleon. I passed on the Lucario since I didn't want to use it since everybody can get it. I have four gym badges and am about to head into the power plant area.

I have one think I want to ask. Should I bring back my Charmeleon. I really want to use Mega Charizard X. I know its a Nuzlocke and technically he is dead but I chose Charmander specifically to get the Charizardite X.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Well...its a nuzlocke. If you want to use him, you're going to have to end the challenge.

That said, its your personal challenge. If you want to bend the rules a little, its up to you.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

~

Well...its a nuzlocke. If you want to use him, you're going to have to end the challenge.

That said, its your personal challenge. If you want to bend the rules a little, its up to you.

I think I have an idea. I won't use him but I'll put him in the daycare and bring him back out once I'm at the elite four.

I have gotten 19 shinies total this gen. 1 from a random encounter (Lunatone), 1 from a horde (Vanillite), 6 from chain fishing (Whiscash, Dragalge, Dragalge, Dragalge, Poliwhirl, Remoraid), 8 from friend safari (Grumpig, Espurr, Pawniard, Aipom, Kirlia, Pumpkaboo, Lampent, Kirlia) and now 3 from masuda method (Phantump, Phantump, Phantump).

The only method I have yet to use to get a shiny is the Poke Radar, though not for lack of trying. That thing just sucks.

Make that 21 shinies, 10 from safari. Just got an amazing gold Skarmory and a yellow Growlithe, who I guess is okay. My luck this weekend is insane.

AXKP5KC.png

I had my Lapras faint in the fairy gym. But I used a Rare candy and revived it. I meant to use a hyper potion on it but accidentally used it on a fainted Pokémon. So I'm not counting that faint.

I worked hard to get a Bagon I got from Wonder trade up to salamence and it goes and loses a Sky Battle against a Cryogonal.

Also found a Shiny Vannilite in a horde battle in frost cavern. My very first shiny of Gen 6. I've named her DQ.Blizzard.

Edited by Takanuinuva

*appears*

Hey, guys. Having finally found time to beat the E4 and such and actually investigate the Friend Safari and whatnot, I have finally decided to stop dragging my feet and share my friend code--5343-8649-0781.

So, yeah. Add me if you want, don't if you don't, 'tis all good.

*vanishes*

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

@ Parugi: My FC is 5000 2549 9984 and I have added you

Also. Well.

Since I just never learn apparently I have begun another Masuda project, this time with Zangoose. Unlike Trevenant I don't really want to use a Zangoose, I just think it looks preeeeettyyyyyy. So I won't have to worry about stats and such. Hopefully this time it doesn't take 25 boxes to get the shiny.

Really though I am annoyed that Seviper is in the Friend Safari while Zangoose is not. If I could snatch up a shiny Zangoose from safari I would do that instead but noooooo. So Masuda it has to be. Sign. (At least Seviper is in the safari, I suppose, or I would have to Masuda one as well. So I guess that is okay.)

Speaking of snatching up safari shinies though, got a fabulous Sneasel and a sexy Boldore at school today. That was probably not what I was supposed to be doing at the time (ahem) but. Shinies.

AXKP5KC.png

Reached the Pokémon League. Going to challenge the Elite 4 using this team

Xerneas

Malamar

Linoone

Vanniluxe

Lapras

Charizard

Hope I can beat them without much trouble

Edit: I've beaten the champion. The only Pokémon that died ironically was Xerneas.

That ends my very first Nuzlocke. It was pretty fun. I think I'll do another Nuzlocke on an Pokémon Emerald rom in the future.

Edited by Takanuinuva

@Parugi: Not sure if you already know your safari by now, but you've got Farfetch'd, Woobat and Hawlucha.

Also @my last post. A shiny Seviper has been caught. Shiny Zangoose hasn't been hatched, but I've only done 3 boxes. Hopefully I can complete the duo soon....

AXKP5KC.png

I truly started my wonderlocke challenge today.

Starting team?

Here it is.

Thankfully none have died as of Day 0, and all are either level 5 or 6.

So, I'd say I'm doing good.

(going to keep this in my blog, though, no sense in doing it here when i have a blog)

i'll post a casualty report in here when I beat the E4 though

oh and if you wanna see the rules to my wonderlocke, then go here.

kthxbai

1Ydp0mg.jpg