LEGO and Levi's Team Up on New Clothing Line

Hapori Tohu

2020-09-10_Levi_Announce_teaser.jpg
Today LEGO is revealing the results of a partnership with Levi Strauss & Co. that was recently teased on social media. "LEGO Group x Levi's" is a collection of clothing and accessories that take the fun and creativity of our favorite building toy and turn it into wearable art that you can show off every day. Many of the offerings include a new silicone baseplate that you can build on with bricks or the included DOTS tiles. To check out the reveal video, see images of the products, and read the full press release, read on!

View the full article

• Like 1

I love this idea! Admittedly though, I'm not sure if I would wear these because of the very bright primary color scheme. I wonder if the dots tiles would need to be removed prior to washing and am curious about how comfortable the jacket would be with the exposed silicone plate sewn below the collar. Makes me wonder if LEGO would ever sell fabric with the attached silicone studs. That would be glorious for both clothing design and MOCing.

goldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpgIMG_7223(2).jpg.62624129031c1e2fd7df50d70b18f765.jpggoldy.jpg.2a929e25bde483fa0a84efa39cb7af8d.jpg

IMG_0692.GIF.3309bb29bcc7460f3b8786a87af44771.png.da7133cb92dbb2189370ddfa6f4d46de.png Member-Made Emote Topic h.jpg.3e4ad884a1ceef85d03b81b5df0c09ef.jpg

Original Mush art thanks to @Bambi

On 9/10/2020 at 1:57 PM, Mushy the Mushroom said:

I wonder if the dots tiles would need to be removed prior to washing

I would personally recommend removing all of the LEGO elements before washing. The spinning of the washing machine would act kind of like a rock tumbler and dull the edges of the pieces and scuff up their smooth surfaces.

• Like 1