._.

60?

jeeze

i still need to get my entire team EV trained XD

not going to bother with IV's, unless a needed one (like, say, special attack on a Gengar) is pathetically low.

also should we set up some rules or something whenever we do this? Or at lest a date for when we do this? I could do it the week after next.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

._.

60?

jeeze

i still need to get my entire team EV trained XD

not going to bother with IV's, unless a needed one (like, say, special attack on a Gengar) is pathetically low.

also should we set up some rules or something whenever we do this? Or at lest a date for when we do this? I could do it the week after next.

I really like smogon rules, however at the moment they have some kind silly stuff unbanned for "testing" and some people might get in a hissy-fit because they can't use their mega-kangheskahn to 1 hit the opponent's entire team.

Gamers rise up, not down

if i had the time and attention span i would breed up 60 or so competitive 'mons but the problem is i don't have the time or the attention span

i agree that Smogon's rules are generally the best and what we should use at least as a rough guideline

in other news i've been hatching Porygons like mad hoping to get a 5IV one with Trace. i eventually got four 5IV ones... but they all had Download. in the end i just got an Ability Capsule because i couldn't be asked to breed any more but if anyone wants a 5-4IV Porygon i now have plenty. also if anyone would be kind enough to help me evolve mine it would be appreciated(i want a Porygon-Z so we'd have to trade twice btw).

overlordsukapon.png

I've got about a box and a half of competitive 'mons, and anything else I want to breed this gen already outlined. So, close, but I don't quite break the 60 mark :P

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

in other news i've been hatching Porygons like mad hoping to get a 5IV one with Trace. i eventually got four 5IV ones... but they all had Download. in the end i just got an Ability Capsule because i couldn't be asked to breed any more but if anyone wants a 5-4IV Porygon i now have plenty. also if anyone would be kind enough to help me evolve mine it would be appreciated(i want a Porygon-Z so we'd have to trade twice btw).

I'm actually in the same boat as you. my porygon has download and I need to get an ability capsule.

after I breed my scolipede and ev train it and my doublade I'm gonna do that, then level all the poekmon I haven't fully trained to the level where they no longer learn new moves.

I've been breeding since I beat the game, and I had to make pokemon for my friend who was too lazy to do it. this is actually the first time I ever bred pokemon and I can safely say: I AM NEVER DOING IT AGAIN.

• Upvote 1

Gamers rise up, not down

I too have a box and a half or so of trained pokemon, so I'd love to battle all of you :P

Anyone wanna battle Ubers or Singles or Doubles? PM me if you do.
I have the exact same Electivire moveset as the one mentioned somewhere above xDD

Completed the national dex a few days ago, shiny charm yayyyy

I really, really need a No Guard Golett/Golurk. Please, if anyone can help, please do. :(

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

I've never really cared about having perfect Iv/Ev Pokémon. Any Pokémon can be good if you train hard and love it enough. My Team has Natures and Characteristics based on personalities I gave to them.

An example is my Shiny Crobat. His personality is that he is protective of me so his Nature is Careful and his Characteristic is Alert to sounds.

Edited by Takanuinuva

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

I have an adamant No Guard Golurk on hand if you still need it. Not 100% sure if we've added each other yet, but I think so (I recognize your safari)

You show up on my friends list as "provisionally registered"--your FC is 5000-2549-9984, yes?

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

Any Pokémon can be good if you train hard and love it enough.

No, they really can't.

Eh, really depends in what setting and with who you battle.

true enough, it does, but he didn't give any context so I assumed the worst. I'm not Uber competitive or anything it's just that I like not losing a bunch of times because my speed on my crobat was really low due to it have a quiet nature, 3 IVs in speed and random investment in SPA instead of speed because of that spinda horde it ko'd that one time.

The fact of the matter is, when you play against other people you have to assume they breed and EV Train, which at the end of the day is gonna make their pokemon whip yours all day long. I wanted to play online (god knows why) and I had to take into consideration that and the fact that the guy I play the game with told me he was going to breed and ev train.

