You kind of lost me at some point there. If you think any of the first few generations were in any way darker or better written than generation v, it's probably just nostalgia doing the talking. Like. By a lot. You're just older. That's why it feels less serious.

Personally, there's Pokemon I love from every generation, without exception. I love generation 5 a lot. It has a ton of what I think are great Pokemon designs. (Gen V has the BEST ghost types, plus Reuniclus, and Volcarona, and ). There's some bad apples in, certainly (not very fond of the starters that aren't Snivy).  But honestly? There have always been terrible Pokemon (don't anyone ever even try to say poliwrath isn't the worst pokemon there is, and that one was from gen 1) A lot of what makes a Pokemon good is indeed just opinion.

Edited by farmstink buttlass
  • Upvote 2

AXKP5KC.png

ye i feel the majority of the pokemon forums and fansites are in agreement that the games are getting better, not worse. it's just the vocal fans on non-dedicated sites like reddit or youtube that are all 'old = gold' 'new pokemon suck' so like you're definitely not alone in thinking that, man, but at the same time you aren't thinking of them as a pokemon fan, more as a kid who played pokemon but never got too into it. kalos had some really sick designs, man. greninja, aegislash, even the regional bird actually looks really cool. and yeah unova had a lot of bad or weird looking mons too but that's because they added more mons than any other region. the only gen to do that was kanto and if you compare kanto to unova designs, i still gotta say that unova has the better ones, even if the starters were lame. 

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

But honestly? There have always been terrible Pokemon (don't anyone ever even try to say poliwrath isn't the worst pokemon there is, and that one was from gen 1) A lot of what makes a Pokemon good is indeed just opinion.

You want smacked don't you. Or maybe I do, because I happen to love Poliwrath. While not my favorite Fighting or Water type he is in my top for each. Not that there were too many fighting types in Gen1, You have the machop group then the Hitmon___ duo. Primeape, and I think that was it off the bat. Anyway Poliwrath was my top 3 for fighting and I think maybe still is.

May I ask what you hate so much about the Wrath man?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Poliwrath is an absurd Pokemon because physically the only difference between it and it's pre-evo is that it got angry. In what universe does that make it legitimately qualify as a different species? I agree that it's one of the single worst Mons.

Also people still complaining about Klefki and Vanilluxe need to give a long hard look at Voltorb.

~B~

• Upvote 1

well maybe I can admit that Voltorb is quite poor. I mean it is a Haunter/Gastly that got stuck in a pokeball. Also not sure it even learns any real electric attacks on its own. Still there is more to Poliwrath then just a Poliwirl that got angry. I do like your analogy though. Since it is only when it evolves that it becomes the fighting type.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Anybody wanna answer some of the questions I asked before Maomahrimatoro decided to get on this topic just to blurt out his opinion? (Sorry to sound rude, but I still require assistance.) I was reluctant to post the question to begin with because I didn't want to sound like some weirdo who lives alone and has no friends. (even though I am...  :crying:  **) But now I just feel even dorkier. 

**Meta Knight doesn't really cry

Edited by The Meta Knight

MetaKnight.gif  Stay vigilant, my friends. MetaKnight.gif

I am in need of fellow Pokeman trainers to assist me in my quest to complete the national pokedex. I currently need a bulbasaur/mudkip/tyrunt. Thank you for your faithful patronage.

Also my motivation for filling the national dex is simple: shiny charm. So I can get this thing.

He'll probably be my Mega on a team of Lucario, Gyarados, Aegislash, Gardevoir, and whoever else. I've been thinking' I should have a good bug type on my team as well, and the first thing that came to mind was escavalier, but I'm not a particularly huge fan of relatively slow Pokemon. The next one that I thought of was Scizor, (both are bug/steel types) but I don't want to have too many Pokemon that can potentially Mega Evolve (for reasons not disclosed) on my team. Also, whereas Mega Charizard X would make good use of physical Dragon-type moves, Mega Lucario wouldn't be too shabby either. And don't even get me started on Mega Gyarados. Sorry for not really being specific on where I'm trying to go with this team, (I'm trying to go for an "all-round" kind of team) but any suggestions?

Have you looked on the GTS for those Pokemon? It's probably likely that people with the other starters or fossils would be looking to trade those for ones you'd have.

If you want a bug type that's not Scizor, what about Scolipede or Volcarona? They're both very good.

Also, as you mentioned Mega Lucario, is this not for standard OU play? If it is, then you can't use him as he's an Uber.

~B~

I am in need of fellow Pokeman trainers to assist me in my quest to complete the national pokedex. I currently need a bulbasaur/mudkip/tyrunt. Thank you for your faithful patronage.

Also my motivation for filling the national dex is simple: shiny charm. So I can get this thing.

