Dents, Dings, And Disasters

Control_Vee

conversingwithout.pngHm. Odd dream - seems the others wandered off. ...And what's this?JK: So. Seems you're back then? What about Leraku?KJ: Oh, uh, you know. After you whacked us, I woke up first. I just left him against the wall back there, dunno what he's doing now.JK: Well, I guess that's good. I didn't want him to keep bugging me just because I felt like switching back to a 'Speed' typing - You know him, all slappy and all that. Plus, I just wanted to look around for myself a little while.KJ: Oh. Uh... that's okay then...Seems that the best thing to do at this point is leave them be. Besides - there's something bugging you about one of these tunnels. Something you've forgotten, but not entirely. But you've tried to. Edited by Leraku

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.

Wow. I feel bad about that, even if it was just my character.So wait, by switching back to a speed typing, does that mean it was an accident?I never realized this would be so epic. I can't wait to see where that vision comes into play.J-K out.

Edited by Justax-Kal

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

lerarun.pngWHOA HOLY GUKKO, GUYS GET OUT OF THE WAY MATORAN ON A MISSION HERE...At least, that's what you would say, if you weren't in such a serious mood.elevatorshove.pngCP: I'm sorry sir, but the elevator is down. You'll have to wait till it comes back u-LER: Don't care. I was going to jump anyways.-----Was originally going to be a four-panel strip, but I had a dentist appointment. Edited by Leraku

Sisen said:

lerafallcharge.pngleralightningbeamshrine.pngtouchdownslam.pngWell. That was simple. You never understood the whole 'sundial' thing that they kept babbling about, but, besides, you took the current best way in, and since the cap's off, well, you just helped them. I guess? Hm. Now where did you put that... thing... A puzzle or something? You honestly can't remember at this point. Edited by Leraku

Sisen said:

dramaticshadowlera.pngWell, that was simple enough. You managed to set this place up conviniently near that... what did those big people call it? 'Makuta lair'? Meh. You could care less. What matters is...maskreveal.png...You found this before he caught on and followed along. At last. No complications.However... you could have sworn you saw something. No matter. Time to go.heylookoutbehindyouler.pngEX: Well hello there... I had a feeling you'd come back here someday. So you were so strong back then - but now you're weak. So desperate, you need this old thing...LER: I don't need it to be strong.EX: Really? Then why did you come back? Prove that you don't....

Sisen said:

Wait! What? Huh? I'm lost in the awesome and major plot shift.You burst in, show off your mad skillz, and then go for the dream/vision mask. Then creepy guy teleports (or something) in. Also your lens changed color and your text is... different.Am I on the right track so far?J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

I was right about the makuta lair entrance. DON"T LISTEN TO HIM! He is taunting you so you do not use the awesome mask's power and he can beat you. use it and beat him! All epicly like tahu did to nektan.

Edited by Chuck the Toa of crazyness

The Chirox Codex

Chuck's Very Dead Comic Series

:smilehafu: This is my signature. Exciting, huh?  :ruru:

@Justax-Kal: I'm sorry I'm Creepy. Sadface Emoticon.This series is looking epicly awesomeness undescribable without using the word amazing. I think Leraku is having split personalities from the past...Great job again Leraku!~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Hey, you used that whole Unity, Duty, Destiny thing I put in the poster. Sweet. That comic looks awesome, and I wonder how exactly the other guy is going to survive. Keep up the good work like always,~Soran

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

lerabeamattempt.pngEX: Hm. Seems i was right. You used to at least be able to put a dent in my shoulder armor. Such a crying shame...soranport.pngEX: I'll take my leave then. You can have the mask - although it doesn't seem like it would make much of a difference. You have your reasons after all, Polaris.LER: Don't call me that!--------Well then, that aside - It's time for a quick 'poll'! Send me via PM what you think Leraku's colorscheme should be once he puts on the mask. It's completely up to you - if i don't use the exact colors you specify, i might take some inspiration off of it!UPDATE CONCERNING NEXT COMICThe next comic is going to be delayed due to me having to completely revamp Leraku's sprites for the new changes. I can't just recolor the sheet, i have to start off the base completely.-Ler Edited by -Windrider-

