Jump to content
Lenny7092

Happy 10th anniversary, HF TV show! :)

Recommended Posts

Hi, y’all! Today is when Hero Factory’s TV show got aired on Nicktoons on September 20, 2010. The first episode on there was when Furno fought against Rotor. The show is made by the same creators of Bionicle: The Legend of Reborn in 2009 (that’s a reason I think Bionicle G1 and HF should share the same universe logically) for the first ten episodes while the 11th and final one was made by different people for some reason, which is very underrated. 
 

Let’s be positive. The show is very good for a few reasons. True, the show followed some mistakes that TLR, there had been some animation mistakes and laziness by reusing models, not everything from the sets are in the show, and there is the decreasing budget for some reason, but the show is something that Bionicle G1 should have had from the very beginning (but would have followed the same way as Ninjago does), and the Heroes has some good character development. Let’s give the show some praise. :) 

 

Happy 10th anniversary, TV show! :)


I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i mean, is the show really worth celebrating? yes, the episodes from 2010 to 2013 are actually really cool; there's some very dry humor here and there, the characters were fun to watch on screen, etc.! however; i have problems with the series; 1. inconsistent voice actors! for example; in Ordeal of Fire Nathan Evo 2.0 had an interesting voice! almost like a Japanese warrior or whatever! but from Breakout onward, he had a completely different voice (which actually seemed better than the Japanese sounding voice)! 2. cliffhangers! for example; at the end of Invasion From Below there was an egg sack on board the hero craft! how it got there was never explained after the "episode" concluded (which is If you can't think of a way to say something without using near-curse words, you probably shouldn't say it. -B6)! also, in Brain Attack the Dragon Bolt made an enormous hole in the Hero Factory storage and there was a ton of slime and more Evil Brains than one would suggest! how did those brains get down there? did the Dragon Bolt rapidly reproduced Evil Brains like offspring? how the If you can't think of a way to say something without using near-curse words, you probably shouldn't say it. -B6 does that work? 3. plot-holes! for example; at the tail-end of Breakout we see Von Nebula's hand touch a laptop-like device, but at the start of Brain Attack, the Von Nebula hand was retconned and the real mastermind Black Phantom send the Hero Factory plans to way some bloke name Dark Maker, who is not Von Nebula! so the Von Nebula hand at the end of Breakout was nothing but a way for the creators to troll us! also, Dark Maker's laugh at the end of Breakout was also weird! there's more i could pinpoint by i can be arsed! :P

the biggest thing was Invasion From Below! which is so bad it makes me want to vomit up bloody chunks (yeah that was disgusting, i'm sorry)! it is so flawed it's not even funny! the animation team was different (why? they got tired of paying the other studio so they switched to a worse studio)! the animations were plagued with imperfection (as was the whole episode)! the art style is somewhat different! the voices, oh my God the voices, are almost completely different from the normal cast (Furno sounds Please do not use offensive language. -B6 btw!)! the ending was a cliffhanger (as i said earlier) that was stupid and didn't go anywhere! and finally, the biggest kick in the nuts; Invasion From Below is only an advertisement and NOT AN ACTUAL FREAKING EPISODE!! SERIOUSLY? WHY? it was not an episode, it was just a really long advertisement for the stupid sets (the beasts actually look kinda cool, ngl!) and had no real plot to it! IT WAS COMPLETELY FREAKING POINTLESS!! A WASTE of TIME!! i absolutely freaking hated the Invasion From Below arc! it had nothing to really offer! it was pure garbage! grr! but at least the actual episodes from 2010 to 2013 were cool! :D

anyway; yes, happy anniversary (good Lord! lol)! well my favorite episode was the two-parter Savage Planet (cuz' the Witch Doctor set/character are freaking awesome! :))! while the show had it's flaws (like most shows) it was still enjoyable and i had a few good laughs here and there! the show had plenty of redeeming qualities to it! the humor may be a bit corny, but it's a show for kids! what'r ya gonna do? lol also, if you like IFB more power to you (i still say it sucks)!

