Turaga Revamps + Jovan

Calamitous T

I tried to make some 'low-key' revamps of the Turaga that would fit with the early year sets... and then I tried to make a video! I don't quite have all the perpendicular connector pieces in the lengths and colours I'd like but... pretty colours!

https://youtu.be/PrHc6N-IJ44

20200830_160356.thumb.jpg.948d64430e62ed133dbe7beb69603003.jpg

20200916_171517.thumb.jpg.0d658cebbada97cade02ad51c2b2bfb9.jpg

Edited by Calamitous T
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

wow! these Turaga revamps look freaking awesome! they give off kind ov a "movie feel" to some extent! however; i always thought there were more Turaga in the MU than just these nine! i know there were Turaga ov Voya Nui but then they got killed? i don't know it's been so long! ha ha! :D 

anyway, good job! i'll definitely hit you up with a sub! :) 

11 hours ago, TheZOMBIEJ said:

wow! these Turaga revamps look freaking awesome! they give off kind ov a "movie feel" to some extent! however; i always thought there were more Turaga in the MU than just these nine! i know there were Turaga ov Voya Nui but then they got killed? i don't know it's been so long! ha ha! :D 

anyway, good job! i'll definitely hit you up with a sub! :) 

The one in the back wearing Nuparu's Inika mask (Jovan) was the Turaga of Voya-Nui prior to his death. 

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

6 hours ago, Xboxtravis said:

The one in the back wearing Nuparu's Inika mask (Jovan) was the Turaga of Voya-Nui prior to his death. 

was Jovan the ONLY Turaga ov Voya Nui? he must'v had a hard time trying to keep things in order and handle situations fairly! but seriously! only one Turaga? that can't be right! there must'v been more Turaga that Jovan, Lhikan, Dume, and the main six from 2001! i know the Rahaga were elder Turaga-like beings for a while before being reverted back into the Toa Hagah after the reformation ov Spherus Magna (is that correct? did i get that right?)! i'm having a very hard time believing the aforementioned nine Turaga were all the Turaga that were created for Bionicle G1's story! someone help me! lol 

13 hours ago, TheZOMBIEJ said:

was Jovan the ONLY Turaga ov Voya Nui? he must'v had a hard time trying to keep things in order and handle situations fairly! but seriously! only one Turaga? that can't be right! there must'v been more Turaga that Jovan, Lhikan, Dume, and the main six from 2001! i know the Rahaga were elder Turaga-like beings for a while before being reverted back into the Toa Hagah after the reformation ov Spherus Magna (is that correct? did i get that right?)! i'm having a very hard time believing the aforementioned nine Turaga were all the Turaga that were created for Bionicle G1's story! someone help me! lol 

BioSector01 has you covered:

As of Teridax's reign, there were more Turaga in the Matoran Universe than Toa (meaning there were at least 58 Turaga).

So seven currently accounted for.. only 51 to go!

Also thank you for the feedback everyone :)

Edited by Calamitous T

6 hours ago, Calamitous T said:

BioSector01 has you covered:

As of Teridax's reign, there were more Turaga in the Matoran Universe than Toa (meaning there were at least 58 Turaga).

So seven currently accounted for.. only 51 to go!

Also thank you for the feedback everyone :)

58? that's a lot ov old-timers! lol 

but do any ov those Turaga (excluding the nine in your video) have names, elements, etc.? can Greg Farshtey confirm anything about these Turaga? the curiosity is freaking killing me! lol 

off topic (sorry); i watched your video on YouTube and i see you are British! that's cool! there are some rather cool British folks in the world today! have you heard ov British YouTuber Ashens (real name; Stuart Ashen)? he reviews weird stuff and does other interesting stuff! he is funny as all heck and i enjoy his videos! i think he's from Norwich (which is somewhere in the UK), though exactly what section ov the UK Norwich is in i don't know, but whatever! i was just wondering if you'v heard about him here and there! if not, subscribe to him on YouTube cuz' he's awesome! :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Ooh.  Simple designs, but they work quite well.  I'd personally want to bulk up their torsos a bit, though- they look a little fragile.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )