Is there? Was that on the Holocaster? I hope I didn't miss it. I've been off my pokemon games for about a couple weeks now. Need more info. I want hidden ability pokemon...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

It just started a couple days ago for ORAS. ^^

Just go to the Serial Code part of that download thingy, put in the code mentioned, and then you should get it easily, since it's, for once, not a one-time code. xP

Cool thanks for the update guys... :D

EDIT: Here is the data for mine

It's Serperior!

This special Serperior has a Hidden Ability, which makes it an even better choice for battle!

Dex No. ??? , Name Serperior , Type Grass , OT Present, ID No. 01225 ,
EXP. Points 117,3600 , To Next Lv. 7,766

HP 150/150
Attack 83
Defense 95
Sp. Atk 103
Sp. Def 112
Speed 128
Contrary : Makes stat changes have the opposite effect.

Attacks are: Leaf Storm, Hold Back, Wring out, and Giga Drain.

Nature: Mild
Date met: 1/24/2015
Where: a lovely place
Level Met: 50
Note: Apparently a fateful encounter.
Characteristic: Takes pleanty of siestas

Also came with a Classic Ribbon
A Ribbon that proclaims love for Pokémon.

So what is yours?

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

In case anyone's interested, season 2 of the XY dub starts airing on Feb. 7 on Cartoon Network. One of the first episodes will be the Dragalge one that was skipped due to the ferry sinking.

Also, the HA Unova starters are coming to NA and EU. So far only Serperior is available via the code POKEMON497 but Emboar and Samurott will be available soon.

Do what now? You need to put in a code somewhere to get the starters final forms? For what?

For Serperior the code is POKEMON497, for Emboar its POKEMON500, and Samurott is POKEMON503. The latter 2 aren't out yet, but i thought i might as well share the codes here

ok... Do I need to ask how you know this if they are not out yet?

Onua.png

Aw that's cheating.... *goes to see if the codes work on his game* :P

Onua.png

Just a thought. But since Rayquaza can mega evolve without a mega stone. Perhaps Genesect Movie Mewtwo can do that as well. Maybe when they made the second Mewtwo clone they embedded the Mewtwonite Y inside it?

i think rayquaza was meant to be special, and i doubt they'd retcon a gameplay mechanic like that partway through a generation (like itd be able to do it in ORAS if it was gonna get added at all). besides, the only thing mewtwo and quaza have in common is that they're the only legendaries that can mega evolve. maybe a tweak on mega evolution, legendaries dont need mega stones? itd make ubers more interesting, i guess.

or are you just talking about anime lore

Latias, Latios, and Diancie would like to say hello.

OU legendaries dont count :^)

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Wait... This in-game? A Pokémon needs a move to Mega evolve instead of a stone? That was weird I guess.

I know any pokemon breed that can maga-evolve with a stone can do so regardless of what generation it came from. For example, If somehow I could get my Gen1 Spitfire off my old Red version and transfer it over to ORAS and gave it the required stone it too would Mega-Evolve.

Keeping in mind this works with the stones. I don't know how the attack option works if it exists. Then the species is only limited on the ability to be on a game that allows the learning of said move.

Onua.png

Post game as after the league or Post game as it after completing the pokedex?

EDIT: Just checked on Serebii.net and even though it shows a mega form, it doesn't say how to achieve it. Just has a double arrow <-> showing it is doable.

Onua.png

• 2 weeks later...

i cant stop thinking about how good an ice/fighting type sweeper would be. obliterates the more common walls in gliscor and landorus, bops dragons, slays blobs, tyranitar, and ferrothorn. only things that trouble it are aegislash, which is banned, and obviously rotom-w because rotom-w defies all established laws and is permanently anti-meta, and then like obscure like jellicent. give this hypothetical pokemon guts, or mold breaker + eq, or even something like wood hammer, and itd be stronk. it'd also be neutral to rocks. it would be weak to priority, though, and obviously have 0 defensive synergy since it's weak to almost all of the most common attacking types. but it'd b gud

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Not sure if it was mentioned here before, but it suddenly occurred to me that this topic is here. I work with a YouTube channel called The National Dex, and we go over battle strategy, ideal training, and poke-facts. 

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I've heard of that channel. Just never gone over there to see what they have. I don't have any idea what anyone is talking about by being a sweeper or alike. I just play the games because they are fun to me. The strategy talk is lost on me it seems.

Onua.png

Pokemon global link has a new minigame called Pokedoll grabber. Prizes are berries including the event berries. Enigma, Jaboca, Rowap, Micle and Custap. I've already signed up and obtained those berries. They were fairly easy to get as the game only costs 100 pokemiles to play. You have to play each of the 3 levels to get all the event berries.

Still looking for anyone who can trade me a Starf or Lansat berry.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Not sure if it was mentioned here before, but it suddenly occurred to me that this topic is here. I work with a YouTube channel called The National Dex, and we go over battle strategy, ideal training, and poke-facts. 

Whoa you work with The National Dex? That channel's awesome!

The HA Johto Starters are gonna be distributed via Pokebank from Feb. 27 to Nov. 30! GATRTIME CONFIRMED! :D

Whoa you work with The National Dex? That channel's awesome!

The HA Johto Starters are gonna be distributed via Pokebank from Feb. 27 to Nov. 30! GATRTIME CONFIRMED! :D

lol, glad some one recognizes it. And yea, its not for everyone though. A heavy focus on competitive battling and stuff. 

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I have a question... The hidden ability for Serperior... how is that suppose to work? I mean I get the "oops opponents stat reduction attack boosted it instead" But that trick is only going to work once. Once they see you have that ability they are not going to make the same mistake with another stat reduction attack. Yet I don't see how one could use it on a personal level... any stat attack that would increase a stat would drop it instead... but are there any self use attacks that lower a stat?

Onua.png

Right... The powerhouse grass move that normally gets weaker the more it is used.... Thanks for the hint I think I am going to use that...

Onua.png

What sort of moveset would Serperior have anyway? I suppose dragon pulse and leaf storm are a must ... but what goes with them?

Coil would fix leaf storms imperfect  accuracy, leach seed with leftovers gives Serperior great recovery but aqua tail and knock off get neutral hits on steel while letting Serperior go mixed. I'm pretty sure there's a better set of moves to use though

What sort of moveset would Serperior have anyway? I suppose dragon pulse and leaf storm are a must ... but what goes with them?

Coil would fix leaf storms imperfect  accuracy, leach seed with leftovers gives Serperior great recovery but aqua tail and knock off get neutral hits on steel while letting Serperior go mixed. I'm pretty sure there's a better set of moves to use though

If you run a Contrary Serperior, Coil is the opposite of a good thing. All it would do is decrease your stats.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Leaf Storm is usually the main one people use with Contrary Serperior. +2 SpA for every use.

You also get a boost from Sticky Web, and if you switch in on Defog, or Parting Shot, or Memento... there are a number of other uses. Also, switching in on a move like Seed Flare, which has the auxiliary effect of a drop and is resisted, for example.

Also Serperior's movepool is so barren you're basically limited to Leaf Storm, Dragon Pulse, and HP Fire. And probably Sub to block status.

~B~

Edited by Ballom
  • Upvote 1

*Looks up contrary again*

Oh yeah ... my bad.

So I guess the plan would be heal with leach seed/synthesis and leftovers and attack with dragon pulse and leaf storm.

Still not sure about the 4th move.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Oh... Emboar has been released... if you haven't better hope onto your mystory gift and type in the code Pokemon500

Onua.png

• 2 weeks later...

Are the berries you get from Secret Pals locked per day? I ask because I thought I could SR for one of the pinch berries and I got a Sitrus Berry seven times in a row before quitting. I presume that means the answer is yes, but thought I'd ask. Anyone else know for sure?

~B~

Edited by Ballom

Are the berries you get from Secret Pals locked per day? I ask because I thought I could SR for one of the pinch berries and I got a Sitrus Berry seven times in a row before quitting. I presume that means the answer is yes, but thought I'd ask. Anyone else know for sure?

~B~

Yes the berries they can give you are the set for each day. So its best to search secret bases for Trainers who's special skill is finding berries.

Another way to improve your chances it to reach Platinum Rank. When you reach it you can use your secret base pals special skill twice a day.

Alternatively if you really having trouble getting a certain berry. You can go on the Pokemon Global Link and play Pokedoll Grabber. You can get almost every berry in the game save for the Starf and Lansat berries.

Edited by Takanuinuva

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Hmm, that minigame sounds much better, then.

In other news, In AS I'm starting to actually work on filling out my Pokedex for the first time since FireRed, where I got to around 370 or so before quitting. The DexNav certainly makes getting Pokes you haven't caught already way easier, since you can just bike around outside a patch of grass and wait for a new species to pop up. I'm thinking I'll even catch duplicates for a Living Dex, since DexNav makes getting more easy after you catch something for the first time.

~B~

Edited by Ballom

Yeah I want to know the person who fills their pokedex completely... by that I mean completely with every gender, color form combination. There are over 720 pokemon most having both genders and many in recent gens with different forms. Add in the shiny bonus and a fully completed pokedex is looking to having close to if not well over 2,000 entries. That is a  lot of pokemon to see and/or collect don't you think? Think about it, with 720 different pokemon each with a normal and shiny form, add in the 28 unowns and you are looking at 748 *2 = 1496 right off the bat. That is not including both genders or form changes. Adding in the Mega forms and genders for them, plush shiny for each... that is what another 100 or so...

Onua.png

Oh you are right... I completely forgot about foreign pokedex data. Though I don't think the actual image counts so much as the dex data itself. So rather then multiply directly we'd add a multiple of 721 by a value of the number of languages the game is produced in. This is because different color or genders don't actually matter cross languages. Still we are talking how many languages? 5 10, 15 maybe? at 15 languages that is equivalent to adding an extra 10,815 pokemon one would need to capture and record into their pokedex....

Onua.png