 

Maybe be a little more positive, or if you don't have anything constructive to say, maybe don't say anything. Also, it's spelled 'of'. -B6

Edited by Black Six
Offensive language and negativity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude. Calm down. The HF show is not hatable. I agree that IFB is the worst episode, but I believe it’s the budget issues. Plus, those plot holes and cliffhangers. Bionicle has this problem as well. I really wish that the HF will be revived to celebrate its 11th anniversary and have an actual ending, as much as how I want Bionicle to do for its 20th anniversary. The themes have these problems because Lego wasn’t paying as much attention as it used to in the 2000s. :( 

 

Anyway, I like the two-part Breakout special because it’s nice to see the past villains. Lol. I also like how it would start an actual multi-year era, like how Bionicle had, with the Hero Factory being stolen and some evil guy wants to use them to make his army of villains. I still think Vn Nebula was on the end of the two-part special and then gave the plans to the guy (whose name, Dark Maker, is not official, by the way) in the Brain Attack episode. I wish Bulk, Breez, and Nex and their adversaries could have been in there, though, so Bulk and Breez wouldn’t look like their 2.0 selves in BA. Plus, I wish Nex and Stringer would be in BA and IFB fighting their enemies and having their own mechs as well. It’s also a shame that Breakout onwards never had their own DVD. :( 

 

Someone needs to record all 11 of the episodes and then put them on YouTube. Bionicle’s direct-to-video movies have this treatment.

Edited by Lenny7092
Needed to edit the word “video” there. Lol.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

Dude. Calm down. The HF show is not hatable. I agree that IFB is the worst episode, but I believe it’s the budget issues. Plus, those plot holes and cliffhangers. Bionicle has this problem as well. I really wish that the HF will be revived to celebrate its 11th anniversary and have an actual ending, as much as how I want Bionicle to do for its 20th anniversary. The themes have these problems because Lego wasn’t paying as much attention as it used to in the 2000s. :( 

 

Anyway, I like the two-part Breakout special because it’s nice to see the past villains. Lol. I also like how it would start an actual multi-year era, like how Bionicle had, with the Hero Factory being stolen and some evil guy wants to use them to make his army of villains. I still think Vn Nebula was on the end of the two-part special and then gave the plans to the guy (whose name, Dark Maker, is not official, by the way) in the Brain Attack episode. I wish Bulk, Breez, and Nex and their adversaries could have been in there, though, so Bulk and Breez wouldn’t look like their 2.0 selves in BA. Plus, I wish Nex and Stringer would be in BA and IFB fighting their enemies and having their own mechs as well. It’s also a shame that Breakout onwards never had their own DVD. :( 

 

Someone needs to record all 11 of the episodes and then put them on YouTube. Bionicle’s direct-to-video movies have this treatment.

correction; the 10 episodes from 2010 to 2013 are not hatable (not a word, but oh well!)! the IFB extended advert is extremely horrid that "hate" is not enough to describe how bad it is! IT'S THAT BAD!! like i said; the voice inconsistencies are the worst i'v heard in an HF episode (still not an episode, though)! it sucked back in 2014 and it still sucks now! i refuse to watch it even if you threaten to force me to watch it! i just can't be If you can't think of a way to say something without using near-curse words, you probably shouldn't say it. -B6! while, yes it was meant to sell the toys, and i get that! but that's a stupid excuse! it's a waste of time! it is not worth watching! it is complete and utter trash! but if you like IFB that's your problem, not mine! 

again; the show was fine until the IFB advert dropped and was the final nail in the coffin for the series! the 10 actual episodes had some flaws, which is fine, you know, you can't please everyone! but IFB was what truly killed the franchise! yeah it would be nice to see an actual end to the story, but they screwed us out of it with no remorse! 2014 was/is the absolute worst year for Hero Factory! and while the creature sets looked kinda beastly and cool, i hated the look of the mini heroes and their mechs (except the massive Evo mech, that one actually looks freaking awesome! :))! but whatever! it's all subjective anyway so don't let me discourage you if you actually enjoy the IFB stuff! everyone's entitled to an opinion, whether it makes sense or not! :) 

Edited by Black Six
Offensive language and negativity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@TheZOMBIEJ I think you need to calm down a lot. There is no swearing on BZPower, and while you technically did not swear, your language and tone was not necessary. You're allowed to not like something, but you need to be more constructive, or maybe just don't say anything at all.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Black Six said:

@TheZOMBIEJ I think you need to calm down a lot. There is no swearing on BZPower, and while you technically did not swear, your language and tone was not necessary. You're allowed to not like something, but you need to be more constructive, or maybe just don't say anything at all.

yes, sir! i apologize! i have no real excuse for my behavior in this topic! i'll try to keep myself in check! 

also, the word "ov" is used by some European countries (like Poland or whatever) as a version "of" in their language! i only use it cuz' i think it's cool and to kinda, you know, stand out among everyone else here on BZPower! if you don't like it well i'm sorry for being different! -_- 

i will say this; my family and i are moving very soon so i'm under stress cuz' my parents and sister tell me to pack and stuff, and sometimes i get angry and need to vent! it's hard getting stuff done in time for the move to the house! so this week is not gonna be fun, but i am happy we are moving after 13 years ov living in an apartment! things are hectic and it's not fun, but it'll be all worth it once everything is done! that's probably my only excuse for my behavior in this topic thread (even if it's not a good reason to vent while on a forum website)! i'm sure you understand! 

again; i'm sorry for what i said and i'll keep myself in check! stay safe! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TheZOMBIEJ said:

yes, sir! i apologize! i have no real excuse for my behavior in this topic! i'll try to keep myself in check! 

also, the word "ov" is used by some European countries (like Poland or whatever) as a version "of" in their language! i only use it cuz' i think it's cool and to kinda, you know, stand out among everyone else here on BZPower! if you don't like it well i'm sorry for being different! -_- 

i will say this; my family and i are moving very soon so i'm under stress cuz' my parents and sister tell me to pack and stuff, and sometimes i get angry and need to vent! it's hard getting stuff done in time for the move to the house! so this week is not gonna be fun, but i am happy we are moving after 13 years ov living in an apartment! things are hectic and it's not fun, but it'll be all worth it once everything is done! that's probably my only excuse for my behavior in this topic thread (even if it's not a good reason to vent while on a forum website)! i'm sure you understand! 

again; i'm sorry for what i said and i'll keep myself in check! stay safe! :) 

Dude, I pity you. I hated moving, either. Plus, I don’t think you understand what I’m saying with the episodes. I didn’t say that I like IFB. IFB is the worst episode, and that’s understandable because of the huge chances that we never asked for. It also diverges from the main story very much. Black Six is right. You need to calm down and act more reasonable. Nobody else does that. Let’s calmly talk about the episodes and think before you want to say something calmly.


I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Lenny7092 said:

Dude, I pity you. I hated moving, either. Plus, I don’t think you understand what I’m saying with the episodes. I didn’t say that I like IFB. IFB is the worst episode, and that’s understandable because of the huge chances that we never asked for. It also diverges from the main story very much. Black Six is right. You need to calm down and act more reasonable. Nobody else does that. Let’s calmly talk about the episodes and think before you want to say something calmly.

*takes deep breath* very well then! 

so, ... Dark Maker is not an official name, eh? well that was the only name he was given and i thought it was official! where did the name even come from? i mean, it works as a name for the villain responsible for the Evil Brains (at least, to me it does)! 

also, what would you name said villain if Dark Maker was never conceived by anybody? i myself can't think ov a better name for the guy, except maybe Brain Meister or Eckstein (German for "cornerstone" apparently! and don't ask me why i would choose that name cuz' it actually sounds kinda dumb for a villain name)! i don't know, man! what do you think?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheZOMBIEJ said:

*takes deep breath* very well then! 

so, ... Dark Maker is not an official name, eh? well that was the only name he was given and i thought it was official! where did the name even come from? i mean, it works as a name for the villain responsible for the Evil Brains (at least, to me it does)! 

also, what would you name said villain if Dark Maker was never conceived by anybody? i myself can't think ov a better name for the guy, except maybe Brain Meister or Eckstein (German for "cornerstone" apparently! and don't ask me why i would choose that name cuz' it actually sounds kinda dumb for a villain name)! i don't know, man! what do you think?  

Well, we don’t know who is that dude, but in the BA episode, he looks like a relative to Black Phantom, so I would call him the Black Maker or the Brain Maker. “The Dark Maker” is a common fan name, and before that, it was used to name a race of evil creatures in Jak 3, which is a video game. I wish the Heroes could have hint down and arrest that guy if the franchise continued. 
 

Anyway, I would say BA to be the second worst because in the Breakout special, Black Phantom have a guy, whose arm looks like Von Nebula’s arm, maybe he is Von Nebula hiding in the shadows, the plans to create evil versions of the Heroes. The Brain-making guy came out of nowhere, which kind of diverges the main thing unless that villains is using the Brains as a distraction to help Von build a Villain Factory. 
 

I super-wish that we can see through HF’s story bible somehow, because what happened in BA and IFB is wacky.


I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

Well, we don’t know who is that dude, but in the BA episode, he looks like a relative to Black Phantom, so I would call him the Black Maker or the Brain Maker. “The Dark Maker” is a common fan name, and before that, it was used to name a race of evil creatures in Jak 3, which is a video game. I wish the Heroes could have hint down and arrest that guy if the franchise continued. 
 

Anyway, I would say BA to be the second worst because in the Breakout special, Black Phantom have a guy, whose arm looks like Von Nebula’s arm, maybe he is Von Nebula hiding in the shadows, the plans to create evil versions of the Heroes. The Brain-making guy came out of nowhere, which kind of diverges the main thing unless that villains is using the Brains as a distraction to help Von build a Villain Factory. 
 

I super-wish that we can see through HF’s story bible somehow, because what happened in BA and IFB is wacky.

hey! i thought Brain Attack was alright despite, you know, weird plot points! the sets were actually really cool! my favorite ov the Beasts are; 1. Pyrox cuz' he looks like some evil demon devil thing, and 2. Frost Beast cuz' he looks like some kind ov yeti (though the facial expression seems a bit "inappropriate" as JANGBRICKS called it! lol)! so, i mean, the sets were good, still had flaws but were fun to build and use in my old videos (which i deleted for fear ov getting in trouble because ov the COPPA thing)! also they look nice on display! :) 

also, the "breakout" was already a distraction if you payed attention to the final minute and a half ov the second part! apparently the Evil Brains created by Eckstein (dang it! why am i calling him that? aagh! lol) were the real threat all along! oh, and Black Phantom and Eckstein (why?!), judging by their appearances, look so be ov the same race/species so they could be brothers in that respect! just saying! :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2020 at 3:56 AM, Lenny7092 said:

Hi, y’all! Today is when Hero Factory’s TV show got aired on Nicktoons on September 20, 2010. The first episode on there was when Furno fought against Rotor. The show is made by the same creators of Bionicle: The Legend of Reborn in 2009 (that’s a reason I think Bionicle G1 and HF should share the same universe logically) for the first ten episodes while the 11th and final one was made by different people for some reason, which is very underrated. 
 

Let’s be positive. The show is very good for a few reasons. True, the show followed some mistakes that TLR, there had been some animation mistakes and laziness by reusing models, not everything from the sets are in the show, and there is the decreasing budget for some reason, but the show is something that Bionicle G1 should have had from the very beginning (but would have followed the same way as Ninjago does), and the Heroes has some good character development. Let’s give the show some praise. :) 

 

Happy 10th anniversary, TV show! :)

NOOOOOOOOOOO! How did I miss that?!?!?! Well, happy birthday to HF anyway. I guess I kind of have celebrated it, in a way. I re-watched every episode I could the other day, except for Savage Planet 2 (Only the RotR DVD is available where I come from, and episode 7 is the only one not online), I've replayed Mission: Von Nebula, Mission: Ordeal of Fire, Mission: Savage Planet, Breakout v1, Creep/Jungle Crushers and all of those, and I'm busy reading the novels (The Doom Box and Robot Rampage aren't online, so I've had to stick with Legion of Darkness, Collision Course and Mirror World, and, um, the young reader Scholastic books...). For those of you who haven't read the Secret Mission books, they're a jolly good read.

On 9/21/2020 at 7:40 AM, Lenny7092 said:

Dude. Calm down. The HF show is not hatable. I agree that IFB is the worst episode, but I believe it’s the budget issues. Plus, those plot holes and cliffhangers. Bionicle has this problem as well. I really wish that the HF will be revived to celebrate its 11th anniversary and have an actual ending, as much as how I want Bionicle to do for its 20th anniversary. The themes have these problems because Lego wasn’t paying as much attention as it used to in the 2000s. :( 

 

Anyway, I like the two-part Breakout special because it’s nice to see the past villains. Lol. I also like how it would start an actual multi-year era, like how Bionicle had, with the Hero Factory being stolen and some evil guy wants to use them to make his army of villains. I still think Vn Nebula was on the end of the two-part special and then gave the plans to the guy (whose name, Dark Maker, is not official, by the way) in the Brain Attack episode. I wish Bulk, Breez, and Nex and their adversaries could have been in there, though, so Bulk and Breez wouldn’t look like their 2.0 selves in BA. Plus, I wish Nex and Stringer would be in BA and IFB fighting their enemies and having their own mechs as well. It’s also a shame that Breakout onwards never had their own DVD. :( 

 

Someone needs to record all 11 of the episodes and then put them on YouTube. Bionicle’s direct-to-video movies have this treatment.

Here's the links to the episodes that are there (Other than IFB, they're not the best quality):

Trials of Furno; Core Crisis; The Enemy Within; Von Nebula; Ordeal of Fire; Savage Planet Part 1; Breakout Part One; Breakout Part Two; Brain Attack; Invasion From Below

8 hours ago, Lenny7092 said:

Well, we don’t know who is that dude, but in the BA episode, he looks like a relative to Black Phantom, so I would call him the Black Maker or the Brain Maker. “The Dark Maker” is a common fan name, and before that, it was used to name a race of evil creatures in Jak 3, which is a video game. I wish the Heroes could have hint down and arrest that guy if the franchise continued. 
 

Anyway, I would say BA to be the second worst because in the Breakout special, Black Phantom have a guy, whose arm looks like Von Nebula’s arm, maybe he is Von Nebula hiding in the shadows, the plans to create evil versions of the Heroes. The Brain-making guy came out of nowhere, which kind of diverges the main thing unless that villains is using the Brains as a distraction to help Von build a Villain Factory. 
 

I super-wish that we can see through HF’s story bible somehow, because what happened in BA and IFB is wacky.

About Black Phantom being similar to Dark Maker or vice versa, I came up with his weird theory the other day about why they look similar. If you've read Mirror World, you'll know

Spoiler

that the Heroes get stuck in an alternate reality because of a dude called Karter and some weird machine,

.otherwise, don't read the spoiler. So what if the Dark Maker was Black Phantom from an alternate reality that got destroyed because of HF, so he made a machine that could take him to another reality. We already know that Black Phantom makes all kinds of tech: Arachnix Drones, Voltomaces and that weird Breakout shark combi. It would also explain how he's able to

Spoiler

give the knowledge to Karter to jumble the machine up a bit and shoot the heroes into an alternate reality.

So he gets there and finds a weird organism that acts as a brain. This would later form the idea of his artificial brains to attack HF in the prime reality. So he goes to the prime reality and he manages to contact this version of Black Phantom. Of course, he can trust him because he literally knows what he can do. Black Phantom contacts Voltix, hence the breakout occurs. Now DM has the plans of Hero Factory, so he can make a Villain Factory (the Brain Factory is probably a sort of prototype), as well as a reason to start the Galactic Conspiracy: "Join us and fight against Hero Factory because we can't trust them since they let every villain in custody out!" *Read the books for pretty much no more info on the Galactic Conspiracy because the books got discontinued... :(* So, like a much bigger version of the Anti-Hero Factory League from Hero Factory FM. He probably adds, "And if you don't join us, we'll release lots of brains on your planet and you'll all be under our control!" The brains soon get to the Makuhero Planet, and Brain Attack occurs. Then there's SM3, SM4 and SM5. And then comes Invasion From Below which doesn't tie-in with the canon (there's a lot of reasons but my fingers are already getting sore :D), so yeah, Happy Birthday Hero Factory.

This probably deserves a separate topic, but does anybody notice any similarities between HF and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.?

Skye/Furno: The main character who's a hotshot until they have to lead a team.

Coulson/Stormer: The old veteran who blames himself if something bad happens.

Fitz/Nex: The techy bloke.

Simmons/Breez: The girl the techy bloke fancies.

Mack/Surge: The guy who's scared he'll become evil again.

Ward/Rocka: The dude who works by himself and is secretly part of an organization within the organization.

May/Evo (Ordeal): The person who likes to speak less and do martial arts more.

So, yeah, that just about wraps up my extremely long reply...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2020 at 6:51 PM, TheZOMBIEJ said:

again; the show was fine until the IFB advert dropped and was the final nail in the coffin for the series! the 10 actual episodes had some flaws, which is fine, you know, you can't please everyone! but IFB was what truly killed the franchise! yeah it would be nice to see an actual end to the story, but they screwed us out of it with no remorse! 2014 was/is the absolute worst year for Hero Factory! and while the creature sets looked kinda beastly and cool, i hated the look of the mini heroes and their mechs (except the massive Evo mech, that one actually looks freaking awesome! :))! but whatever! it's all subjective anyway so don't let me discourage you if you actually enjoy the IFB stuff! everyone's entitled to an opinion, whether it makes sense or not

I believe the reason why IFB was so bad was because Bionicle G2 was in production at the time, and LEGO wanted to quickly wrap up Hero Factory in order to hype up the return of Bionicle. So, the reason why IFB was the way it was in kind of understandable to be honest. 

Edited by Lego David

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lego David said:

I believe the reason why IFB was so bad was because Bionicle G2 was in production at the time, and LEGO wanted to quickly wrap up Hero Factory in order to hype up the return of Bionicle. So, the reason why IFB was the way it was in kind of understandable to be honest. 

From what I recall, Christian Faber stated on his blog that the main reason was because of budget issues, but yeah, LEGO probably only gave them a low budget because they wanted to start G2 very fast. I think that if LEGO had given Advance/Ghost more time and the original actors/actresses (or even similar voices, i.e. Eric Olsen to Josh Keaton), IFB could've been pretty good. Man, I wish I could read Faber's story bible. There's so many questions I wish could be answered. One of the biggies that's really boggling my brain cells is the real Hero, who Faber said wasn't even from the Hero Factory, but alas, HF is now just floating in the abyss and, not to sound negative, it's presumably not going to be continued. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Lego David said:

I believe the reason why IFB was so bad was because Bionicle G2 was in production at the time, and LEGO wanted to quickly wrap up Hero Factory in order to hype up the return of Bionicle. So, the reason why IFB was the way it was in kind of understandable to be honest. 

if the purpose to kill Hero Factory was to bring Bionicle back it's fine with me! i think people give G2 a lot ov flak for not being as relevant as G1, but we all know the reasons why G2 was canned, but even if the story was not as remember-able as the story for G1 i actually really enjoyed all the sets! sure, some were bad, but they all had their own redeeming qualities! i thought G2 was alright despite, you know, everything that went wrong (before, during and after)! :) 

that being said; Hero Factory's story was still incomplete, and i still say Invasion From Below sucks! i was upset that G2 ended prematurely, but i'v since then been over it! and i forgive Lego for cancelling both G1 & G2 and even HF! Lego are a great company, they have just made many mistakes during the entirety ov their existence! but i still appreciate them! amen! :)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2020 at 3:50 AM, Darth Fandom said:

From what I recall, Christian Faber stated on his blog that the main reason was because of budget issues, but yeah, LEGO probably only gave them a low budget because they wanted to start G2 very fast. I think that if LEGO had given Advance/Ghost more time and the original actors/actresses (or even similar voices, i.e. Eric Olsen to Josh Keaton), IFB could've been pretty good. Man, I wish I could read Faber's story bible. There's so many questions I wish could be answered. One of the biggies that's really boggling my brain cells is the real Hero, who Faber said wasn't even from the Hero Factory, but alas, HF is now just floating in the abyss and, not to sound negative, it's presumably not going to be continued. :(

I believed that making Bionicle G2 in 2015 was sort of a mistake because G2 wasn’t refined, so it got cancelled after two years, and it had caused IFB to be terrible. If G2 has happened much later on, like 2017, maybe HF could have gotten a real ending, and IFB would be better, like you said. It’s a pity for all of this. :( 
 

Anyway, my topic is about the TV show. Say good things. Let’s not get off-topic. Lol.


I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/26/2020 at 8:31 AM, Lenny7092 said:

I believed that making Bionicle G2 in 2015 was sort of a mistake because G2 wasn’t refined, so it got cancelled after two years, and it had caused IFB to be terrible. If G2 has happened much later on, like 2017, maybe HF could have gotten a real ending, and IFB would be better, like you said. It’s a pity for all of this. :( 
 

Anyway, my topic is about the TV show. Say good things. Let’s not get off-topic. Lol.

Talking about the TV show, I started making this HF timeline of media. Eventually it's going to compile all the episodes, books, comics and the works into one timeline. It'll also be put into different realities, i.e. TV/books etc., comics, games, TVCs and other animations, Citadel Mirror World and so on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/27/2020 at 11:37 AM, Darth Fandom said:

Talking about the TV show, I started making this HF timeline of media. Eventually it's going to compile all the episodes, books, comics and the works into one timeline. It'll also be put into different realities, i.e. TV/books etc., comics, games, TVCs and other animations, Citadel Mirror World and so on.

I’m so glad that there is a desecrated fan to Hero Factory, like you. Lego should really acknowledge HF and Bionicle as well as HF’s TV show. :)


I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...