He'll probably be my Mega on a team of Lucario, Gyarados, Aegislash, Gardevoir, and whoever else. I've been thinking' I should have a good bug type on my team as well, and the first thing that came to mind was escavalier, but I'm not a particularly huge fan of relatively slow Pokemon. The next one that I thought of was Scizor, (both are bug/steel types) but I don't want to have too many Pokemon that can potentially Mega Evolve (for reasons not disclosed) on my team. Also, whereas Mega Charizard X would make good use of physical Dragon-type moves, Mega Lucario wouldn't be too shabby either. And don't even get me started on Mega Gyarados. Sorry for not really being specific on where I'm trying to go with this team, (I'm trying to go for an "all-round" kind of team) but any suggestions?

Have you looked on the GTS for those Pokemon? It's probably likely that people with the other starters or fossils would be looking to trade those for ones you'd have.

If you want a bug type that's not Scizor, what about Scolipede or Volcarona? They're both very good.

Also, as you mentioned Mega Lucario, is this not for standard OU play? If it is, then you can't use him as he's an Uber.

~B~

Thanks for the reply. I didn't actually think to look on the GTS. (mainly because I forgot that it existed :P

:i: :m:     :a:     :m_d: :e: :r: :m_p:

And I didn't actually know Mega Lucario was Uber, either... that really sucks. He's one of the coolest Megas ever.  :(  Glad to here there's no restriction on the other Megas I was considering, though.

As for your recommendations regarding which bug-type to use, I actually already considered Scolipede, and decided against him. (nothing personal, but he's not very... attractive...) I didn't think of Volcarona before, though. I will consider it. 

Thanks for the advice! 

UPDATE: Just checked Smogon, and apparently, Aegislash is Uber as well...  :crying: * (NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-- *and so on*)

*Meta Knight doesn't cry

So I came up with a better strategy that will work in singles. 

Durant- Choice Scarf/Focus Sash

Ability- Truant

Moveset

Entrainment

Iron Defense

Protect

Baton Pass

Aegislash

Swords Dance

Sacred Sword

Shadow Sneak

King's Shield

Durant uses Entrainment on the first turn to give the opponent Truant. Switch to Aegislash on a turn the opponent is loafing around. King's shield on attacking turns and Swords Dance on loafing turns. Proceed to sweep the rest of the team.

Any ides for a third pokemon for this team.

I'm only doing this to get the Starf and Lansat berries. If anyone happens to have any spares. Could you trade me one. I can offer a shiny spinda.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Poliwrath is an absurd Pokemon because physically the only difference between it and it's pre-evo is that it got angry. In what universe does that make it legitimately qualify as a different species? I agree that it's one of the single worst Mons.

Also people still complaining about Klefki and Vanilluxe need to give a long hard look at Voltorb.

~B~

gen 1 had a few of those. electrode just turns upside down. also dratini and dragonair (it gets bigger?), and slowpoke just gets a shell on its tail.

@metaknight: you can just play wifi singles against strangers if you wanna use luc and aegislash. keep in mind you'll be fighting even more evil stuff like mega mom and blaziken. aegislash is being considered for an OU retest, though, since it isn't as broken as other stuff 

Edited by Archer Vonn
  • Upvote 1

So I came up with a better strategy that will work in singles.

Durant- Choice Scarf/Focus Sash

Ability- Truant

Moveset

Entrainment

Iron Defense

Protect

Baton Pass

Aegislash

Swords Dance

Sacred Sword

Shadow Sneak

King's Shield

Durant uses Entrainment on the first turn to give the opponent Truant. Switch to Aegislash on a turn the opponent is loafing around. King's shield on attacking turns and Swords Dance on loafing turns. Proceed to sweep the rest of the team.

Any ides for a third pokemon for this team.

I'm only doing this to get the Starf and Lansat berries. If anyone happens to have any spares. Could you trade me one. I can offer a shiny spinda.

King's Shield doesn't block status. You'll want a Pokemon with Protect to block everything. Why not something that can boost speed too, like Mega Mence? Tons of things will do better than Aegislash, really.

Third Poke should at least be able to hit Shedinja. A Destiny Bond user would probably be good, given that the AI does not know how to stop it properly.

You should give Durant an attacking move too. And obviously a whole different set if you Scarf it.

~B~

Edited by Ballom

But honestly? There have always been terrible Pokemon (don't anyone ever even try to say poliwrath isn't the worst pokemon there is, and that one was from gen 1) A lot of what makes a Pokemon good is indeed just opinion.

You want smacked don't you. Or maybe I do, because I happen to love Poliwrath. While not my favorite Fighting or Water type he is in my top for each. Not that there were too many fighting types in Gen1, You have the machop group then the Hitmon___ duo. Primeape, and I think that was it off the bat. Anyway Poliwrath was my top 3 for fighting and I think maybe still is.