Sisen said:

lerakumasksnatch.pngLER: If that's how you're going to be...lerakunewreveal.pngLER: I'll go ahead and oblige.END OF DENTS, DINGS AND DISASTERS SEASON ONEBEGIN DENTS, DINGS AND DISASTERS SEASON TWOEDIT: This colorscheme is actually based off of a MOC i have in my room that i have not yet posted. At all. Anywhere. Not sure if i actually will, unless you guys are actually interested in it. Edited by Leraku

Sisen said:

You might as well, I have some mocs I want to post :P and he's practically the same color scheme i recommended.~Ro

Actually, the colors are dark blue, silver, iron, and black.It's just hard to tell due to the red/blue effects i added in subtly, the blue sort of overtook a large portion of the image.Oh well.Probably ought to figure out where to take the pictures.

Sisen said:

LER: Do a silly dancewhatnoway.pngWhat? No! You just got some very serious stuff done, and...Um...Well, no one's around to see, i guess...thisisincrediblysilly.gifTHIS IS INCREDIBLY SILLYAt least no one is seeing you do this.ohheyguys.png...Except for these guys.JK: 'Sup Lera.LER: Uh... Hi. How'dja know it was me?JK: You're the only one who would ever do that. Ever.KJ: Yeah, only yo-JK: No wait, you would too, Joe.KJ: Oh.Well, looks like these two are back into action with you.The party of pchoo-guy, fireboy and jerkface are back together....What?He knocked you out, left you for gukko food, and just insulted you. Can't you take out a little pent-up frustration? Oh well. Things will be back to usual soon enough.Now what?Edit: Crud! The first panel's background is swapped with the other panels' colors. Ignore that, please. Guess it happened during editing / a crash that happened earlier.

Edited by Leraku

Sisen said:

I stopped for a minute to figure out who was who in your descriptions, then I continued reading. I'd like to point out that I probably had a very good reason for hitting you. I'm not sure what it was, since it wasn't explained in series.Now the question is, who is the fire guy and who is the psycho...And don't worry about the first panel. I see it as the stage before they dimmed the lights for your dance.I'd also like to point out that we all have a bit of blue on us now. ACHIEVMENT!blues.pngDescription: All members of your party now have the color "Basic Blue" as part of their color scheme.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

I stopped for a minute to figure out who was who in your descriptions, then I continued reading. I'd like to point out that I probably had a very good reason for hitting you. I'm not sure what it was, since it wasn't explained in series.Now the question is, who is the fire guy and who is the psycho...And don't worry about the first panel. I see it as the stage before they dimmed the lights for your dance.I'd also like to point out that we all have a bit of blue on us now. ACHIEVMENT!-le snip-J-K out.

One: 'you' hit 'me' because you didn't want to be nitpicked about 'i'm the leader mreh mreh' about being 'forced' to switch from speed typing.Two: I'm pchoo-guy, Joe's flamey guy, and, well, my character has reasons for calling you jerkface.Because he doesn't know why he was KO'ed. Not yet anyways.Simple

Sisen said:

Okay, maybe my reason wasn't that great. But considering I'm the only one of 'us' whose actaully killed something in-game, I think I'm most qualified to decide how I should fight.Wow, I'm getting really defensive about how imaginary-me is acting. Forget that. Alternate universe/fictional me can do what ever he wants. On that note:>JK: Blow (up) this popcicle stand underground city with your newfound Total Apathy.As for the other two titles, I was kidding.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

Wow. That whole drama sequence was intense. I loved it, but it's good to see that this series is humorous again!And Joe was in no position to comment on you for doing an EXTREMELY SILLY DANCE.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Allright, here's the deal.I have an... odd mindset.I go through 'phases'.Sometimes i'm in a comic-making phase, in which i update. A LOT.Other times, i'm in a gaming phase - i'll be playing a certain game. A LOT.In some cases, i'm in a phase for other things!Unfortunately, i am not exactly in a comic making phase.So, i have no idea when i am going to get to making the next comic.Sorry!-Lera

Sisen said:

OMG this series is awesome.When I saw the first 2 weeks ago I was all like "Oh I shouldn't bother reading this, It's just going to be another boring MSPA rip-off.", but now... It's came to the same position in my mind Bohrok Adventures did.And that position is AMAZING.

