Dokuma's Nanonicle V.1

Knave

Well kids, I promised a release in December 2009, and I'm making good on that--albeit at the very last minute. tongue.gifFor those of you wondering why I haven't included much in the way of weapons, there are two reasons: (1) I extremely dislike spriting weapons and (2) I find weapons to be the least-used part of any kit. So unless a huge amount of people clamor for more weapons, I'll just add a few here and there at my own discretion. I do plan on making a generic sword, though, because you'll notice the Toa spritesheets include poses for sword-wielding (represented by a fuschia line).Mm, and yes, I only made the Calix so Kahinuva couldn't say, "DOK WHERE'S THE CALIX" tongue.gifAs for Bioniplush, it's sorta weird for me right now--there are aspects of it I like and aspects I don't care for that much. Within the next month or so I'll probably release what I have and turn it over for fankits.By far, though, Nanonicle is the most fun I've had spriting in a while. Enjoy! happy.gifComing soon:

• [*]More views of current Kanohi/heads[*]More armor[*]More elemental powers[*]A potential alternate version using a different palette with randomized hues (like real spriters use and us BZP spriters typically forget tongue.gif)--notice such a palette is used on the fire elemental[*]Stuff

Original Topic: LinkEdit by bones: For the record, I approved this topic. (And for future reference, it's best to mention staff approval so there's no confusion. :)) Edited by bonesiii

"An old silent pond...

A frog jumps into the pond,

splash! Silence again."

-Matsuo Batsho