May I ask what you hate so much about the Wrath man?

Like Ballom said, it's the absurdity of "evolving" through the power of frowns. Gen 1 in general wasn't really that great at evolution. We had three that were just "ye olde pokemon, but with three heads!" as well as the now infamous Voltorb/Electrode family, and of course Slowpoke. And if we want to get really into it evolutions like Ponyta's or Dratini's as Archer Vonn said, or even some of those of the starters, even, aren't particularly imaginative. Not that I really mind those, though.

Poliwrath really is in a league of his own amongst all Pokemon, though. He really just gets angry, and that's pretty awful.

I like to say that it's just angry you evolved it wrong.

• Upvote 1

AXKP5KC.png

I can't really hate any of the Pokemon designs. I will agree that some are weirder than others. But I love all 714 of them. If I had to choose at least one from every generation. I guess it would be.

Eevee (Never was a fan of the Eevee line)

Wobbafet (Female version only)

Altaria (Why its a dragon I'll never know)

Froslass (Only cause most of my favorite pokemon are either weak to ice or ghost)

Swanna (Those markings on its breast just don't look right to me)

Hawlucha (Only cause Korrina's swept my team in Y with flying press)

Keep in mind these are very vague reasons. I still like each of them.

Least favorite Pokemon, huh.

Gen 1...well, like I said, Poliwrath is unquestionably the worst there is, but that seems unfair considering he truly is just the most awful. I think Blastoise is a good runner-up though. The worst final starer evolution for one of my favorites....for shame...

Gen 2...not a big fan of the Ledyba family I guess? Hitmontop and Pineco are also kinda dumb. Stantler has a weird butt.

Gen 3...Volbeat is one ugly bug. Castform isn't doing anyone any favors by existing either, honestly.

Gen 4...Hippopotas.

Gen 5. Man, there's a few...Samurott, Patrat/Watchog, Simipour, the Kami trio...bad, all of them.

Gen 6 really only has Slurpuff  going for it as far as bad looking mon go.

Especial mega mention to Mega Metagross, Heracross. Parts of Gyarados.

I don't dislike a lot of Pokemon. Choosing favorites is probably harder, just because I like so many of them.

AXKP5KC.png

Altaria is pretty awesome, even more so now that it can Mega evolve. Plus, lots of dragons don't make sense. Flygon is an insect, Haxorus is just a big lizard, and Goomy is a pile of goo.

As for me, if I had to pick a least favorite from each Gen, hmm...

Gen 1: Mr. Mime, maybe. Few in Gen 1 that I actively dislike.

Gen 2: Snubbull

Gen 3: Volbeat/Illumise

Gen 4: I generally don't actively dislike too many here. Maybe Pachirisu.

Gen 5: PATRAT! Single most hideous and awful Pokemon ever. And it's evo is barely any better. Also Dewott is inexplicably hideous for Oshawott being okay and Samurott being pretty cool. Timburr and Gurdurr are pretty dumb too, with only Conkeldurr being redeemed. Yeah, I was more polarized in my view of Gen 5 Pokes...

Gen 6: Diggersby looks hideous. Pancham looks awful too. Somebody needs to wipe the smirk off that stupid panda's face.

~B~

Least favorite Pokemon, huh.

Gen 1...well, like I said, Poliwrath is unquestionably the worst there is, but that seems unfair considering he truly is just the most awful. I think Blastoise is a good runner-up though. The worst final starer evolution for one of my favorites....for shame...

Gen 2...not a big fan of the Ledyba family I guess? Hitmontop and Pineco are also kinda dumb. Stantler has a weird butt.

Gen 3...Volbeat is one ugly bug. Castform isn't doing anyone any favors by existing either, honestly.

Gen 4...Hippopotas.

Gen 5. Man, there's a few...Samurott, Patrat/Watchog, Simipour, the Kami trio...bad, all of them.

Gen 6 really only has Slurpuff  going for it as far as bad looking mon go.

Especial mega mention to Mega Metagross, Heracross. Parts of Gyarados.

I don't dislike a lot of Pokemon. Choosing favorites is probably harder, just because I like so many of them.

You have just claimed hatred to some of my all time favorite Pokemon. Blastoise, Mega Gyarados, Mega Metagross, Mega Heracross, Ledyba, AND Hitmontop. Let me just say that every Pokemon is beautiful; it just takes the right trainer to see it.

I think it's safe to say making a list of Pokemon you hate is a good way to start a flame war. (on certain sites that aren't Bzpower...) Why don't we all name some of our all time favorite Pokemon instead? 

I'll start. (since if I don't, nobody will take me seriously...)

Gen 1.  Gyarados. I love him because he's that first-gen mon that's always stuck with me. I almost always have a Gyarados on my team to this very day. I also love all the fully-evolved starters that aren't Venasaur. (Blastoise included. He's a giant tortoise with friggin' cannons coming out of his back. 'Nuff said.)

Gen 2. Steelix or Scizor. That's a tough one. Tyranitar ain't too shabby either. If I wasn't making an effort to exclude legendaries, I'd totally choose Ho-oh.

Gen 3. There are probably more Pokemon I love from gen-3 than any other generation. To name a few, there's Sceptile, Ninjask, (he's a ninja) Milotic, Absol, Tropius, (yup,) Gardevoir, Metagross, and Rayquaza. That's probably most of them. Probably.

Gen 4. Dialga is my #1 favorite Pokemon as of sixth-gen. I also love Lucario. He's probably my #3. Leafeon is also my Favorite Eeveelution. :3

Gen 5. Escavalier or Galvantula. That's also a tough one. I also love Gigalith, but not as much as the other two. Serperior is cool, too. It's the only not-totally-weird fully-evolved starter in gen 5. Gen 5 also has more Pokemon I hate out of any generation, but that could just be a virtue of being the generation that added more new Pokemon than any other generation.

Gen 6. Aegislash. He's just too cool. There's also Greninja. He's also a ninja.

least one

Hawlucha

you dare?!

Keep in mind I only hated it cause I lost to Korrina's had I known where to catch Honedge. I wouldn't have as much dislike for Hawlucha. I've grown to like it now. I guess if I had to change. I would be Slurpuff or Aromatise. I think there prevolutiions are fine but there evolutions could have been a bit better.

Altaria is pretty awesome, even more so now that it can Mega evolve. Plus, lots of dragons don't make sense. Flygon is an insect, Haxorus is just a big lizard, and Goomy is a pile of goo.

As for me, if I had to pick a least favorite from each Gen, hmm...

Gen 1: Mr. Mime, maybe. Few in Gen 1 that I actively dislike.

Gen 2: Snubbull

Gen 3: Volbeat/Illumise

Gen 4: I generally don't actively dislike too many here. Maybe Pachirisu.

Gen 5: PATRAT! Single most hideous and awful Pokemon ever. And it's evo is barely any better. Also Dewott is inexplicably hideous for Oshawott being okay and Samurott being pretty cool. Timburr and Gurdurr are pretty dumb too, with only Conkeldurr being redeemed. Yeah, I was more polarized in my view of Gen 5 Pokes...

Gen 6: Diggersby looks hideous. Pancham looks awful too. Somebody needs to wipe the smirk off that stupid panda's face.

~B~

I actually really like all of the gen 3 pokemon. So picking one was the hardest. I went with Altaria cause back when I played gen 3. I was really was curious as why it was a dragon when it looked like a bird. Now that it has a mega. I like it a lot more.

You have just claimed hatred to some of my all time favorite Pokemon. Blastoise, Mega Gyarados, Mega Metagross, Mega Heracross, Ledyba, AND Hitmontop. Let me just say that every Pokemon is beautiful; it just takes the right trainer to see it.

I think it's safe to say making a list of Pokemon you hate is a good way to start a flame war. (on certain sites that aren't Bzpower...) Why don't we all name some of our all time favorite Pokemon instead? 

I'll start. (since if I don't, nobody will take me seriously...)

Gen 1.  Gyarados. I love him because he's that first-gen mon that's always stuck with me. I almost always have a Gyarados on my team to this very day. I also love all the fully-evolved starters that aren't Venasaur. (Blastoise included. He's a giant tortoise with friggin' cannons coming out of his back. 'Nuff said.)

Gen 2. Steelix or Scizor. That's a tough one. Tyranitar ain't to shabby either. If I wasn't making an effort to exclude legendaries, I'd totally choose Ho-oh.

Gen 3. There are probably more Pokemon I love from gen-3 than any other generation. To name a few, there's Sceptile, Ninjask, (he's a ninja) Milotic, Absol, Tropius, (yup,) Gardevoir, Metagross, and Rayquaza. That's probably most of them. Probably.

Gen 4. Dialga is my #1 favorite Pokemon as of sixth-gen. I also love Lucario. He's probably my #3. Leafeon is also my Favorite Eeveelution. :3

Gen 5. Escavalier or Galvantula. That's also a tough one. I also love Gigalith, but not as much as the other two. Serperior is cool, too. It's the only not-totally-weird fully-evolved starter in gen 5. Gen 5 also has more Pokemon I hate out of any generation, but that could just be a virtue of being the generation that added more new Pokemon than any other generation.

Gen 6. Aegislash. He's just too cool. There's also Greninja. He's also a ninja.