At the end of the day though, it all comes down to having fun. I don't want orcare about winning, but I do care about having fun, and I don't know about you, but for me having fun just means standing a chance and not losing instantly, I like pokemon for the stratagy involved and the fun of having some flaming monkey fight a dinosaur.

Whiplash: Counter: Rattata.

this is probably gonna end up becoming some absurd troll but for lols I'll just say conkeldurr with drain punch would probably guaranteed 1 hit KO the thing even with full HP and def investment.

Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

I have an adamant No Guard Golurk on hand if you still need it. Not 100% sure if we've added each other yet, but I think so (I recognize your safari)

You show up on my friends list as "provisionally registered"--your FC is 5000-2549-9984, yes?

Yes. I've added you now, sorry. Keeping track of all these numbers is difficult. Anyway, I'll be online for a while. (IGN is Anshin'in)

AXKP5KC.png

Yes. I've added you now, sorry. Keeping track of all these numbers is difficult. Anyway, I'll be online for a while. (IGN is Anshin'in)

Cool. I'll breed and send back to you. :)

Cool. I'll breed and send back to you. :)

It's fine, you can keep it.

• Upvote 1

AXKP5KC.png

Oh, thanks! :D Enjoy your 3IV Chandelure Litwick, then. :) (It would have been more, but the Day Care guy doesn't seem to want to give me eggs. :/ )

Edited by Flipz

Whiplash: Maybe this'll be considered a troll, but I had meant the FEAR variant, just out of saying that something that small does in fact stand a chance. =P Still counts, doesn't it? =P Only way it could go better is if it can learn Pursuit, and you predict the opponent switching, and still kill it. =P

So I'm trying to build my first competitive team, but it's not going so well. I want to use Pokemon that aren't seen that much (I'm really tired of seeing Greninjas and Rotoms and Talonflames in every battle I watch) and still counter a lot of stuff. So far, I know I want to use an Assault Vest Rhyperior, a Gallade, and a Porygon2, but beyond that, I dunno. I'm thinking a Grass-type that doesn't mind being burned to take on Rotom-W, and maybe Mega Ampharos to deal with Flying-types and Dragons? It'd probably be KOed by other Dragons before it gets them, so there's that. I'm really new at constructing teams for competitive, so please help me out, guys!

3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 4098 - 4028 - 0743

(Please tell me if you added me so I can add you back!)

My Brickshelf

I can feel the pressure getting steeper with every life lost.
You hope that I won't see the light of day in time to come.

tessewact.png
With no conviction founded just, judgement contorted based on lust,
Give me strength.

I would advise against Assault Vest Rhyperior. Think percentages. Rhyperior's SpD is so low the Assault Vest won't boost it much. As for a grass type... there are plenty that, well, prefer not to get burned but are Special based so it isn't as big a deal. Celebi doesn't care at all but you can't always use one. Roserade is another Special based Grass type with Natural Cure. I have no idea about Mega Ampharos, I have no experience with it.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

Whiplash: Maybe this'll be considered a troll, but I had meant the FEAR variant, just out of saying that something that small does in fact stand a chance. =P Still counts, doesn't it? =P Only way it could go better is if it can learn Pursuit, and you predict the opponent switching, and still kill it. =P

Kinda, if only because you didn't mention it, as of right now I don't know how to beat the FEAR stratagy other then burning or poisoning it.

On a side note: I made a FEAR probopass named groucho I think it's hilarious.

Gamers rise up, not down

I've never really cared about having perfect Iv/Ev Pokémon. Any Pokémon can be good if you train hard and love it enough.

The problem with this statement is that Evs basically represent that hard training and love.

Whoops I meant only perfect Iv's I guess I confused Ev's and Iv's

Edited by Takanuinuva

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Oh; I had initially figured that the intentions would be obvious when I mentioned Rattata, the prime suspect for it. xP

IDK, I think Aron is more populour nowaday for FEAR I would suspect, because of it's immunity to toxic and viability in the sand.

Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

still need help evolving that Porygon if it's not a bother to anyone. i really just wish they would do away with trade evolutions though to be honest.

also i'll repost my FC here in case anyone still needs it:

0318-6676-6286

i don't really know who i haven't added yet but if you add my FC and it doesn't tell you "You are now friends with Squishy!" then just tell me and i'll add you back. =)

overlordsukapon.png

So I'm trying to build my first competitive team, but it's not going so well. I want to use Pokemon that aren't seen that much (I'm really tired of seeing Greninjas and Rotoms and Talonflames in every battle I watch) and still counter a lot of stuff. So far, I know I want to use an Assault Vest Rhyperior, a Gallade, and a Porygon2, but beyond that, I dunno. I'm thinking a Grass-type that doesn't mind being burned to take on Rotom-W, and maybe Mega Ampharos to deal with Flying-types and Dragons? It'd probably be KOed by other Dragons before it gets them, so there's that. I'm really new at constructing teams for competitive, so please help me out, guys!

Trevenant with natural cure is a great grass type to have around. Mega Ampharos is a great choice with lots of bulk and special attack (low speed though).

still need help evolving that Porygon if it's not a bother to anyone. i really just wish they would do away with trade evolutions though to be honest.

also i'll repost my FC here in case anyone still needs it:

0318-6676-6286

i don't really know who i haven't added yet but if you add my FC and it doesn't tell you "You are now friends with Squishy!" then just tell me and i'll add you back. =)

I will definitely add you when I get back! My FC is in my sig!

Looking for a Voya Gold Kraahkan!

I would advise against Assault Vest Rhyperior. Think percentages. Rhyperior's SpD is so low the Assault Vest won't boost it much.

I'm no Rhyperior user, but AV Rhyperior is actually usable, thanks to Solid Rock. Mind you, Rhyperior won't become a special Wall with a vest, but will boost its Special Defense enough to tank hits. You will lose Stealth Rock and Roar if you do use an Assault Vest though.

--==My MOCs==--

I have three Mewtwos for trade for anyone interested. They're all around 70-80's and the only thing I'd really trade them for is Gen. 4 or 5 legendaries (except Phione and Cobalion). I know Mewtwo isn't worth much at all but I was wondering if anyone is interested?

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Hmm, I hacked in an arceus for the dex, you wont having that, right? I also cressila from a trade.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Hmm, I hacked in an arceus for the dex, you wont having that, right? I also cressila from a trade.

I don't mean to sound presumptuous, but that wasn't in response to my post was it?

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg

So I completed my non-legendary living dex a while ago, but lately I've been working on completing a real living dex, legends and all. A friend let me borrow her DS a bit back, so I was finally able to transfer over some stuff from Platinum, and with Bank support some stuff from White too. And I've been stalking GTS like a psycho, and through the powers of timing and being luckier than a really lucky thing, I've been able to get a downright sillyculous amount of legends for the randomest stuff imaginable. It's been working quite well! Right now I've managed to get ahold of every non-event legend save for Latias, Latios, Regice, Regirock and Registeel. And I have a couple of spare legendaries so ideally I should be able to get Latias/Latios pretty soon. Getting the event legendaries will be a monumental feat, though....I really only have Celebi. And you can't put up or trade event legends on GTS, which makes it just....so much harder. But as far as non-event ones are concerned, I am pretty happy with how things are going.

AXKP5KC.png

So I completed my non-legendary living dex a while ago, but lately I've been working on completing a real living dex, legends and all. A friend let me borrow her DS a bit back, so I was finally able to transfer over some stuff from Platinum, and with Bank support some stuff from White too. And I've been stalking GTS like a psycho, and through the powers of timing and being luckier than a really lucky thing, I've been able to get a downright sillyculous amount of legends for the randomest stuff imaginable. It's been working quite well! Right now I've managed to get ahold of every non-event legend save for Latias, Latios, Regice, Regirock and Registeel. And I have a couple of spare legendaries so ideally I should be able to get Latias/Latios pretty soon. Getting the event legendaries will be a monumental feat, though....I really only have Celebi. And you can't put up or trade event legends on GTS, which makes it just....so much harder. But as far as non-event ones are concerned, I am pretty happy with how things are going.

What have you been trading? I've been able to trade Totodiles for either Mewtwos of Unowns, and I can sometimes get a Cobalion or something similar for an Unown. Do you have a better method?

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg

What have you been trading? I've been able to trade Totodiles for either Mewtwos of Unowns, and I can sometimes get a Cobalion or something similar for an Unown. Do you have a better method?

I don't deposit things as much as just randomly look for legendaries and hope I get a random deal in the nick of time--usually if there's something to snag it's in the first 2 or 3 results. Then it's just a matter of hoping you have that Pokemon and that someone else hasn't traded ti first. (Someone else almost always gets it first) There's a lot of trial and error going on. It's not very consistent at all and it's more or less entirely reliant on luck.

There are a lot of jokers out there who will momentarily put legends up for really random Pokemon. I'm not the least bit sure why (I know some people will just put up a Pokemon and take it off immediately afterwards just to mess with people, but most people who do this are usually not doing that.) but sometimes they do. If you're lucky enough to be the first to spot it, then you're set. If not (and generally you're not) then you have to try again. It can really a very...annoying method. (Honestly, the only reason I've been able to make as much progress as I have is because I've been too sick the past couple of days to really do anything else with my free time than periodically check GTS.)

Getting some minor legends to start with can be very helpful. In particular, the legendary birds and XY mascots, while not worth a whole lot in either direction, are relatively simple to acquire and can be traded for some other minor bank legends, which can progressively be traded for better stuff. If there's one thing I've learned it's that a lot of people out there have simply no idea what they are doing with their legends and there's at least one person out there who will more than likely take up birds and such for Swords of Justice and Kamis. (some japanese player sent me a shiny tornadus for a zapdos named escavalier one time: again, some people have no idea what they're doing)

• Upvote 1

AXKP5KC.png

I don't deposit things as much as just randomly look for legendaries and hope I get a random deal in the nick of time--usually if there's something to snag it's in the first 2 or 3 results. Then it's just a matter of hoping you have that Pokemon and that someone else hasn't traded ti first. (Someone else almost always gets it first) There's a lot of trial and error going on. It's not very consistent at all and it's more or less entirely reliant on luck.

There are a lot of jokers out there who will momentarily put legends up for really random Pokemon. I'm not the least bit sure why (I know some people will just put up a Pokemon and take it off immediately afterwards just to mess with people, but most people who do this are usually not doing that.) but sometimes they do. If you're lucky enough to be the first to spot it, then you're set. If not (and generally you're not) then you have to try again. It can really a very...annoying method. (Honestly, the only reason I've been able to make as much progress as I have is because I've been too sick the past couple of days to really do anything else with my free time than periodically check GTS.)

Getting some minor legends to start with can be very helpful. In particular, the legendary birds and XY mascots, while not worth a whole lot in either direction, are relatively simple to acquire and can be traded for some other minor bank legends, which can progressively be traded for better stuff. If there's one thing I've learned it's that a lot of people out there have simply no idea what they are doing with their legends and there's at least one person out there who will more than likely take up birds and such for Swords of Justice and Kamis. (some japanese player sent me a shiny tornadus for a zapdos named escavalier one time: again, some people have no idea what they're doing)

Interesting. I've been trying to get minor legendaries, but maybe I should go for the X and Y mascots, as I've seen a ton of people asking for them. I once got a Yveltal for a Tangela, so I might have better luck with actual pokemon.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg