I bred a 31 Attack/31 Special Attack/31 Speed Deino and got a Hasty 31 Attack./31 Speed Zekrom while the forum was down, and I still cannot decide which EV spread I should give Deino so it can be a mixed attacker...

nature on deino? keep in mind that, what with pokesav and RNGs, perfect IVs aren't such a huge deal nowadays. and mixdreigon isn't the best in the world ever since it has such a fantastic special movepool, and mixmence out-classes it anyways.
It's Naive. And while it's true in general, I felt Hydreigon is better in disposing Jellicent, Reuniclus, and other "bulky", common pokemon who are weak to Crunch (STAB). Also because a certain Salamence I have literally has 0 IVs in Special Attack (Naive too). -__- It's a mixed Dragon Dancer though, so... And yes, I do know about competitive battling, so I don't need team advice or stuff like that... thanks for your advice tho. And I don't pokesav because I don't know how to use it, and I don't know how to RNG either and don't want to know.

--==My MOCs==--

I've been thinking of maybe trying out EV training, taking it out for a spin before I start work on my Random Matchup team. Any one suggest a good Pokemon to EV train for a beginner?

3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 4098 - 4028 - 0743

(Please tell me if you added me so I can add you back!)

My Brickshelf

I can feel the pressure getting steeper with every life lost.
You hope that I won't see the light of day in time to come.

tessewact.png
With no conviction founded just, judgement contorted based on lust,
Give me strength.

I bred a 31 Attack/31 Special Attack/31 Speed Deino and got a Hasty 31 Attack./31 Speed Zekrom while the forum was down, and I still cannot decide which EV spread I should give Deino so it can be a mixed attacker...

nature on deino? keep in mind that, what with pokesav and RNGs, perfect IVs aren't such a huge deal nowadays. and mixdreigon isn't the best in the world ever since it has such a fantastic special movepool, and mixmence out-classes it anyways.
It's Naive. And while it's true in general, I felt Hydreigon is better in disposing Jellicent, Reuniclus, and other "bulky", common pokemon who are weak to Crunch (STAB). Also because a certain Salamence I have literally has 0 IVs in Special Attack (Naive too). -__- It's a mixed Dragon Dancer though, so... And yes, I do know about competitive battling, so I don't need team advice or stuff like that... thanks for your advice tho. And I don't pokesav because I don't know how to use it, and I don't know how to RNG either and don't want to know.
fair enough, ttar is usually better to deal with both of those, but ok. i'd also like to point out that max sp.a dark pulse is a solid 2hko on 252/0 jellicent w/ life orb, but max attack crunch only ohkos 252/216 jellicent after rocks + 2 layers of spikes, but it will ohko 100% of the time. 156 attack EVs are enough to always KO jellicent after rocks + 2 layers of spikes, and it'll do 80.7% - 95.3% to 252/0 reuniclus. max speed with the rest dumped in sp.a is probably the best way to go, if your team is otherwise threatened by those two pokes. any ideas on what moves you want on it? crunch is a given, as is draco meteor, since you aren't running max sp.a. other ideas?

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Blade? You around? You should already have my Friend code, so I'll just wait in the WiFi room. You don't need much, just something useless to trade for the Eevee. See you there. EDIT: at least, I assume you had your eye on the Eevee. If you want something different, let me know. =)

Edited by Alyska

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Alright; 3DS plugged in, logging onto Wi-Fi now. Again, sorry for the slight delay. I'm ready now, though. =) And the Eevee's fine, I missed the eeveent, so it allows me to get the special ability Eevees. =D

156 attack EVs are enough to always KO jellicent after rocks + 2 layers of spikes, and it'll do 80.7% - 95.3% to 252/0 reuniclus. max speed with the rest dumped in sp.a is probably the best way to go, if your team is otherwise threatened by those two pokes. any ideas on what moves you want on it? crunch is a given, as is draco meteor, since you aren't running max sp.a. other ideas?
Draco Meteor, Fire Blast/Flamethrower, Outrage. I might throw in Surf or something, though it might lose coverage/power with that move. Earthquake can be considered, but it might just end up being a worse Salamence clone only redeeming itself with Crunch. Focus Blast is powerful but inaccurate. The three aforementioned moves can deal with Heatran though, who otherwise walls it. No Dark Pulse since I couldn't import an Arbok.

--==My MOCs==--

sounds workable, i wouldn't run surf since it has minimal investment. heatran -does- wall it but putting surf on it would be too weak. focus miss -should- be considered, even though it isnt very reliable. fighting/dark has great neutral coverage.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

I've been meaning to finish the Gen V pokédex, but I haven't payed much attention to porting over all my old 'mons from Pearl into White. So many other things that need to be done...*stares longingly at Pokémon cartridges* I believe I made a fully trained UU team sometime when the site was down...didn't really think too much about it, just started making pokémon that ranked amongst my favourites and six of them happened to be UU.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

Have any of you read Black Adventures comic. It's the best interpretation of Pokemon EVER!!! But not recommended for those under 14. Some themes are suggestive (heck, the whole premise of the comic is!).

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

Haxorus, come to think of it, I've heard about some of those Pokemon Manga comics. They're pretty hardcore compared to the games, since they're for more mature audiences than the average Pokemon player. From what I recall, my friend told me that in the comics, Pokemon regularly kill each other in the arena! :cry: To make matters worse, guns apparently exist in this Pokemon universe (if you recall, the only episode of the TV show to ever feature a gun was banned), and so Archie and Maxie shot and killed each other in a duel!That's serious stuff right there. I'm glad the games are nowhere near that violent. ~B~

Edited by Ballom

Black Adventures is a fanmade webcomic, rather than a canon manga. The Pokemon being able to talk is an entertaining touch, but it sort of negates N being special if everyone can talk to their Pokemon. Also contains gratituous crossdressing.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Any Distros lately?

Argh, I totally forgot about distros. >_< What was the Zoroark one? Anything special about it, or just a perfect IVed one?
It was a hardy Zoroark with Snarl and Nasty Plot. IV's weren't good, either. But apparently Snarl is both useful and hard to get, so it's great for breeding.

The Redwall RPG; closed now
Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years
Credit to Supernova Productions and Expired! for the Avatar.

Apparently I'm now Kopaka?

Looks like the same people who set up the Pokemon Black and White website has recently set up the Pokemon Gray website. The domain has been registered to Melbourne IT DBS.

Can you elaborate exactly what that means? I thought Nintendo said they weren't making a third game this time around.