Would Shuckle do?

I just really like Shuckle for some reason. <3

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Yeah, just saw Perish Sing Gengar. So,beautiful. :3

Should I use on UK VGC? :D

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

oh my

omh my god that is a very scary thought

talk about a suicide sendout ._.

it's gets better: it doesn't even have to be a suicide because MGengar can switch out on the last turn of Perish Song, but no one else can. of course you end up killing your teammate in VGC format but it's still broken as heck.

overlordsukapon.png

oh yeah you could. forgot that Shadow Tag doesn't affect allies.

but yeah that set alone is pretty much one of the prime reasons why Mega Gengar was banned under Smogon's rules. it can just come in, kill a Pokemon that walls your main sweeper with absolutely no effort, and then you're free to wreck the rest of their team with your Pokemon of choice.

overlordsukapon.png

Um, is Substitute affected by Perish? I mean, will you still faint if you use it on the third turn?

Also, if you care to evolve my Haunter, please say.

I also have a bunch of spare Gastlys with perish song and/or Modest, so you can have one.

Edited by Timelady Gallade

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

yes, whether you're using Protect or behind a Substitute or whatever, you'll die to Perish Song no matter what. the only things that are not affected by Perish Song are Pokemon with Soundproof as their ability, but those Pokemon are usually pretty niche or have other, better abilities so there's not much to worry about there.

Edited by Squishyfroakie
  • Upvote 1

overlordsukapon.png

I could in a few days, maybe.

Heh, just recalled something; when I was first starting to EV train my Pokemon, I refused to actually write anything down... So I had to mentally recall everything and do mental math and the like. And remember which Pokemon gave out which EV point. It got crazy sometimes, when things added up wrong and I had to redo things, and it was times like that that I had the brief thought that math was stupid. Even if that's changed now. =P

could someone help me evolve a seadra and a scyther?

I'll give you something nice :)

I'll trade. I need my Haunter to evolve anyway. :)

Shes called Turlough btw. No idea why I named her after a demon school boy. don't ask.

EDIT: What time? I can normaly do 8pm-9pm GMT.

Edited by Timelady Gallade

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

So me and my friend are having trouble with the PSS. We added each other, and last night, we both got on. I traded with him, and I then found out that although the PSS showed him as a friend on my end, I wasn't there on his end. We both saved and reset our games, and reconnected to the internet. Now, it showed him as OFFLINE on my end and I still didn't show up on his game. And we're not sure whether the RNG hates him or if the third Pokemon in my Friend Safari hasn't been unlocked yet. We know it's Flying with Tranquil and Doduo, but I still have no idea if the last Pokemon is something good like Fletchinder or some random NU Pokemon that nobody really uses.

Anybody else having this kind of problem?

EDIT: Also, he kept getting DCed when we were trading so it might have just been a weird connection problem.

Edited by Dralcax

aouROFb.png

Snorunt looks terrifyed. XD Poor thing. Blame my haunter.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Pokemon Origins + white hand = nightmares

I can't decide what to evolve my Eevee into. Suggestions?

Depends on what you want, if design isn't an issue. Vaporeon and Umbreon are pretty good tanks, Sylveon too though it has the option of going for a more offensive build. Espeon is fast and has high special attack and speed, so if thats something you'd like then go for it. Even better if it has its hiddden ability.

Edited by Artezza Trigger

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

Pokemon Origins + white hand = nightmares

I can't decide what to evolve my Eevee into. Suggestions?

Depends on what you want, if design isn't an issue. Vaporeon and Umbreon are pretty good tanks, Sylveon too though it has the option of going for a more offensive build. Espeon is fast and has high special attack and speed, so if thats something you'd like then go for it. Even better if it has its hiddden ability.

And Umbreon/Glaceon are the two coolest shinys. Glaceon might be a bit lighter but its noticable and looks cool while Umbreon becomes Umbretron.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

I got a 5iv Dratini over WT a while back and im thinking of replacing my Garchomp with her. Shes adamant and got Extreme Speed on her. Moveset and EV suggest?

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

So i beat Diamond yesterday. Unfortunately I had to hack in a Milotic (ended up being lvl 100 instead of 50 -.-) so i could have a chance of beating the game. Also got Explorers of Darkness for my birthday. Also, for my competitive team, should I swap Garchomp for a Dragonite? She's EV trained in Attack and speed mainly with 6 in Sp Def. Worth it? Also, fought a guy who had a shiny pikachu. Ive got 550 hours combined on White and X alone, and I haven't found one yet. D:

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Also, for my competitive team, should I swap Garchomp for a Dragonite? She's EV trained in Attack and speed mainly with 6 in Sp Def. Worth it? Also, fought a guy who had a shiny pikachu. Ive got 550 hours combined on White and X alone, and I haven't found one yet. D:

that depends a lot on the rest of your team.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Also, for my competitive team, should I swap Garchomp for a Dragonite? She's EV trained in Attack and speed mainly with 6 in Sp Def. Worth it? Also, fought a guy who had a shiny pikachu. Ive got 550 hours combined on White and X alone, and I haven't found one yet. D:

that depends a lot on the rest of your team.

Greninja

Protean

Timid

Surf

Dark Pulse

Aerial Ace

Ice Beam

Garchomp

Sand Rush

Jolly

Outrage

Iron Tail

Earthquake

Dragon Rush

Gardivoir

Synchronise

Modest

Calm Mind

Moonblast

Foresight

Heal Pulse

Gengar (Mega)

Modest

Perish song

Substitute

Dark Pulse

Destiny Bond

Any improvements and what items, ('part from Gengarite)

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

I like to use the most annoying Pokemon I can, and now I've made a team of only annoying Ghost types, including Prankster Sableye, Disable/Perish Song Mega Gengar, and Shedinja. I always imagine people pulling their hair out and screaming when they face me in online battles.

Feel free to send me your friend code if you dare to battle me.:P

3DS FC: 0216 - 1922 - 2231

oh, is this a VGC team? in which case, absolutely keep garchomp. make sure to drop iron tail and give it rock slide, and maybe drop dragon rush for dragon claw.

give gengar shadow ball instead of dark pulse and give greninja extrasensory instead of aerial ace. nothing else to really add. maybe get rid of foresight on gardevoir and give it psyshock or recover.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

I think my Gengar needs a different nature. Urgh. Its too slow. ;-; anyway to change its nature in game?

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Yeah, got timid. I think it has zero ivs in defense. o.o Anyway, trained in speed. What else should it be trained in? Its not much of an attacker.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Can anyone help evolve Rick Gastly and my Electabuzz?

Also, X, by your signature have you nearly completed PMD 2?

Speaking of PMD 2 i got darkness for my birthday. I made myself be Cyndaquil with Mudkip.

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Can anyone help evolve Rick Gastly and my Electabuzz?

Also, X, by your signature have you nearly completed PMD 2?

Speaking of PMD 2 i got darkness for my birthday. I made myself be Cyndaquil with Mudkip.

nearly

hah

i've beaten it 3 times.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Atleast I didnt get a Pidgy and call it Bird Jesus. Oh, when theres a chicken pokemon made, Ill get 2 and call one KFC and the other one Peri Peri. :D

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

So I really want to add a Clawitzer to my in-game team, but I don't really know who to replace. Here's my team:

Chesnaught

Charizard

Gardevoir

Doublade

Helioptile

My 6th team member is my HM slave. I just beat the 5th gym, by the way.

Edited by ~Takava Nirhii~

3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 4098 - 4028 - 0743

(Please tell me if you added me so I can add you back!)

My Brickshelf

I can feel the pressure getting steeper with every life lost.
You hope that I won't see the light of day in time to come.

tessewact.png
With no conviction founded just, judgement contorted based on lust,
Give me strength.