i voted lugia.multiscale wont affect it all that much since not much can OHKO anyway, what with those gargantuan defenses. but i've been enjoying ubers a lot lately (mewtwo absolutely wrecks), and ditto is absolutely rage inducing unless your running a stall team.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

People! Go to The official Pokémon website's Vote To Befriend A Pokémon page and vote Ditto! If Ditto wins we get one with the Imposter ability, which allows it to transform into its opponent immediately upon entering battle!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Guess which Pokemon's currently winning the vote?It's... Arceus! Yaaaaaaay! :(Followed by Ditto, followed by... a bunch of rare legendaries that don't get Dream World abilities, and Pikachu.Voting for Ditto is actually looking like a good idea at this point.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Gah! Stupid Arceus. You can't even use it in Random Matchup or tournaments, what's the point? I'm going to vote for Ditto. I don't care what any competitive website says, I still have Random Matchup.In other news, I've been progressing a lot in SoulSilver lately. (I was late to the party, remember?) I've beaten Blue and am currently getting things that require Rock Climb that I couldn't get. Though I also just got Super Smash Bros. Melee, so that's going to have to wait for a while. ;)

Edited by ~Takava Nirhii~

3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 4098 - 4028 - 0743

(Please tell me if you added me so I can add you back!)

My Brickshelf

I can feel the pressure getting steeper with every life lost.
You hope that I won't see the light of day in time to come.

tessewact.png
With no conviction founded just, judgement contorted based on lust,
Give me strength.

More Pokemon for the Dream world expansion have been announced: Mankey, Burmy, Cacnea, Spinda, Skorupi, Torkoal and Rhyhorn....oh, well. Maybe they'll have some good items available (especially evolution stones).And Magnemite. They'd better have Magnemite.

1. The site that does the most widely used tier list for 6v6 Singles is actually supporting Ditto. In Dream World testing it's been shown that it isn't necessarily broken per se-being Choice Scarf locked hurts it significantly.2. There are two VERY good ways to bypass the 1 vote restriction, and they're possibly why Ditto's #2.Firefox users should install https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...ble-shortcuts/ and then set "Clear Recent History" to one key. It is quite hepful, as you can basically repeat-bypass the vote block. Game Freak is not known for its internet coding.Google Chrome users can simply open the site in an incognito tab, vote, close the tab, then open a new incognito tab and rinse/repeat.

Edited by Toa Neya 2011 Edition

Never fear change.

@ Toa Neya: Please don't support cheating. Even if other people are doing it, it's Dishonest.Anyway, looks like we get the Movie Victini.

The Redwall RPG; closed now
Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years
Credit to Supernova Productions and Expired! for the Avatar.

Apparently I'm now Kopaka?

I voted for Ditto on my school laptop. Now to do the same on the Wii and repeatedly on my home computer...LET'S DO THIS!! =P

My Brickshelf

tessewact.png
Give me strength.

Rankings updated again.Arceus is still winning, Ditto is still second......but what on earth is that Magikarp doing in the top ten?I guess that just goes to show how many trolls there are in the world...One hour til the Dream World update!

Except that Magikarp is already available in the Dream World... I suspect that most people (especially young kids) don't vote based on ability, they just vote on their favorites, which is why Mudkip and Pikachu are there, along with all the legendaries. And a bunch of people picked Magikarp for the lulz.Anyway, I got to the Dream World this morning, to see the new Rugged Mountain area. It then proceeds to send me to all four of the other areas, multiple times. By the time I got to the Rugged Mountain area, it had stopped producing Pokemon and items.So I wake my Pokemon up, put it back to sleep, and try again. Once again, I get sent to each of the other four areas, twice each. Then, with five minutes left of dreaming-time, I get to the mountain again.... And there's no Pokemon there. Again.I don't get why they don't just give you a choice of which area you visit. At the moment, it all seems a bit too much like hard work.On the plus side, apparently Analytic Magnemite is available! And evolutionary stones! Finally...

Does anyone else play LeafGreen Version? It's my current file, and I think it's not too bad. Besides Kabuto and Kabutops (of which by Saturday, I should have a few of) I have all 151 Kanto Pokemon (yes, Mew as well, though only for my Pokedex, I don't have one on my game :( ) Blastoise is definetly my favorite, as my starter was Squirtle, and Blastoise is an amazing evolutions, though mine has too many water moves (Hyrdo Cannon, Hydro Pump, Surf) and needs more normal, strong moves. I also have most Hoenn legnedaries (except Jirachi, Deoxys and Latios) from my friend, who Game Shark'ed them (I'm not too proud of that...)

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

On the DW, I always end up going in the Spooky Manor. How do I get to another place? :/

It depends entirely on luck, but if you have fewer Dream points, you'll also have fewer areas available to you, which increases the chance of getting the same area again and again.On the plus side, someone with very few points would have a one in three chance of going to Rugged Mountain, while someone who's unlocked everything has only one in five.

It's been confirmed that there'll be some sort of big announcement with regard to Pokemon on December 17th-18th (Yes, this announcement must be so big, they had to announce the announcement!).And I think it was confirmed that Game Freak is working on a new Pokemon game, but that's really not surprising. I'm pretty sure you can assume they're always working on a new Pokemon game, given that they come out every 18 months or whatever it is.

It's been confirmed that there'll be some sort of big announcement with regard to Pokemon on December 17th-18th (Yes, this announcement must be so big, they had to announce the announcement!).And I think it was confirmed that Game Freak is working on a new Pokemon game, but that's really not surprising. I'm pretty sure you can assume they're always working on a new Pokemon game, given that they come out every 18 months or whatever it is.

Hopefully remakes of Ruby and Sapphire, and/or PKMN Grey/gray/idunnowhatcolorbutmostlikelytobegr(e/a)y?

It's been a short while since I immersed myself back into the world of Bionicle... particularly BZPower. I was surprised to find I couldn't post there. So I raged, then I found...

THE NEW BZPOWER BOARDS?! OMG WAT.

Yes, I was surprised. Miss BBCode, but... this is a nice change. Gonna miss the old forums, even though I NEVER posted on them.

In other news: Darth Revan FTW, Mario is da bomb, Pokemon rocks, Jurassic Park is awesome, Angry Birds is glorious, Bionicle... Is inexplicably awesomely, gloriously, da rocking bomb. FTW.

That's all I have to say.

Mudkip is #2 on Global Link. What is this?!?Keep incognito voting for Ditto, people! Beat out Arceus!

My Brickshelf

tessewact.png
Give me strength.

Sister is looking for a Totodile for her National Dex on SoulSilver. If anyone can be of help, and assist with common human decency and just be of assistance for nothing extremely rare/difficult in return (I know some people would...), it would be much appreciated. I mean, what does it cost? A few hundred for the daycare? That's all, really, and some time walking.If anyone can help, please PM me.

audio_narration_project_banner_small.jpg

Speaking of help, if anyone can spare an Event Regigigas for my Platinum, that would be VERY appreciated. Just sayin'. It has to be in a 4th Gen game, remember that.

Edited by ~Takava Nirhii~

My Brickshelf

tessewact.png
Give me strength.

Not unless something happened recently I'm not aware of...Last I heard; while a site redirect was created, there's been no news either way about Grey; except that there'll be a surprise announcement at Jump Festa. And, well, we're kinda overdue for a new game announcement anyway. =P

I managed to get Pokemon Black for $37 AUS at Myer on the weekend (nearly half price). Giving it to my brother for Christmas so that I'll finally have someone to go on wireless with (and eventually be able to use my fiftysomething Pass orbs).I've also decided that in the Dream World, it's easier to get the good areas/items if you don't have the sky and ocean areas unlocked, so my brother can set up his own PGL account rather than sharing mine. I can get him any of the Pokemon he wants, and he can get me the good items. Also, two separate accounts on two separate computers means at least two hours of dream world time per day.

I want to get into Random Matchup, but just trying to wade into it is extremely frustrating.When I'm trying to construct a team, I can never get it right. It just seems too easy for everyone else, but for me, I can't get the right moveset, can't get the right combination of Pokemon, the team has too big of a weakness to a type, trying to find the right items without breaking item clause, all that is just irritating. How the heck do you construct a good team?I want to try and wade my feet in and EV train an easy Pokemon, but trying to decide which one to train is another matter. You have to figure out which moveset you want to use for that one, and there's never just one good one, there's around 4, each with moves that you have to make a choice on, which is impossible if you know little about competitive battling. Also, you can forget altogether about EV training if you don't have power items, which you have to win from the Battle Subway, and I always lose there if I don't have EV trained Pokemon, because my in-game team is nerfed to the strength of unevolved Pokemon over there, and they're slow as heck. They also all share a weakness no matter which way I arrange them.Halp?

My Brickshelf

tessewact.png
Give me strength.