LEGO Ideas Review Results Revealed

Hapori Tohu

Earlier this morning Hasan and Sam from LEGO have announced the results of the First 2020 Review period as well as the Music to our Ears Contest. Of the 28 projects that achieved ten thousand votes of support, only two are still in the running: the Earth Globe by Guillaume Roussel (Disneybrick55) will become an actual LEGO set and Sonic Mania - Green Hill Zone by Viv Grannell (toastergrl) is still under consideration. On the contest side, the Legendary Stratocaster by Tomas Letenay (TOMOELL) will also be turned into a LEGO set you can buy. I'm sure everyone has favorites that they're disappointed did not make it through - I know I do - but I am looking forward to both of the approved ideas, especially the Fender Strat. Let us know if you'll be picking up either of these projects once they make it to store shelves!

View the full article

• Like 1

Yes! Earth Globe! An idea that I gave a vote of support for has been approved! :biggrin:

And yes, I will definitely be getting that set once it becomes available. ^_^

• Like 1

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.