I can agree to that. This is my list of my 6 favorites from each gen. (Only listing the fully evolved versions. I like the prevolutions of them as well)

Gen 1- Dugtrio, Pidgeot, Ditto, Blastoise, Lapras, Kabutops (Magneton, Porygon and Golbat for runner ups)

Gen 2- Crobat, Mantine, Shuckle, Typhosion, Ledian, Unown (Porygon 2 for runner up)

Gen 3- Rayquaza, Linoone, Cradily, Blaziken, Kyogre, Groudon (Dusclops and Luvdisc for runner ups)

Gen 4- Rotom, Magnezone, Vespiquen, Dusknoir, Empoleon, Porygon Z (Mantyke for runner up)

Gen 5- Cofagrigus, Volcarona, Alomamola, Serperior, Krookodile, Vanniluxe

Gen 6- Aegislash, Pangoro, Malamar, Aurorus, Chesnaught, Noivern

Edited by Takanuinuva

Yeah a favorites list...might take a while. I like a lot of Pokemon.

Gen 1: Bulbasaur, Wartortle, Raichu, Dragonair, Chansey, Pinsir. Mewtwo too generally.

Gen 2: Chikorita, Feraligatr, Murkrow, Misdreavus (best pokemon), Steelix, Scizor, Heracross, Skarmory. Lugia and Ho-oh too.

Gen 3: Sceptile, Blaziken, Mudkip, Gardevoir, Mawile (second best pokemon), Illumise, Roselia, Zangoose, Metagross, Jirachi

Gen 4: Empoleon, Staraptor, Shinx, Luxray, Vespiquen, Lopunny, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Toxicroak, Togekiss, Leafeon, Gliscor, Gallade, Froslass, Probopass, Dusknoir, Azelf, Uxie, Cresselia, Giratina.

Gen 5: Serperior, Dewott, Simisage, Audino, Leavanny, Whirlipede, Scolipede, Whimsicott, Lilligant, Maractus, Cofagrigus, Reuniclus, Ferrothorn, Chandelure, Haxorus, Golurk, Bisharp, Volcarona, Virizion, Reshiram, Zekrom, Meloetta.

Gen 6: Fennekin, Braixen, Frogadier, Florges, Pangoro, Espurr, Meowstic (Female), Honedge, Aegislash, Spritzee, Aromatisse, Barbaracle, Dragalge, Clauncher, Clawitzer, Phantump, Trevenant, Sliggoo, Pumpkaboo, Avalugg.

Mega Mention to Mega Charizard Y, Mega Gengar, Mega Mewtwo X/Y, Mega Blaziken, Mega Gardevoir, Mega Mawile (the bestest), Mega Banette, Mega Lucario, Mega Steelix, Mega Sceptile, Mega Glalie, Mega Rayquaza, Mega Lopunny, Mega Audino.

I said I liked a lot of them. And I do. I had to be very selective for this list.

(wow i sure like the past three gens i guess???)

Edited by farmstink buttlass

AXKP5KC.png

Favorites per gen for me:

1-Venusaur

2-Celebi

3-Altaria

4-Togekiss

5-Chandelure

6-Aegislash

That's without even mentioning any honorable mentions like Gyarados, Glaceon, Sylveon, Serperior, Reuniclus, Talonflame, Sableye, Mawile, Zygarde, Xerneas, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Arceus, Genesect, Reshiram or Keldeo.

• Upvote 1

i was quite upset by that list as well lol

fav:

1: gyarados, hitmonlee, haunter, zapdos, articuno, machamp, rhydon

2: heracross, tyranitar, feraligatr, raikou, celebi (fav pixie), forretress

3: metagross. manectric. didn't like 3.

4. roserade rhyperior, garchomp, giratina-o (like could be better but its design for all its flaws is still really good), lucario, electivire (why cant he be good), darkrai, heatran, yanmega

5. kyurem-b, thundurus and landorus incarnate (therians ugly) zekrom, bisharp, scrafty. conkeldurr. volcarona, hydreigon. beartic, escavalier, cof@grigus, genesect

6. aegislash, greninja, talonbird, tyrantrum. chesnaught, braixen, MUCHA LUCHA, avalugg

fav megas in design are charizard X and mega beedrill. sceptile honorable mention.

least fav:

1. gloom. tried so hard to make it ugly and it was ugly.

2. girafarig

3. no comment

4. shellos. (gastro is cool)

5. all final stage starters

6. delphox. the middle stage of scatterbug.

also while we're doing lists here's a list of pokemon i think have the most overrated designs in each gen:

1. jolteon

2. typhlosion, suicune.

3. flygon

4. gallade

5. none are super popular that don't deserve to be. 

6. goodra. 

i like goodra

Anyways, top pokemon? This is hard for me, honestly. Mostly because I can't pick favorites.