JK: Attempt to apologize and explain why you KO'd Lerakushooshpap.pngJK: Allright, here's the deal, i'm sorry i-LER: Shooooooooooooosh.JK: Wh-LER: SHOSOHSOHSOOOOSSOSHOSHSOSHHHOOOSSSSHHHH.JK: ...LER: I have a plan.Explain plan?-----Yeah, sorry guys. I'm still in a bit of a messed up mood, sick, yadda yadda, so again, these updates are probably going to be few. But i'll try and do what i can!And why for the homestuck references?Because Ler is just... wierd that way. I don't know. Besides, some of these can be applied to multiple situations!

Edited by Leraku

Sisen said:

I like the Homestuck jokes. I've begun my first re-read of it (very casually), and I think it's funny to see these here. Plus, they're pretty light and don't mess up the major story.At least it's all good for now between us. And you don't have your Matau now, so I might stand a chance if you do hold a grudge. On with the plan!J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

LER: PLAAAAAAAAN.onwardstopowahi.pngLER: We're going to Po-Wahi.JK: ...Why-LER: SHOOOOSHSHSOHSOHSH.LER: We're going to Po-Wahi.JK: ...KJ:Woohoo! I see no flaws in this plan!Go to Po-Wahi?(In hindsight, I'm not entirely sure what Joe's doing. I think he's scurrying or something.)

Edited by Leraku

Sisen said:

And no one has posted yet? I just read the ENTIRE THING front to back. My thoughts?I love this series. Your trio of companions are quite hilarious, and can handle themselves in a fight. Which is always good. :PAnything I didn't like? Nope. This series has a perfect balance of humor, backstory, and fight sequences.Which is whyyyyyyyyy I award you with THIS THINGEH:the_joland_seal_of_approval.pngWear it well, and keep this series alive!-Utah

corpseluck_banner_by_utahodasho-daltp7l.

Wooow. I am falling behind.I've been having lots of trouble lately...Lack of sleep, sore throats, my head has been just... i don't know, it's all foggied up. Plus, my inspiration is not going so well. I just tried to make a comic, and i just could NOT finish it. I'm going to have to get over this, so i cannot say this enough - I have absolutely no idea when i can get more comics up. If i'm feeling in the right mood, i might be able to pop something up now and then, but, otherwise... heck, i don't know. Sorry, guys. Updates might be few and far between...-LerEDIT: Also, don't let this stop you from sending in ACs. I might be able to get some inspiration from them. Even if you've already sent one in, if you get an idea, go ahead and send it in!

Edited by Leraku

Sisen said:

It's a gukko!It's an ussal crab!No... it's a NEW COMIC!How unheard of!JK: Find an ingenious way to keep up with the Joe-Scurry and Lera-Pchoo.justaxjoerun.png...What?It's cheaper than renting an ussal, right? What's so bad about this?*Cough*. Man, this sand is getting everywhere.Now what?

Sisen said:

MC [Matoran Company] : Onwards through the desert! Also sidequests.pahrakunsheath.pngBleh. Saaand. Hm... Welp, while your companions are off doing whatever silly thing they're doing now... You're taking care of the bohrok and other such-things in the way. Can't see much for awhile, except for that crossroads up ahead. Looks like someone's messing with the signs. Neh, whatever... Oh. This sword? It's your old one. You know, the one you had before you tried to use the protosword to put the past behind you. You like this one better anyways.JK: BE MY STEED! KJ: NOJK: LE GASP! YOU HAVE BROUGHT SHAME TO MY FAMILY! NOW WE MUST FIGHT FOR HONOR!KJ: NO WE DON'TJK: OH OKAY LET'S GOAnd now?

Yes. Simply yes. I'm must be a genius. That is simply the only reasonable explination.I like your dust. Hope this means you're feeling a bit better.J-K out.

Yeah, i'm feeling a bit better. Starting to get back in the 'mood' too! Still a bit blech-feeling, but it's better than before, at least! Edited by Leraku

Sisen said:

nearlystabutah.pngHere's something else in your... path?shinybladeisshiny.pngLER: ...Hm. Get up. Get going before i get tired of holding this thing up. I've got places to be.UT: ...utahisbackup.pngUTAH wishes to join the Matoran Company!LER: ...HOW MANY PEOPLE DO I HAVE TO BEAT UP TILL THEY STOP TRYING TO JOIN MY TEAM?!UTAH has joined the Matoran Company!LER: ...WH-Now what?

Sisen said: