Does your Bidoof have a neutral nature?

My guess is that "Likes to eat" probably translates to "Happily eats anything", which refers to the Poffin preference of that Pokemon...

Ah yeah, it's serious.

Never mind.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

So, I'm going to soft-reset for Xerneas. What Nature and IVs should I go for?

(...and no, not gonna SR looking for a shiny. That's just madness. :P )

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

HOLY COW YES!

Found my first shiny--a wild Luvdisc. I mean, yes, it's a Luvdisc, but hey. (It was a random one, too, since I'd just come back from a run to the Pokemon Center, so definitely not part of a streak. :) )

Anyone know a good place to level-up Ralts? It's only damaging move at the moment is Confusion, so it kind of limits my options (I've been Heart Scale farming with the Exp Share on, but obviously that's still super slow.)

Edited by Flipz

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

New research at Smogon reveals that , unlike previously speculated, using the Masuda Method while having the Shiny Charm does increase the shiny chance, upping it to about 1:400 (Source, if it means anything).

Unfortunately I can't get the Shiny Charm until bank comes out. ;-; Though it's back out in Japan.

Also the best place to level anything is Restaurant Le-Wow but it's more of a late game thing, and since you're trying to level a Ralts you're probably not there yet. =P Other than that I occasionally use the Battle Chateau to level things. The trainers there won't be the strongest at the beginning but their levels increase as you battle them.

Those increased chances for a shiny with the Masuda Method are pretty encouraging. Would definitely explain the two I've gotten since getting the charm...

Though my masudaing has kind of hit a roadblock at the moment. It's called stupid-starter-gender-ratios-just-let-me-get-a-female-tepig-with-the-moves-and-ivs-i-want-already.

AXKP5KC.png

Those increased chances for a shiny with the Masuda Method are pretty encouraging. Would definitely explain the two I've gotten since getting the charm...

Though my masudaing has kind of hit a roadblock at the moment. It's called stupid-starter-gender-ratios-just-let-me-get-a-female-tepig-with-the-moves-and-ivs-i-want-already.

Yeah, gender ratios are a pain. And unfortunately, with starters there's no chance of catching them in the wild (well, other than Friend Safari for Gen I and VI starters), so no Cute Charm hax. :P

Hey everyone, what's the best EV spread for a Goodra? I was thinking a few into Special Defence and Special Attack and HP.

Also my friend code is 5086-2624-9530, so add me!

What I did and prefer is give it an assault vest then pour into Sp Attack and some Sp Defense, also 2363 6119 4489 add me back.

I'm just ToaD

No ones gonna congratulate me on getting shiny pokebank aerodactyle of wonder trade are they? :/

EDIT: Found a level 5 dialga on the gts.

Edited by Timelady Gallade

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

No ones gonna congratulate me on getting shiny pokebank aerodactyle of wonder trade are they? :/

First off I really wouldn't consider that a legit shiny find since it was from a trade and was random, plus you gave something terrible for it, and if we were to congratulate everyone who found a shiny we would have a page full of people congratulating dotcom and his 30+ shinies.

I'm just ToaD

Hey everyone, what's the best EV spread for a Goodra? I was thinking a few into Special Defence and Special Attack and HP.

Also my friend code is 5086-2624-9530, so add me!

Added. :) My FC is in my sig--I have X, so if there's anything you need version-exclusive wise, let me know. :)

Also, I just discovered yesterday the implications of ALL Pokemon in the "No Eggs" group getting a guaranteed 3 prefect IVs. That means that Riolu on Route 22 and Azuril on Route 3 are both guaranteed those 3IVs, making my future breeding jobs much, much easier. :P (Now if only Smeargle had a baby form... :P )

I feel your pain. No one was impressed by my catching a truly random shiny Luvdisc, even when I started screaming in the real-world. :P

(Also, non-Pokemon question: do double-posts here auto-merge if they're posted within 15 minutes of each other? Because another Invision forum I'm on does that, and I've developed some bad habits because of it. :P I don't want to accidentally double-post if that's not enabled for this forum. ;) )

Edited by Flipz

breeding a female magic bounce espeon is turning out to be a pain in the behind. I have a male 5 IV eevee and a female eevee with 4 IVs, but I can never seem to get a female with 5, or if it does, it doesn't have anticipation.