Gen1 - Kabutops, Mewtwo, Mew

Gen2 - Tyranitar and Celibi

Gen3 - Rayquaza, Deoxys, Grovyle, Metagross, Latios

Gen4 - Empoleon, Giratina (Both O and A), Darkrai, Palkia

Gen5 - Zekrom, Genesect, Volcarona

Gen6 - Honedge line, Hawlucha, Goomy, Goodra, Binacle (SOLELY because of the name), Tyrantrum.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

On topic of favorites. What are your favorite songs from the games

Favorite route music-

(Includes Caves, Towers etc)

Favorite town music-

Favorite vs wild Pokemon music-

Favorite vs trainer music-

Favorite vs rival music-

(also includes trainers with there own themes like Zinnia, Colress etc)

Favorite vs team grunt music-

Favorite vs team admin/leader music-

Favorite vs gym leader music-

Favorite vs elite four music-

Favorite vs champion music-

Favorite vs legendary music-

Favorite misc- 

(Includes credits and event music)

You don't have to list them all. And you can have multiple favorites of each category.

Mine are

Favorite route music- Route 38, Johto, Route 18, Kalos

Favorite town music- Verdanturf, Lavender, Petalburg, Slateport, Jubilife, Oreburgh, Castellia,, Nimbasa, Aspertia

Favorite vs wild Pokemon music- Hoenn, Unova (Rare pokemon version)

Favorite vs trainer music- Unova (Battle Subway)

Favorite vs rival music- Black/White 2 rival, Zinnia, Colress, Wally

Favorite vs team grunt music- Team Plasma Black/White 2

Favorite vs team admin/leader music- N's theme

Favorite vs gym leader music- Kanto

Favorite vs elite four music- Kalos

Favorite vs champion music- Iris

Favorite vs legendary music- Vs Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Vs Deoxys

Favorite misc- Unwavering emotions. N's farewell. Black/White 2 credits, Super Secret Training

My favorite Pokémon? Do we want by type or generation? Copy the Type Tag if you want to navigate to a specific list. :D Yeah there are Duplicate for the multi-type Pokémon.

| {Bug} | {Dark} | {Dragon} | {Electric} | {Fairy} | {Fighting} | {Fire} | {Flying} | {Ghost} |

| {Grass} | {Ground} | {Ice} | {Normal} | {Poison} | {Psychic} | {Rock} | {Steel} | {Water} |

| {Bug} |

#013-5 Beedrill Set (Bug)(Poison)

#048 Venonat (Bug)(Poison)

#127 Pincer and Mega Pincer (Bug)(Flying)

#167 Spinarak (Bug)(Poison)

#214 Heracross (Bug)(Fighting)

#291 Ninjask (Bug)(Flying)

#347-8 Armaldo set (Bug)(Rock)

#414 Mothim (Bug)(Flying)

#543-5 Scolipede set (Bug)(Poison)

#596 Galvantula (Bug)(Electric)

#632 Durant (Bug)(Steel)

#636-7 Volcarona Set (Bug)(Fire)

| {Dark} |

#130 Mega Gyarados (Water)(Dark)

#197 Umbreon (Dark)

#228 Houndour (Dark)(Fire)

#248 Tyranitar (Rock)(Dark)

#261 Poochyena (Dark)

#273-5 Shiftry Set (Grass)(Dark)

#318-9 Sharpedo Set (Water)((Dark)

#434-5 Skuntank Set (Poison)(Dark)

#551-3 Krookodile Set (Ground)(Dark)

#633-5 Hydreigon (Dark)(Dragon)

#658 Greninja (Water)(Dark)

#686-7 Malamar Set (Dark)(Psychic)

#717 Yveltal (Dark)(Flying)

| {Dragon} |

#006 Mega Charizard X (Fire)(Dragon)

#148 Dragonair (Dragon)

#330 Flygon (Ground)(Dragon)

#371-3 Salamence Set (Dragon)(Flying)

#443-5 Garchomp Set (Dragon)(Ground)

#611 Fraxure (Dragon)

#696-7 Tyrantrum Set (Rock)(Dragon)

#714-5 Noivern Set (Flying)(Dragon)

| {Electric} |

#026 Raichu (Electric)

#125 Electabuzz (Electric)

#135 Jolteon (Electric)

#239 Elekid (Electric)

#466 Electivire (Electric)

#596 Galvantula (Bug)(Electric)

#695 Heliolisk (Electric)(Normal)

| {Fairy} | Not a big selection here...

#035 Clefairy (Fairy)

#210 Granbull (Fairy)

| {Fighting} |

#056-7 Primeape Set (Fighting)

#062 Poliwrath (Water)(Fighting) "Yeah I know some people don't like him but I do so there :P...

