Remastered remakes of video games, anyone?

Lenny7092

Hi, guys! You know, there are many games that are remastered/remade nowadays, like Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon, SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom, Mega Man, two Kirby games, and Mario & Luigi games, as they have better graphics and some bonus stuff. Anyway, I think Lego had the idea a little bit, as there is that Lego Star Wars game called Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, who is like a remaster of Star Wars: The Complete Saga, but with the sequel trilogy. 

Anyway, what Bionicle games do you want to be remastered/remade? For me, here’s this: 

1. Bionicle: The Game (the console version) - improve the graphics, make the characters look more like their sets, so they wouldn’t look so ugly, and give the game 13 levels, six for the Toa Mata (have them fight all six Bohrok breeds), six for the Toa Nuva (have them fight all six Rahkshi), and one for Takanuva. Perhaps a multiplayer mini-game where the Toa have to fight the Bahrag. Plus, perhaps modernize the characters’ looks with CCBS? 
2. Bionicle Heroes (the console version) - make the characters look a little more like their sets, give them voice actors, so they can speak with words, give you the option to play as the Toa Mata and Toa Metru, fix all of those awful glitches, perhaps fix the graphics a little bit, and the Piraka being playable after you defeated Vezon. Get rid of the “Hero Mode”, as you can just simply do stuff without letting that thing do most of the work for you. Fix the descriptions of some things, like the Bohrok. Plus, perhaps modernize the characters’ looks with CCBS? Also, perhaps give the game a multiplayer mini-game where you fight against either the Bahrag or Vezon with the Kardas Dragon, or go with Kirby’s boss rush modes, where you fight against all of the bosses, or their enhanced forms and Vezon and Kardas as the final boss of that (I would imagine after you defeated Fenrakk and then Vezon, Makuta Teridax in his Antidermis form would take the Mask of Life from you and then use it to revive the duo while turning Fenrakk into the Kardas Dragon, so Vezon and Kardas can do a rematch with the Toa). Plus, perhaps a DLC with the Heroes from Hero Factory being playable? Since people consider Bionicle: Heroes to be better than the 2003 game, they want Heroes to be remastered. I would go with that the most as well. 

So, there. :)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

• 2 years later...

As a fan of the Bionicle franchise, I think the old Bionicle games deserve a remastered version with updated graphics and new features. These games hold a special place in my heart, and I believe a modern update would not only introduce them to a new generation of players but also provide a fresh and exciting experience for fans like myself who still remember the original games fondly. I have my eyes set on the activity of this game on websites like https://skycoach.gg/blog, eagerly checking for any updates or news about its potential remaster.

Edited by MikeKaya

• 9 months later...

It's unlikely we get updated games but Bionicle Heroes could deserve improvements like

Higher FPS frame ratio, the running speed and camera speed is very slow
Better accuracy to the sets
Colors should not look like they are faded and rusty
New cutscenes and subtitles with new character interactions to teach new fans about the 2006 lore
Option to turn off the Hero Mode music (It gets tiring fast since it overlaps with the slight different tune of the same main theme)
Matoro's sniper function needs zoom levels
All get characters have melee as a primary attack option with the weapon

Fixed weapons Lewa's axe as a shotgun was odd, and Hewkii and Nuparu were missing their real weapons
Not make Vezon overlap with the piraka skins and piraka areas can be unlocked by any piraka
More enemy variety than Bohrok and Vahki but don't make the new ones harder or easier to defeat

I'm all in for discussing remastered games and gaming in general! It's fantastic to see classic titles get a fresh lease of life with improved graphics and gameplay. Your ideas for Bionicle games are intriguing, and it's evident you have a deep passion for the franchise. I also like to play CS2. As for me, it's a classic in its own right, and I've recently stumbled upon a bustling market for in-game skins. The gaming world keeps evolving, and it's exciting to be part of communities that explore these new horizons.

Edited by MikeJackson
  • Upvote 1

On 11/13/2023 at 5:01 PM, MikeJackson said:

I'm all in for discussing remastered games and gaming in general! It's fantastic to see classic titles get a fresh lease of life with improved graphics and gameplay. Your ideas for Bionicle games are intriguing, and it's evident you have a deep passion for the franchise.

Yes. I wish every Bionicle fan had still kept that kind of passion. Since Bionicle’s premature cancellations, some people are no longer enthusiastic. Some act sarcastic and make fun of fans’ ideas. They don’t even try to appreciate other people’s ideas. We have dreams, you know. We can make up great ideas, which Bionicle could have used to make itself better. If Bionicle returns, maybe that could happen, too. Remakes of the 2003 and 2006 games would be a good idea, too, since we dig console games. I mean, if the games would get improved, we could like it more. :)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)