I hate these stupid gender ratios.

Gamers rise up, not down

Maybe in Pokémon Z/ Pokémon X2, Y2 they should make a hold item that when held by a parent will produce offspring of the same gender as the parent holding the item.

If the Male holds the item the offspring will be male. Same goes with the Female. Doesn't work with Ditto and gender only species like Tauros and Miltank.

I think the item that would suit this would be either the Ring Target, the Eviolite or the Metronome

Edited by Takanuinuva

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Xerneas finally caught. :) (Great Ball, for those interested.)

IVs are 31/18-19/28-29/31/26-27/31 and it's Modest (well, of course it's Modest, I went to the trouble of training up a Modest Ralts as a Synchronizer :P ).

Did I mention it was my first try? :D

Can someone with a ditto safari (or any safari) add me my fc is in my sig

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

Sure I'll add you. anyone else want to add me as well? I won't be able to go online until about 5 eastern time though, but I can still add you.

My FC is 4527-7465-9250, I'm also wondering if anyone has a female eevee with 5 perfect ivs (everything but attack) and Anticipation that I could borrow to breed with, cause this is become a huge pain. Breeding a female eevee with hidden power Ice took less time.

Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

wait

wait

you

you have a ditto safari?

ok yeah i'll add you, and i'll add everyone I haven't added yet as well. my FC is 2277-6816-8169

I have Quilladin. That's the only notable thing.

(added whiplash, turtleman, flipz, and goomy)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Hatched a shiny Cottonee a little bit ago. Stats aren't stellar (most of the Cottonees I was hatching had 4-5 perfect IVs, but the shiny only has 3...), but the ability makes up for it somewhat. The mother had infiltrator, but Zephyr (His name is Zephyr) has Prankster. So a decent Pokemon, overall.

AXKP5KC.png

Guys, for my comptitive team, i need a 4th pokemon. My first three pokemon are Protean Greninja, Sand Veil Garchomp, and Frisk Noivern. I'm think Gallde and Gardevoir to join the team, is it a good chocie? Oh, and can you guys help on the moves?
Thanks.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Does anyone have a bug friend safari with Larvestas and Joltiks?

I don't have a Bug Safari, but I have an Electric safari that has Galvantula in it IIRC. Once you meet me online (which is more likely to occur during the weekends), you will be able to find the 3rd Pokemon.

Larvesta can only be found in Fire Safaris, though I got a couple myself from Wonder Trading.

I believe Kohaku has a Ditto Safari. You can ask him for his FC, and he'll be happy to add you back, but the problem is he's never online in my experience... =P

--==My MOCs==--

I have 4 Larvestas with morning sun, timid nature and 5 IVs (excluding special attack) you want one?

Guys, for my comptitive team, i need a 4th pokemon. My first three pokemon are Protean Greninja, Sand Veil Garchomp, and Frisk Noivern. I'm think Gallde and Gardevoir to join the team, is it a good chocie? Oh, and can you guys help on the moves?

Thanks.

I don't like the idea of having two pokemon that oth share the same type if your team isn't based on something requiring them to be so but that's just me.

And yeah, I can help you with moves. But I'd need to know what you plan to use each of them for.

Gamers rise up, not down

Thanks.

No, don't have both Gallade and Gardevoir. Really, just go with Gardevoir for Mega

and you should have a Tyranitar, too, for sandstorm for garchomp

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Thanks.

Azumarill would destroy Noivern and Garchomp, so I'd recommend Trevenant (although your team would be weak to ice) or a bulky electric pokemon

I have 4 Larvestas with morning sun, timid nature and 5 IVs (excluding special attack) you want one?

I would love one! what's your fc?

Looking for a Voya Gold Kraahkan!

Is Jolteon a good choice? I mean, doesn't its ability give it an immunity to electric types? Is that a good idea?

EDIT: I'm also mostly offensive, but i do need some status moves. Perhaps Prankster Sableye?

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

I'm beginning to understand why few people actually try to breed 6 IV Pokemon...

I have two Dratini, both with 5 IV's. The only difference is that one lacks a Defense IV, while the other lacks Special Defense. 100 eggs later and still nothing.

Ugh.

Also Based Goomy I added your FC. Mine is in my sig if you're interested.

Edited by Loner

3DS FC: 4038-6111-3088. If anyone's interested in a battle or trade, send me a pm

Name: Link

Going to list the Pokemon I have yet to see in the Central 'Dex here for personal reference and to ask if there's a good spot Pre-E4 (or during F4) to find and fight them (I know I know, evolve the base forms, I'm lazy, OK? :P ).

Central Pokedex:

*Frogadier

*Bibarel

*Gallade (not gonna waste a stone until I have a good one bred up/trained)

*Ivysaur

*Charmeleon

*Dodrio

*Bellossom (if there's a place to catch Gloom, I'll just evolve it, I have Sun Stones coming out my ears thanks to Pickup)

*Furret

*Aegislash (same deal as Gallade) (EDIT: Apparently is available in E4, so no big deal)

*Scolipede (haven't found it or its pre-evos in the wild, is it unavailable or just rare?)

*Spritzee

*Exploud

*Haxorus

Edited by Flipz

Going to list the Pokemon I have yet to see in the Central 'Dex here for personal reference and to ask if there's a good spot Pre-E4 (or during F4) to find and fight them (I know I know, evolve the base forms, I'm lazy, OK? :P ).

Central Pokedex:

*Frogadier

*Bibarel

*Ivysaur

*Charmeleon

*Dodrio

*Bellossom (if there's a place to catch Gloom, I'll just evolve it, I have Sun Stones coming out my ears thanks to Pickup)

*Furret

*Aegislash (same deal as Gallade)

*Scolipede (haven't found it or its pre-evos in the wild, is it unavailable or just rare?)

*Spritzee

*Exploud

*Haxorus

Hmm, i got a Pokerus Gallade in a trade, will that do?

Also, I'll get you the Frogadeir.

Oh, and I'll get you charmeleon. ok?

And Ivysaur, that good?

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Central Pokedex:

*Frogadier

*Bibarel

*Ivysaur

*Charmeleon

*Dodrio

*Furret

*Aegislash (same deal as Gallade)

*Spritzee

*Exploud

*Haxorus

Hmm, i got a Pokerus Gallade in a trade, will that do?

Also, I'll get you the Frogadeir.

Oh, and I'll get you charmeleon. ok?

And Ivysaur, that good?

That'd be awesome. :D Anything in particular you want, or should I just grab a few randoms?

I could go out and find a Diggersby, tho... :P

EDIT: thanks, man. very helpful. :)

Edited by Flipz

So I was EV training my Ralts when this guy challenges me.

All dragon team vs my Ice Beam protean Greninja. :3

5FXW-WWWW-WWW5-2A6F

...How do I get video codes?

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

I would love one! what's your fc?

Lol I wrote excluding special attack but I meant attack, I put my Fc up the page a little., but here you go:

FC is 4527-7465-9250, In Game name is calem

Can Everyone add me? I'll add you!

Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

Yeah, please add me as well if you haven't already--I've added all of you (I think), so it should be a quick thing. (And if you're not interested, just let me know so I can clear the slot in my friend list--I won't be offended. ;) )

In other news, I just joined my campus' Pokemon League, and our first meeting is on Wednesday. Since it's a new League, we have to establish our Gym Leaders, E4, and Champion via tournament--the catch being we must use mono-type teams (because it's Gyms and E4, obviously :P ). Water and Dark are already taken (a shame since those were my first two choices :P )--what should I go with? I'm thinking Ice, since it'd be reason enough to use Aurorus, but I'm not 100% sure Ice has enough secondary typing coverage available to handle things like Talonflame. Any suggestions?

Edited by Flipz

So a few things:

I beat the E4 on Friday. :) I'm online ATM, so if someone could check my third Friend Safari 'mon, that'd be awesome. :)

Also, I made us this:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoXJMLOedVApdFVuTmhrN3BuOVFXei1UNlVGV25VQmc&usp=sharing

This way, we can easily track what we, as a community, are able to breed in terms of bankmons and HA Pokemon. :) Check it out!

Also, I made us this:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoXJMLOedVApdFVuTmhrN3BuOVFXei1UNlVGV25VQmc&usp=sharing

This way, we can easily track what we, as a community, are able to breed in terms of bankmons and HA Pokemon. :) Check it out!

Cool I'll try to help out with this some time this week by addeding everything I can breed, right now I just added that I have HA carvahnas.

Gamers rise up, not down