#067 Machoke (Fighting)

#106 Hitmonlee (Fighting)

#214 Heracross (Bug)(Fighting)

#257 Blaziken (Fire)(Fighting)

#297 Hariyama (Fighting)

| {Fire} | Sit back and get ready to read a while, It's going to be a long one...

#004-6 Charmander set (Fire)

#006 Charizard Set (Fire)(Flying)(Dragon) Yeah I felt he needed to be added twice for being my Favorite Pokémon of all time :D.

#058-9 Growlithe Set (Fire)

#078 Rapidash (Fire)

#155-7 Typhlosion Set (Fire)

#228 Houndour (Dark)(Fire)

#250 Ho-Oh (Fire)(Flying)

#255-7 Blaziken Set (Fire)(Fighting)

#383 Mega Groudon (Ground)(Fire)

#607-9 Chandelure Set (Ghost)(Fire)

#636-7 Volcarona Set (Bug)(Fire)

#653-5 Delphox Set (Fire)(Psychic)

#663 Talonflame (Fire)(Flying)

#667-8 Male Pyroar Set (Fire)(Normal)

| {Flying} |

#006 Charizard (Fire)(Flying)(Dragon) Yep He's on 3 of the lists.. Cannot keep a good Pokémon down...

#016-8 Pidgeot Set (Normal)(Flying)

#021-2 Fearow Set (Normal)(Flying)

#085 Dodrio (Normal)(Flying)

#127 Mega Pinsir (Bug)(Flying)

#130 Gyarados (Water)(Flying)

#142 Aerodactyl and Mega form (Rock)(Flying)

#144 Articuno (Ice)(Flying)

#164 Noctowl (Normal)(Flying)

#207 Gligar (Ground)(Flying)

#226 Mantine (Water)(Flying)

#250 Ho-Oh (Fire)(Flying)

#277 Swellow (Normal)(Flying)

#291 Ninjask (Bug)(Flying)

#373 Salamence (Dragon)(Flying)

#414 Mothim (Bug)(Flying)

#472 Gliscor (Ground)(Flying)

#567 Archeops (Rock)(Flying)

#628 Braviary (Normal)(Flying)

#663 Talonflame (Fire)(Flying)

#714-5 Noivern Set (Flying)(Dragon)

#717 Yveltal (Dark)(Flying)

| {Ghost} | Another group that isn't so large...

#093 Haunter (Ghost)(Poison)

#563 Cofagrigus (Ghost)

#607-9 Chandelure Set (Ghost)(Fire)

#679-81 Honedge Set (Steel)(Ghost)

| {Grass} | A limited few that peak my interest

#001-3 Bulbasaur Set (Grass)(Poison)

#069-71 Victreebel Set (Grass)(Poison)

#253 Grovyle (Grass)

#273-5 Shiftry Set (Grass)(Dark)

#387-9 Torterra Set (Grass)(Ground)

| {Ground} |

#027-8 Sandslash Set (Ground)

#034 Nidoking (Poison)(Ground)

#075 Graveler (Rock)(Ground)

#104-5 Marowak Set (Ground)

#111 Rhyhorn (Ground)(Rock)

#195 Quagsire (Water)(Ground)

#207 Gligar (Ground)(Flying)

#246 Larvitar (Rock)(Ground)

#330 Flygon (Ground)(Dragon)

#340 Whiscash (Water)(Ground)

#383 Groudon (Ground)

#389 Torterra (Grass)(Ground)

#443-5 Garchomp Set (Dragon)(Ground)

#472 Gliscor (Ground)(Flying)

#529-30 Excadrill Set (Ground)(Steel)

#551-3 Krookodile Set (Ground)(Dark)

| {Ice} | Wow another small one...

#091 Cloyster (Water)(Ice)

#144 Articuno (Ice)(Flying)

#614 Beartic (Ice)

| {Normal} |

#016-8 Pidgeot Set (Normal)(Flying)

#020 Raticate (Normal)

#021-2 Fearow Set (Normal)(Flying)

#085 Dodrio (Normal)(Flying)

#115 Kangaskhan and Mega form (Normal)

#128 Tauros (Normal)

#132 Ditto (Normal)

#137 Porygon (Normal)

#164 Noctowl (Normal)(Flying)

#277 Swellow (Normal)(Flying)

#293-5 Exploud Set (Normal)

#432 Purugly (Normal)

#628 Braviary (Normal)(Flying)

#667-8 Male Pyroar Set (Fire)(Normal)

#695 Heliolisk (Electric)(Normal)

| {Poison} |

#001-3 Bulbasaur Set (Grass)(Poison)

#013-5 Beedrill Set (Bug)(Poison)

#024 Arbok (Poison)

#032-4 Nidoran♂ Set (Poison)(Ground)

#048 Venonat (Bug)(Poison)

#069-71 Victreebel Set (Grass)(Poison)

#073 Tentacruel (Water)(Poison)

#088-9 Muk Set (Poison)

#093 Haunter (Ghost)(Poison)

#167 Spinarak (Bug)(Poison)

#434-5 Skuntank Set (Poison)(Dark)

#543-5 Scolipede set (Bug)(Poison)

| {Psychic} |

#064 Kadabra (Psychic)

#096 Drowzee (Psychic)

#326 Grumpig (Psychic)

#655 Delphox (Fire)(Psychic)

#686-7 Malamar Set (Dark)(Psychic)

| {Rock} |

#075 Graveler (Rock)(Ground)

#111 Rhyhorn (Ground)(Rock)

#141 Kabutops (Rock)(Water)

#142 Aerodactyl and Mega form (Rock)(Flying)

#248 Tyranitar (Rock)(Dark)

#304-6 Aggron Set (Steel)(Rock)

#347-8 Armaldo set (Rock)(Bug)

#408-9 Rampardos Set (Rock)

#525 Boldore (Rock)

#564-5 Carracosta Set (Water)(Rock)

#567 Archeops (Rock)(Flying)

#696-7 Tyrantrum Set (Rock)(Dragon)

| {Steel} |

#304-6 Aggron Set (Steel)(Rock)

#395 Empoleon (Water)(Steel)

#530 Excadrill (Ground)(Steel)

#632 Durant (Bug)(Steel)

#679-81 Honedge Set (Steel)(Ghost)

| {Water} |

#007-9 Squirtle (Water)

#062 Poliwrath (Water)(Fighting)

#073 Tentacruel (Water)(Poison)

#091 Cloyster (Water)(Ice)

#098-9 Kingler Set (Water)

#117 Seadra (Water)

#130 Gyarados & Mega form (Water)(Flying)

#141 Kabutops (Rock)(Water)

#195 Quagsire (Water)(Ground)

#226 Mantine (Water)(Flying)

#245 Suicune (Water)

#318-9 Sharpedo Set (Water)((Dark)

#321 Wailord (Water)

#340 Whiscash (Water)(Ground)

#393-5 Empoleon Set (Water)(Steel)

#457 Lumineon (Water)

#564-5 Carracosta Set (Water)(Rock)

#656-8 Greninja Set (Water)(Dark)

Wow that's quite a list. Out of all 720 something Pokémon these are the ones I like for each type... Have fun...

Onua.png

Yeah it seems I am not as much of an Ice type fan as other types. Though there was a iceberg type Pokémon that I though looked kind of cool, though since I don't really know anything about it I left it off the list.

Two people that like what now? Was there a Pokémon on my list nobody is suppose to like?

Onua.png

For music, I'll just mention my favorites for ORAS: Vs Zinnia, Vs Primal Reversion, Vs Maxie/Archie, Sea Mauville, Oceanic Museum. There are plenty of others that are great, though. The soundtrack for ORAS is spectacular overall.

As for Pokemon in general, I'd say that my favorite type would probably be Ice. It seems to have a ton of awesome designs, and they're fun to battle with too.

~B~

I don't think I've ever pulled a legendary from wonder trade.

Onua.png

I've only pulled a Zygarde from WT.

Meanwhile my roommate managed to get a shiny Slowpoke and another shiny off of wondertrade.

On the only day he used it.

i am cursed to never find shinies it seems. Despite getting Pokerus twice, and getting a crit catch on the Delta Episode Rayquaza.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

yeah, seeing as how in my pokemon career I think I've found 3 total shiny and almost every game has a pokerus capture. I think it is safe to say that the virus seems more common for me than Shinies.

Onua.png

i pulled pokerus and a shiny shroomish back in BW, outside of that my luck's been quiet. my friend caught two shiny mienfoo's in the same day and he's so proud of it. shinies are sort of an irrelevant thing though, being shiny means nothing and if they have bad stats they're useless.

I've gotten both a Shiny Ho-oh and a Shiny Lugia from Wonder Trade. I gave the Ho-oh away to a friend. And I'm holding the Shiny Lugia for that same friend if her attempts at getting one in Soul Silver via soft resetting doesn't work out.

*whistles sheepishly, kicks his sixty-five shinies out of sight*

(only about 40 of them are actually mine though? the rest i just stole from gts. i have not gotten any shinies from wonder trade, although i got a mewtwo once. for a magikarp! it was neat)

AXKP5KC.png

dear gamefreak, please put all evolutionary stones in some sort of shop in the future, because your RNG based system of rewards from rematches is NOT effective or reliable. i don't care how expensive the stones are, what currency they use (though BP makes the most sense), just do it, or at least guarantee a few stones in game. 

sincerely, a man with a handful of 5IV doublades and no way to evolve them.